Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two of a Kind (Kon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

Two of a Kind (Kon) Empty Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:22 pm

Lee Nakamura

Very little sunshine was appearing from the sky. It was cloudy and depressing upon Orchidia's streets. As the clock chimed noon, the young kitsune rode in black fresian horse. Elegant as it was and rare, she was able to get the beast for a good price from a good breeder. She needed something to get her from place to place without costing much money. It was a good way to just do old fashion. Trains were too crowded and full of people as carriages were expensive. Being alone with your aninal was just what the redhead needed.

She wondered the past two years what her cousin, Konstantin, was up to. There was no word from him in a long time. The mention of his name ran shivers down her spine about the last time she ran into him, scaring hte living daylights outta her and Hans. At that moment, she noticed people  staring at her. Forgetting she was kitsune, it was a very rare sight to see any of her race here. The only one she would ever know of was her former fiance, Hans. Since his disapperance and her wanting to just move on from him, it was a good time to just start anew chapter. For now, she was just wondering seeing what there was in this world until fate would have other plans.

Tail 7: 1/100
Event: 1/30

Two of a Kind (Kon) Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Kon 

Two of a Kind (Kon) Empty Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:08 am

Kon

Mist left Kon’s face as he exhaled heavily into his gloves as he tried to keep them warm as heavy rain continued to fall. Rubbing them together in front of his face, he looked around the town which had been his home for the last two years. It seemed barren with many families still celebrating christmas and the new year in their own homes. With his eye showing nothing but darkness save for the occasional blip of life from the animals in the distance. Nothing was open and he was desperate for a place to stay. After adjusting his jacket bringing it further into himself to block the cold winds and drawing up his cowl, he continued on his path to find a place to rest his head for the night.

He had returned to Orchidia town after having completed a rather difficult and daunting mission as part of the Holy Knights. This mission had required him to perform tasks that would have curdled the stomachs of other men, a group of werewolves had been spotted in Worth Woodsea with their vicious head leading them to attack caravans that past through the already dangerous forest. He was ordered to purge the area of them even torching the area that they had occupied as was the common practice when dealing removing infective races such as Werewolves or Vampires. This torching had resulted in not just the deaths of men but also those of women and children whose screams would otherwise stay in a typical person's mind forever, however those cries for help were for naught as he watched to ensure that no-one escaped.

Walking down the streets trying to recall all the relative information that he would have to write for his report, he began to notice something through his eye as he turned the corner. Someone with relative power on top of a horse, no-where comparative to his own, but still noticeable with a most unusual appearance. Her appearance was almost that of a demon and yet portrayed little in other means being almost timid in her behaviour. While tempted from his distaste towards unusual individuals he remained focused to understand what this creature was as it breathed an air of familiarity.

Trying to figure out who this individual was in the hopes to reconnect with lost relations, Konstantin moved carefully towards the woman. Although the woman was mounted, he had no hesitation approaching her and his pace was done to minimize the attention draw to him, an already glaring obvious individual thanks to his eye. After getting roughly 10 meters or so up to her close enough for talking distance, he questioned her. “I’m sorry but you seem awfully familiar have we met before?”

Nephilim Mode: 1/100
Event: 1/30

#3Lee Nakamura 

Two of a Kind (Kon) Empty Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:34 am

Lee Nakamura
The redhead was alert like always as this was a new area. Her horse noticed how her body tensed when she held the reins. Due to past events and trauma no human or creature could forget. It was imprinted into her mind forever. How much she wished she could forget it for just one day. Though, fate had bestowed her the chance to never have that wish granted. The woman scanned her eyes seeing barely any people out but one stood out to her. A black haired man that met with her eyes. Instantly, she stopped the horse when he approached her. Something in his eyes reminded her of Konstantin, but knew it probably and most likely wasn't him.

He asked if they had met before. LeeAnn knew they had not. Her memory was much like an elephants. It was hard to forgot anything as such. Curioudly, her ears twitched in curiosity and wonder trying to think of a possible event where they had met. She really did not want to talk since she not much of a people person. "I don't believe so. You must be mistaken me for someone else" she replied.

Tail 7: 2/100
Event: 2/30

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#4Kon 

Two of a Kind (Kon) Empty Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:41 am

Kon

Strangely is seemed that it had been a case of mistaken identity however that was the case for a person in his condition. Her response remained civil in spite of the mix up which was admirable. Wanting to be sure that he had not just stopped a random individual on their travels likely either to go to their family and celebrate the new year or returning to work after christmas, he drew down his cowl to reveal his entire face allowing rain and the cold breeze of the mild Orchidia winter to cast down upon him. “Are you sure that we haven’t met?, I’m sorry this is going to sound strange but I feel like we have though admittedly I don’t recall these past years so I might be mistaking you for someone else, but you are very distinctive so I don’t think I am.”

Looking at the women up close it quickly became apparent that there was more than a few things off about her but in the hopes to remain civil, he held his tongue as he began to shiver with water now running underneath his coat. “I’m terribly sorry but in case we haven’t met allow me to introduce myself, I am Konstantin Sokolov, May I ask for your own name?” He had hoped that by the revelation of his name would perhaps spark something in her. As he waited for her response he gently shook his head to rid off the worst of the rain before pulling his cowl back up.

Nephilim Mode: 2/100

#5Lee Nakamura 

Two of a Kind (Kon) Empty Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:16 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn could see he probably had a bad memory from the dialogue being said. Adterall, not many people could remember everything after all. The kistune just kept on staring at this man. She was still in thought trying to see how he resembled her cousin. "Its okay. We all cannot be perfect. I am not offended at all just rather quiet is all" she replied. Waving her hand gently to show she was not taking anything this offensive with a small smile she could manage.

The cold breeze never really bothered her that much. Being a fire mage she could control her body temp a little higher degree than most average creature. The man introduced himself seeing that she was clearly not a sociable person to ease her tension. Hineslty, she sometimes forgot how much she really had that...face. When he said his name was Konstantin Sokolov. She face froze. KeeNan lifted her eye patch revealing two mismatched eyed and jumped off the horse. Her face in awe. This was him!"You are right. We have met. I am LeeAnn Nakamura. Kon, I'm your cousin!" she smiled widely almost crying tears.

Tail 7: 3/100

Character Sheet
#6Kon 

Two of a Kind (Kon) Empty Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:22 am

Kon

Fortunately his apology was taken with great acceptance further indicating that she was not a threat to him from not just her mannerisms along with her tone. As he suspected while he had not known the woman she most certainly did which was made apparent when he pulled back his hood. The change in the woman’s expression and actions were so immediate it was incredible with her seeming opening up and revealing not just her even more disortentiating appearance but also the significance of their relationship. They were cousins, though they looked nothing alike, their skin tone, facial structure even hair was different and distinctly he didn’t have tails… While this information from this, this, LeeAnn, was deeply emotional as the deliver of the information however Konstantin remained steadfast and otherwise unfazed while he eyed his “cousin” up and down with her having dismounted.

She certainly was an interesting character truly unique, for the better or worse that was not for him to say. “Hmm, so this is a cousin of mine, sure is an odd character, Nakamura….LeeAnn, the names ring a distant dark bell….” He thought to himself as he wiped off some of the excess water from his face albeit with great difficulty as his gloves were wet all the same. Wanting to ensure that there was no confusion while also wanting to further on the conversation to learn more about his former self, he probed further. “Cousin hmm?, alright...if you could, would you be able to explain how we are connected as a cousins, but first let’s get out of this awful weather and find somewhere to dry our clothes?”

Nephilim Mode: 3/100

#7Lee Nakamura 

Two of a Kind (Kon) Empty Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:59 am

Lee Nakamura
It seemed that Kon must of lost some of his memory from what she could tell. Ring a distinct dark bell? Yeah. That must be it! He must of had some case of amnesia or something. Whatever the case maybe, she hoped maybe she could help a little. They were family, at least through adoption. Recently, it was uncovered LeeAnn was adopted and found in a forest by her father. It still hit her hard though. Wondering what her brother might say, but knowing him he would not care. As long as she was okay, he would still see her as his little sister. Knowing she was not a Nakamura nor Sokolov blood stung a bit still. The rain was pouring a bit harder.

Feeling it herself, she agreed with him. "Yeah, lets go somewhere private. Know of anywhere we can discuss this? I'll give you a ride on my horse" she spoke back to him. IF she recalled, this was her first time in Orichida? No. Wait. The second time! She was here with Kon before doing missions when he was still apart of the team. That was a long time ago though. "Would a cafe or a library work?" she asked.

Tail 7: 6/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#8Kon 

Two of a Kind (Kon) Empty Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:03 am

Kon

Fortunately for the now shivering Konstantin, LeeAnn agreed to continue on with their conversation in a more private and hopefully sheltered area even offering him to ride her horse along with her. Konstantin while thankful for the offer opted to raise his hand and shake his head declining the offer. “Thank you but I can walk, unfortunately I don’t know what’s open at the moment with well it being the holidays, we can try though perhaps over there, please if you’d allow me to lead the way.” As he finished he motioned with his still raised hand over towards where he was intending to go. With the rain increasing in both intensity and seemingly becoming denser, noise became dominated by the thumping that stuck down around him. This made it impractical for the two of them to talk at a moderate tone with him having to shout out to his “cousin” as she tried to say something else. “Sorry what did you say?, I didn’t quite catch that, nevermind, let’s just get out of this rain.” And so promptly after pointing the way in the direction of a potential diner to discuss their relation further he began to walk away from LeeAnn with the exception that she would join him either on foot or by mounting her horse again.

Nephilim Mode: 4/100
Event: 3/30

#9Lee Nakamura 

Two of a Kind (Kon) Empty Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:03 pm

Lee Nakamura
She stayed on her horse, following beside her cousin. Or adopted cousin. She should perhaps tell him what recently was uncovered by her father. They reached the diner within a few minutes. Under some shelter, she placed her horse tied his reins in a tight knot on a post. Throwing a rain skiler on him to keep hi warm. She followed Kon in. It was a small, but practical diner with traditional steakburgers and fries. Of course, LeeAnn could not eat any of it. They sat down to talk more about the matters at hand once they sat down. She took a deep breath, letting her nerves come to a calming position. "I am assuming you have a case of anmesia? I am not going to help unless you say you want me to. Its not my place to say. But I will give you a run down on how we are related"
she explain. It was apperant she was not one to snoop into other people's business unless if needed. Although, she was one to help those she trust. Kon she trust and of course Alice. The most trust person would have to be her brother.

Moving some of her hair strands out of her eye, she revealed her covered eye. It was a ghostly blue-white, almost looking blind, but wasn't. "Your Aunt Elizabeth is my 'mother' and married into the Nakamura family. Unfortunately, I recently discover through my father that I am adopted. So we're not really blood related, but through adoption we are. I hope you are not mad. I just found this out two months ago" she said. It bothered her and was clear that she did not accept it quite yet.
Tail 7: 16/100
Event: 6/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Character Sheet
#10Kon 

Two of a Kind (Kon) Empty Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:39 am

Kon

Fortunately they were able to find the diner fully running in spite of it being in the quiet season both entered with a waitress greeting them and leading them to their table. As they sat she asked whether they wanted anything to drink with LeeAnn neglecting to respond, Kon just asked for water for the two of them. With the waitress leaving, LeeAnn began to question him as to why he couldn’t remember who she was and how they were related or more specifically whether he had Amnesia. While he didn’t want to lie to someone whom might be his family the truth was a bit more complicated then him just getting a bump on the head and losing some memories.

Luckily she was willing to explain how they were related, which he strongly expected would not be very closely. Wanting her to go in he remained silent only nodding to allow her to continue as the waitress returned with a bottle of chilled water and two glasses before pouring some out for the two of them. As she left she continued, apparently they were, yes, not related by blood but instead she was merely adopted into his aunt’s side of the family. In some ways he was glad for this information as while he harboured no resentment toward Nekos or whatever race she happened to be he couldn’t bare the idea of having a tail. “Thank you for telling me this, admittedly it came off as a bit strange for you to call us cousins however….” He said as he took a sip of his water which seemed almost unnecessary considering his face and hair was still soaked enough for a solid mouthful.

#11Lee Nakamura 

Two of a Kind (Kon) Empty Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:18 pm

Lee Nakamura
All Kon would say was silence. She noticed a few silent nods of approval or agreeing with what she was saying. The kitsune could tell he was soaking up the information that she was giving him. It was still a total shock that she was a kitsune all this time and no one knew about it. It made her curious even more so to find out her true origins, but those thoughts were not as important as figuring out what the hell happened to her brother. Though, she was not one to step into other's lives without their approval or permission, but Hikaru was a different story. The waitress interrupted her giving them each a chilled glass of water.

Water was one ot two things she could drink without reprocussions. Quickly, she took a sip of the cold water. Feeling the coldness hit her teeth, making her shiver for the first time out of the sensitivity she felt from the shock. Kon mentioned how weird if felt to call them cousin. The "However" part of the sentence made her ears perk up a little. When someone had borke off a sentence like that sometimes scared her or interested her. Sometimes even both! It left some sort of mystery!

"However...what?" she spoke with a raised eyebrow.

Tail 7: 18/100
Event: 7/30

Character Sheet
#12Kon 

Two of a Kind (Kon) Empty Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:01 am

Kon

His cousin appeared to be lingering on every word with her sensing his hessiation. “I admittedly can’t say the same thing about yourself though we might have had a relation close to that of family previously unfortunately I can’t say I share that bond any longer.” The blunt truth was something was all that he cared for, of course that didn’t mean he want to seen as impolite. “Apologies if I offended you, for now however while it was nice to meet you perhaps it’s best if we went our separate ways for the time being.” In spite of having just entered the building and sitting down, Konstantin left his chair as he continued. “I will be here in Orchidia for probably a week or two, so if you want to contact me I’ll be residing in and around the Orchidia church or in the streets.” Nodding before finally leaving his “cousin” alone, he pulled up his cowl once more before heading out into what had now become hail with the weather threatening to turn into a snow storm. He had left LeeAnn for truly selfish reasons with him unable to really see anything worth of value discussing their relation as the knights had informed him of the dangers in talking with his “family”

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum