Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leaving GH

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Varian 

Leaving GH Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:36 pm

Varian
since leaving GH causes you to loose ALL your memories when you leave unfortunately, I just need to know how to post this, when Vance/Erebus left, he made a long post and then Crowley posted and he lost his memory, do I have to tell someone of this, and they pretend to be crowley?

Note: in Vance’s leaving, Crowley says that because his memories were not sealed away or hidden, that they burned. If I hide or seal my memories can I keep them.

Leaving GH ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc
#2Kon 

Leaving GH Empty Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:58 am

Kon

From my understanding encountering Crowley and having him remove the memories of your character being in the Grimoire Heart is a requirement to leave, Crowley is an NPC with him being controlled by Jyu who is currently not here so unfortunately you likely won't be able to leave the Grimoire Heart until he returns

#3Varian 

Leaving GH Empty Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:01 am

Varian
Okay, looks like I’ll be waiting then and planning how to fit my plot into a lost memory.

Leaving GH ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc
#4Kon 

Leaving GH Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:38 pm

Kon

This line of questioning has been solved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum