Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Healing Class Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Miyu Kazuyo 

Healing Class Questions Empty Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:07 am

Miyu Kazuyo
I'm planning to create another account and probably be inactive with this one. I would want to try a healing class and had questions when I checked the classes again.

1. Can healers do damage/make offensive spells?
- If they cant, how can they battle?
- If they can, how weak/strong is the damage?

2. "Debuff Spell Price 3x" Does this refer to the literal Spell Price or the Spell Mana price?

#2Selena Maelstrom 

Healing Class Questions Empty Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:34 am

Selena Maelstrom
Hey Miyu! Junior mod Selena here and I hope I can Answer your Questions:D

1. If you look at the classes regulations beside each type of "Healing Class" is the spell type they can use, so if it says "offensive" any where there, then they can attack with their magic. However as of right now there are no such classes which can both attack and heal.
- Healers although cannot use their magic to fight can use things like weapons and pets to deal damage for them. And all mages have stat points to use which means they can punch people to do damage of they have enough strength!
-The only magical damage a Healer could do was if there was a spell tied to a weapon. Healers do the same amount of damage as everyone else with everything else also, they have no passive "their offence is always weaker."

2. The spell price is literally referring to the price of purchasing said spell, nothing to do with mana cost.

Hope that all helped :D

Healing Class Questions BLlZQ5m
#3Miyu Kazuyo 

Healing Class Questions Empty Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:44 am

Miyu Kazuyo
@Selena | Ty so much >w<

#4Kon 

Healing Class Questions Empty Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:38 am

Kon

This thread has been answered and conversation has ended. It will now be moved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum