Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latimere Graves

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Latimere 

Latimere Graves  Empty Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:55 pm

Latimere Graves

“Be not the slave of your own past. Plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience that shall explain and overlook the old.”

Personal

Name: Latimere Graves

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Class: Berserker

Guild: Lamia Scale

Tattoo: Below right rib-cage, on the hip. Blue.

Face: Rin Okumura - Blue Exorcist

Appearance

Height: 6'0

Weight: 149lbs.

Hair: Aquatic blue; wavy.

Eyes: Aquatic blue.

Overall: Latimere has wavy, sometimes messy, blue hair reaching down the sides of his pale face. His body type is slim, on the athletic-side. He wears typical shirts and pants. Black low-top sneakers, and a chain extends from his pocket to his belt loop. Latimere has very prominent canines and pointed ears that make him almost look inhuman. He stands at six feet now, having hit a growth spurt in his last few teenage years.

Personality

Personality:  Latimere is an boy uncertain, cautious of everything. With a mind and heart of steel, Latimere is no fool; however, he has trouble trusting anyone. The stand-alone positives to these insecurities however, would be his observational skills, his excellent use of double thinking, and his habit of always keeping a fair amount of worry on his shoulders in combat. Meaning one of many things, an example being that he never underestimates a foe. His resiliency to batting an eye even for the smallest target, makes him a great member in a group-- as he will always give his hundred percent, worried that his oppositions might have time to counter what is presented onto them. This also means that in a fight; he doesn't talk too much. He'll keep his words short and sweet. Any other time, these traits, which might be good for combat purposes; can be viewed as weak. People will take the boy's willpower, knock it immediately as low, deprived of reserves, and never pay him any mind. But if one were to gander at his stature, they'd find the opposite of a weak resolve. His strength grows in times of stress; so he has some leadership potential inside.

Latimere may cry, show mercy, or something. But to check him off as an easy victory, is a hard mistake. Softie or not. Latimere is a boy with a lot of deeper-type  understanding and experience. Should there be a reason to put someone or something down, although it might hurt him to do so, he is consensual to do what needs to be done.

The kindred soul inside of the boy denies the possibility for failure when concerning others. Latimere avidly pursues his journey, he wants to grow strong, to prove to himself, even if he does doubt his standings as a strong mage. Above all else, Latimere is somewhat more forgiving than other Lamian Scaled guild-members. However, he has never forgiven the one's who have hurt his friends. Little is known about any deeper aspirations or goals. But he likely has some ulterior hopes and dreams. Ones that couldn't possibly be as basic as a quest for strength, but then again not many people get to find that out. For Latimere; his story is a bit selfish. He moves from one place to the next, hoping to end the depression that rides his coat tails.

• Fish: Latimere likes marine life.
  • Water: Latimere likes the water.

Dislikes:

• Arrogance: Latimere doesn't care really, unless people are being arrogant against him specifically.
  • Manipulated: Latimere doesn't like to see others be manipulated.  

Motivations:

• Greatness: He wants to end the self-doubt, and be known as a hero among heroes.

Fears:

• Losing Friends: Latimere is dreadfully terrified of losing people he grows close too.
  • Terminal Illness: Latimere would prefer a death that isn't sneaking up on him and killing him slowly over time. He'd prefer a warrior's ending.

Magic

Magic Name: Water Manipulation

Magic Element: Water

Magic Description: Latimere can bend, shape, and harden water into weapons of varying degrees of sizes. In addition, water can be forced from the inner stomach in highly pressurized circuits, via mouth or limbs. The body acting as a conduit for rushing torrents. Users of water have many styles, but Latimere's focuses on using multiple appendages and resources that he either pulls from or creates. Latimere has mastered a complete understanding of the water element in all it's forms and mechanisms that he deems most important. Granting him use of the following magical categories:

🌊 Offensive
🌊 Self-Buff Strength
🌊 Self-Buff Endurance
🌊 Supplementary

History

History:

“In my earlier youth... I guess I wasn't very loved as a kid. My parents were never home, and I was the youngest of three brothers. My siblings were twins, very popular in the neighborhood and close to each other. However, I lacked the same kind of social acceptance. We lived by the lake in the middle of nowhere really. Everyday I would walk three miles to the park in town instead of the one near our home. My brothers would go to that one, and I didn't want to be cast in their shadow. I was bored, I pitied myself day and night. Finally, when I did convince myself that maybe for once in my life I'd make a friend. I started walking that distance seven times a week. No one ever noticed me gone.”

“This story isn't to fuel any of your pity for me either or whatever, in fact I think little of my past anymore. So bear with me here, it's an experience I'm reliving for you to hear right now. It will sound pretty weird, unbelievable even. But I swear to you it's the truth.”

“Now I wish I could say this story was my coming of age rite in life, that I'm telling you I rose above the adversity, but it was more like an experience that made me accept it instead of defeat it. I don't consider myself mature or anything like that. But I don't trust people for good reason anymore.”

“One day, I finally met some boys around my age and though I wanted to speak to them, I found my heart pounding though my chest. My jaw locked and I couldn't manage it open. I just stared at them, silent and afraid of their judgement. It offended one of them; staring tends to be kind of rude I guess. They approached me, swaying with these stern angry looks. There must have been smiles on a few of them too. I just recall the energy was negative.”

“I remember his friends laughed at my trembling legs, and commented on my scrawny body-type at that time. I wasn't afraid of them! But I learned for the first time in my life what my anxiety was, just as a fist pushed through my gut and leveled me with the rocks on the ground. I felt this extreme dizziness, nausea, almost like I was going to vomit. The kids laughed at me again, their joy sprang out from my tears.”

“It might sound dumb, but I still ended up walking there everyday after that, taking beatings from my bullies. I don't know why, but it almost made me feel like I had friends. People to show up everyday hoping to see me? I hadn't had anything like it before. Hoping to get a bit of joy out of my misfortune? If it meant people interacted with me I was willing to take whatever they had. It made me feel existential, like people actually knew I was there instead of ignoring me entirely. I was a piece of the local environment there, something about that struck me.”

“However, things got boring over time. I stopped crying when I grew use to their licks to my face and stomach. It wasn't necessarily fun to get beat up either anymore, but I for sure wasn't getting the same thing back that I had in the past. I'm not like a masochist or whatever, it isn't weird like that. I'm sure you can imagine what loneliness feels like...”

“Anyways, It wasn't all too good for me, I felt a looming depression or dread in the pits of my rib-cage grow over the years and by this time, I was at my limits. Everything flooded back in n me within a few weeks time of not showing up to the park anymore. I wanted to just drown myself; it was like whatever I did always made me feel worse or something. I don't know how to explain it really. But, unsurprisingly enough I did attempt to kill myself and I probably should have died afterwards, but I have no idea what really went on.”

“I jumped into the center of our lake, the one I mentioned earlier, from a canoe when I was fifteen years old, I remember because it was my birth-date that day. I should have died there like I said, maybe it would have been a good idea t not hold my breath at all, I don't know. But at the bottom of this deep lake, a terrible monster lit up the bottom of the sea bedding. It was like it expected me, because it happened as soon as I touched the bottom. The sea-monster stared at me with these creepy eyes, it's body was easily longer than a bus. It was some kind of fish-monster hybrid, although larger than any I had ever seen or even knew existed.”

“I realized it bared fangs like swords, some kind of man-eating creature I supposed. However, I wasn't afraid, I was already dead inside at that point. Many smaller versions of this fish came into focus from the darker edges of this light it casted out, they levitated in place as I sat at the murky bottoms. Illuminated by their blue light, we were all stock-still. I found myself extending a hand outward, begging for them to accept me. A small one came and bit me, it was painful... I jerked away. Then another came too... Then another.”

“They were eating me. They were going to kill me there, under the water where no one would ever find me. If the water itself wasn't already cold, I imagine my body would have felt cold and lifeless. Regardless though, I was sure that this was the end for me.”

“The water leaked red all over from my body, stained by my thick hemoglobin. The much bigger fish still stared though, uninterested in attacking or rescuing me it seemed. I lost consciousness. I think... I think I was crying there, I definitely couldn't breathe at this point. But it was under the water so I don't know how to recall all my emotions down there. Everything just went black... When I awoke from my frightening episode, I was on the shores of the lake, and the bites I took through my flesh were gone. I spent many nights, dreaming, reliving it over and over again. I kept telling myself, what did I see down there? I never found out, or at least, I haven't yet.”

“Not long after I ended up learning I had an affinity for magic in the form of water; magic I had never practiced or anything like that either. I wondered if it was due to the scary fish at the bottom of the sea floor. Or maybe the whole thing was just a figment of my imagination. I really have no clue. It just seemed too close of a coincidence.”

“Some time later, well a few years later technically, I decided I'd search for myself out in the world. Recreate my life, for the better. Tired of the same old story, I want to live it to the best. So for that reason. I joined Lamia Scale. Maybe someday I can feel credible there, it would be a first... I guess that sums up my life, up to this point.”

#2Kon 

Latimere Graves  Empty Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Kon

Congratulations, this application has been approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum