Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newcomer and Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1warrior937 

Newcomer and Questions Empty Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:49 am

warrior937
Hello! I'm new to role playing and this site. I hope you'll overlook that and help me grow as a role player. Also, I have a few questions. How do you join a guild? I noticed most if not all the guilds say they are not accepting any more applicants. What would I have to do to join one? What are teams? Do I have to get my character sheet approved by anyone? And where do I post it? Please give me tips. Thanks!

#2Kon 

Newcomer and Questions Empty Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:08 am

Kon

Hallo warrior and welcome to the start, I'll be glad to help you with the development progress and introducing you to how things work. first, off you'll need to create your character which you can do by going to the character section through that you can select the guild you can join. As a new member, you will be starting off at D rank so all guilds will be available to you. Currently, there are no true requirements to join a guild aside from the Holy Knights as they are a sub-faction of the Rune Knights.

Teams are groups of members who are in the same guild that forms up which grants them the ability to complete request more easily. Character Sheets are created by the individual and do not require approval but they are separate things from a character application. you can post both in their respective sections.

As for tips, I recommend just simply reading all of the rules and regulations as thorough as possible along with the monthly updates. All of which can be found in the regulations and news.

#3warrior937 

Newcomer and Questions Empty Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:14 am

warrior937
Will do, thanks!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum