Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alisa 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:21 pm

Alisa

Such a warm, sunny day in Autumn... What manner of sorcery is this? Still, sorcery or no sorcery it wouldn't be right to waste such a beautiful rarity, not now when the temperature was just right for someone like her, a girl who felt at home in the cold. Still resting from yesterday's workout, the shimmering sunbeams lulled her into a quiet day of relaxation, and nothing could ever put a damper this lovely mood she was in (she damn well hoped so).

This time, she went for a look around Crocus gardens, fanning herself slightly as she let her body adjust to the warmth. She went as far as wear an open chest sweater instead of a regular one, naturally turning heads from most men she passed by and even some women. There was even one guy getting smacked by a purse! Seeing passionate women like that reminded her of herself when someone made poor life decisions and willingly got on her bad side. It didn't happen often... But the very person she was now as proof of that. Regardless, Alisa moved on past both the lustful gawks and hateful glares and giggled it off, adjusting the tight sweater around her bosom, quickly remembering why she didn't wear it often... Too tight...

Even proud of her body like the wily vixen she was was, Alisa strove for a measure of class and elegance, and having her breasts spill out like that defenitely didn't fit the look. Reminding herself to invest on a looser sweater next time she went shopping for clothes, she pulled out a small, multi faceted crystal ball, and sat on a bench by the lake. With her magic, she naturally accomplished feats such as carving small figures out of crystals as one would sculpt clay. It didn't really exhaust her magic power or even look suspicious unless someone got close enough to realize the shiny object in her hands was actual crystal.

Spoiler:

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#2Kuriana Kozshiroyuki 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:57 am

Kuriana Kozshiroyuki

Kuriana

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Untitl12
Her red-black eyes looked up at the sky as she was walk throughout the night. She really hasn't been out this late before within Crocus. The area was lit up by lights, pumpkins with carved out shapes and all. Her eyes looked bored towards such things as the stuff she liked about Halloween was the monsters, beasts and mysterious stories of haunting. She saw it as pointless to carve out pumpkins, besides the stores making money from people. Her heart had a different destination, the flower garden.

Kuriana was wearing a whole Halloween dress get-up of purple and black, Her hair was somewhat up and in a different style with some skull ornaments. She felt like since it was night time, she would let go of the innocent act for once, unless she had to of course. Her high thigh socks would stay in place, black plump shoes clamping upon each step and then her hand pressed the door open. The area was somewhat darker yet it had lights above each plant, providing enough heat to survive cold nights. As she walked closer to the main area, she heard a noise. 'Someone's here...Of course.' she thought and saw that there appeared to be a woman doing some sculpturing. Her outfit was very revealing, but maybe it's the size of her chest that made it so. Her outfit though was more of a short dress, but a sweater in one. She ignored the woman as she wanted to study the capabilities of her and her arts, watching.

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  14772411
Sometimes...it feels although my real self is within the darkness part of the abyss...while here I am...standing. 
#3Alisa 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:46 am

Alisa

It happened again. This wasn't the really the first time Alisa completely lost track of time when she was immersed in her art, on the contrary, she dealt with that more often than even she would like. Then again she was pretty much on vacation and thus had nothing better to do. Guess it wasn't such a bad use of a whole afternoon. Being a perfectionist, she devoted as much time as her heart desired to every single sculpture, which could easily take over an hour. As a result, the care and detail put into each of them naturally stood out, and on more than one occasion she was approached by a hopeful buyer yearning to take one or two off her hands. For the most part she sold them with a delighted smile on her face, at times even a visible blush from a woman who rarely felt embarassed over anything.

Only when she started finding it a bit harder to look closely at her sculptures did she look up and realize how the sun had now set and most people have left save for a couple sitting on some benches further away. Putting away all the sculptures she still had lying around and focusing solely on incomplete one in her hand, she got back to her art for a while longer... Not much longer however. Then she saw a child wandering around, "A little early to be trick or treating, no?", she teased with a mischievous chuckle and curious gaze. It was now late enough that the two of them were the only people there, the only ones alone that is...

#4Kuriana Kozshiroyuki 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:12 pm

Kuriana Kozshiroyuki

Kuriana

Her eyes looked at the stone made statue in which was hand created by this woman. Who was she exactly? Just another random person or shall this girl be more? Her heart was steady as Kuriana would look around her and then saw that it really was only them in here. Soon the girl finally noticed her, asking 'Wasn't it too soon to trick or treat'. Her head tilted a tiny bit and looked at her, but simply put on a sweet smile. 'Maybe I will act like a child tonight, yet not fully.' she thought and giggled. ''Does this honestly look like a trick or treat outfit?'' she questioned giving her an innocent serious look with pout-like lip and in her girly sweet voice.

She wondered about this woman more and if she had more to say, she would unleash her words with no mercy. She didn't care who this woman was...She was making such a crappy joke. Her red-black eyes looked and scanned the woman's body. It was rather and truly womanly, curvy, and such. Much boobage. Much wow though. She wondered what her own body will look like when she finally gets her adult body. Who knows...she sure didn't.

Sometimes...it feels although my real self is within the darkness part of the abyss...while here I am...standing. 
#5Alisa 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:41 pm

Alisa

Like most people before her, the little girl had eyes for two things and two things only (well, three things actually), the incomplete statuette in her hand and her breasts, poorly concealed by the open chest outfit. For the most part Alisa didn't really notice people gawking at either of those, having grown used to it to the point it became natural. Usually the latter atention came from men but young and flat chested girls did it too. Breast envy maybe?

Regardless, she changed her tune once Alisa pointed out the early halloween getup, only to be quickly and promptly rebuffed by her claiming it didn't look like a halloween outfit, which only made Alisa more curious. Snappy girl huh? She was just inviting a comeback, and thus Alisa just shrugged, "Goth loli with a cute little skull? I've seen worse on some people.", giggling, she looked away for a moment as she remembered some really bad Halloween costumes. Once past a certain age, some girls went with "when lacking good ideas, just show some skin" - sometimes even Alisa herself took that bait - and it actually worked if you did it right.

But if this girl she wasn't getting dressed for halloween, then what? Both her and her outfit were actually rather pretty, but they were ridiculously passé. Looked like something an angsty pre-teen girl might wear going through her edgy phase, "Guess you're just at that age. Suits you~", she winked at the girl and threw her a left handed compliment.

Crossing her legs as she rested her elbow on the bench arm and her cheek on her palm, wondering if this would be enough for a bratty child. In retrospective, probably not...

#6Kuriana Kozshiroyuki 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:10 pm

Kuriana Kozshiroyuki

Kuriana

She looked at the woman as she waited for some kind of comeback. Waiting she did and yet receive she didn't. If she did, it sucked. Her red and black eyes then looked at the stone sculpture and then back at the woman. She spoke how Kuriana was dressed up like some goth loli and such, making her roll her eyes. She smirked rather sinister-like and chuckled womanly. Like some dominatrix-type vampire queen, dark and sexy. ''I've seen more revealing outfits than yours. Better ones as well.'' she spoke rather in her womanly tone, looking up at the woman with a soulless stare. To where no one would really be able to know what she's feeling.

During the night she didn't like to be treated like a child, talked as if she's one. ''Although...'' she started to speak and then walked around the woman to scan her body as if this woman was wearing nothing. ''Nah.'' she said suddenly and stopped to look up at the woman in a thinking position. ''I've seen much better ones.'' she spoke in her girly-innocent tone and giggled bubbly-like. Slowly she turned away to walk to the bench and sat. She started to kick her feet child-like and looked up at the woman, waiting for more.

#7Alisa 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Alisa

There was a certain exercise in futility to be had in trying to insult a narcissist, especially if you start off pointing out her clothes. Indeed Alisa was so absorbed in her own idea of beauty and fashion that just about any such negative criticism (especially one coming from a bratty child) were met with amused laughter, shrugging off the insult and elegantly covering her mouth.

This little girl at least had a sense of humour even if her clothing style left much to be desired, "I'm really not surprised, you're incapable of recognizing good taste even if it hit you in the face.", Alisa nodded, still enjoying the joke and obviously immune to any insults on her style or appearance

She crossed her arms, not-so-unwittingly highlighting her generous cleavage, staring into the girl's eyes without flinching for even a second, tempting her to look down as if to prove her point and unmask the flat girl's envy. No doubt she was trying to look like a scary know it all like most kids her age. In some ways the girl was obviously suffering from middle school syndrome, but in others it was almost like trading insults with another grown woman, going as far as scanning Alisa's body as if undressing her with her eyes. Spitting Venom sprinkled comments wasn't enough apparently, and Alisa sensed there was something odd about this girl.

"I guess middle schoolers in Crocus have a strange sense of fashion..."

Well, much like a kid she defenitely looked to be enjoying herself. Then again, part of herself was too even if the adult in her would never admit it, even to herself. Alisa fancied herself mature and here she was, engaging in a truly childish argument.

#8Kuriana Kozshiroyuki 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:05 pm

Kuriana Kozshiroyuki

Kuriana

Her eyes looked at the woman's and she continued on with what seemed to be another comeback. This honestly irritated Kuriana. Her head started to become cloudy and her eyes literally glared. 'What a wench...' she thought disgusted as she heard her speak about her own outfit again. ''At least my outfit isn't a stretched out sweater with a simple cut just to show off your tits.'' she'd say in a rather womanly disgusted tone. If this woman wanted to keep going, she would as well. Her temper was very short...

Her red-black eyes would darken even more though and her aura would be revealing as a blazing red. She knows that she doesn't have the power yet, but if she did...Her head shook out of the thoughts and then wondered if this woman was indeed existing to be experimented on in the future. Kuriana's head started to split or at least...it felt like it. It did this when she felt pissed and annoyed as all hell. ''Middle school huh? At least I don't look like a typical high school -...'' she was about to continue and stopped right there. She took a deep cooling breather and perhaps she should get outside. The air in where was hot and when she was heating up...her anger rises ridiculously. Quickly she would push herself up and let her arms cross against her own chest. They weren't as big as hers, but she still had about C's. Her eyes looked away and then let her arms dangle. ''I have better things to do than to argue about clothes with some stranger.'' she lastly said and walked towards the flowers.

#9Alisa 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:57 pm

Alisa

And naturally, she eventually lost her composure, and with it, any mature feel she might have given off at one point or another. In the end, brats will be brats, Alisa was like that too years ago. Well, not that many years ago (not quite as snappy) now that she thought about it: Living the kind of life she had clearly aged her before her time, fortunately this was strictly confined to her mindset and not her appearance. For all her mature demeanor, even when truly focused she never looked older than her early twenties.

"Oh my, where did all the confidence go?.", Alisa would point out teasingly. She couldn't even recognize how that "tight sweater with a hole" was actually Cashmere, or even how she didn't really show any more skin than she would with a tanktop.

Although that wasn't all there was to it, neither was simply exposing her chest: To look sexy without being completely obscene was in itself an art, one Alisa strove to perfect like any other. The vertical stripes emphasised her cruves, and though any girl with a big enough cup size could pull it off without much trouble, the difference between sexy and sleazy would depend on her attitude after that. That said, it seemed like any further argument on this subject would be a complete waste of saliva, more importantly, Alisa was now intrigued by the girl's earlier change of tone. It really sounded like an act at first, but now here she was angry and still keeping it act, making it too realistic to be a simple case of chuunibyou. More importantly, she raised her aura in hateful rage, enough for Alisa to lean back in her chair and raise her hands in front of herself, as if to appease the angry little mage:

"Scary, scary~", she'd answer with feigned fright, before her eyes finally grew stern and serious, in a brief moment of cold blooded, homicidal cool. Alisa had killed too many dangerous foes to be intimidated by a little girl or even disturbed by her angry glares, "Choose your next words carefully sweetie. You might not like the answer."

The little girl looked positively fuming as she finally walked off - either on her own voilition of urged by Alisa, irrelevant in the grand scheme of things - enough to make Alisa feel bad about arguing with a child. Should she really be throwing insults around without the thick skin to handle the comebacks? Nope. Did that stop her? Nope. Would she do it again? Yup.

She wasn't the kind of person to bully attack a child, but neither would she just let anyone jump her: If attacked, she'd defend herself. Fortunately she left Alisa alone instead of continuing. If she put all that rage into actions, the kid could count herself lucky to be facing her and not a mage vicious enough to seriously injure or kill such a pretty little girl. Or was she really...?

In the end Alisa just had one great question going through her mind: Was this girl a child with an adult's voice, or an immature adult with a matching body?

#10Kuriana Kozshiroyuki 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:47 pm

Kuriana Kozshiroyuki

Kuriana

Her eyes looked forward and wanted to ignore the woman, but something hit off. Her body felt cold like a stone and yet her body was in pain. Was it her nerve(s)? She listened to the woman speak with her venomous lips, but all it did was make her unconsciously chuckle. 'I guess after being experimented on and then watching it all of my current and past lives.' She'd think and then spoke. ''I just don't give a shit.'' she'd speak and turn her head without moving her feet to side look at the woman. Her eyes looked at the woman with a cold and soulless expression as the smile disappeared before looking at her.

''Honestly, I give no fucks about your opinion on my words.'' she lastly spoke in her womanly tone yet much colder. Her eyes darkened and lazed like her expression. Her aura would disappear as she honestly thought about watching people die. She remembered how her father went from people to people with his tools and containers. She remembered the smell of the mere ashes from the burnt peeling of the skin, the sight of the peelings as if they were pieces of paper disintegrating...This woman was nothing compared to what she has seen in her lives and honestly...she could care less what she did afterwards.

#11Alisa 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:09 pm

Alisa

Still acting tough even though she was obviously inches away from attacking her. Alisa could question if talking any more and possibly making her snap was in anybody's best interests, but she just couldn't. It annoyed her. The girl reminded her of her older, only worse. Completely unable to acknowledge, let alone accept her limits, with the added bonus of not bothering to think about who she might be messing with. Such an ugly sight on an otherwise pretty girl...

Even though the grown in her said this was the time she'd stop talking and just go elsewhere to continue her art, she couldn't stop until this girl stopped pretending to be a adult, lest she become a foolishly disrespectful bitch when she grew up. Hopefully she'd walk away on her own and the crystal mage would be satisfied, "Sounds like a lie; your magic is much more honest.", she smirked, commenting the aura she flared up in her failed intimidation earlier, relaxing back in her bench and not once taking her eyes away from the girl, "Is that the end of your little act?", she asked, cocking her head slightly, arms hanging out to either side of the bench, an open, confident stance showing not even the slightest feeling that she might need to defend herself.

#12Kuriana Kozshiroyuki 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Kuriana Kozshiroyuki

Kuriana

She would look forward and then listened to the woman continue on her rant. She knew that this woman thought she was mature although...what mature woman argues and calls a little girl names as such? What mature woman keeps going till she has the last word? What mature woman does this? None. She knew that this woman had nothing wrong with her mentally or anything at that fact, so there was no reason for her to act 'immature' other than to be immature.

Kuriana felt the need to be this way though as to portray as a child with the whole immature thing. She missed her adult body and her other life...Her father died years and years ago...longer than two of her lives ago. ''You don't even know what magic I have. As I don't with yours.'' she started to speak rather coldly in her childish voice. ''Not sure what act you're speaking.''. Her eyes cornered to see that it was already dawn. The time was running fast...

#13Alisa 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:33 pm

Alisa

Why was she even doing this...? Did she really see that much of herself in that girl, back when she too was edgy and convinced the whole world was her enemy? Fact of the matter was, the girl still hadn't left even though she clearly couldn't stomach any part of Alisa unravelling all of her discrepancies. How many more would she go through? The girl further went on to point out Alisa didn't know what kind of magic she had, enough to make her roll her eyes. Did she not even realize the mental state she was in? Flaring out her aura and trying to intimidate others into submission, and when that failed pretending it didn't happen? One more:

"Does it matter..? You can have Arc of Demon Devil Requip Slayer for all I care.", Alisa scoffed, clearly indifferent, "But ordinary humans don't flare their auras like that... In any case, you look as if you're about to show me."

Alisa sighed, looking bored as she saw the girl insisting on the exact same tough grown up act, "You.", she'd answer, nodding towards her and pointing out the pitiful state she was in, "You should be in bed, instead of running around acting tough like you can take on the world, only to revert revert to that when you hear something you don't like."

#14Kuriana Kozshiroyuki 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:41 pm

Kuriana Kozshiroyuki

Kuriana

She honestly felt like she could care less about this woman. What was it about her that made her wanna stay? This woman honestly disgusted her...Hypocrisy at that. She spoke of maturity yet she has none. Has no reason to act such of a child as she...she felt the need to pretend to be one. Was this just one of those issues of having different personalities? Was this child behavior an actual separate one that took turns? Did her mental state even know what was right or wrong anymore or did her feelings and acts to portray mix with each other?

She listened to the woman though continue to run her mouth as if she was better. Stronger? Possibly...for now. Better? Who knows, but everyone was better than another in different possible ways. Sometimes though she was sick of being treated like a child, like how she was doing. The bed joke was the most annoying one. ''Mmm, perhaps, but I rather be entertained.'' she'd simply say in her younger voice. ''My bed is here though. I still have no clue what you're meaning by 'that'.'' she'd say once more still with an emotionless expression.

#15Alisa 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:51 pm

Alisa

The fuming rage was all gone... She didn't even know what to think about that little detail, it would have been good if not for the fact that this little girl was still here, still acting like she was strong enough to take on the world, still talking to the same person even if she clearly hated everything Alisa had to say. In her shoes, younger Alisa would no doubt have too, but even if they had to grow up to be enemies, she had to teach the hard way what her parents were obviously not teaching her the good way, "You're not special. The world isn't here to entertain you, it doesn't like you or hate you or anything of the sort. The world simply couldn't care less whether you live or die."

Saying that her bed was right there, was the most absurd joke she said all night. With no way of knowing anything about the girl's past (most kids would have excused themselves in one way or another at this point), "Runaway huh... You'll eventually realize this isn't actually your home..."

How much longer would it take...? How much longer would she just stand there?

#16Kuriana Kozshiroyuki 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:57 pm

Kuriana Kozshiroyuki

Kuriana

She wondered on how long this was going to keep going. This excuse of a woman...Sure her body was more than attractive, but the way she was...it wasn't. Far from it. Even if she turned into a dude, she wouldn't sleep with her. Her eyes watched the woman as she was sitting on the bench she liked. Perhaps she'd find another, but they were by the flowers that reminded her...of a lot. Kuriana looked at the other benches and sighed. Her right hand went to the back of her own head and itched it, listening to this woman ramble of shit she doesn't know. ''Pft if only...'' she'd say quietly. ''No one is special in this world. Just existing to be used or for other people's use.'' she'd say simply and yawned.

#17Alisa 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Alisa

Typical chuuni answer... Alisa almost cringed at all the edge radiating off that girl, only made worse by the knowledge that not more than four years ago she herself wasn't so different. She went on about how everyone in this world only existed for the purpose of being used by somebody else, and so long as she did Alisa would continue talking as if she she was speaking to her younger self. A lot of things changed since then, not all of them for the best, only her resolve had remained thoroughly intact. At that point, Alisa considered exterminating everyone she suspected of being a Dark mage. She did so in more than one occasion, and fortunately found all of them to be guilty. But many weren't guilty enough to deserve that fate. Past her detached look, her piercing eyes saw right through the girl's frigid hate.

"Leave it to a child to assume  everyone is like this or that person who whatever to you. For people to want to use you, that means you need to have something they can use. That's why most people don't care, even if you pretend that they're all out to use you.", her words stern and frigid but no less true, she still knew it wouldn't reach out to this girl, at least not yet. If she wanted to direct her hatred onto Alisa, she'd show just how little it mattered to her, "Flaunting that hatred of yours like a piece of haute couture isn't admirable or anything. It's as pitiful as a suit made of velcro."

#18Kuriana Kozshiroyuki 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:53 pm

Kuriana Kozshiroyuki

Kuriana

''Aren't you a treat. Everyone can be used for something. Rather it be to eat, their blood, their skills, magic and so on.'' she started as she would stretch and yawn. She would pay attention to her surroundings, but she knew that this one wasn't no dark mage. Her mouth ran like diarrhea and she wouldn't shut up. What happened to simple speak? Mostly if you wanted to shit talk. She would listen to her say how she acted high quality which was far from it. Did this chick get out a lot or no? It didn't seem so. Kuriana would look at her boredly and then wondered what the time was within her own mind.

''Flaunting...flaunting...Hatred? No...'' she spoke in her child-like voice. ''More like it's a fact that all have their uses.'' she then spoke and then shrugged. ''But I guess those who think they're high quality must think they know what high quality is.'' she lastly spoke as she then started to walk away.

#19Alisa 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:13 pm

Alisa

Sure, everyone can be used. Even a monkey can use its own poo as a throwing weapon, but its a monkey using faeces. Just

because you can use something doesn't mean you should, doesn't mean its worth it and especially (though for that girl it might be

irrelevant) doesn't mean its right. Her mistake is assuming just because someone used her everyone would do so given the chance. Every

breed of chuuni was different, and for the most part one could just wait and let the kid mature and outgrow it. But when that kid had

magic... Well, a lot of people who have nothing to do with her can get caught in the crossfire. But as she went on and on about how everyone had an use as if that meant the world deserved to pay for those who used her, Alisa could only shake her head. To think she might have been accomplish or at least learn something was stupidity itself, and on her part for once:

"For someone to have used you into that state... They must have been really desperate.", and with this sliver of frustration, Alisa was done wasting her time, "As fun as this rendezvous might be, its no different from talking to a brick wall."

Standing up, she adjusted her clothes and purse, and walked off. She needed a long night's sleep before anything else but after that, she had things to think about. The Pegasus would defenitely be keeping an eye on this girl and not for a good reason. If she turned out to be using her magic just like Alisa's hated dark mages might, well... Then she'd deal with it when the time came.

[EXIT]

#20Kuriana Kozshiroyuki 

Quiet sculpting [Kuriana]  Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:23 pm

Kuriana Kozshiroyuki

Kuriana

What the hell was this woman talking about? She didn't say SHE was used, just people were meant to be in some way. Her eyes rolled as she would still stand there with her arms dangling and waited for the woman to perhaps finally leave. That's all she wanted. She didn't care for her words, her body language or anything, she just wanted her to go and herself to sleep. Finally though soon she would see that the chick left with some shit remark in which she would most likely later shrug off. Her eyes watched her leave, swaying her hips and all that jazz. As for herself though, she turned to walk to the bench, laid there and slowly she would pass out like some drunk hobo that hasn't had sleep in ages.

exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum