Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just Drinking to I Die

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Just Drinking to I Die Empty Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:05 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon was exploring another part of the world. He didn’t expect to make his way to this place, but when he heard that there were going to be free drinks around the place, he couldn’t help it. The Devourer wanted to drink himself to sleep, and that was what he had planned on doing. When he got to the tavern that he was told to go to, he would see various people drinking. It would seem like he wasn’t the only person who was going to be enjoying this.

He would walk over to where he needed to go, and there he would take the alcohol that was offered to him. He would take some in and he would sigh with pleasure. This was some good stuff, and he could continue doing this. He would take some more, and he would look around to see everybody getting wasted. He would finish the drink in his hand and he would go for another one.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon would take two cups this time as he figured the more, he could drink the more he could enjoy. It was what he had done a lot, so this was nothing new. Luci would see this, and he expected him to be drinking this badly, and he would join him. The demon had been disappearing lately and he knew that his time was soon coming to an end.

He would also drink some and he would look over to Drakkon with a smile on his face.

“It seems like our time together is coming to an end Drakkon. Well, I lied, I will be there, but I won't be able to enjoy drinking like this.” He said to his friend.

Drakkon would look at him and he would feel bad for him as it was the truth and there was nothing he could really do for him, but watch him fade away.

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon
“Yeah, at least you won't die. You will just be something I can only see, which in itself isn’t a bad thing. It would just mean that I would be the only person you can talk to, and every time I talk to you I would look crazy.” He said to Luci.

The two of them would laugh when he had said that, and they would drink more of the alcohol. The people around them would look at the two of them talking to each other. They were confused about what they were talking about, and they would walk away from them. The two of them would look at everyone who left and would just chuckle. They would get more alcohol and they would drink more.

“This is some amazing alcohol if I say so myself.” He said to Luci.

The demon would hear him and laugh a bit when he heard those words.

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon

Luci would chug his drink more and he would wipe his mouth a bit as he looked at Drakkon.

“You’re only saying that because it’s free, but I don’t blame you. The freer the better.” He said to him.

They would both nod as they had agreed on that and would drink more. They were walking around the area as they were drinking more of the ones that they were giving out. They were all different and had their unique taste to it. Still, they were only allowed to continue this if they had decided to go to the next place to drink.

He would take in as much as he could and it would seem like he wasn’t the only one. Luci was doing the same thing as he was drinking like it was his last day on this planet. They weren’t sure how long he would be here, so they had to make it last.

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Just Drinking to I Die Empty Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:06 pm

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon and Luci had continued drinking. They were enjoying their time together, and the free drinks made things interesting. It was good and they were just enjoying themselves. Drakkon found himself around two girls who had come to this together. He spoke to them for a bit, and it would seem like they were interested in going on these trips with him. That was good to hear, and he would accept them to be around him. They were both good looking and he would slap their ass as he would walk with them.

They would both jump to this but loved his boldness.

“Let’s go to the next place. I hope their drinks are as good as this one.” He said out loud as they were heading to the next location.

The girls would follow him as they could tell he was a strong man and they knew that nobody would bother him or them if they were around him.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum