Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back where she belongs [Alisa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fei Yu 

Back where she belongs [Alisa] Empty Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:14 am

Fei Yu
Finally she had reached her destination. Despite the fact she had never been in Hargeon before the Fae couldn't help but feel an odd sense of nostalgia once she arrived in the port town. Even as she stepped along the staircase leading to the guild hall of the famous Blue Pegasus the girl couldn't shake off the feeling: I had been here before.

But she had never been in Hargeon before, or even Fiore until recently. So what was this odd sense of nostalgia she was experiencing? The Fae was looking around attentively for anyone who might be approachable, but so far it seemed the lobby of the guild hall was unattended.

She stopped in front of the counter where she would have expected a receptionist to have been seated, but now there was nobody there. In a way, it felt empty and brought a sense of longing and sadness in her.

In the distance, she could feel her mana making contact with something or someone, and their presence was powerful, overwhelming so even. Despite the fact her strength came from the act of nullifying and disrupting the flow of mana, this presence was so strong that even should she try to use her powers it would simply cause her to faint from exhaustion from trying to quell that sea of mana.

"I-Is anyone here?" She asked hesitatingly, trying her utmost to ignore the unusual feelings that plagued her being.

#2Alisa 

Back where she belongs [Alisa] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:59 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Yu Ming | SWIMSUIT

It's hard to find the time for a proper dip in the pool in the winter... After all, even a cold blooded northern beauty like her couldn't quite brave the heat while soaking wet, and while she could certainly enjoy an icy dip to start the New Year, she couldn't quite swim as long as she otherwise would as she swam laps in breaststroke back and forth along the guild's swimming pool, right around noon, before the sun began its hurriedly fast descent down the skyline... Alisa climbed out of the pool clad in a showy one piece swim suit, an elaborate halter neck item of swimwear with a plunging, eye catching cut running down from her chest all the way down to below her navel, held in place by a firmly fit halter neck and crisscrossed lines running across her midsection. Alisa had one of her servants waiting to hand her a towel that she soon ran across her lush, exposed curves, before striding over to her lounge chair and slowly stretching her tall, statuesque frame over her, letting out a mellow sigh as she interlaced her fingers and stretched her arms up high... Until her left eye turned white as an odd sensation tickled her mana sense:

"Oh, and who might you be~...?", Alisa mused, feeling that vastness of Mana in the distance, the telltale sign of a mana sensor who she didn't even remotely recognize, but chimed back to in time, merely adjusting the wet fabric of her form fitting swimsuit over her curves, basking in those rare few moments of sunlight after the past few days of rain and cloudy weather...

Even now the cool breeze yet ran along her damp shape, bringing goosebumps to her sink as she simply turned towards the door. Without anybody waiting for her in the lounge, if the visitor trailed after Alisa's Mana signature she'd soon come back, one leg lifting as she leisurly adjusted her position on her lounge chair... Determined to milk out the few hours of warm sunshine she had.

"Over here~?", she called out as the familiar presence drew closer.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Back where she belongs [Alisa] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Fei Yu 

Back where she belongs [Alisa] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:02 pm

Fei Yu
As a voice beckoned her to move deeper into the building belonging to Blue Pegasus Yu couldn't help but find herself growing increasingly bewildered. Despite the fact she couldn't connect the feelings to any of her memories, they were still so strong and vivid, full of emotion. As she walked past the lobby and trailed after the voice the Fae felt that once upon a time this building had some sort of important meaning to her, it was something precious, a place filled to the brim with a collection of memories, and perhaps it was because she couldn't recall these memories that the feelings were accompanied by a sense of longing and sadness.

Finally she arrived at the location the voice had beckoned her toward: a pool. For a brief moment she gazed into the water surface, yet her reflection did little to ease her concerns: Perhaps it was because of the fact that instead of receiving the answers she sought, the gaze of the Fae child was reflected quietly in the water. It reminded her of the fact she had nothing beyond a name. No origins, no memories... nothing.

Hearing the voice again she turned toward the direction it came from, and there she was lying comfortable on the lounge chair. Even a mere cursory glance and the mysterious power at her disposal were enough to tell Yu Ming who this person was. A woman whose charm and beauty were of the highest qualities upon any of the realms. One who could tame Demon Lords and Seraphim alike in ways one could only dream of. And that was not even complimenting her physical prowess yet. A strength that surpassed mortals and headed into the realm of Demigods, a quantity of mana so vast that it surpassed the concept of a pool and was more akin to a sea. This must had been the guild master of Blue Pegasus: Alisa Vollan.

Quickly shaking her head in a childish manner to dispel the daze she found herself in Yu attempted to focus herself by looking into the woman's general direction. She didn't know why, but the woman's figure and the fact it only had a wet bathing suit cover it was enough to make the Fae flustered, attempting her utmost to focus on other things instead.

"I-I am Yu, Yu Ming. I came here at the advice of the spirits."

The girl was about to try to explain further, but in the hope to express her respect properly she turned the focus of her gaze toward Alisa's face. The first thought that came to her mind was that the facial features of the woman were just as beautiful as the rest of her being. But it was when her eyes locked with Alisa's she felt something strange.

"I'm sorry.... Senpai." A soft voice resounded, seemingly more mature and sensual than the soft girilish voice from before. Yet to Alisa's unusual perception she would surely notice the disturbance in the girl's mana. To her it might had even looked as if an ethereal projection came into existence hovering right behind the child, gently resting a hand on her shoulder. Was this one of the spirit's the Fae mentioned earlier? Then why... did that spirit look like her apprentice?

"I... I wasn't able to say goodbye, and I fear that I messed up royally this time. But I was a good girl! When I learned that the void was encroaching upon Earthland and people continued to try to recklessly expand its influence I hoped to seal the rift with the help of the Fae-folk of Caelum. If the void collapsed onto Earthland everything I hold dear would cease to be. I couldn't and wouldn't let it destroy the future you're trying to build with your family. Earthland belongs to the people that call it their home, you, Daiko, Sofia... and I would be willing to do anything to ensure that future remains."

The image started to shimmer, but judging from the tears in Yu's face it was clear that what emotions were being conveyed right now. "My only request is: Please continue to remember me for who I truly was. Ignoring the lies and slander, just remember the silly apprentice who was willing to do anything to see their loved ones smile~ Ah... I guess my time is running out, do take care of the little one please~ She was kind enough to let me tag along for the ride~"

The Fae tried to wipe away the tears building in her eyes as she muttered the last words. "Bai bai Ali~" And with that the presence seemed to fade, leaving the sobbing Fae. "I-I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me... I know we just met, and that the spirits didn't tell me anything about why I had to come here, but the moment I saw you I was overwhelmed by all these emotions... Gratitude, sadness, happiness, so many feelings that threatened to consume me, and so many feelings about this place even if I lack the memories to link them to.

#4Alisa 

Back where she belongs [Alisa] Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:48 am

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Fei Yu | SWIMSUIT

"Oh, pleasure to meet you Yu Ming~", as the girl finally came into view, Alisa could take in the girl's aura... Despite the visibly elven appearance, she was positively brimming with nature mana to the point Alisa doubted if she even was one.

She was about to ask which Spirit exactly had guided the girl, until a familiar voice echoed out, one that made Alisa's eyes flare:

"My~... Senpai? And sorry for what, I don't believe we've met befo-", Alisa replied on instinct, still thinking of this new appearance as the young elven girl now standing in front of her, but... Within moments she recalled who it was that she was talking to, "Oh heavens... Esperia? What... What happened to you?"

Her heart clenched as the thought of her beloved apprentice now turned into a spirit. Granted, Esperia's constant transformations had desensitized her somewhat, as she knew the girl had died and been reborn many times before as different races and sometimes even people. Never had she met a girl with so chaotic a fate as her, but such is life in a world full of mages... Even then, she longing goodbye had Alisa raising her body upright, hand resting over:

"Mmmm... I've been worried about that void rift ever since I first caught wind of it. And I worry that people recklessly feeding it in exchange for quick power boosts will only make it more of a problem as time goes by. You were right to worry about it.", Alisa felt her eyes grow misty as even though she believed she might see her again... Something about those words were final. That she was well and truly gone... Could it be? Gods she couldn't imagine life without that little miscreant getting up to no good... In the end all she could do was force a smile as she wiped away the tears, and simply blew the girl a hopeful kiss, "Goodbye Esperia~... See you in your next life."

In the end, this left her with a crying young girl in front of her, whose very presence was the last memento of her apprentice. Alisa reached out, wiping away the tears from the young elf's cheeks, sitting up on her lounge chair before standing back upright, running a hand along the neckline of her swimsuit, adjusting the wet, clingy fabric over her shapely curves as her bust quivered softly, before, resting a hand on the girl's shoulder as she could at least shed some light on why she'd been brought here:

"Her name was Esperia. She was a pupil of mine, many years ago.", she explained, nodding as she shared a sympathetic smile with her, "Call me Alisa. How did you end up bonding with her Spirit?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Fei Yu 

Back where she belongs [Alisa] Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:04 pm

Fei Yu
As Alisa comforted the girl and explained the origins of the spirit the Fae whispered softly. "I met her during my earliest memories. You see, she was the one who told me about my origins. Despite being a Fae now I was not always one. I was born and raised in the capital of Sin, although because of my fragile health and terminal illness, I never saw much beyond the cottage I was born in."

She sighed softly as she continued. "At least according to Esperia, because when I died and the Fairies tried to turn me into a Fae it seemed I lost the memories tied to my human past. As such I spend time wandering around in search for clues. It seems that in her case Esperia refused to traverse through the life stream, I never got her to tell me why beyond the fact that she felt there was still some things she needed to do. However, for a being like her without an anchor into the world of the living just existing took a lot of power from her, and even communicating with me was often exhausting. I believe she spared most of her strength for today..."

The Fae dropped her shoulders in defeat. "I can't sense her presence anymore, which is unusual since I usually can communicate with the spirits of nature, but in her case, it is like a flame has flickered out and the candle has melted away."

She frowned momentarily, trying to collect her thoughts on the matter. "I think that is why she tried to guide me to this place, feeling it would be a safe haven for me. You see, despite being a Fae my only magical talent lies in the sensing of mana and unraveling it. For example I can unravel the mana in a magical spell to erase it, of course it's a feat that can be exhausting if done too often, and since I'm not exactly the most martial-inclined I'd have to confess that I had to rely on the help of others at time during my travels to keep me safe...

Yet she quickly corrected herself, playfully pumping up her arms in a gutsy motion. "But ever since I became a Fae I have been healthy again! I don't cough anymore nor am I bedridden~ So that is a worry less~"

Yet the matter remained of what was to follow: "What should I do now Alisa?"

#6Alisa 

Back where she belongs [Alisa] Empty Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:02 pm

Alisa

"Hmmm...? Strange that she managed to do that...? How old are you exactly?", Alisa inquired, rubbing her temple, a little puzzled by the mysterious girl's words. After all, it hand't been that long ago since Esperia was still a part of Blue Pegasus, as her apprentice. Back during the civil war, and the demonic invasions at the very least. Hard to believe she'd have managed to guide this gir throughout her life, "Mmmm, I see... I suppose that makes a bit more sense... Here, join me."

And with these words, she motioned towards the lounge chair next to her, and sat back down. The girl had a long, arduous journey... Though she may not know or realize it, at this point her body would crave nothing more than a few moment's rest. And as such, Alisa invited her to join. She didn't really have any swimsuit her size in her collection, but if the girl acquiesced to her request, she could always conjure one of her Servants to fetch them... No point doing so unless it was really necessary:

"Heavens... That girl always went such a roundabout way to talk to me.", Alisa shook her head, brining her hand to her forehead as her eyes fluttered shut. She still couldn't quite believe her beloved apprentice was now gone, "Don't worry~... That girl has cheated death many times before? I'm sure she'll be back before you know it~"

In the end, Alisa could do nothing but reassure the mysterious Fae with a soft, soothing smile, clearly recalling how many times she thought Esperia had met her demise only for the girl to return in some strange, unexpected way. Alisa brushed her long, silky black hair out of the way and laid back relaxedly, her full, shapely bust rippling as she replied:

"Mmmm, you say only but that's quite the powerful talent you have. Often sensory types are rare enough as it is, and nullification users even rarer. I don't know what kind of standards you had where you were, but that degree of power alone can cripple mages if you do it right.", Alisa informed, brow arching as the girl numbered not one but two exceedingly rare, potent skills as far as magic users were concerned, "As for your stamina... That can always be trained. If you ask me what you should do now~... That's what I suggest you do? As far as raw power is concerned, you won't ever lose to anybody. But only if you trained those natural talents to their utmost."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Fei Yu 

Back where she belongs [Alisa] Empty Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:31 pm

Fei Yu
When Alisa inquired about her age the girl clearly started to ponder about the question. A hand raised to her cheek, a slight tilt of her head as she pondered out loud. "My first memories were about a month and half ago, when I woke up in that flower field... It was there I met her, although I'm not certain how old I was before I died and the Fairies turned me into a Fae... I don't really have any recollection of my past as a human.

Watching Alisa motion toward the chair she took a seat at it, and after a moment felt her tension fade away a little. It was odd how despite having been strangers but mere moments ago, Yu had to confess she felt surprisingly comfortable around Alisa.

"She sounds like she was quite a mischievous one, but with her heart at the right place. She did save me quite a few times during my trip to this place." Yet when Alisa said with such determination that she was certain her apprentice would return someday the Fae couldn't help but smile sheepishly. "She must had been quite stubborn to cheat death so often. It isn't easy for one to return to the world of the living once their soul reaches the lifestream. It is usually there that a soul passed into the afterlife, or rarely is chosen by Gaia for some sort of purpose... At least that is what the Fairies told me."

Seated on the lounging chair the fae's gaze followed every motion Alisa made, from the brushing aside of her long black hair, to the way she laid back so relaxingly and the soft motions of her shapely bust, which by the way made the Fae feel a pang of frustration in her chest.

When Alisa explained about the nature of her talents, Yu nodded her head firmly in response. "I didn't know that it was a rare ability, it did come in handy a few times, like when I visited this island and they were dealing with a dangerous sea monster, I joined a party of adventurers who sailed out to meet the beast and had to nullify an incoming rain of water-elemental projectiles but... Well while the group succeeded in slaying the beast, in its last moments it rocked the ship and I went down under... didn't help that I can't swim so they had to save me..."

Yu smiled sheepishly at the memory, yet when Alisa suggested about training her stamina the girl wondered on how to do such a thing. "How exactly do I train my stamina?" A light hum followed as she thought for a moment on an idea. "Ah! Maybe you can teach me? Esperia said you were an amazing teacher! So maybe that is why she wanted me to come here?" She couldn't help but wonder if that was truly the case? "Well as long as you don't plan to toss me into the pool to try to train me... I might reach the bottom faster than I raise any endurance..."

#8Alisa 

Back where she belongs [Alisa] Empty Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:22 pm

Alisa

Alisa leaned back in the chair, bust rippling as she listened to the girl's tale. Seemed like she only had fuzzy memories to work off of, so there wasn't much for Alisa to pitch in. She'd lost track of Esperia's latest incarnation for little over a year ago:

"Fufu~... Mischievous is putting it lightly~... That naughty girl got up to all sorts of mischief? Usually she ended up on the right side, but she fell in with the wrong crowd more times than I'd like. Maybe I should have done something to stop her but... I sympathize with a free spirt.", Alisa shot her a sympathetic smile as one arm folded under her head, "There's far more ways to cheat death than Mother Nature would know about?"

She arched her brow, this far from the topic a hunter like herself would like to enlighten someone on. Indeed, most of these ways defied the laws of nature, and Alisa would most certainly prefer they did not exist. Vampires, Liches, other forms of undead... Sure, it was possible for one's life to be sustained by such malicious forces and retain their humanity. But most fell and surrendered their will to the dark powers sustaining them, their sanity eroded over millenia:

"Ahh, sounds like you've been to Luluhawa? Wonderful place~... You really shouldn't be running into many sea monsters unless you're headed into dangerous waters... Or you're being paid to escort those you do.", she knew the fishermen there often needed help with those creatures, but she'd rather not scare away potential visitors with the thoughts of man eating sea beasts, "Lots and looots of training. Mainly cardio exercise, but really, any form of physical training regimen will improve your stamina if you commit to it for long enough."

Of course, there was a far more troubling matter in what Yu had just told her... Alisa lifted her torso off the lounge chair:

"You... Don't know how to swim?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Fei Yu 

Back where she belongs [Alisa] Empty Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:48 am

Fei Yu
Alisa leaned back in the chair, bust rippling as she listened to the girl's tale. Seemed like she only had fuzzy memories to work off of, so there wasn't much for Alisa to pitch in. She'd lost track of Esperia's latest incarnation for little over a year ago:

Yu smiled sheepishly at Alisa's story, trying to envision how the spirit would have lived back when she was still among the mortals. "Hmm, freedom to make your own choices is an important gift after all. If one isn't allowed to make their own choices, it becomes more difficult to comprehend the true nature of an individual. Although based on what you told me I think she might had been a bit mischievous but also had her heart at the right place?"

When Alisa mentioned the topic of cheating death Yu frowned for a moment. "Although there are indeed a lot of different ways to cheat death, they find themselves too often rooted in dark and malicious practices that the Fae disagree on. They go against the very laws of nature, I doubt she would want to return through such a means either."

Yu nodded her head sheepishly at Alisa's excited response about the island. While she had been there for only a short period she couldn't disregard the beauty of that place. "It is indeed a wonderful place. Peaceful and serene, filled with nature's blessings. Although when I wanted to book passage to Hargeon they had closed the harbor because a giant sea monster was terrorizing the bay, so I accompanied some adventurers to deal with it. Just... while the pay was good I don't think I can see another sushi for the next month or so..."

Still, the thought of training did leave her curious. Cardio exercises and training did sound fun when done alongside someone else, and soon she heard Alisa's surprised reaction to her not knowing how to swim.

The surprise made her cheeks flush up lightly in embarrassment. "At least three fourth of the Earthland population doesn't know how to swim! At least I read that in a book once..."

Of course she had no idea that the fact she didn't know how to swim was actually associated with her human past and how she had been bedridden her whole life. If anything it was amazing she could walk like a normal person now!

#10Alisa 

Back where she belongs [Alisa] Empty Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:29 am

Alisa

"Mmm, that sounds about right.", Alisa nodded, a longing look crossing her face as she folded her arms behind her head, looking up at the bright blue sky above her... Esperia had spent most of her life as a shooting star, going wherever the wind took her, only to disappear when the mood struck her. After a while, Alisa could do little for her beyond making sure she had a home to come back to, "Oh agreed... To put it in plainer terms, most of them will rot your very soul, even that of the most careful users. Esperia herself used many methods I'm sure Mother Nature would frown upon, and she never seemed to end up any worse for wear. Still, I disapproved of it every time, and would do so again."

Vampirism was one such means, and though Alisa didn't have such a negative view on vampires as a whole, she knew many of them get so consumed by their newfound power and predatory urges, that even the greatest paragons can turn into bloodthirsty monsters. Esperia had been desperate for power then, and many times she chided her for seeking shortcuts, that no power would ever be greater than that which she cultivated herself:

"Fufu~... A catch like that can feed an entire village for quite a while, why, maybe even the entire Island once they reach a certain size. Of course, trying to actively hunt them down is hazardous and they know better than to do so unless they're left with no choice.", Alisa commented, thinking back to her own adventures at high sea on Luluhawa, where she too had joined up with some fishermen and even other mages, "Hmmm~... Do you want to be part of those who can or those who cannot?"

Excellence or mediocrity... Perhaps not the most ideal scenario to weigh one against the other, but this mindset encouraged Alisa to train every single day, even if she no longer immersed herself in it as she once did:

"Tell you what... I'll teach you how to swim~?", as she spoke, Alisa shifted those long, luscious legs off the lounge chair, her bare feet touching the rough stone tiles once more as she streched her hand out to the young fae, cocking that wide, womanly hip to the side as her hand came to rest there.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Fei Yu 

Back where she belongs [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:31 pm

Fei Yu
Yu nodded her head lightly in acknowledgment. "Although there are just as many roads to the cultivation of power as there are reasons to seek it out, there is none that can match the satisfaction that comes with power that one nurtured themselves."

Yu smiled sheepishly as she stated these words, raising a hand to her torso and tapping it lightly. "A saying made up by yours truly just now~" A soft giggle followed from the Fae's lips as she followed Alisa's gaze, the bright blue sky above being a pleasant sight to behold. She did enjoy looking at sights like this, but her attention soon turned elsewhere.

"Of course I want to be able to swim!" Yu exclaimed, especially now that she was in a healthy body she did long to be able to enjoy the feeling of submerging her body in water without the risk of sinking deeper than a submarine would!

"Really? That would be great! Thank you very much Ali-sensei!" Exclaiming the last part with a bit of childish excitement and gently grasped a hold of the outstretched hand of the guild master. "However, I doubt that we'll find much use for these robes when it comes to swiming~" Now it seemed it was a matter of finding out just how prepared Alisa might had been.

#12Alisa 

Back where she belongs [Alisa] Empty Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:10 am

Alisa

"Fufu~... Very much so. Sounds like we'll get along swimmingly hm~?", she chimed, winking at the young Fairy with a smile as she rose up from her lounge chair, a curious choice of words considering the young girl's inability to swim, but even then... They could just as easily solve that little weakness for her, could they not~? Alisa very much intended to do to, and thus, "Then come along now~"

She might not turn into a professional athlete in a single afternoon, but Alisa was confident in her teaching skills and knew for a fact she could at least train the girl enough she wouldn't just splash around and sink like a hammer:

"Mmmm, that's right, I suppose you'll need a swimsuit...", with these words, Alisa frowned as she rubbed her chin... And then ran her hand across the wedding ring on her finger, pouring a little bit of mana into it as she focused... Heavens~... She had a lot of items stashed away there didn't she? It was starting to feel messy... But eventually, she managed to find a small size bikini that she soon pulled out and dropped in Yu's hands, "Here you go~... I bought this one for my daughters once they got older but... You can have it~ The bathroom's over there if you want some privacy when you get changed but then again, there's only the two of us here."

Alisa looked left and right, after all not everybody dared going to the pool at this time of year, but for a cold blooded Northerner like her, the weather felt quite warm still.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#13Fei Yu 

Back where she belongs [Alisa] Empty Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:41 pm

Fei Yu
Yu couldn't help but tilt her head lightly to the side in bewilderment when Alisa told her to come along. To think the woman had already been prepared even for a sudden situation like that... It really showed a certain degree of ability to predict things, or maybe it was just luck? When Alisa mentioned she had prepared this particular bathing suit for her daughter when she got a bit older Yu couldn't help but pout softly. "To think I have the body of a human child... For some reason I feel mildly offended even if I have no idea what age I was before becoming a fairy..."

Yet after a short moment she smiled gently at Alisa. "But I thank you for the gift nonetheless." Her gaze briefly lingering around the pool she pondered for a moment. "I'm fine changing here, if you can keep watch for a bit?" As she finished stating these words she proceeded to start removing her robes bit by bit. It didn't take too much work, just a few straps that kept her robe nicely tied together and her underwear and she soon found herself in the bikini Alisa had given her. Although as one might have expected the sight was an exact opposite of the beautiful guild master. Where she was ample and blessed in terms of feminine features, Yu had a far more childish innocence to her, yet the way her skin seemed free from blemishes and carried a certain softness and delicate look to it would make one easily mistake her for the innocent charm that elven children were suggested to have.

However, equally curious was that while her robe and underwear was nicely folded on the nearby chair, there was no sign of her beautiful staff to be seen. "I'm ready." Yu chimed softly, her eyes turning toward Alisa as she waited to receive instructions from the guild master.

#14Alisa 

Back where she belongs [Alisa] Empty Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:27 am

Alisa

"Fufufu~... Well you're quite young still. You could just be a late bloomer you know?", Alisa encouraged, and could only giggle at that little pout as her body shape was compared to that of a child, and at the same time, though Alisa didn't really mean it that way, she found Yu's look far too cute to say anything on that matter, "Very well, don't worry~... Nobody here would try to peep on you."

To her credit, the girl wasn't so shameful that she needed to rush for the bathroom to change with only a single other woman here. Though she wouldn't chide her for the elegance of that deed, she still admired her boldness from one who seemed a bit reserved about her less than womanly visage. Alisa didn't look at her either, simply waiting by with her hand on her hip, looking up into the clear, late winter skies with a soft smile on her face, turning to Yu only once she said she was ready:

"In that case... Time to get your swimming lesson underway shall we~?", flashing her a smile as a cool gust of wind blew across the patio, Alisa brushed those loose black locks behind her ear and took the younger woman's hand in a gentle hold, leading her to the pool.

Thus, she guided her to the edge of the pool, towards the shallow end, climbing down the tile laden stairwell, feeling the cool, refreshing water embracing her long, luscious legs one inch at a time, climbing up her ankles... At this side of the pool, the water barely got as high as her tight, toned midriff, so even Yu would have no trouble keeping her footing:

"First off... I want you to hold on to my hand... Just focus on kicking your legs back and forth in long, flowing motions."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#15Fei Yu 

Back where she belongs [Alisa] Empty Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:05 am

Fei Yu
Yu had to admit that as she was guided into the pool by Alisa that she felt slightly nervous. Certainly, it was reassuring to have the guild master at her side willing to teach her, but it was still quite a challenging obstacle of its own to overcome. Fortunately, the pool was shallow enough that she could still get her footing, albeit her small frame made it so that the water was already above her chest, already almost at shoulder height!

It was a difficult thing to do: to trust so much in another person, but in the end she gently grasped a hold of Alisa's hands, took a deep breath and then decided to give it a try. At first as she pushed out her legs from underneath her a emotion similar to panic overcame her, perhaps the reason she was initially flailing with her legs, but wanting not to disappoint she didn't try to stand up yet, instead the firm grip on Alisa's hands made it clear just how much trust she was placing in the woman, her eyes closed and her breathing fast, but slowly as she calmed down the flailing subdued and she started to make more proper flowing motions with her legs, although she was clearly still relying a lot on Alisa both for support and confidence as she seemed quite scared of letting go...

#16Alisa 

Back where she belongs [Alisa] Empty Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:55 pm

Alisa

Alisa could sense the girl was torn between her fear of swimming and her trust of Alisa. Would she be able to trust her teacher enough to take this plunge? After all you can't quite learn how to swim with your feet touching the ground... And the crystal user didn't even feel the need to express this thought that should have seemed obious enough. But eventually, she smiled as Yu finally started lifting her feet off the bottom of the pool and moving forward with flailing strokes of her legs:

"Theeere you go~...", Alisa smiled as the girl slowly started to figure out how to swim from her legs, after all, there wasn't much to figure out for most swimming styles, at least, until you get to butterfly stroke? But there was no need to learn that, now or anywhere in the near future at least, "See that really isn't as hard as you made it out to be?"

And soon enough, she was moving almost elegantly across the pool, as Alisa simply leaned back with that slow, graceful leg stroke, her hair fluttering about around her as she smiled, getting Yu to a point where she could move forward with only her legs and a small floater, before getting to work on her arms.

[END]

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: