Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'd like your permission [Brone]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Knuckles Shi 

I'd like your permission [Brone] Empty Fri May 24, 2024 7:23 pm

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles tracked down the one known as Brone Heavyaxe, once he spotted him Knuckles rushed over calling out to get his attention with Murder on his shoulder. "Sir Brone, a moment of your time, please! The Daemon quickly traversed the crowd to meet with Brone. Once he reached him Knuckles extended a hand to offer his welcome. "Greetings Sir Brone, apologies for yelling at you. I did not wish to lose you among the others here." After shaking hands with the strong bear-like man, Knuckles smiled.

He was not nervous about what he had to ask the man, because simply put this was only a custom among his own people, and he was not even sure if this was shared with the people from Iceberg. "I have something delicate I would like to discuss with you, perhaps we could find a table for a drink? My treat."

"There shall never be peace as long as there are Gods in a Man's world"
#2Brone Heavyaxe 

I'd like your permission [Brone] Empty Sun May 26, 2024 5:09 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
The cold breeze blowing through the city was greatly welcoming along with the snow beneath his feet. It was always enjoyable returning back to the home of his parents. He was mainly talking a walk in the afternoon before he made his way back to his hotel room. Despite such a simple task, taking in the outside air, as usual, he was fully armored and bore his shield upon his back along with his golden axe that presented as his symbol.

His name was called, to which caught his attention and as he turned, he realized it was the Red Warrior of lightning and thunder, "Sir Knuckles!" he was excited to see the mighty warrior. Brone took his hand into his and provided a strong squeeze in respect as he looked up to the tall red haired man who towered over him, "Ye look as strong and tall as the mighty redwood tree" he couldn't help but grin, "Sure, let's get a drink" he said while gesturing or the man to lead the way.

#3Knuckles Shi 

I'd like your permission [Brone] Empty Mon May 27, 2024 12:25 pm

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles nodded his head thanking the man for the compliment. "You know this country is beautiful, I did not think a Frost Land would hold such beauty but perhaps it is because it reminds me of Lady Lumikki so much." Knuckles said as he walked side by side with the man whose arms rivaled the size of tree trunks. Within a few minutes of walking the pair exited to frost winds outside and entered a stone build establishment with a wood Placker sign with the name written in coal that said "Ragnar's Pit" It had a miners theme that paid homage to the miner culture of some Dwarven clans. Knuckles found a nice table for the two of them in the back near the stone fireplace that filled the tavern with a nice aroma of burning wood. It was hand-selected wood that gave a nice gentle but relaxing smell when burned. Of course, the Tables were master-crafted woodworker tables made by someone who likely lived in the village. Knuckles figured a single set of tables and chairs would likely fetch thousands of Jewels back home. Perhaps he could work some angle to make a better trade connection with his people and these. Of course, the Tavern was filled with mostly women and men who looked like Brone, Knuckles being taller and not as well rounded as the others here but that did not seem to bother them simply for two reasons well perhaps four but two of them being the hammers of Thor the Twin Mjolnir Hammers crafted by the Gods that the Foreigner weld with might. The other two were that he was usually seen with Lady Lumikki and/or Brone at most times. With Murder, his raven on his shoulder Knuckles reached for a pinch of bar nuts and fed one to the raven.

Still, as the pair entered the idle chatter and low roar from all voices talking at once started to die off as everyone took in the two. Wishpers of Brone Heavyaxe were muttered and weileder of Mjolnir, though a few said softly though he could hear them that he didn't deserve such weapons. Knuckles did not let it bother him, all were welcome to try and take it if they so thought they were worthy of Thor's power.

Once they were settled for a few seconds Knuckles smiled as he looked across to Brone. "So happy to be back in the motherland?"

#4Brone Heavyaxe 

I'd like your permission [Brone] Empty Wed May 29, 2024 7:40 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone smiled widely as he inhaled deeply the cold air of the north, "Many don't see the beauty, but yer eyes don't deceive ye, lad" they made their way down the street. The dwarf had noticed the warrior's comment about Lumikki and took note. They made their way to Ragnar's Pit and even though they entered nonchalantly, they were noticed nearly at once and soon enough, all eyes were on that, albeit the local dwarves somewhat attempted to discreet, but even Brone had noticed the attention they were getting. He would look to Knuckles and shook his head, expressing to him to pay the others no mind.

They sat by the stone fireplace to which the ashen-skin dwarf felt great comfort, "Seems anyone associated with Lumikki tend to have a raven companion" Brone pointed at the raven on the warrior's shoulder.

"What ya'll have?" the redhaired barmaid came up to them without a notepad, but with great confidence and attitude. At first Brone had assumed she was irritable, but seeing the slight smile on her face, he grinned widely, "No discounts; don't care if ye be famous or not" she added before Brone said a word.

Brone chuckled for a second before answering. "Brandy, homemade".

The barmaid nodded before turning to Knuckles.

#5Knuckles Shi 

I'd like your permission [Brone] Empty Thu May 30, 2024 5:54 pm

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles smiled as he looked at the Raven eating. "It seemed to have picked me after I proved myself. Perhaps it sees her power flowing through me. " Knuckles was not sure if Brone truly understood the pacts between Daemons and Demons but that did not matter. As the waitress came and the roar of the bar started to fill the Tavern once more, Knuckles listened to Brone's Order before he smiled at the woman. "A red whine for me please." She nodded her head and set off to fetch the drinks

Knuckles returned his focus to Brone once more. "I am not sure how this kind of thing works here in Iceberg, what I need to do, or how I need to earn the right to do this. Where I am from though we sit down on one with the father of the woman and ask for his permission to Marry their Daughter. Knuckles paused for a moment as he wanted Brone to understand what it was that he was asking. "Now I know her father is not the one I need to ask given her history nor do I think I could ask him. So Brone, I come to you her Uncle, I seek your permission to take her hand in Marriage. To make her a mother of demons. I Promise to protect and provide for her as a Husband should. However, I also understand if you say no. Given that though." he paused once more his eyes and face taking a serious look. "I wish to do it by the cultural standards of your people as well as to not disrespect anyone. Will you teach me the ways of the Iceberg People?"

#6Brone Heavyaxe 

I'd like your permission [Brone] Empty Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:14 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone wasn't sure what Knuckles was referring to until he mentioned marriage. Initially he thought this was a hypothetical question, or maybe he was asking for a friend, but as Knuckles continued to speak, the dwarf slowly began to realize that the redhaired man was talking about asking for his blessing to marry Lumikki.

The dwarf sat there, his lips parted as he was trying to figure out what to say, what to feel, how to express himself. This was a surprise indeed; he crossed his arms and looked Knuckles in his eyes while thinking. At first he was concerned whether or not they were old enough to marry, but remembered quickly that not only is Lumikki an adult now, but she and Knuckles are indeed in love. Then he thought about the fact that Knuckles has shown himself to be a strong warrior with great honor as well as a defender for her.

Brone hummed as his thoughts raced; his mind filling with questions such as if this would limit themselves. Then he suddenly stopped humming as he came to a decision, "Aye, ye have me blessing, Knuckles" he smiled, "There's no complicated formality for asking for permission, but it is the ceremony that needs to be focused on" Brone at this point was getting excited as he leaned forward in his chair, "Yer need an elder or champion to consecrate the marriage and most importantly... Yer need a strong cord for the handfasting"

The dwarf had an idea on how to create a powerful cord for the ritual, "Aye! The cord of fate is te represent yer bond to one another and this cord will be crafted with the greatest of materials" Brone clenched his fists as he went through the crafting process in his forge... but he'll need the base material which may be tricky to acquire. He leaned back in his chair as he pondered how in the world he would get that material.

The barmaid returned and placed the brandy and the wine on the table, "Enjoy, lads" she gave a smile before leaving, but Brone was still deep in thought.

#7Knuckles Shi 

I'd like your permission [Brone] Empty Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:32 am

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles was on pins and needles waiting to hear the answer from Brone, hearing the blessing given to him Knuckles sighed in relief and his body relaxed. "Thank you for that. I will do right by your blessing and by her, you have my honor-bound word on that. " Knuckles grabbed his drink as he sipped. He could see the man was in deep thought again. "I will fetch whatever materials is needed, you just let me know what they are called and a description of them. I will scale any mountain and delve into any cavern to retrieve the materials needed to forge this binding cord. I have searched high and low for a ring worthy of her which is something we do in my customs. None have yet to compare to what I wish to give her or are as worthy of her. I planned on finding the rarest and best material to make this ring. It too represents a bond tieing the pair together. "

Knuckles then lifted the hammers of thor and sat them on the table. "I know these are for combat do you think I could use them to smith with? And would you teach me the ways so I may forge these rings myself?"

#8Brone Heavyaxe 

I'd like your permission [Brone] Empty Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:47 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone grabbed his tankard and took a swig of the brandy. Hearing the dedication from Knuckles did warm his heart, knowing well Lumikki was worth the trouble for the cord and the ring, "Aye, ye can use Mjolnir as a forging hammer, though it may be tricky" the dwarf reached over to place a hand on the mighty weapon, feeling the material and appreciating the craftmanship, such a legendary weapon was well known and Brone felt pride knowing it was of dwarven make. He then looked up to Knuckles with a smile, knowing well that the materials Knuckles asked of, that he was dedicated to retrieve no matter the travel was going to be difficult, "A bond of marriage is sacred and strong like fate, so for cord, I'll need three specific strands".

The dwarf then pulled out a pair of metal blacksmith tongs that were etched in runes. He placed them on the table before the warrior, "The first is the easiest; go to a cold flat plain and wait for the sun to go over the horizon; the moment the sun vanishes, ye'll see the orange glow stretching all along the horizon, grab it with those tongs" He then took another swig to allow Knuckles to process the fact that the dwarf was asking him to collect unnatural materials, "The second, much more difficult; when lightning strikes, it connects the sky and the ground where it hits, grab it at that exact moment before it vanishes" he gave a wide smile with his teeth showing, trying to hold back a laughter; though he was giggling, he was very much serious about these materials, "And lastly is the toughest one" Brone sighed and dropped his smile, knowing this may be too difficult to acquire, for the warrior may have to travel far for this "Collect a strand from the Web of Fate... from the Wyrd itself".

After taking another swig, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand before turning back to Knuckles with a stern look, "Ye bring me those three strands, and ye proven te the whole clan ye worthy of her hand, no one, not even me cousin, can deny ye".

#9Knuckles Shi 

I'd like your permission [Brone] Empty Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:13 pm

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles listened carefully storing the instructions in his memory. He thought catching the lightning if it was possible would be the easiest though how would one grab lighting it? The hardest part would be to locate the other two. The tasks laid out before him were challenging, to say the least Knuckles had his work cut out for him. "Understood, I thank you for your time and your advice. I look forward to meeting this challenge like any other. When I have everything I will bring them to you. " Knuckles sat back in his chair with a heavy sigh. Now they could enjoy a drink as two warriors.

"With that out the way Brone, what have you been up to, clashed with any worthy contenders lately?" Knuckles was looking for new warriors for two reasons. One to fight them himself and to recruit them.

#10Brone Heavyaxe 

I'd like your permission [Brone] Empty Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:02 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone nodded with acceptance of Knuckles' answer; no hesitation, no worry, but chose to accept it. The material he asked for were metaphysical, which were powerful for whatever is to be created. In Brone's time, he had learned to craft materials of many kinds, and now as he ascended, becoming a dhain dwarf, he was able to see and understand more, being able to grasp and forge materials that normal blacksmiths couldn't. The dwarf took another swig, favoring the brandy to the point he may frequent this bar more often now.

"Not recently, no, but there is a Rune Knight, 'Toga' I think his name be, I hear he scaled the ranks and seems promising, so I aim to seek him out and test his mettle and prowess" Brone said as he lowered his mug from his lips. Huginn and Muninn, his ravens had whispered Toga's name into their ears when he began pondering of the Rune Knights and whether or not they were strong enough to properly protect the nation of Fiore. Now he wants to test them to make sure they had what it took. "And what about ye, Knuckles?"

#11Knuckles Shi 

I'd like your permission [Brone] Empty Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:09 pm

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles smiled at the mention of Toga, that was who his rival was. "Ah yes, Sir Toga, I have ventured with him several times now. He has a promising future of course. Though I would say I have felt his flames a few times He has the warrior spirit for sure. You might enjoy his spunk." Knuckles leaned forward feeding another nut to Murder. As he thought about it he lowered his head in deeply considering all those he had fought lately, the only one who had made him think outside the box was Ittindi, but that was due to the arena's ever-changing setting "Ittindi might prove to be fun if he fights with more than his gun. Lately, he has been trying to improve his gun play so perhaps he is looking to become a master with the gun. I fought Yuurei again, which proved to be a challenge but I did manage to bring out his forms, it was a good time. Though none compared to you Brone. You have been the most enjoyable opponent I have ever faced."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum