Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Requip

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nastasya 

Requip Empty Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:38 pm

Nastasya
So I was reading and rereading the rules of Requip and finally I think I understood them (yea took me a while) because I misread something I figured out that per rank, you can have 3 slots. 1 weapon, 1 armour, 1 helmet. I find this a bit unfair compared to mages that can have 5 spells from every rank, meaning 2 more than I can have as a requip mage. Even if the regulation describes it that I have a lot of weapon slots, I do compared to people with one, but I have not much more matters of offensive as people with 5 spells per rank and even able to get more spells thanks to the intelligence stat.

So my whole point is that I think that it should be considered to give Requip one more weapon slot per rank at the very least. Especially to compare it to the five spells for the other mages.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#2Faust Noire 

Requip Empty Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:33 pm

Faust Noire
Despite hating the magic as a whole, I do agree that ReQuip mages should be allowed more slots to correspond the number of spell slots a mage has. This would increase the variety that the user is allowed to have and not put them at an entire disadvantage.

Would love to see some revamps or possible buffs for the magic, at least in terms of spell slot/item slots granted to the magic. Would also love to see other opinions on the subject.

Requip URfIrNm
#3Kon 

Requip Empty Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Kon

I agree with the both of your in the current state in particular with the limited supply of weapons in the shop, Requip is an extremely poor magic and in my opinion needs a buff in the next patch for this month probably with the suggestion that you have an ever increasing amount of slots for items instead of just two slots plus one each time you rank up. Other things to implement could be reduced word count for a mastery of their choosing at least at the start to make them more interested in continuing to focus on training as atm they don't need to. Though that brings me to the weapon mastery which is at the moment a bit flawed in it's own right with it only providing durability until the very, very end. other options include reduced the cost of weapons and armour though that isn't suitable when they don't have the slots to fit them and as a result will end up with unused money.

#4Aleksandr Sokolov 

Requip Empty Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:54 pm

Aleksandr Sokolov
Kon wrote:I agree with the both of your in the current state in particular with the limited supply of weapons in the shop, Requip is an extremely poor magic and in my opinion needs a buff in the next patch for this month probably with the suggestion that you have an ever increasing amount of slots for items instead of just two slots plus one each time you rank up. Other things to implement could be reduced word count for a mastery of their choosing at least at the start to make them more interested in continuing to focus on training as atm they don't need to. Though that brings me to the weapon mastery which is at the moment a bit flawed in its own right with it only providing durability until the very, very end. other options include reduced the cost of weapons and armor though that isn't suitable when they don't have the slots to fit them and as a result will end up with unused money.

+1

I couldn't really have said anything that you guys hadn't said already. "We guys are in desperate need for rare items, armor, and helmets."

#5Kon 

Requip Empty Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Kon

This line of questioning has been resolved and will now be moved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum