Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 4: Titania's counsel [SL - Long]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fei Yu 

Chapter 4: Titania's counsel [SL - Long] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:34 pm

Fei Yu
Finally back in Caelum, although Nyancelot had hoped that being so close to nature again would help cheer up Yu a little, it seemed the loss of her connection to nature had its consequences upon the poor girl's mind. For now Nyancelot had advised the girl to return to Titania in the hope of gaining some insight from the Queen of Fairies about what they should do next.

"It's been so long since I last saw you. You look a bit down, dear Yu. I see Nyancelot is still by your side, as diligent and faithful as always, he really is such a sweetheart." Titania said, greeting the two as they arrived before her throne. "Queen Titania." Yu greeted, bowing to the queen respectfully. "Hello Titania, how's my favourite fairy queen doing? I'm sure she's as beautiful as ever." Nyancelot purred. Titania chuckled softly, "I am fine, dear boy. The fairies and I are all doing well. It is good to see you, as well. Though I do wish the circumstances were different." Titania smiled, but her eyes were sad. "I'm sorry." Yu murmured, her voice barely audible. Titania looked confused. "What are you apologizing for, my dear?" The Queen asked. "I don't know. I just feel like it's my fault. I'm sorry. I don't know why, but it feels like something is missing, and I can't figure out what it is." Yu sighed.

WC: 245
Total WC: 245/1000

#2Fei Yu 

Chapter 4: Titania's counsel [SL - Long] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:34 pm

Fei Yu
"You are not to blame for anything, Yu. There is nothing you should be sorry for." Nyancelot assured. "You are not the one who is missing, we are here, and we are whole. We are not incomplete." He said. "Nyancelot, my friend. I'm sorry." Yu cried, and she fell forward, collapsing in tears.

Titania and Nyancelot quickly moved to comfort her, Titania pulled her into a hug, stroking her hair gently, and Nyancelot placed a paw on her shoulder. "There there, dear child. You have nothing to be sorry for. Everything is going to be okay, I promise." Titania whispered soothingly. "You will be whole again, and everything will be right once more." Nyancelot promised. "Thank you." Yu said softly, sniffling. "You're welcome." Nyancelot said, smiling. The three stayed like this for a while, comforting Yu, until the girl had finally calmed down enough to speak properly. "How are you feeling now, dear Yu?" Titania asked.

"Better." Hearing Yu's words Titania pondered for a moment. "Your report about the rift makes me believe that the void is indeed encroaching upon Earthland. However, I fear we still know too little. For that reason I have a task for you my dear Yu." She said, looking at the girl with a serious expression. "I want you to travel to the End Pools, There you will find the lingering remains of our guardian: The Dragon Albion. Find him and heed his counsel. I believe that he might be able to aid you in closing the void."

Yu nodded her head lightly in response, and after she excused herself Nyancelot walked beside the girl, a thoughtful frown upon his face. "Yu, mind if I ask you a question?" Nyancelot's words stirred Yu back from her thoughts. "What is the matter Nyancelot?" Upon which the Exceed started: "I can't help but wonder: Why are you so invested into helping everyone seal the rift? It isn't like your human past makes you have some sort of obligation or lingering attachments to force the void to close?" The question was a fair one to ask. "When the void took my magic I felt empty... As if the void is like an infinite pit that takes and takes and takes more. I... don't want anyone to feel empty like I do. To protect these dear to me from experiencing that. I just want to prevent there from being anyone like me again in the future." Yu replied, her voice soft and filled with sadness.

WC: 420
Total WC: 665/1000

#3Fei Yu 

Chapter 4: Titania's counsel [SL - Long] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:35 pm

Fei Yu
"So, it is for a selfish reason." Nyancelot concluded, a smile forming on his face. "Selfishness is a trait that everyone has, and I can't blame you for feeling like this. Especially considering the circumstances you were put in." He continued, looking up at the girl.

A silence stretched between the two, both lost in their own thoughts. Finally, it was Yu who broke the silence: "Nyancelot, can I ask you a favour?" She said, a hopeful glimmer in her eyes. Nyancelot was a bit taken aback by the sudden change of tone in Yu's voice, but nevertheless nodded: "Of course. Ask away." He answered. Yu looked hesitant for a moment, before finally making her request: "Could you teach me how to be more selfish? So, that I can have a bit of what I have lost back. A part of me wants to say: 'forget it' and focus on my own desires, but a bigger part of me doesn't want to forget the things that make me, me. I'm afraid that I'll lose sight of myself and forget what I am doing all of this for. If I can't learn how to be selfish then maybe I'll just become a hollow shell, incapable of feeling anything or remembering anyone. That's not something I want. Please, help me." Her words were sincere and full of emotion, and for a moment it was as if time had stopped. Nyancelot was taken aback by the sincerity of her request, and he found himself hesitating. It was obvious that the girl was struggling, and the Exceed did not know what to do. He felt torn between helping her and refusing her request. After a long moment, he finally sighed: "Alright, I'll help you."

"But first we need to find Albion, well what is left of him anyway." Hearing these words spoken by Yu the Exceed snickered softly. "Nyahahaha! At least you didn't lose your sense of humor yet, even if that was one hell of a macabre joke for a Fae to make."

WC: 350
Total WC: 1015/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum