Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 6: Albion's Task

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fei Yu 

Chapter 6: Albion's Task Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:56 pm

Fei Yu
Although Yu had been given her mission by the dragon Albion, the Fae first had to gain the cooperation of her benefactor: The Fairy Queen Titania if she hoped to do something as outlandish as construct a magical tower. Arriving at the throne room Nyancelot walked in front of her. "Your Highness~ We have just returned from the task you have given us!" Nyancelot exclaimed excitedly as Yu saw the fairy queen descend from the throne chamber.

"Nyancelot, Yu~ you're back. I'm so grateful for your safe return. Please, tell me what the spirit of Albion told you." the queen spoke. Yu soon started to explain. "As you expected the Dragon Albion is the reason that the Fae have been able to live hidden in peace for so long, but even his protection will not keep the void from encroaching upon Earthland." Titania nodded in response, clearly listening to every word she was saying. "He told me to search for allies to help convince the people that the Fractured Rift is a bad thing, but at the same time it hopes that we will gain the help of the Fae in constructing a massive magical tower of some sort from his remains in the hope of creating a barrier that will slow down the encroaching threat of the void."

WC: 220
Total WC: 220/1200

#2Fei Yu 

Chapter 6: Albion's Task Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:57 pm

Fei Yu
Titania nodded once more, this time with a smile on her face. "I see... I shall give you my blessing to seek out other allies and build this tower if it means saving our home." She said. Yu bowed before her. "Thank you very much your majesty, I won't let you down!" she replied. Titania smiled softly as she looked at Nyancelot. "Nyancelot, please look after Yu for me." Nyancelot stood up straight and saluted. "Yes ma'am! I'll make sure nothing happens to her!" he exclaimed proudly. Titania chuckled a bit before looking at Yu again. "Unfortunately there is just one complicated matter you will need to resolve first." she said. Yu tilted her head. "What do you mean?" she asked. Titania sighed. "You see, ever since the recent events the Fae here have become increasingly divided in their opinions on how to deal with this problem. Not just among the courts, but even among themselves. Some of them follow Oberon's desire to close ourselves off from the world entirely..;"

Yu gulped for a moment, recalling how furious Oberon had been when Titania had helped her escape. "You will need to convince Oberon if we are to have a chance at building this tower." Titania explained. Yu nodded slowly. "I understand..." she said. Titania nodded back. "Very well then, you may go. I wish you luck." she said. Yu bowed once more before turning around and leaving the throne room with Nyancelot following behind her. As they walked through the halls of the palace Nyancelot looked at Yu with a worried expression. "Are you alright? You seem a little pale." he said.

Yu sighed. "I'm fine... It's just that I don't think I can convince Oberon to help us." she said. Nyancelot frowned. "Don't worry about that now, I'm sure we can find a way to convince him somehow!" he said. Yu smiled weakly. "Thanks Nyancelot, I appreciate that." In response to her words however Nyancelot smiled back. "Anytime!" he replied with his usual cheer.

WC: 330
Total WC: 550/1200

#3Fei Yu 

Chapter 6: Albion's Task Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:59 pm

Fei Yu
The Fairy King Oberon is a powerful Fairy, that much was certain and while he was an ally and a charismatic leader among the Fae, he held a grudge toward Yu for disrupting his plan to sacrifice her in the hope of strengthening the barrier that Albion had cast. "Well, first we will need to find out where Oberon even is!" Nyancelot said. Yu nodded. "I know where he is, I saw him leave the palace earlier today." she said.

Nyancelot raised an eyebrow. "Really? Where did he go?" he asked. Yu shrugged. "I don't know exactly, but I remember seeing him fly off in the direction of the forest." she said. Nyancelot nodded. "Alright then, let's go check it out!" he said. The two of them soon left the palace and headed towards the forest.

As they entered the forest they noticed that the air was filled with an eerie silence. No birds were singing, no insects buzzing, nothing. It was as if all life had fled from this place.

"This is weird..." Nyancelot said. "It's like the whole forest is holding its breath." Yu nodded. "Yeah, I know what you mean. It feels like something bad is about to happen." she said. Nyancelot looked around nervously.

"Should we keep going? Maybe we should turn back..." he suggested. Yu shook her head. "No, we need to find Oberon. If we don't convince him to help us then we won't be able to build the tower." she said. Nyancelot sighed. "Alright, but let's be careful okay?" he said. Yu nodded. "Okay." she replied. They continued walking through the forest until they came across a clearing. In the middle of the clearing stood a large tree with a hole in its trunk. As they approached the tree the ground began to shake violently. Suddenly the tree split open revealing a giant creature inside. It looked like some kind of insectoid monster with six legs and two large pincers on either side of its mouth. It roared loudly as it emerged from the tree.

WC: 340
Total WC: 890/1200

#4Fei Yu 

Chapter 6: Albion's Task Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:02 pm

Fei Yu
Yu and Nyancelot stared at the creature in shock. "What is that thing?!" Nyancelot exclaimed. Yu gulped. "I don't know, but whatever it is, it doesn't look friendly." she said. The creature roared again before charging towards them. Yu quickly dodged out of the way while Nyancelot flew up into the air. "Hey ugly! Over here!" he shouted. The creature turned towards him and opened its jaws wide revealing rows upon rows of sharp teeth. Nyancelot fired a blast of magic at the creature causing it to recoil slightly.

"Take that!" he yelled. The creature growled angrily as it lunged towards him. Nyancelot narrowly avoided being bitten by the creature as he jumped over the gaping maws of the creature higher into the air. "Come on you stupid thing! You can do better than that!" he taunted. The creature roared furiously as it chased after him. Yu watched helplessly as the two of them fought. She desperately wanted to help, but without her magic she felt useless. It was then a masculine voice called from among the trees. "That is right Yu: you are powerless now." A sudden surge of magic blasted past her, scorching the insect in one beam of fiery sunlight and soon Oberon appeared from among the trees. "I have heard the rumors... Of how you been trying to defy your fate, even going as far as losing the gift of your magic to that twisted void..." He sighed softly. "I tried so much to warn you. But maybe Titania was right. Maybe I should have told you the entire truth first"

Yu turned around, but to her surprise Oberon wasn't looking angry, rather he seemed sorrowful, almost sympathetic toward her even? "Come Yu, I mean you no harm this time, let us talk in a more hospitable environment."

As the fairy king started to walk back toward the settlement Yu briefly glimpsed back at the giant creature... He really had torched him down to smithereens with just one spell!

WC: 310
Total WC: 1200/1200

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum