Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Midnight Magic~

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

The Midnight Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:12 am

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @sofia | ALISA

"Oh my, now that is an interesting choice of words.", Alisa rose a hand over her mouth, eyes widening as she imagined just what manner of seductive charm the woman might posess, stealing hearts unintentionally as such, "Well, I doubt even she ever could... Taking me away from you? That is a tall order if I ever heard one."

Squeezing gently, almost posessively around her lover's waist, Alisa sighed softly at her warmth, gazing deeply into her eyes, letting Sofia know she wasn't going anywhere, and that wouldn't change anytime soon. Even if she still felt curious about the girl's mother... Maybe on some level she felt a smidge of a desire to ask for her blessing:

"Fufufu~... No wonder I can't help but feel curious about meeting her hmm...?", noted the sculptress, brow raising, twirling one of those silky violet locks as she nuzzled her luscious lover... And yet she couldn't help but giggle as the girl mentioned her uncle, the only one of Sofia's relatives she already knew something about, it only a little bit, just enough to ever so softly hint at her interest towards the side of the family where Sofia seemed to have gotten her best sides from, "Your mother's brother, no doubt~"

Alisa's words sounded far more like an assumption than any kind of question, and quite frankly, she'd be wholly surprised if Sofia said otherwise... Just a hunch really, but she'd long learned to trust her instincts, especially when it came to people she'd gotten so close to.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

The Midnight Magic~ - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Sofia 

The Midnight Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:12 am

Sofia

WORDS: 319 | EASTERN ELEGANCE

“Oh~? Sounds like I’m pretty much stuck with you now, huh?” Reminded of the reason she had brought her beloved black belle out onto this balcony as Alisa confirmed the fact that she had no intention of straying away from her rather categorically, even though Miss Serena met such a confession with playfulness in her words, the affection she showed without them was more than enough to confirm how delighted she was with the dedication of her delicious dark diva.
“Curses, what an awful fate to befall me~” Purring softly as she looked into those beautiful pinkish hued eyes and smiling, the sapphire siren bit into her lip lightly as she admired the features of her fellow femme and let her fingers climb into the hair of the woman with a soft chuckle, inching closer and closer to those lush lips with every syllable that she uttered as if she had been snared in some form of spell or hypnotism that her amorous amazon had cast upon her without saying a word.

“Whatever am I to do~” Incapable of resisting their lure one little bit, even without really meaning to the mischievous mermaid found herself latching onto her lover with a lock of lips that carried plenty of red hot spice in it, but more than that a definite tenderness as well. Suckling on that pout and giving a breathy gasp as she did so, though the air was turning chilly Sofia knew that it was the effect of the ebony haired enchantress that made her quiver, showing nothing less than absolute bliss thanks to a kiss that soothed her and seemed to take the teenage temptress all the way past her nerves and to a point where the question that lingered in her mind was just begging to be asked by her. And really, right now, there was no reason to hold it back any longer, was there?

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

The Midnight Magic~ - Page 2 SofiaSerana

#28Alisa 

The Midnight Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:14 am

Alisa

"That defenitely seems to be the case, does it not...? Although...", quipped the sculptress, winking cheekily at Sofia, not even hiding even a smidge of the deep running, heart racing, head spinning rush of love leaving her tingling head to toe. All but purring as she felt her lover's hand on her hair, that touch alone made her gasp, and when she felt that seductive whisper, even a cool woman like Alisa could only shiver oh so softly, narrowing her eyes as she leaned in, nuzzling Sofia's plush lips with her own, nails digging softly into the small of her back, "...I can think of worse things in life than being stuck with a marvellous, stunning, charming princess~"

Just feeling Sofia close to her... That soothing warmth, seeping through her whole body, making her pull her lover closer on instinct alone, gasping into the kiss, relishing the taste, the scent, the sensation she could never quite get enough of:

"Oh... I'm sure you'll figure that out before you know it~", teased the sculptress, nibbling her bottom lip, teasingly, gazing into those big, beautiful eyes as she purred playfully... With Sofia in her arms as such, even the mesmerizing starlit sky paled in comparison... Even the booming fireworks lighting up in a dazzling lightshow earned little more a cursory glance as Alisa mused, "...My, midnight already~...? I didn't even notice the time"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#29Sofia 

The Midnight Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:15 am

Sofia

WORDS: 336 | EASTERN ELEGANCE

“I love you so much, Alisa Vollan~” The rowdy young woman suddenly feeling like such a romantic all of a sudden as she looked her the wonderful woman and confessed something that she had said about a thousand times before and yet still felt its relevancy remain, Miss Serena could only purr and pull her palm around to the cheek of the amazing, amorous amazon that had seized her heart, and smiled as she did so. Wanting to share this moment forever but at the same time knowing that a sweeter one would be waiting for her if she gave it a chance, what the water witch did next was not something that she would have ever expected when she left her homeland, and yet it felt so right both in the moment the build-up before it that she could no longer hold it back.

“Damn, looks like the time really caught up with us huh?” Blinking in surprise as streams and showers of brightness erupted in the sky nearby, though Sofia cursed inwardly a little at the fact that her sense of sentimentality and how much she had swooned over her lover had prevented her from getting her proposal underway to time perfectly with the stroke of midnight, she did not let this fact deter her from her plan one little bit.
“Looks like I’m running a little late but, better that than never, huh?” Smirking as she let the fantastic fireworks act as a backdrop for something that would with any luck be even more spectacular, the sapphire siren hummed as she slunk down onto the floor with one knee underneath her and the left hand of her luscious lover held up in front of her, sensing that now was the time for what she had waited all these days, weeks and months for and also expecting that she was going to relish the resulting expression on the face of her ebony haired empress forever more as she finally put her plan into action…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#30Alisa 

The Midnight Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:44 am

Alisa

[color=pink][b]"I love you more, Sofia Serena... More than I could ever express.", spoke the sculptress inbetween kisses, breathlessly, clinging tightly to her beloved Sofia... That romantic side of the White Empress, a side she herself could never quite acknowledge, always dismissing the kind of love she now felt as a mere utopia, a hopeful dream she could only sigh at as one would as they marvelled the most beautiful piece of art before their eyes. And now she had it... Cupping Sofia's hand, she nuzzled it tenderly, smooching those dainty fingers, [color=pink][b]"Indeed, it always flies away when we're together~"

Letting out a low, loving giggle, Alisa interlaced her fingers with her lover, gazing into her eyes, admiring how utterly gorgeous she looked as she took in that brilliant lighting as the fireworks burst across the sky in a fleeting, artful display...

[color=pink][b]"Oh...? Late than never for what, Sofia~...?", intrigued by her words, Alisa's brow rose as she followed Sofia's every motion, hanging off each and every word, gasping as she saw her princess kneeling down before,[color=pink][b] "O-Oh... Oh my~... Sofia... Are you...?"

Even a cool woman like Alisa found herself at a loss for words, heart skipping a beat, her eyes shooting wide as her cheeks reddened further, her idle hand coming to rest gracefully over her chest, arm resting ever so softly in the softness of her chest...

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#31Sofia 

The Midnight Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:12 am

Sofia

WORDS: 324 | EASTERN ELEGANCE

“Heeheehee~” Decidedly delighted to discover that the delectable dark diva had been caught unaware by her sneaky plan for proposal, Alisa’s astonishment flooded the foreign fox with a sense of excitement and satisfaction, but even as she giggled Miss Serena knew it would be nothing next to what she felt when the woman said yes to the question that would follow soon after.
“That’s right my sweet~” Licking her lips as she confirmed the suspicions of the sable siren, the magenta haired minx purred softly and laid a gentle kiss on the back of the hand of her black beauty she clung to by her palm, and then in another little act of ‘magic’ plucked a glittering ring out of the air in a little show of sleight of hand that she hoped would amuse this wonderful woman as she readied her question.

“Alisa Faye Vollan~” Taking a deep breath as she quelled any remaining nerves and begun to ask the one thing that had hung in her mind for the months before, since all hallows eve in fact, Sofia spoke the name of the gorgeous goddess before her in a slow and composed fashion which sounded like a purr, and never let her blue gaze err from them pinkish irises of her incredible idol for a single second as she did so.
“Will you make me the happiest woman that ever lived, by becoming my wife~?” That lingering link-up of eyes seeming to even give her an answer to her asking even before she had fully completed it, with a broad smile and a brightness in her eyes the princess offered her proposal with a sense of confidence and no small degree of exhilaration, eagerly awaiting the chance to see what her luscious lover might say to her in this serene circumstance but at the same time her sense of hope and optimism already seeming to know what it would be as well…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#32Alisa 

The Midnight Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:44 am

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @sofia | ALISA

To think this moment could actually happen... For a woman who not for a second imagined herself in this position, with a ravishing beauty she loved more than anything in the world. She certainly felt a lot more excited than she ever thought she might, and that was all because of her. The stunning, fascinating woman now kneeling down before her, a princess of Valerica who'd miraculously chosen Fiore as she fled, and even more fortunately happened to cross paths with the powerful mage of Blue Pegasus... They'd shared many adventures since, each one more exciting than the last, and is it seemed, nothing quite measured up to the one they were living now:

"M-My~... You always knew how to surprise me hmmm~...?", giggled the sculptress, sinking on one hip, idly rolling her foot left and right in a flustered fashion.

Nobody else could make her feel this way... All of a sudden the classy, cool and collected Alisa Vollan couldn't help but blush like a school girl in love, twiddling with the edge of her cleavage, curling her lip as she giggled oh so softly, all but shivering as her lover spoke her name:

"...Nothing would make me happier~...", in the end her first answer flew out on reflex, a low, yet all too audible mumble, before the real response finally left her mouth. Biting her lip softly, gazing into those big, beautiful eyes of blue, the sculptress nodded vehemently, bringing her hand over her mouth before she spoke at long last, "...Yes~... Yes, I will, In every way imaginable my love~... I... I never want to let you go."

She wanted to kiss her, so desperately... The way she bit her lip made it all too clear, her heart racing with every thrilling word from her lips, all but trembling as she held back that irresistible urge just long enough to let her lover propose the way she wanted. Taking a deep breath, her chest heaved as her lips widened into a radiant, overjoyed smile, cupping her lover's hand between both of hers:

"I want to be with you forever, Sofia Serena."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#33Sofia 

The Midnight Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:56 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 357 | EASTERN ELEGANCE

“You’d never fall for anyone who couldn’t, right~?” Winking at her wonderful woman as she remarked that the sapphire siren still managed to surprise her after all this time, Miss Serena felt a swell of pride within her at this fact that made her beam from ear to ear, and gave a confident little reply to the issue with such aplomb that it might as well have been said by the amazing Alisa herself.

“Y-You will~?” Even that level of assurance still not entirely dispelling the disbelief of the proposing princess when the woman said yes to her question, Sofia blinked in surprise at the answer of her awesome amazon, and in spite of how certain she had been that she would get a ‘yes’ from the White Empress.
“Heeheeheeheeheehee~”  Pausing for a second in astonishment and then sliding the ring she held onto the woman’s hand without a moment more of hesitation, the foreign fox giggled with giddiness as she did so, but even as she let the ornate band of glittering gemstones that she had presented sit on the dainty digit of her delicious dark diva she gave the woman no time to admire the token of their connection before she was lunging toward her to celebrate this moment with her in a fuller fashion.

“Aliiiiissssssssaaaaaaaaaa~” The fireworks crowing and flashing behind them but really the true magic seeming to have happened in a moment between two magnificent women who were very much in love, with all the speed and enthusiasm that she possessed Miss Serena launched herself toward her fantastic fiancé with a mewl and then locked onto those luscious lips with a loud purr born of her supreme delight. Everything seeming to feel better, the smooth and plush silkiness of her partners pout and the velvety touch of the vixens tongue feeling like it was wonderful and somehow new despite how familiar it was to her, all that the blue eyed beauty could do was cling to and clutch her dark delight and hope that this moment and her happiness might go on forever, and honestly, for a moment it seemed as if it did…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#34Alisa 

The Midnight Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:27 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 420 | TAG: @sofia | ALISA

"Fufu~ You know me too well... Though I'm sure even if by some reason you couldn't... I'd have made an exception for you~", winking right back and giggling playfully, Alisa rose a hand over her mouth as her thumb stroked the back of her hand, softly, tenderly, lovingly, just delighing in that silky smooth feel of Sofia's skin, chuckling softly as the girl seemed almost shocked by her answer, "Don't look so shocked now Sofia... Yes, I want you to be my wife... I'll say it again, and again, and again, as many times as I must, my love~"

Sofia looked utterly endearing in her disbelief, as if a different answer would have ever crossed her mind. As if she could want anything else right then and there, or any other moment the question may spring. She looked to her kneeling princess with a look of utter, lovestruck adoration, unable to help herself as she leaned in softly, her long, silky black hair draping down over their joined hands as she placed a tender, loving smooch on the back of Sofia's, only to curl her lips visibly, gasping as she felt that cool metal of her brand new ring:

"My... It's beautiful, Sofia~...", spoke the sculptress, utterly mesmerizing by the dazzling gleam of her gemstone encrusted ring, admiring how it shimmering under the bright, starlit skies all around them... A single moment was all it took, just a few seconds as her gaze drifted down to her new ring, Alisa, cool as ever, couldn't help but throw in those charming words, "...It's almost as beautiful as y-... Mmmmnf~!!"

As much as she'd have liked to deliver that smooth line just as it crossed her mind, Sofia soon crossed her off in the best way imaginable. All of a sudden, just as she turned her gaze back to her, her marvellous mermaid had thrown herself into her arms and Alisa caught her on reflex, hands wrapping around her waist, pulling her close, melting in her warmth as her tongue snuck out to meet and mingle with hers, kissing her back with increasing passion as every last ounce of cool was thrown out the balcony, and Alisa could only smooch and suckle those luscious lips as her adventurous hands wandered up and down her lover's back, clinging to her as she melted in her warmth:

"Mmmn~... Hahh~...", gasping, humming, even moaning into the kiss her lover took her breath away, she could do nothing but heave the name of her fiancée, her heart thumping in her chest at the mere thought of the life they'd have together, "Sofiaaaaaa~...."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#35Sofia 

The Midnight Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:51 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 322 | EASTERN ELEGANCE

“You know… I left Valerica to get away from a marriage~?” Peeling away from the kiss slowly and serenely but not for a moment releasing her hold on the woman she loved so much, Sofia gave a soft sigh and then smiled as she sensed a certain piece of humour in the act she had just performed, and the outcome it would lead to.
“Seems ironic that’s what I would find waiting for me here~?” Running away from home all that time ago because she did not wish to feel trapped and chained to someone, it amused her to think that despite how much the idea of being wed had disgusted her as a younger woman she would now seek to entwine her fate so closely with another of her own volition, but really with what she was ‘up against’ it seemed like something she could never have ultimately resisted, and probably spoke volumes of the enchanting Empress to whom she wished to devote herself.

“Clearly I’m much better at finding someone to spend my life with than my father was, hm~?” Smirking and shaking her head as she remembered the fool that her father had said was her fiancé one day, though the mischievous mermaid was as flippant with the facts as she was with most things when she was in a good mood, ultimately she could scarcely believe how both she and her fortunes had changed in the interim.
“If he’d offered me you, I’m sure I could have forgiven him for all his mistakes in a moment’s notice~” A marriage to a woman like Alisa something that Miss Serena knew already would create endless levels of bliss for her, as she purred and nuzzled the luscious lips of her lover all she could do was think about how lucky she had been in finding this brilliant black-haired beauty, and how much that simple blessing had benefitted her ever since…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#36Alisa 

The Midnight Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:03 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 420 | TAG: @sofia | ALISA

That kiss... Felt deeper than any they shared, almost as if the proposal had ignited a whole other depth of love and passion between the two women. Alisa found it difficult to peel away, with a glistening string of saliva connecting their lips together, her hand squeezing Sofia's fingers interlacing while she cupped her cheek and giggled:

"Ufufu~... I should feel proud hmm...? That the dazzling princess of Valerica chose me over a royal marriage...", teased the sculptress, nodding as Sofia pointed it out, chuckling cheekily, secretly thrilled at the thought that this marvellous, memesmerizing mermaind named Sofia Serena would choose her over whatever stuffy prince was waiting for her back then. Confident as always, Alisa would know that to be the only real choice, but... With Sofia in her arms like this... She could only feel thrilled to have been chosen, "...Though a stuck prince would have never really made you happy now, would he~...?"

In the end, she knew that a free spirited girl like Sofia really wanted nothing more than to choose her fate for herself, make her own decisions... But never in her life would she imagine what she really wanted was to find someone she could give her heart to and settle down beside. Alisa knew this because she herself certainly felt as much, and she found it woefully easy to simply feel Sofia would share the same thoughts... They were awfully similar in so many ways, and this just so happened to be one of them:

"Well, considering what you've mentioned of your father, that hardly surprises me... At the same time~... You my love, have proved to have exquisite taste on more than one occasion~", and yet the delightful image she oh so easily conjured had Alisa giggling quickly enough. Oh what would the man have thought about, to offer his daughter a guild mage in marriage, "Well, if the man had any clue what you wanted deep down... You might have never left Valerica, would you~?"

Chuckling softly, Alisa nuzzled her lover's plush lips right back, giving them a playful little nibble:

"Who knows, perhaps he'll reconsider his life choices when he sees us together... Assuming he gets the previlege that is~", winking playfully at her, Alisa left it wholly up to Sofia to decide whether or not she'd take her along the next time she came home... She'd enjoy this trip, certainly, but only if Sofia happened to enjoy it too. At this point...

Her sole concern was the woman in her arms, her happiness and wellbeing... Nothing else mattered.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#37Sofia 

The Midnight Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:35 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 448 | EASTERN ELEGANCE

“My yes, is a great honour for a humble subject to be chosen by royalty~” Licking her lips and smiling at Alisa’s joke, Miss Serena nodded and confirmed the concept that was put forward by her wonderful woman, and put on a momentary air of grandeur as she spoke before breaking into a short giggle and squeezing her lover close to her.
“Though with an Empress I can soon call my wife, maybe the honour should be mine, hm~?” Nuzzling her beloved black beauty and leaving a soft and tantalizing kiss on her lips as she did so, after the cheeky little suckle she imparted the mischievous minx flicked her hair and cocked her head as she looked into the magnificent magenta eyes of her lover, carrying no shortage of wryness carried in her gaze as she once again pointed out the irony of their union given their respective ‘positions’ in certain fields of society, which always seemed to amuse her.

“Oh, I’m sure I always would have left, my sweet~” Shaking her head at the next little remark that her raven haired resplendence made, Sofia smirked as she wondered about her life had she not left the island those months and years ago, and at this point knew that despite her longing for the land it made no real sense for her to stay anymore.
“After all, who would come to claim your magnificence if I’d stuck around that island forever more~?” Always craving that chance to get out and find her own story, find her own treasure, now that she had such a treat in hand it felt as if her life would seem empty without it, no matter what she had, and the sapphire siren could do nothing but disagree with her dark darling because of this fact.

“Perhaps we should stop by for a visit sometime~?” The magenta mermaid next finding herself musing once more over the notion of returning to the place she had left all that time ago, while she loved the freedom she had now, at the same time she did yearn to return to be near what she loved again, if only for a short period.
“For Mama, but not for him~” Not able to admit that she would do so for the sake of her father even on her weakest day, though there was a hint of petulance in her preference the princess knew she would love to introduce her mother to her brand new fiancé or maybe even her wife if it took them that long to get there, and perhaps a few other people too. Never her father though, he had his chance, and had ruined it…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#38Alisa 

The Midnight Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:41 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 260 | TAG: @sofia | ALISA

"Fufu~ I suppose an Empress' wife would wear the title herself?", noted the sculptress, nuzzling back and giggling as she held her lover's hand, firmly, squeezing it gently as she entwined her fingers with Sofia's, smirking oh so playfully as she admired the look on her face... Indeed, nobody else but the mischievous minx known as Sofia Serena could make Alisa laugh as such, until she could only stroke her cheek and tease her, "I suppose that's one way to outrank a King before his very eyes."

Not that she imagined Sofia had any such desires for titles, but she certainly imagined the girl might have the smidge of an urge to present herself before her unsavoury father exactly in the way Alisa herself saw her... As a far better, stronger and more inspiring person, in oh so many ways:

"The Kingdom of Valerica might have lost their beloved princess, but... I for one don't really feel bad for them at all~", added Alisa, smooching her lover's cheek, biting her lip at the mere thought of spending her life together with the woman who charmed her so, giggling like a schoolgirl in love, "Mmm, we most certainly should... Just what would we ever do without her blessing hmm~? I'm sure she'll be thrilled so see you again so... What kind of people would we be to keep her waiting..? Can't have you go getting married without even a word to your mother now, can we?"

Turning her gaze away from Sofia, Alisa sighed happily as she gazed upon the last remnants of this year's fireworks... And the longer she looked the more she wondered... Just what would the next year have in store for them~?

[END]

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2