Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 7: Fae Union

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fei Yu 

Chapter 7: Fae Union Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:26 pm

Fei Yu
Yu quietly followed after the Fairy King as they arrived back at the hidden settlement of the fairies. However, instead of returning to their throne room the Fairy King stopped at what appeared to be a small memorial place. "If I heard right you lost your memories from your human life, but at the same time developed the unusual ability to commune with the spirits, right Yu?"

Oberon's question made Yu nod her head slightly. "Do you know how Fae are usually born?" Oberon asked curiously. "They're born when a human is bestowed a Sidhe from a fairy." Yu answered honestly. "That is correct, however there is another way for a new Fae to be born." Oberon explained. "In your case when your body perished and the Fairies attempted to bestow the Sidhe to it your body didn't react. Back then among the fairies given the task of finding you one was particularly stubborn and refused to give up on you. She insisted there was a way for her to turn you into a Fae and even bring you back to life."

"That fairy was Titania?" Yu asked with a hint of curiosity. "No, in fact it was a young fairy who was meant to become my successor someday. A playful little Fae who loved humans more than anything in the world. she used every ounce of power she had to revive you and make you a Fae. In exchange for the fairy didn't only bestow her Sidhe onto you, her very purpose and existence melded into your being..."

WC: 260
Total WC: 260/1200

#2Fei Yu 

Chapter 7: Fae Union Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:27 pm

Fei Yu
"I see... so that's why I can use magic and became healthy at the cost of my memories." Yu said as she looked at her hands. "Yes, although it seemingly consumed her identity in the process, but even just looking at you I can sense the Sidhe of that child who I adored so much." Oberon said with a smile.
"You're saying that Fairy is still inside me?" Yu asked curiously. "In a way yes, but it would be better to say that you are that fairy now." Oberon sat down in his chair, his hands folding underneath his chin as he sighed. "The purpose of that fairy was to one day become one with the soul of Albion to protect us from the encroaching threats from beyond our lands. But I can see now she would have scolded me for wanting to force that burden onto you." Oberon averted his gaze for a moment. "I know it won't change anything, but at least accept my apology for my deeds against you." Yu nodded her head lightly. "I am willing to forgive you, but in exchange I would like to request your aid with something." Oberon smiled at her words. "Very well, I will do what I can to help you." Yu started to explain about her encounter with Albion, of how the dragon wanted to construct a magical tower to help slow down the encroaching influence of the void. Of how Titania believed that only by working together with Oberon the Fae could possibly be able to construct such a massive thing. Oberon listened to everything before he finally spoke up. "I see, so you want me to help you build this tower?" Yu nodded her head. "If we don't do something soon then the void will swallow up all of humanity." Oberon closed his eyes and thought for a moment. "I understand, I will send word out to the other Fae and ask them to come here. We will hold a meeting and decide whether or not to work with you on this matter."

Oberon finally focused his gaze on Yu. "But before that Yu there is something you must do, something that will increase your odds to be accepted by the other fairies." Yu tilted her head slightly. "What is it?" Oberon stood up from his chair and walked over to Yu, he reached out his hand and placed it on her shoulder.

"You must learn to control my successor's Sidhe and ascend into a Fairy." Yu's eyes widened in surprise. "How do I do that?" Oberon smiled kindly at her. "It is simple really, you must go through the rite of communion so you can interact with the Sidhe, it will guide you on the path of ascension. If you were to return to us as a true fairy, then... and only then will the others truly accept you as one of our kin. This is the only way I can think of to help you." Yu nodded her head in understanding. "Alright, I'll do it." Oberon smiled and patted her shoulder.

"Good, then follow me." Oberon led Yu out of the throne room and into a large courtyard where several fairies had gathered. "My kin, I have called you all here today because I have an important announcement to make." Oberon spoke loudly as he addressed the crowd.

"As you know, my successor has disappeared and I have been unable to find her. But now I can tell you that she is alive and well. Although she is no longer among us, she lives on in the actions of this young Fae. I will make this request- nay this plea: Not as your King but as a fellow Fairy: Please guide Yu on her rite of succession. She wishes to become one of our kind and join us in our fight against the encroaching void." The fairies looked at each other curiously. "The void? Is that why the rift opened up?" A fairy asked.

WC: 675
Total WC: 935/1200

#3Fei Yu 

Chapter 7: Fae Union Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:28 pm

Fei Yu
"Yes, it is." Oberon answered honestly. "That is why I ask you to help her, for if we do not then the void will consume all life in this world." The fairies whispered amongst themselves for a few moments before they all turned towards Yu and bowed their heads respectfully. "We will do as you ask, your majesty." Yu was surprised by the sudden display of reverence but she quickly recovered and returned their bow. "Thank you." Oberon smiled at Yu before he turned back towards the crowd. "Aselia, go and tell Yu more about how the rite of communion works." He paused for a moment, smiling at the fairy he addressed after which he gently placed a hand on Yu's shoulder. "I will eagerly await your return... my child." And with these words he walked toward the throne room. Yu watched him leave before she turned back towards the fairies who were looking at her expectantly. "So what do I need to do?"

The fairy called Aselia chimed enthusiastically: Ah! no need to rush things Yu! First, let me guide you around our home, it will help you during the rite of communion so please bear with me for a little." The fairy gently took Yu's hand and started to guide her along the path deeper into the settlement. "I'm surprised..." The fairy whispered. "I never seen Oberon make such a heartfelt plea and act so gentle, he really must care a lot about you!"

Yu pondered about the words the Fairy spoken. How was Oberon usually then? Maybe something she had to find out later perhaps then?

WC: 270
Total WC: 1205

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum