Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:12 am

Elise
Elise was going to deal with her curious wonder after returning from her little boat trip. Now she was looking to see if she could lure out this Vex woman so she could learn what all this was about to consider weather or not it was actually a threat to the public. You don't get branded a cult and it be considered a safe thing. So thus Elise's story to meet this woman started.

As the most typical evenings did. She was close by the church to hand in her former nun attire. Some one else might better use it now she gave it up. After saying a few prayers before her departure. Elise would leave this building. Pull out a cigarette almost like it her horrible habit was timed.

lit it via snapping her fingers because she learned a basic spell that allowed her to light them with out a match or any other means of fire." It was time to learn how to find them. Unless she was being followed Elise would test how things could travel."Time to fine this Vex person....I am sure that woman will be okay in the room i left her in."that mad woman on the boat was brought back here. Elise had bought a room at the inn for her to keep her contained. Even making sure she was checked over ate something and had some water close by. Everyone just needed to not touch the room.

Then she let a rumor spread about Baska, Some one was looking into this cult. Maybe it was spread and it be the right kind of lure. But Elise's little walk has just started.

#2Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:09 am

Vex
Vex had been walking around Baska when she had heard of someone looking to take on her cult and she wondered why now that the cult was not on the bad side of the fence that someone was looking to attack her flock and herself. She was not sure of who the woman that started it was but she stayed armed as there was a good chance that there would be a good chance that she would be attacked and she was not sure of who the woman was but she had to work under the impression that the woman knew what she looked like so she was going to keep her eyes and senses ready for if someone was to come up to her, but her shorter size usually kept most peoples eyes off of her but she wasn't sure if that was the case this time around.

One of her followers had come to her and started telling her that the woman had been spotted by the church in town and if they hurried maybe they would be able to catch the woman and then when they had gotten to the church area she saw Elise and she felt like she knew that they had found the woman. "Are you the one that is looking for me?" vex's exceed was flying over head and watching over them and was read to go and get Vex help if this all went wrong.

#3Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:52 pm

Elise
Elise wanted to laugh aloud, But she elected not too for one simple reason. She needed to not break her entire front to start with. After all she did not entirely know whom this person was or entirely what she was trying to find."I entirely doubt, One single mention was easy enough to lure in what I am looking for."Elise said. She had not spread it that wide already. But Elise then pulled out her note book and started writing a few things down on it.

After all she was careful with her actions."Unless you have ears across one inn and this church. Then I will think you are entirely more prepared then I thought."Elise finished writing her note waiting to see what else could happen after all she expected more with them or around over all.

Then she would speak in minstrel to Elise it was because she assumed no one else."Ça ne peut pas être aussi simple."In which she figured no one else would speak minstrel. Elise would just have to continue on."Fine if you are who I am thinking of let us walk and talk then."Elise did change betwen Minstrel and Fiorian with out any problems.
translation:

#4Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:44 am

Vex
Vex looked at the woman and she plays with her fingers a bit. "Well I was part of a dark guild so my life was more or less always in danger if I slipped up, so being prepared is a must." She wondered what the other woman had just been writing, as this woman seemed to have a more air of being prepared herself. Vex wonders if maybe she had met her match here and she has a feeling like this woman might be a bit stronger than she is but that doesn't mean she would be backing down here as she needed to make it count and find out why this woman had taken an interest in her.

She than heard the woman speak in her mother tongue and she wondered if maybe this woman had a tie to that country and was here to hunt down Vex for something and then she spoke in her mother tongue as well to the woman in front of her. "Beaucoup de choses dans ce monde deviennent faciles si l’on ferme les yeux sur la vérité." She smirked a little at the woman and she was not sure if the other woman had known that she also spoke that language or not so she was waiting for what this woman might have to say, so she walked beside the woman to see what she wanted to walk and talk about.

Translation:

#5Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:36 pm

Elise
It seemed to over all make sense. So Elise wrote more notes into that note book, while she seemingly stared Vex in the eyes. It might not be super needed but Elise was keeping track of anything she could information wise. Mostly because she wanted to be sure it was something to keep in mind later."Was means your not anymore I assume, What made you change your life over?"Elise was in fact using the face she could just ask out right with out much worry about it with out a second thought.

But Elise did not seem to be trying to at least make it too serious, if anything she was nosing in to make thins clear for herself personally. But seemed if anything Elise did not expect to hear Minstrel."Well look at that, Seems each passing moment teaches me something new."Elise also wrote more onto her notes and continuing on seemingly would just move on to asking other things.

"A woman like you seemingly here running a cult, with little to sign of evil, What is your deal?"Elise was a straightforward with her questions and was not over all trying to keep anything around anyone."Also what habits from home are you bringing to here?"Vex was most likely was going to pick up on she was mentioning Minstrel. If anything it was a chance to maybe to connect to Elise as she got through her questions before moving on to other things planned.

#6Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:01 am

Vex
"Well I was ousted from the dark guild, more it stopped existing as if some god heavy handedly just removed it and threw me onto the streets. I got an invite in the mail asking me to come back to the west and help start a new guild, so I collected the other member that was joining the guild and boarded my airship and flew there and helped to found a guild." She was just being honest as she had not really anything to hide from this woman as even if she was in a bad guild she was not really a bad person just a woman that had a rough shake that nearly found her dead but she was not really interested in going too deep into that part of her life as she was still a bit sore on that subject.

"well "My Cult" is just a group of followers that serve Tutrix a goddess of dreams. So they were never really bad people just we had to stick to the shadows a bit as Illumin also has a choke hold on this country. I help home and feed those that need it and they give me info and rumors they hear." She never really though of her following as evil yes at times they did semi-evil things or would look like they were on the wrong side of the moral grey the world sees like helping people to pass over to see and be embraced by the goddess that they followed but that was a painless thing to happen for them, the criminals that were sent had a bit of a more painful transition to the after life to be cleansed by the goddess.

"Do you mean what trained in habits I still have? Or do you mean the habits that I teach to them when I have time? I still hold all of my "Perfect wife" training so I trey to keep up my appearance learn all that I can so I can be one of the smartest people in the room. For training them I teach them manners, way of walking and talking that helps cloak their intentions and will get info and that I don't really believe in dog eat dog that we are only strong if we keep a shared believe in helping and protecting those that need a safe place. So they send me people from time to time to help get back on their feet or help cross over and leave their pains behind."

Vex wondered if this was the information that this woman was seeking or if it was just extra info and Vex would need to think about her own answer next time the strange woman that was pretty much questioning her was doing. Vex tucked her hair behind her ear and awaited the woman's answer and she wondered if this woman was also like her and was trained like a smart breeding dog or if she was different than her. She would wait and see if this woman was on the level or not so she can truly see what this woman's end game is or if there was only a small chance that she was here to assassinate her.

#7Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:44 pm

Elise
It seemed to cock her brow for a moment almost like this was all super interesting pieces of information for her. If anything these pieces showed a person turning a new leaf over compared to just a flat out cult but there was not much info from what she heard to start with."Well what an interesting turn of events."Elise remarked she seemed to almost finish up her notes fairly quickly as she listen to Vex.

It seemed she had recorded all she needed and wanted to hear of."Your any other faith and religion, none what I see and hear here sounds like a cult. Unless your actions from this faith of a god of dreams are all having to do with hurting people."Elise commented how she felt about it, it seemed her investigation was over and she seemed fairly happy with with what she was hearing. Then she pull out a cigarette seemingly out of no where and lit it quickly.

There was other things to speak about at this point. After a quiet moment and a long drag of her cigarette she seemed to chuckle almost like she was completely satiated about something Vex did not know about. Then she let out a chuckle."I see I am not the only one who sought freedom from being the embodiment of the perfect wife from Minstrel."It almost seemed that Elise almost found some kind of delight in picking up form that, But Elise was also guessing. Elise was an odd woman so far but she would try to change that right now.

Then offering her free hand while taking another continuing to smoke."I am Elise, from a guild called Paradise Dawn."Elise seemed to try to almost seem like she wasn't a total monster standing before her. But her minstrel accent was not completely gone yet, But it was over all harder to pick up on. But she was giving Vex a long over due explanation to what all and all she might be doing.

"I was looking into to house some one I founded stranded at sea after a....little rushed trip home to minstrel to deal with something.
"Not bringing up the fact it was entirely her going to kill her parents and bring her sister out of minstrel to live a better life. But that was not important to Vex at all."You were one of many names suggested by my guild member Emil, Mind you i am a woman who hunts gods,demons and the various dark beings that may wish to harm humans or alter their normal path in life."So it was making sense slowly why Elise might be keeping notes and asked questions.

She was gauging Vex and if the cult was that dangerous over all and seemed to have not thought it was a problem."She has....problems seemingly stuck in a manic state, She had attacked me...but since she seemingly was stranded at sea and left with nothing. I am seeking out some one to help her."It was all and all going according to plan.

#8Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:04 pm

Vex
Vex smiled a little at the woman speaking and her not just damning Vex and her followers to a thing worse than death. "We don't aim to hurt people but for a long time I was hunting a mage named Kaito who is Emil's brother but some one made me see the error of my ways." She wondered if it was really okay to have admitted that to this woman and she looked down at the ground and she wondered about this woman and what she could really want with her. "Yes I also escaped from that death hold of a place but I was more the disappointing daughter that was perfect up until I found feelings for another female. Then I was a burden to their image so I was let loose." She said that but it was more than her being let loose she was thrown out onto he streets alone with nothing to call her own and no one would take her in or give her work as she was a disgraced booted out failure.

"So you were looking to see if I could take her in? I would be willing to take her in and keep her hidden if that is what you need as we can try and help her piece by piece and get her to come down in what ever she might be trapped in." Vex was now in a way excited that she will be able to help someone else and she will probably need to meter her excitement a little so she doesn't scared the already impaired woman that might be come her ward till she was ready and recovered and if she wants stay and not need to join the "cult".

#9Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:36 pm

Elise
Elise would focus on leaving behind life in minstrel. in some manner admitting sins."Shame should have slaughtered them like I almost did."Well she was not openly admitting to crimes since over all she never did anything to what she suggested in that moment."Here I had to run and become a nun for a while to get free."Then Elise patted her on the shoulder and simply said."But alas even if we both passed the training. But training they don't deserve us to use."Elise made that point known, they had the training but the families they left behind did not deserve the results of the favour, Rather they just had the skills used other ways like Vex did.

Elise then simply said."Hopefully you make your future wife a happy woman."Making no light about anything about her personal life because it was not important to mention something she almost had no feelings for romance."I can't open up like that....not yet...."Elise did put up a good front but there was emotional damage that some one could pick up from that. Elise was damaged from this wife training that she tried but had yet to fully move on.

But back to whom they where talking about saving."Keep in mind a few things will you."Elise had a list of warnings to pass on to Vex":This woman will fight you, Scream, Attempt to shoot you if she has a gun, Curl up into a ball and weep, stay awake for 2 to 3 days at a time, Look around at nothing there and seemingly paranoid. All and all might be a bit rough."Elise mentioned these things but because she needed to make sure Vex knew what she was getting into.

"I know both Kaito and Emil, I do know some people even if I am up and about only at night."Elise left that as a good clue but she had one final point about this woman."I do not know what language she speaks...I just know it isn't Fiorian or Minstrel."It seemed that all summed it up for the moment. So she would continue smoking for the moment.

#10Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:33 am

Vex
Vex looked at the woman as she said that she should have killed her family but she knows that it isn't the right answer, she might have been disowned and tossed to the wolves killing is never really the answer just you sinking to their level. She looked as the woman said to make her wife happy and she wonders if she will ever actually be able to have a wife she has a bad feeling that her own time might not be all that long left to them but she wasn't going to say that. The woman then seemed to open up to her about herself not being ready to have that kind of a thing. "Well if you do find someone that gives you that feeling don't feel against following it, as a lot of people here seem to care more about love than if there partner is perfect."

She knows that is probably a strange thing to tell someone but she knows that them being raised as they were they still have that slight pull to try to be perfect and put themselves second but really in these kinds of things they just need to be able to trust and enjoy they don't have to be perfect as perfect is a fake mirror reflecting lies and someone else as they can be loved as they are and they will not have to just give up hope of happiness unlike how they were trained to give up happiness to please the man they were thrown to and to serve like some kind of high class toy that could be used and abused to their liking.

Hearing that the woman is violent she tilted her head a little. "It sounds like she is facing some major PTSD was she in one of the big battles or war lately do you know?" Vex stopped and thought about it and her run in with that sea captain she helped get out of the waters. "She didn't take about a crazed captain... or a kraken right?" Vex had to wonder if there was a connection here as that captain seemed like she had her own type of PTSD but what would the chances be that one of her crew had survived.

She then remembered that the sea captain had gun shot wounds as well as the fractured bones and she now wonders if this woman might have tried to kill this captain in an attempt to get away from them or have themself stop being hunted by the captain. She hears the woman speak of not knowing what language the woman spoke and Vex smiles. "I am very well versed in languages from my training if I could meet her I might be able to figure it out." Vex hoped that she could help get the woman on track to healing and not feeling so alone and scared and maybe ease her mind and allow herself to recover from this.

#11Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:17 pm

Elise
Elise has seen signs of what Vex told her being true, But in some manner this was not about if she got that feeling form other people and she just merely mention it as the following."Even if any of the men from here that could eventually lead my heart towards that feeling."She paused for a moment because she was smoking after all and it was just her merely thinking in the moment."I am not worthy, They're more health minded people to wed and be merry with."It was bleak but it seemed still, Old mental habits die hard. Elise had yet to fully move on still.

One maybe could see that Elise was also herself damaged, behind the mask of a powerful woman was some one who knew very well she was flawed in other ways and hid it well because she did not want to seem to come across weak. She knew and felt unworthy in other ways."I can assume what ever she life through was horrible enough to damage her in some manner, That I am unsure in which she could fully recover."That was Elise's theory as if almost like they did not talk about being mentally damaged beyond repair themselves.

But it was not about her, It was about this woman."I would like to say I know, But she is hard to understand when I only know Minstrel and Fiorian."In which at least Vex could give them a solution to this language barrier.

But alas they would walk from the church where Elise was found, towards the boar hat pub. Elise seemed almost like that open wound of a conversation about how she was feeling almost never happen. But she also was heavily smoking. So maybe she was hiding it that way. It seemed almost as quick as one was finished she pulled out another."I am unsure in which her current state in the room is, I managed to walk her into it and get her settled into a chair, But even that was a bit rough."Elise seemed to have tried to settle her down some what winning in that manner.

But Elise seemed to have some progress even if she couldn't speak to the woman. When they did eventually arrive, Elise seemed to have picked a corner room, taking the key for the room. Elise stopped for a moment almost like she was bracing herself for something to go rough. But she went quiet for moment. To the sound of snoring in the room."Finally...It was has been almost 4 days."Then Elise unlocked the door and they would enter.

To sleeping in a chair seeming not having move from where she was left to sit, This nameless woman. Yet to named was sleeping sitting in a wooden chair, upon a desk. Almost like for once she was at peace. Vex had found this woman.

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Patche10

Then Elise closed the door quietly and locked it."What's the plan? I don't assume you want to wake her up?"Elise asked for a very good reason, They where here to help her but she was off in her own mind. But the nameless woman seemed safe.

#12Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:01 pm

Vex
Vex hear the woman speak ill of herself and Vex shook her head and looked to the woman with a soft friendly smile and spoke. "You speak so ill of yourself but you seem very dependable, you give off an aura of strength, and you are quite a pretty woman. I think a man that can see these strengths and help you with your faults isn't that hard to think possible." She was sure there were men that would line up for her but Vex can tell this woman would know better which were only after her looks or skills more than they would her.

Vex kept right along with her when the woman started to speak of the woman that was having issues and was hard to understand. She was going to do her very best to get to the bottom of this and try not to trigger the woman and cause violence to have to happen and as such the woman went into the room unarmed so that she would not seem a threat to the other woman once she was to awake Vex readies herself for the woman and tries to keep an open mind so once the woman started to speak that she might not be able to understand her and help her to get to the root of the issues.

Vex started to slowly approach the woman, both of her arms were raised and her palms facing forward so the woman would see his was not hiding or holding a weapon on her person."Miss I have come to try and help you can you speak to me for a few seconds I do not mean harm." He voice was calm and even so even if the woman couldn't understand her that the tone would rely that she was not a threat to her and was trying to attempt to speak to her and not harm her. Vex would let the woman make the first move and go from there without fighting she hopes but if she has to she can fight as well but she didn't want to do that.

#13Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:45 pm

Elise
It almost seemed to not do anything after all she was sleeping, Even Elise looking at Vex for a moment pondering if she figured if this woman was unsure if she meant what sleeping was and that her not moving was normal because her mind and body was too tired to continue on. Elise then simply said."Did...you want me to wake her up?"Elise said knowing very well this was not a logical or safe option. She just offered it anyway because it almost seemed like that was what she was hinting at.

But then she trembled almost like whatever was going on in her mind was giving her mind a dangerous reaction or scaring her."No.....No I don't want to go back out to sea..."Spoken in that language Elise could not understand it was Caelish. This woman was having a nightmare the pieces Vex mentioned earlier might seem correct now."Spare us all form this suffering.."Then the woman woke up and stood up in almost a scared panic at the both. While Vex had her hands up Elise didn't.  Elise at however waiting more at the path towards the door.

So this woman's solution was to charge at and fight Elise."I need to get out of here! she will take me again!"There was something about watching this woman charge into Elise with a loud slam into the door and pinning Elise in it. Just as this panicked woman was about to punch Elise. Elise grabbed her hand, while pulling her leg out from under her and taking her to the ground. But still in this panicking almost enraged state she still kept fighting. Elise had done well to pin her down, But this nameless woman free arm punched Elise hard enough you heard a slightly crack and Elise fell over.

Elise's warning about this woman was right, she was a mess and as she was about to get up and run towards the Elise held her down by the shoulders trying to stay off of her neck."Any time now...."Elise spoke in Fiorian to hope this woman would pick up Fiorian rather then minstrel or Vex would try something. This was going as well as Elise thought it would.

This nameless woman seemed to be struggling still, her rapid breathing like she was still hyped up in some manner, either from the fear and nightmare she was having for from just trying to get free left with that way from adrenaline. But between her panting breath she goes."Your with the captain aren't you?!"It seemed she was getting her self mad again but being pinned down she had not way free. Vex was warned about this."You can't Take me back to sea! Not matter what Jai offered you she can't pay! LET ME GO!"Elise seemed almost depressed about seeing the state of this woman, but she also  had some blood coming down form her mouth from this woman's punch.

For the moment, this mad woman is under some kind of control and she was protesting being held in place, yet to realize Elise and Vex wanted to help her. Given her statement of mind she might not be able to tell they where trying to help her right away.

#14Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:35 am

Vex
Vex hearing what the woman had spoken in her sleep, Vex knew this woman must have been a tortured survivor of the mad captain she had saved from the water which was slowly just becoming a regret that she has for if she had just let the woman drown this could be the moment where Vex tells her that the captain is dead and drowned but sadly she could not as the mad woman was still running amuck somewhere in Astera probably and won't leave there as that was the only place with a port on this side of the country. Vex cleared her throat and then she spoke in the woman's tongue. "We are not aiming to send you off to the sea we are looking to help you and find out who you are. Your captain you spoke of is she a mad woman eternally stuck on killing a kraken?" Vex sends a spell that took the shape of a butter fly and it landed on Elise's cheek and healed her.

"What is your name and how can we help you? If you want I can keep you somewhere safe and out of her reach." Vex was just speaking and being honest to see how the woman would react as she didn't want to fight the woman she really wanted to help and get this woman help.

#15Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:46 pm

Elise
There was a staring contest between that still nameless woman and Elise. Keep in mind Elise did not know what language they where speaking. But given watching this woman she seemed to be trying to settle down in her more panicked state Elise almost seemed to slowly ease up."Well....what's going on?"Elise mentioned in Fiorian because well. She was being left out of important pieces of information.

Elise got off of this woman and for moment she didn't move. The nameless woman merely look up at the ceiling. Almost like she did not expect what had came of these events. For a moment there was a look of peace on this ruin woman, For a moment she had fled her fate so to say.

Elise on the other hand, brush what blood from her injury off of her face for a moment to clean it off of her face, thinking she needed a shower or something after doing this because it was pretty taxing."I'll be back."Elise walked over to the bathroom to wash her face.

Even the nameless got to her feet."That....that sounds like the Captain I use to serve."Then she walked over to the chair she had be sleeping in. Even if she was unsure how to feel at this time. She seemed to feel a bit more tense.

Her Nightmare was over for now."Patricia..."She answered almost like it was something she was unsure how fully to answer."If you are trying to help me....I am unsure how fully to be helped...I just don't wanna be found by her."Now that she settled the worry and fear in her mind was no longer just screaming all hint linger into her voice that she felt that way. But they had her name at least.

#16Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:07 am

Vex
Vex watched as Elise was confused and lost from not knowing was going on "She is speaking Caelish, that is why you couldn’t understand her. She seems scared of someone her ex captain." Vex had seen as the woman left the room and left herself and the struggling mentally woman. Vex knows that she has to be careful, as this woman has shown that she is no push over and vex likes having all of her teeth.

"I would never dream of handing you over to her. Well ways I can help you are to put you in my domain so they can’t get to you. I hide you some where in the mountains where the sea captain would never go as she itches for the waters not the sky. You seem to be suffering major fits of PTSD and culture shock from being in a new place with people that don’t share a tongue with you." Vex gently rubbed her soft palm on the woman’s arm, she really wanted to help the woman but that is going to take time and effort from herself and Patricia to make possible, as the road to recovery might look like a straight line it is really going to be a major arching road with maybe bumps and pot holes that will threaten to eat her up on her path to recovery.

#17Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:15 am

Elise
Elise seemed to take her time to clean herself, But most likely she was not gonna get too many stares. Elise seemingly trying to control leashing out in manners she might have taught as a hunter and in some manner the reactions of a really trained woman in minstrel as well. But Vex and Patricia would hear Elise singing to herself a moment. In Fiorian sung like a well versed nun would sing."God rest ye merry gentlemen, Let nothing you dismay~"Given maybe Elise was just trying to settle herself own, Or sing something to calm Patricia down too. Elise seemed to actually have a fairly peaceful sounding choir voice. While some parts became muffled while Elise moved about the room she was cleaning herself in it. When it was clear again."To save us all from Satan's power, When we were gone astray."

Patricia almost seemed to be unsure how to take Elise's singing at time. Elise in some manner still scared her."Oh tidings of comfort and joy
Comfort and joy"
Elise then suddenly stopped she would be out shortly. Their guest seemed to be settling down. Patrica seemed some what calm. But she had to ask."how....how do you know Captain Jai?"She had to ask for a reason, Because she expected everyone in some manner to be some one who would be connected to her or she.

Elise walking into the room, Would pick up another chair and bring it over to Vex for her to sit down next to this woman. Elise how ever did not sit down only because there was only two chairs so she would just lean on the desk. Not interjecting in their conversation right away. But Elise was limited unless Patrica started speaking Fiorian or Minstrel. But she doubted even wondering how she and Jai managed to talk in the first place."You don't understand how she works do you? as soon as she catches wind where I am, She will seek me out."She seemed to shiver at this but then again she was being offered help in some manner she was unsure how to take.

Elise almost seemed to be trying to understand the language being spoken around her even if she had a hard time."Better yet, Do both of you even know Jai-Han?"Patrica would ask forgetting that Elise could not understand her. But she was still some what in a worry state forgetting that Vex pointed out what problem she was having she was getting paranoid again even if Vex seemed to have expressed her disliking who they where talking about. Patrica was starting to get worked up again.

#18Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:42 pm

Vex
Vex took the chair and looked right into the other woman's eyes and spoke kindly and started to explain the story of her meeting with this captain Jai. "I was in Astera on business when I came across what I thought at first was a corpse, turns out it was not a corpse but a woman barely clinging to life. That is how I met Jai." Vex sighed a little thinking about how badly Jai had rubbed Vex the wrong way and then she heard the woman speak of how Jai would not rest till she got her back.

"The place I wish to send you Jai could not reach even if she wished too. You would be completely safe with me and my people." Vex hopes that her intentions to keep her safe would come across and she smiled at the woman and she wanted to gently hug the woman but she knew if she did it would probably only cause the woman to think that she was attempting to hurt her or cause her an issue of some sort.

At the last question Vex looked to Elise and asked her. "Do you know Jai? She is asking how and if we know the crazed captain." Vex is keeping an even and comfortable tone as to not cause the other woman to think that something was up or that they were scheming.

#19Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:09 pm

Elise
Elise seemed to listen to what she was asked of and answer fairly quickly."I do know of her, It is how I got to Fiore."Elise mentioned because she was not going to hide anything. So far this was the calmest she had ever seen this woman. But she would add in."But I did not know her for these things, I only took her for some one i could bribe for transport over seas."Elise almost seemed confused not that she connected the pieces. How could she forgot these things? well considering how many other things she had on her mind at the time it might make sense.

But Patrica seemed to watch Elise almost like she was trying to understand what she spoke, like she was trying to piece together fiorian. But was yet to get it in her head, Even if it was a language she heard all of the time and had it spoken to her for long periods of time. It was most likely a side effect of her current problems."She...lives...I should have expected...my blind rage was enough."Patrica almost sounded disappointed between her still lingering worrying thoughts."She will just keep going until she is dead..."Which well Vex already seemed to gather. But Captain Jai was leaving a trail of broken souls and currently this woman was one of them.

Looking between Elise and Vex she seemed to almost had made up her mind."Where exactly are you taking me? I know you said in the mountains but there is something more you can tell me."If Patrica got up from her chair slowly and started pacing about, in a straight line back and forth. Almost like she was pondering any things, It was also kind of eating her up mentally.

She was trying to remain calm. But given who knows what could happen but she was trying.If Vex wanted to try something it could be now consider Patrica might be in the middle stages of possibly getting mad again and staying calm as well. Most likely she was thinking about things that would not happen to her.

#20Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:09 pm

Vex
Vex listened to Elise talk and explain about how she knew Jai and then she turned back to the other woman and she started to translate. "She said she only knew of Jai as someone to bribe to find passage across the waters." She hoped that might help to put the woman at a bit more of ease for a bit. The woman than started to talk back seemed to be admitting that she was the one that had tried to kill Jai and that she was disappointed that she failed and Vex was disappointed that she was the one that healed a monster that could cause someone to end up like this.

"Yes yes of course and I will even draw you a map so you can get there if you decide to go there later even if you say no now." Vex reached into her own bag and pulled out a book and some colored pencils. She sat on the floor and she started drawing and coloring the map making it as highly detailed as she could do. She then started drawing an image from her memory of the buildings and the surrounding area so that the woman would know that she had really found the place. Once finished the woman stood up to the pacing woman and she held them out to the pacing woman.

"It is Like a small village, nice quiet place that you could garden, sip tea, eat sweets and just enjoy. If you needed anything special or wanted to do anything special you can ask the people there to either make it or have it brought or planned for you to enjoy you would of course get your own little place and what ever you could need." Akiza smiled at the woman as she wanted to help the woman feel more at ease and feel that there was no trick or trap or anything like that as it was just a happy little village in nowhere that no one should bother her at all and she can do what she feels she can to help them or just relax and sit back in a chair and enjoy the sun.

#21Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:21 pm

Elise
Elise over all seemed to if anything just be tracking this woman to see how all and all she could be reacting to some things and if she was going to possible act up again. Then she took out a note book and started writing things down. Almost like had some thing on her mind she was unsure if entirely she wanted to be open about right away given how Vex was handling this. Most likely she would bring it up in the future. Elise seemed to have some observations that she could not confirm yet.

What Vex did seemed to some what almost settle parts of Patrica's mind, Then again it seemed her off behaviour even if able to be understood why she was acting this way was still odd to see. Most people would have assumed she would died or end up getting herself killed sooner due to most of her conditions being left untreated.

Over all she seemed to start getting comfortable with the idea."I can...feel safe there."after not speaking a while she did speak. between her stages of pacing. Then at one point Elise walked over and into Patrica's walking path and hugged her. It would be at a point where Patrica's back was facing Vex, Then Elise motions to Vex to read the note she had written down.

Written in Minstrel was Elise mentioning her thoughts on paper. While the hug seemed to effect Patrica, Not that she was taking it negatively if anything Patrica seemed to almost take the hug as a good thing that brought her peace for a moment. But on the note was.I can not confirm, But this woman might might be corrupted by the Mad God. was clearly written, Elise seemed to think this woman might have a god meddling with her now.

#22Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:42 am

Vex
Vex looked at the woman and she nodded with a smile. "Yes you can be and feel safe there." Vex watched as Elise had hugged the woman which seemed very out of character feeling how closed and guarded the woman had seemed to vex on the way over to this hide away with the woman in it. She then reads the note and Vex makes a thinking face. Then she looks like she has an idea. "Ma'am do you have a faith by the way? I was wondering if I may be able to give you a slight blessing to try and help ease your mind and try to help make sure you are free of your shadows so you can truly start off clean and free."

Vex was unsure if the woman would take this opening or not for Vex to try and see if maybe if the woman was tainted by the god of madness that she might be able to free her or at least help lessen the effects that the woman would feel from it by weakening the hold over time till she is free of the bondage of the mad god.

#23Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:55 am

Elise
There was something odd to observe there, Patrica seemed almost calmer from this situation Elise just kind of turned on to her favour. Almost like hugging her seemed to bring her a comfort that she lacked in life at this time. Over all just kind of seemed like Patrica fully embraced Elise and almost seemed to start weeping. Elise might not seem like that but Elise was making progress in some manner, But for what happen it seemed these two here where over all making sure some one's life would entirely make them better.

Patrica had been through a fair amount, most likely more then anyone else could ever picture in her life. There was a connection that seemed to settle her being hugged. Elise when looking at her almost seemed with out saying anything felt like she had empathetic about it. After that moment was done she would speak once again."Faith?....I asked for any beings help before the shipwreck....I don't know if that would have done anything."At some point when you think Patrica would have let got Elise but she had yet too and Elise seemed to be willing to not even move at all during this time.

But Elise nodded that it was a good idea to test for it, Since it was just a theory. In Elise's view if this woman was altered by the mad god it would explain a lot of things for her but also would make Elise consider her a threat in some manner even if not a serious one.

Whatever test Vex would do here, It would show signs that she was either blessed or cursed by the mad god, signs that it linger over her was not being hidden, this woman was empowered or altered by the man god acting out the way she did.

#24Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:06 pm

Vex
Vex heard the words that the woman said and that kind of made a feeling of ice in her veins it sounds like this woman might have found herself cursed as she seemed to have put her soul on the open gods market for a favor and that was how it all seemed to have shook out. Vex gets a bit of water and she walked up to patches and gently made a symbol using the water on Patches forehead and she started staying a prayer and then looked at the woman as the symbol glowed and then darkened as it was able to pull a little of the mad god from the woman, had this woman drank the blood of the mad god like Emil to get the blessing and curse of the god or was this something else. Vex gave the signal to Elise that she did indeed have the mad god in her. "It would seem your manic out bursts are from a god of madness. Do you want me to try and get it out of you so it doesn't send you into the frenzies?"

#25Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:47 pm

Elise
So far testing Patrica seemed to go on with out problem. Slowly Elise let the woman and seemingly checked her over for a moment just to kind of be sure anything else might not be off for her. Which putting a side the easily picked up on problems they already knew Elise did not see much else.

But she would take a few steps back to kind of let this woman settle from the test. In some manner Patrica seemed not shocked but unsure of it removal, because she had to ask to just to be sure."How sure are you that it will cure me?"It was a fair question to ask. While Elise seemed to go back to where she was waiting to see what would happen.

"Even then...the damage inflicted on me could last forever couldn't it?"Patrica wasn't dumb so this one was one she had a feeling was going to be a yes. But it seemed at least she needed to know. It was an option at least.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum