Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coy Cosplay I.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Miss Coyote † 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:30 pm

Miss Coyote †

Miss Coy

“Well, well, well… Cometh the hour, cometh the men…! Or women, I suppose~?” A slow smile seeming to spread across the face of the fierce and festive spook as she stood atop the elaborate hall she had conjured for her very special little party, the lass or whatever seemed to enjoy taking the form of one looked up to the moon and knew that the bewitching hour was very nearly upon her, and she would have the chance to finally enjoy herself after so very, very long.
“They should be here any moment! I can hardly wait!” For that reason seeming wear a smile which was as wide as a mile as she let herself fall backwards and through some means of magic fell right through the rooftop she had been lurking above and into the room which she had created for this very occasion, with a wave of her hands she created a row of tables running down either side which were stuffed with all kinds of finger food and liquid refreshments which one would need, but kept the middle free. After all, this was going to get lively, wasn't it~?

Actions Taken
  • Awaiting Guests

#2DaeSeong 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:19 pm

DaeSeong
The joyan decided to enjoy his time in Stella. He heard about a chill party so he decided to join it. He heard it was costumed, so he altered his appearance a bit. He wore his Blue Pegasus suit still, but this time he had a red shirt, that also matched his dyed red hair. He changed the hair style a bit, and added some makeup on his face as well as some fake fangs. He figures he can be a stylish vampire. Not too big of a change appearance wise. But it was just enough to pass the costume requirement.

He would arrive and see he was the first one there.
"Hmm" he hummed to himself as he saw no guest there yet. Only the gracious host. He approached them and gave them a formal greeting. And after that he went to check out the drinks. This time he noted to try and find some non alcoholic drinks.

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Naga 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:19 pm

Naga
The member 'DaeSeong' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 98

#4Ursula 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:01 pm

Ursula

WORDS: 300 | Bubs Bunny

Go big or go home, right~? Perhaps many feeling more than an ounce of overbearing self-awareness to find themselves strolling along the street in what barely amounted to more than something for a private parlour and bunny ears, given the array of rather risqué items which Ursula Wilke had worn before this day she hardly felt all that conscious of her costume regardless of how playboy she had tried to make herself, and instead seemed to rather welcome the attention which she drew to herself instead.
I suppose anything darker wouldn't exactly be a 'costume' on me~? The type who was usually quiet but this fact hardly speaking of a lack of confidence on her part, in the right circumstance she could be downright outgoing and this was a sinfully small something which would act as the perfect icebreaker for her, and seemed to with it bring out her more outgoing side as well. She liked attention after all, on her own terms, of course.

“Woooow…” Not that she wasn’t happy to give others attention as well and the lass certainly seeming to find a reason to as she found a fellow playing rather heavily into cliché and all that, while it took a moment for the woman leaving little to the imagination to realise what one of the cuter guests at this whole shebang was wearing the sight of pointed teeth seemed to make her snicker, and inspire a level of interest which seemed only too ironic given her own odd status.
“So, what’s a gal like me gotta do to get bit, hm~?” For that reason the dark dish only happy to do her own ice breaking as she approached a boy who she could only hope might drool over her neckline, or given his outfit at least fifty percent of that, all she could do was smirk and arch her brow as she enticed him into conversation, and maybe a little more than that too, perhaps~?

Ursula Has Entered the Game
Costume: Bunny Girl

DON'T TELL ME

You're afraid of a big, bad wolf~?
- Ursula Wilke -

credit to nat of adoxography.

#5Naga 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:01 pm

Naga
The member 'Ursula' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 75

#6Miss Coyote † 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:46 am

Miss Coyote †

Miss Coy

“My-my-my~! At last, the guests of honour arrive~! Better late than never,  I suppose~?” The hostess with the mostest intention toward mischief seeming to descend on these two latecomers with a genuine sense of glee, Coy couldn't help but clap her hands together with excitement as she greeted a duo who seemed to not only appear to get along from the get go, but also have an inclination toward the occasion that she could only celebrate. After all, from where she was standing, what they were wearing also seemed to show that perfect chemistry as well.

“And what perfect costumes too, predator and prey~?” After all this the kind of woman who was only too used to reading into things in abstract ways and the lass immediately able to see the connotations here, while the female of the species seemed the more outgoing and assertive party she knew that her magic could more than readily change that, and so with a palm facing each of them enacted the special effects of her cheeky little curse.
“ The fun that could be had here…!” As a result each of them seeming to find their bodies adapting to better suit the theme they carried, the boy would feel his skin growing pale and cold while his fangs and fingernails grew sharper, while the girl would feel her front teeth similarly growing as her hands and feet became furry paws, and those ears and fluffy tail on her behind became as real as anything else in the room.

“Goodness, diving in with both feet too, aren't you good at keeping me happy, hm~?” This however not all and the woman in charge seeming to sense that they both seemed to have a particular inclination toward their festivity here, with these physical changes the two would note an increasing prominence of a personality trying to seize control of them as well, practically forcing itself to the surface and wanting to be as much a part of them as anything that they entered with…!

Actions Taken
  • Activates her magic to emphasize their personae;

Dae Song lives up to his fangs by becoming a legendary bloodsucker, contrasting his good looks with a thirst for claret which will drive him to desperation, and the drive of an anima.

Ursula meanwhile gains a rather literal approach to her costume, highlighting not only the features of a rabbit about her, but that same timid and skittish mentality too.

• The high scores they both hit accelerate them to the second stage! Now both 'sides' of their personality will vie for control!

Score Tallies
Dae Song - 98
Ursula - 75
PLAYER NAME - ####
PLAYER NAME - ####
PLAYER NAME - ####

#7DaeSeong 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:27 am

DaeSeong
He settled on a cocktail of the drinks. Coincidentally a certain one called a bloody mary. His eyes gazed at the cutest newcomer that approached him. A bunny girl, dressed as perfect prey and asking the simplest of questions he can solve.

"Mmm, you just have to come a little closer~"
he spoke as he placed down his cocktail drink and approached her, placing his finger under her chin to raise her head a little bit to focus on her eyes. "And you just have to hold still"

Still, while he spoke those words, he didnt feel really himself. It wasnt something he'd ever say or do. So he wondered if this party was actually a trap. It seemed he was not in control of his actions. As if he had to fight for control of himself. Which was the reason he hasnt already pinned the girl to a closest wall to wine and dine on her. Actually now that he thought about it, ever since their gracious host spoke, he felt something odd. Were his nails dreadfully longer? Who dares to mess with his appearance in a magical way?

#8Naga 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:27 am

Naga

'Dice 100' : 100

#9Naga 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:10 am

Naga
The member 'Lola' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 85

#10Ursula 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:20 am

Ursula

WORDS: 290 | Bubs Bunny

“Well, well, don't mind if I…?” Never one who could resist a cliché and rather enjoying the chance to roll with a little cliché around a face that was as cute as this one, Ursula smirked as the stranger asked her to move that bit closer and keep still and contemplated showing him her beastlier side just to make him jump as she did so, though before she had the chance to move into place and settle on a decision it seemed that she would be distracted by something else. An impish soul seeming to step into the room from places unknown and fling some sort of spell at her, for a moment she seemed to wince as a tingling warmth spread throughout her body which was not wholly unpleasant, but what followed only too soon afterward was.

“What was… I feel a bit…? Whoa, my hands, what about you…?” The black beauty left blinking as she tried to catch a sight of the elusive entity which had seemed to try to affect her so ineffectually, or at least that was what she thought at first, as she lifted her mitts she couldn't help but notice that her usually deft and hairless digits had been replaced by something which was broad and stubby and oh so fluffy, and then looked toward the man she had flirted with in hope of explanation.
RUNNNNN!!!! HE'S SCARYYYYYY!!!! Something deep within her seeming to take over when she saw those nails and fangs and the pallor of his flesh, an instinct she never seemed to know she had seemed to speak up in terror of the figure she saw before her, and usher her to take one and then two steps backward from him as well…

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

Accidentally posted with Lola so I will be rolling with this... Roll;
Coy Cosplay I.  8HJpZTu

#11Miss Coyote † 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:31 am

Miss Coyote †

Miss Coy

“Ahahahahaaa! You humans really can't help yourself, can you~? Seems the candle that burns twice as bright really does last half as long, as they say~?” The ephemeral enchantress rather appreciating the eagerness that this plucky young duo appeared to bring to the table, all the same she couldn't help but snicker as that talent for swiftness seems to have come at the sacrifice as far as their ability to refuse impulsivity goes, and happily taunts them on that fact as she reappears again. However, even she can't help but lament the expediency they show toward degeneration. Its almost painful, in fact.

“Though a trick is never as fun without a treat, so here, swallow these~!” For that reason the frolicking femme instead opting to scoop up and 'bless' one of the bowls of candy she had left on the table nearby, she swoops in to intercede between the duo and offer them something that might stem the effect of her spell that little bit, though not without cost.
“They might just be your only chance~?” The effect of her magic making these once sweet treats taste as sour as an unripened lemon and then some, the effect comes from that powerfully sobering taste, which one will have to endure to survive this encounter…!

BONUS ROUND
  • Out of respect for your speediness, the gracious Miss Coy has opted to throw a bonus round for you!
  • *For this round only*, when you roll, so long as you eat one of the candies, the number you get will be REDUCED from your score rather than added to it!

Score Tallies
Dae Seong - 198
Ursula - 160
PLAYER NAME - ####
PLAYER NAME - ####
PLAYER NAME - ####

#12DaeSeong 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:45 am

DaeSeong
He was far more taken over than Ursula, so he didnt get to speak his own true self to her. It was his 'inner vampire' speaking to her, beckoning the bunny to come closer so he can feast upon her bloodline. As Ursula's bunny senses started flaring all she probably saw was a slasher like smile and the fangs ready to feast on her.

Though just as he was to grab her, the bunny girl zipped away. It irked him, but he didnt give chase. He was too self absorbed to stoop to that level which was beneath him, so he just scoffed at the bunny for now and noticed their host which offered him some candy stuff to them "Huh, interesting. Dont mind if I do" the personalities battled one another which one would take dominance, while the human did show himself briefly, it was more the costume that took like that won over and got the candy. Dae-seong was the observant and careful human. Who also was strict about his diet. The Vampire one was more the type to take the candy and feast upon something. Much more nonchalant

#13Naga 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:45 am

Naga

'Dice 100' : 38

#14Ursula 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:54 pm

Ursula

WORDS: ### | Bubs Bunny

I can't… He's…! A timidity which Miss Wilke would have sworn she had never before known seeming to seize her form and hold her in place as the suddenly oh so wicked fellow seemed to try to menace her, all that the usually so brazen figure could do was quiver and flap her eyelashes as she looked toward someone whom her every sense now seemed to scream danger, and yet despite that fact she could neither throw her fist toward him nor her sweet ass away either.
“…Please…?” Instead only able to shake and feel as if her body had been quite literally frozen in place, from her mouth came pleading and desperate words which were aimed toward no one in particular and yet also any and every one who might be able to assist her, and certainly and whole heartedly were not her own. It was like someone else was suddenly running her body, and doing a damn terrible job of doing it as well!

Ugh, stupid… Just like a rabbit in the headlights…! That often reserved and as much rambunctious spirit of hers seeming to scream in defiance of such a fact and do whatever it could to try and deal with this problem, her instinct told her to call upon the wildness of the wolf within her to tear this suddenly malevolent fool to ribbons and yet she could do nothing other than curse her helplessness internally, at least until the oddity which had blighted her with this change seemed to reappear with what seemed to be more benevolent intention.
Worth a shot…! Afforded little chance to read into her motives given the circumstances and thankful for the fact that the move seemed to at least break the contact between her own gaze and that of the fiend before her, a moment of movement was all that she needed to sweep up the treats which were offered and stuff them into her maw, which was something she quickly found some regret for given the taste. It seeming like there was a kids party in her mouth and everyone was throwing up their milk, this was not pleasant one little bit, but it was a distraction and that was all she needed…

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#15Naga 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:54 pm

Naga

'Dice 100' : 66

#16Miss Coyote † 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:22 pm

Miss Coyote †

Miss Coy

“Goodness, it really isn't your night, is it~?” The sylph seeming to snicker as her offering seemed to better affect the young woman in her group over that of the boy who seemed resolute on his transition toward bloodsucker, with the chance she had offered for redemption seeming to pale in comparison to the compatibility he seemed to carry with that more predatory disposition there seemed to be little else she could do to spare him the worst of the effects, which perhaps wasn't strictly true but for the purposes of her own amusement was.
“Well, far be it from me to refuse a soul who wishes to indulge~?” Already acting against her aim by offering the duo this chance and counting on how well the constitutions took to the effect, the mischievous minx merely shrugged at the shortcoming of her cure and then waved toward the pair before sinking back into her realm of invisibility, intent on stepping in further only for the sake of keeping the proceedings interesting and perhaps, if whimsy struck her so, the safety of the people involved.

Actions Taken
  • Shrugging away the disappointing 'cure' which Dae received, ultimately she was there for the purpose of amusement rather than aid, and allows things to continue with only this minor effect of luck upon the proceedings.
  • At the very least amused by the swiftness which these characters have added to the event, once more she is happy to move things along to see how the event ultimately turns out.

Score Tallies
Dae Seong - 160
Ursula - 94
PLAYER NAME - ####
PLAYER NAME - ####
PLAYER NAME - ####

#17DaeSeong 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:36 pm

DaeSeong
Perhaps the costume itself was more powerful than the one Ursula had. A bunny was a gentle and kind creature. A vampire was a bloodsucking creature of the night. One was prey and the other a hunter. So it was natural that the bloodsucker persona would be the dominating one sucking the control of the user, surpressing what was supposed to weaken and surpress him.
"Tch... Miss Coy. Tsk tsk tsk. Dont betray my trust like that~" the vampire of him would speak to his gracious host as he would look at the bunny girl. Spotting her, he would smile and slowly approach her "Here here little bunny rabbit. I wont bite you, much~" he would speak as he would walk over to her, making sure to sound calming and inviting. Although there were glimpses of the original persona coming back to take control, albeit very briefly as the vampire side was more in power

#18Naga 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:36 pm

Naga

'Dice 100' : 19

#19Ursula 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:04 pm

Ursula

WORDS: 320 | Bubs Bunny

“That… Took some of the edge off, at least~?” The violet-tinged vixen at least feeling thankful for the fact that the item she had stuffed into her maw had seemed to quiet that maddening voice in her mind a little bit, no longer did she feel the urge to bolt for the door right away, and neither did she feel entirely inclined toward quivering in terror at the sight of a figure who was no longer intimidating her quite so much either.
W-We should still run thought right? RIGHT? Not that she was entirely devoid of that wilting wallflower within which still seemed to urge her that discretion or in this case outright cowardice was the correct course of action, something in her mind still seemed to plead with her to make a rather swift exit, but now she had both the power of will and mind to oppose it.

“From some two bit bloodsucker? No Way!” For that reason Ursula seeming to growl at her inner wimp and shake her head, rather than run for the door as this timid spirit seemed to will her she instead planted her stance and squeezed her fists into balls, and then let a process which was only too natural for a woman like her to allow the ferocity of the animal inside her to take over.
“It's time I showed him what I'm really made of!” Seeming to make something of a miscalculation however in her expectation that the effect of this mischief had kept the wildness of the wolf within her and not instead replaced it with something else entirely, rather than swell in stature and ferocity instead the effect of her transformation seemed to see her shrink as fur spouted across her body and those ears and teeth became all the more pronounced, and with that her voice became far from the snarling tone of a pack hunter but instead squeaky and almost mouse-like…

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#20Naga 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:04 pm

Naga

'Dice 100' : 14

#21Karisa 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:00 pm

Karisa

Karisa yawned softly as she rubbed her eyes. She was given a letter by some random person telling her that with this address, she could have some fun in her life. She wasn't sure rather to trust this person or not, but she knew it was around Halloween and she had to take a break from the guildhall sooner or later. She dressed up in a blue and purple attire that had some decor to it. There were too many specifics to study the names of every little thing this attire had on, but she put a nice hat on that went with her costume. She was cosplaying as a Hunter who hunts spirits, vampires, werewolves and those who harm humanity. On her, she had a fake gun, a whip and silver needles to throw or stab as a stake or other things. She stepped inside the building and looked around with her large brown eyes lost, only to see a commotion happen.

#22Naga 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:00 pm

Naga
The member 'Karisa' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 63

#23Miss Coyote † 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:01 pm

Miss Coyote †

Miss Coy

“Ohhhh, well, well, well… Seems everyone wants to be fashionably late today, hm~?” The mistress of mischief seeming so very enthralled by the moment between the predator and prey that she almost didn't notice the arrival of their new guest, she couldn't help but to come out of the proverbial woodwork in order to greet the fresh arrival into the room, and as such seemed to lurch up from the ground right in front of the latest entry into their little shindig in order to welcome her to the party properly.

“And goodness, isn't this combination just perfect~? Makes me want to do something special to spice things up~!” The beauty with the beryl mane seeming to grin all the while and then by clapping her hands together seeming to conjure a collection of cheeky and almost ornate little candy skulls as she did so, with the other two so far gone she can't help but want to get the huntress here up to speed sooner rather than later, and as such opted to offer her a half dozen of the little prizes she has been saving in order to encourage her to indulge the event all the more…!

Bonus Round: Karisa Only!!!!
  • Post again and roll a D100 before Tuesday for a reward!
  • Miss Coy generously will offer you an additional 6 Calvera for doing so!
  • Unfortunately, the price of this is a +50 to whatever you roll!

Score Tallies
Dae Seong - 179
Ursula - 108
Karisa -63
PLAYER NAME - ####
PLAYER NAME - ####

#24Karisa 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:46 pm

Karisa

Karisa looked around and was lost and confused. Her brain was feeling a little fuzzy, but maybe that was the lack of sugar she was not having. She has been trying to drink less soda because a certain someone felt like it was a good thing to... she forgot the word. Her brown chocolate eyes gazed a bit and then heard Loki's voice in her head. 'Careful, there's powerful magic that is close to my own here,' she heard in Icebergian. 'Mischief is definitely at play here,' she heard Loki speak once more, but with a chuckle. Karisa sighed and understood, but also didn't care as she swore she saw someone she knew. Karisa continued in as she then saw a young woman or girl, introducing herself in her own way. "O-oh, hello!" Karisa spoke softly, shy as she bit her lower lip. This girl was curious enough and wondered if she was the host of all this, the cause of the warning she was given by her own god of Mischief.

#25Naga 

Coy Cosplay I.  Empty Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:46 pm

Naga
The member 'Karisa' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum