Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Set of Clues [LONG]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Saturn 

A Set of Clues [LONG] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:17 am

Saturn
You sure this is where they’d be working out of echo?

The demi-god rumbled deeply, hands on his hips and closed eyes ‘staring’ ever so forward at what was in front of him. A set of ramshackle warehouses that the little mindrache had claimed that his family had been operating out of. Saturn hadn’t heard of any mindrache working out of the city but then again if they had been keeping a low profile it’d of made sense that he wouldn’t. Scratching at his chin he’d eye his companion…

I’m sure saturn, I’m very very sure. The last time they sent me a message they seemed in trouble and now I’m not getting anything from them!

Echo was practically wailing at this point and saturn found himself sighing softly. The little fellow was all out of sorts and the demi-god couldn’t help but feel for him. Reaching down to gently rub the top of his honest companion who’s eyes closed when feeling the warmth of the furry demi-gods hand.

There’s bound to be some clues in there Echo. Don’t worry okay?

His constant smile warmed a bit and he’d hoist the little guy up to put him on one of his shoulders. The little fella grabbed onto saturn’s neckfluff tightly as the demi-god strode forward, finding the handle to the warehouse and pulling it open…

[225/1,200]

#2Saturn 

A Set of Clues [LONG] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:24 am

Saturn
What greeted the duo was nothing that they were expecting, several belts that had been holding many a different kind of rock that were still in their unprocessed states. Ranging from rubies to sapphires to even a diamond or two. Quite an operation for a little group of mindrache. There were even hunks of gold here or there too. Saturns expression grew curious as he glanced at his companion. The little guy hopping off of saturn’s shoulder and sprinting to look around.

Saturn took his time, picking through the inside of the warehouse; plenty of logs told him this was an actual legitimate business that they were doing. They were looking to produce jewelery for the upper class using methods that they were familiar with. Some purchases had been made but without a good face they wouldn’t have an ‘in’ into the market. A few mentions of someone willing to be that face arose but nothing concrete.

Furrowing his brow he’d note that the last three days were missing and the only mention of ‘boss’ on a half ripped page made him somewhat concerned. Echo was tearing through the warehouse; overturning some things to look for hidden compartments in desks or the like. Eventually he produced a result in the form of a safe. Letting him open it up saturn’s brows shot up as the little guy produced the three said pages.

This is about to get even more interesting…

He’d mumble softly to himself and squat down as echo read over it a few times then handed saturn the same set of notes…

[489/1200]

#3Saturn 

A Set of Clues [LONG] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:55 am

Saturn
The logs went into extreme detail about what all transpired; from the ‘guild’ leader meeting with this fellow named boss and then there was an exquisite telling of all the business they did with him and their contacts. Ranging from all sorts of nobles wanting to buy their jewelry to even some knights partaking in it for balls and such. It was enough to make some jump for joy but as time went on it seemed as though that business kept failing for one reason or enough and they struggled to pay the ‘boss’ for their contacts.

One thing lead to another and the very last entry seemed to indicate that they were coming to take them away somewhere which never was good. Saturn rubbed his neck as he pieced the information together. The very last page was a hastily scribbled map with some markings and the hope that whoever found this would be able to do something with it. He’d frown as he recognized some of the marks as landmarks. One such was an inn a ways down the road. He didn’t need to follow the other marks… right?

He had to wonder how they knew what route they were going to take; unless this was something they made a habit of traveling through. Which if someone kept to the same haunts well… Saturn looked to echo who was still searching high and low for his family in the warehouse. Sighing a bit the demi-god clenched his fist.

Echo we’re going to need to go through these various places and see if any of them lead us to where we need to go next. Times probably short…

You have a lead?

Small map if I had to guess, lucky guesses on one of your family’ part.

Echo gave a small nod and climbed up on saturn’s shoulder all his own, the demi-god pondering as he could feel eyes bore into the back of his neck. Echo bristled as he could tell too and glanced to his companion.

Yeah I feel it don’t worry.

[833/1200]

#4Saturn 

A Set of Clues [LONG] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:05 pm

Saturn
After stepping out of the warehouse it was clear to saturn that he and echo weren’t going to be leaving on their own. His eyes flicked from scout to scout; they were lightly armed and seemed hesitant to do anything. One thug in front looked like he was going to do something rash and echo seemed to shrink back.

They said that they were missing one more mindrache and I guess here he is. Hand him over knight and we’ll be on our way.

I don’t think so.

Saturn’s brow furrowed and his hand extended out as though grasping something; a moment later the shadows deepened around him. Slowly snuffing out the lights in the area. Certain thugs couldn’t lift their weapons; others stumbled and were pulled to the ground. Saturn stepped forward, unimpeded by any of it. He’d tower over the lead thug; a man who was wielding a rapier of sorts that was quickly snapped in half by the shadows. The hilt dragged out of his grasp and saturn would reach down to pick him up by the collar of his shirt.

Threatening a knight is one thing, threatening innocents is another. Crimes that can easily end up with you in the dungeon… if I had the time for it. But my shadow music isn’t as patient as I am. So here’s what we’re going to do. You tell me where my friends family is headed and we don’t take you to the dungeon and you get to depart without my friend in your custody.

Saturn was bluffing out his earnest arse, he had no intention of hurting the people in front of him and he knew that his ‘threatening’ knights wasn’t going to carry either. But the thug was dumb and bought into it. He spilled practically every bean that he knew about in front of saturn, from smuggling to exporting honest goods. Nothing related to the family of echo. He’d sigh a bit and look around; none of the other thugs seemed to have a clue and saturn eventually just let go of the leader.

I don’t care about those. I care about my friends family; if I wanted what information you were telling me I’d of lead with that.

Saturn wasn’t annoyed in the least bit so instead of worrying about it he’d just let the thugs be on the ground for a few moments longer before showing them the sketched map that one of the family members had made.

Any of these ring a bell?

That inn is where we… stay. And where the boss tells us stuff. Th-thats it.

Saturn sighed again, so the thugs were almost next to worthless, they could have just followed the map. He didn’t have the time to wait around for the guards to pick up the thugs so he just tied them together with a long bundle of rope and made sure that their hands were interlocked with one anothers before heading out.

The guards will find you eventually. If I don’t see you in the dungeon I’ll find you later and make sure you get there.

Saturn felt his annoyance rise, he didn’t like it when people threatened him or his friends; or even the family of said friends. So he’d leave them here and hopefully they’d take the hint. Eventually he’d have to figure out something long term but for now… Echo’s family took priority.

[1403/1200]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum