Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

One, two, just lost my shoe...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lola 

One, two, just lost my shoe...? Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:53 am

Lola

WORDS: 200 | Trick or Treat~?

“I can’t believe those jerks said we were being too nosy? Old fuddy duddies, wouldn't know fun if it game them an enema!” The pink princess certainly seeming to find a reason or two to grumble as she found her venue changing to a new one on account of some crabby barkeep tossing her and by extension her loyal companion out on the street because of their growing nosiness, well mostly hers really, Miss Skylark groused with irritation and increasing inebriation which had seemed to lessen her inhibition, and no doubt contribute significantly to the change in their scenery as well. Not that she would admit that, of course.

“Oh well, new drinkies at least! Whose turn was it again~?” At the very least seeming to be happy to have a new place to only further that tipsy spirit and doing so now with a change in 'refreshment' given the atmosphere of their new locale, she laid a tray of vividly coloured shot glasses onto the new table she had nabbed and grinned as she did so, though frankly for all of her excitement found something plaguing her memory. She had lost track of which of them had the next question, and with it who was in the lead as well. Though, given her condition, the latter was probably obvious to anyone else…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Silver Fang 

One, two, just lost my shoe...? Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:52 pm

Silver Fang
He agreed that getting kicked out of the bar sucked, but he was a little confused by her words. Was she implying that an enema would be fun? Most people would have said "If it bit them on the ass", or something along those lines. But he supposed taking what she said in the same vein, then no, it meant those men were just dense. It was just a shame that Fang was rather ignorant and had to overthink what was said before finally coming to a conclusion. He was happy to understand but felt silly for examining what she said so deeply.

But once they were seated with new drinks he eyed the shots with interest. "It was your turn to question and my turn to answer." He said simply as he relaxed and waited for her to begin the game once again. although it seemed they would be doing shots now instead of taking a sip of whatever drink they had. Not that he minded. At least there was a variety of them to choose from.

#3Lola 

One, two, just lost my shoe...? Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:53 pm

Lola

“My question… Hmmmm…” The fuchsia femme seeming to frown as she found that it was her round as far as their silly little game was concerned, in all honesty the growing buzz was doing little to help Lola when it came to her finding subjects on which she might test her furry eared friend given both the fact that she wanted to provide a greater challenge to level out their comparative inebriation level given how much she had seemed to get ahead, and because frankly she was having a hard time remembering just what she had asked of him thus far. I mean, it wasn't like she had the good sense to write this stuff down, right?

“What's my middle name~?” At the very least feeling a relative degree of sureness that they hadn't tackled this particular subject yet this evening though whether they had at all was a fact which the tipsy twenty year old was currently unaware of, though regardless she was confident that he might just be able to guess at least one of them anyway. I mean with three whole targets to hit his chances went up by triple, right? Especially when the doe eyed doll was feeling generous enough to accept any of them rather than all, presuming he wasn't too cocky about his reply, of course…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#4Silver Fang 

One, two, just lost my shoe...? Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:55 pm

Silver Fang
When her question finally came he was left to furrow his brows in thought. He was pretty sure he’d never heard her middle name used. Was that allowed? He kinda figured that the question they asked had to be something the other was at least a little familiar with. Or had the chance to figure it out.

With this though he really had no clue... Actually he could not even remember her last name right now, let alone her her middle. So he was doubly fucked in that sense. So he was just going to take a shot in the dark.

Is your middle name... Saraphine?” He was just picking something he thought would sound nice, rolling pleasantly off the tongue. He pronounced it like “Sa-Ra-Phi-Ne”. And he thought that Lola Saraphine... Plus whatever her last name was, should sound pretty good. But that was really all he had.

#5Lola 

One, two, just lost my shoe...? Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:56 pm

Lola

WORDS: 150 | Trick or Treat~?

“Ariel… Catherine… Tiana~! I win!” From where the fuchsia fox was sitting the question an all win scenario for her, had he managed to name one of her middle monikers it would have made her smile in a special little way but the fact that he couldn't also proved as much of a victory for Miss Skylark, and as such she listed the options he could have gone for and didn't and then pushed her arms into the air in celebration of what was becoming an increasingly rare event; her finding a victory.
“Drink, drink, drink!” This only making such a fact all the sweeter however and pushing the tipsy temptress to shoot both of her fingers toward her companion and begin to chant for his taste of their tequila tipple, the pink princess was plenty jubilant to see herself earning this chance to get one over on him even if she had to play perhaps a little dirty to get it, though given how dominant Fang had seemed thus far it only felt fair, right? I mean, she talked so much about herself, but knew so little about him, right~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#6Silver Fang 

One, two, just lost my shoe...? Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:00 pm

Silver Fang
Huh. Ariel makes sense.” He mused given the nature of her magic. Before reaching for a shot to take it, gulping it back easily enough while he pondered his next question. “Three middle names is a lot though. My clan has no such thing. I have no middle names.

Alright, so my question... What is my favorite weather?” He asked since he figured it would be a tough one to answer, but entirely possible if she paid attention. His favorite weather was a warm rainy day, but he’d also just accept rainy days. Though the fact might be a little conflicting since he complained about being in the rain. He just liked to watch and listen to the rain. Though it was also possible given his dress and culture that she might think he preferred snowy weather, but that was actually only his second favorite, and would not count. Though since it had not snowed yet that might be a bit of a wild card answer anyway. He didn’t intend to ask anything he thought she had no chance of being able to answer.

#7Lola 

One, two, just lost my shoe...? Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:01 pm

Lola

“Whaaaaat? Wow, I can give you one if you want~? Maybe… Lancelot~?” The pink princess feeling no shortage of astonishment at the fact that her furry eared friend was lacking for a middle name when she had three, the whole matter seemed to make Lola pout for a moment and wrinkle her nose at such disappointing disparity, and so she opted to amend such a fact immediately. Though, really, her choice in what she offered seemed to rather significantly miss the mark, right?

“Sun…no, hmmmm… Maybe… Snowy~?” The feeling of satisfaction which she felt from getting her little win a moment ago also seeming to make the doe eyed doll swell with a kind of confidence which made her feel like she was building some momentum as well, almost immediately did she try to fire a rather obvious response to his question as well, however, some force of wisdom seemed to stall her thankfully. Realising that a fellow with such wolfy features maybe wouldn't be so happy in the hot summer sun and instead thinking of both his magic and the land he came from, she couldn't help but hope a complete one hundred and eighty degree turn might be more accurate, and so asked after an answer which felt better, though whether it was right remained to be seen…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#8Silver Fang 

One, two, just lost my shoe...? Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:02 pm

Silver Fang
"Lancelot...?" He asked with a little confusion, he had no idea where such a name came from and wasn't sure it suited him based on the way it sounded. Silver Lancelot Fang? It didn't really click with him.

"My favorite weather is rainy weather. We've been caught in it a few times, and I usually complain about getting wet because it ruins the fur mantle I wear. But otherwise, I love to watch and listen to the rain, particularly thunderstorms." He offered with a little shrug, just explaining himself and his reasoning for liking the weather.

"However, I love warm rain in particular. It's like walking out into a shower that washes the world. And if I take off my fur mantle then it's just fine. I don't mind getting wet at all when it's that sort of scene." The way warm rain felt so good on his skin was the best. Hell, he only wished he could run around naked in the rain really. Wet clothes were not great either, but he could live with it over his fur mantle getting wet, especially in warm rainy weather.

#9Lola 

One, two, just lost my shoe...? Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:03 pm

Lola

“Rainy Storms? That's… So weird, Fang!” The fuchsia fox feeling that she had made quite the well educated guess given the nature of her friend's magic, for a moment Miss Skylark could only widen her dark doe eyes as she looked toward the boy opposite her, never in her life had she ever heard of anyone seeming to have a preference for torrid torrents and bolts of lightning diving from the heavens, and so after frowning for no small amount of time the tipsy temptress had to loudly and unabashedly profess her dislike for the answer.

“Jeeeez, asking me all these mean, hard questions to bully me! You're a big jerk!” Such denunciation only the start of her disapproval however now that she felt the disappointment of getting yet another question wrong and as such the pink princess behaving in a way which was likely to raise brows in their new venue once she had knocked back yet another shot, no doubt feathers would be ruffled as she lunged forward and pushed her knees onto the table which separated them, with zero regard for the tray of glassware which she would send careening toward the ground in the meanwhile. Instead ignoring such happenstance completely as she crawled across and began to jab at the boy with both an admonishing word and finger, those fading inhibitions were making it harder and harder for her to hide her dislike for her losing streak, and making her all the feistier as well in turn…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#10Silver Fang 

One, two, just lost my shoe...? Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:04 pm

Silver Fang
He shrugged to her judgment of his taste. "Weird or not it's what I like the most when it comes to weather. And I think it was still easier to figure out than your middle name. When was the last time someone even used your last name? I assume someone must have while I was in your presence to figure that out. But for the life of me, I cannot even begin to guess when that must have been if at all." He chuckled at the thought as he relaxed back while she jabbed at him.

"Anyway, you need to calm down or we will get kicked out of this bar too. Unless you want to just leave now before things get messy here? Leave ourselves before they make us leave..." He said while glancing around a little bit. "And if this game is making you that mad, then mayhaps we should also switch games as well as bars. If you feel this game is too unfair, then let us switch to a game slightly more tasteful, no?" He suggested figuring it should be a more than fair suggestion.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum