Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just The Tipple

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lola 

Just The Tipple Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:04 am

Lola

WORDS: 150 | Trick or Treat~?

“There's… So many bars~?” Those dark, doe-like eyes seeming to grow even larger as Lola Skylark looked over the rather festive and fun-looking streets of Stellan city of Santalicia, the arrival of this dainty but daring doll on the eve of one of their greatest celebrations seemed to be pure coincidence in truth, and yet was one which she only too merrily seemed to want to indulge in every way she could. When in Bellum, and all that, right~? Mother would be proud.
“Let's… Get a drink! Come on, come on, cooome onnnn!!!!” As such found with a big grin upon her face and those inky irises seeming to glow with energy at the possibility of what lay ahead of her as well, the fuchsia fox immediately seemed to be struck with a sense of thirst both for adventure and perhaps more commonplace satisfactions, and so with both at the forefront of her mind she couldn't help but tug at the sleeve of her earnest and hardworking companion in a fashion which was both irrepressible and impatient as well. Lucky for her, some found charm in it, eh~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Silver Fang 

Just The Tipple Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:24 am

Silver Fang
Was a noblewoman like her normally that interested and excited about going to a bar? Silver Fang could not be sure. His village had no such nobles, and they were more likely to raid nobles than respect them back in his home. Having more stuff just made you a bigger target for raiding after all. Lucky for everyone here then he'd mostly given up his raiding ways... Mostly. He favored prizes won through fair combat to the forceful taking of possessions he desired more so these days, but even so, it was tempting to be in such rich locations.

Still, he grunted as he was tugged along by the energetic woman, seeing just how enthusiastic she really was from the look in her eyes. There would have been no convincing her otherwise even had he wanted to. Not that he did, frankly, Fang loved drinking. If that had some of his homelands mead in particular he'd be happy to guzzle that through the night. "What kind of festivities are these anyway?" He asked since his own village had not participated in such things before, and he was still getting used to all the holidays that the city people seemed to celebrate on a constant basis. Coming from a land where there we so few celebrations in the city, it almost felt like there was some excuse for someone to throw a parade every other week. His own home celebrated very few holidays, he could count them all on one hand. Likely because his village was not such a mixing pot of peoples and cultures compared to the city he lived in now.

#3Lola 

Just The Tipple Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:25 am

Lola

WORDS: 200 | Trick or Treat~?

“Whaaaaat? You don't even know that~? Teeheehee! What a helpless boy you are without me around, hm~?” Clearly the festivities doing much to lift the spirits of the fuchsia femme and the chance to show off for her friend only helping all the more, Miss Skylark grinned as Fang asked after the nature of the event which was unfolding around them and seemed to prompt some teasing from the lively lass as a result, and no shortage of puffing out both her chin and her chest as she felt like quite the authority suddenly in regard to the ignorance he showed.
“It's called Dias De los Muertos~? It's a bit like Halloween, but a little more cheerful~?” All too aware of what was going on here thanks to the accounts of worldwide adventure she had received from her mother and feeling like something of an expert as well for that matter, there was a reason beyond the cutely captivating image for the outfit she had chosen which she explained as she continued to tow her cohort along, all the while angling to get closer and closer to the bar so that she might lay an order out for something that would more than likely bring a blush to the cheeks of any manly man to ask for…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#4Silver Fang 

Just The Tipple Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:26 am

Silver Fang
Halloween...” He mused recalling something like that being mentioned too. And this Dias De Los Muertos was apparently much like it? Though judging from the language and the slightly altered decorations its origins likely came from a different culture than Holloween.

But compared to the cutely dressed girl in front of him, it was a little hard to pay attention to anything else, especially while she was so chipper and... bouncy.

He didn’t resist her tugging him along though, eager to wet his throat after plenty of walking. He certainly would not mind having a couple of drinks with his lovely pink-haired companion.

Once they were in the bar though, he glanced around while making their way to the counter for an order. “Any chance you got any Iceberg meads?” He asked the person behind the bar serving, a little excited for the chance to get a taste of home.

#5Lola 

Just The Tipple Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:28 am

Lola

“Oh, you HAVE to know that one! Why do you think I'm dressed this cute way, hm~?” Once more it seeming that the lad was a little bit confused as his coy companion carried the weight of the conversation seemingly singlehandedly, Miss Skylark rolled her eyes as he tried to recall what the annual event regarding spooks and costume play and nudged him with her elbow to bring him back to the moment, before showing off the tight black dress and spired hat she was wearing with a giddy little twirl. I mean, she was well overdue for seeing his eyes bulge, right~?
“Teehee, and I'll have an Appletini!” Giggling however as he seemed to at least have initiative enough to make good on their opportunity to order, the lively lass licked her lips for a moment as she let Fang search for something which might have offered him a little taste of his homeland and pulled some jewels from her purse as she did so, before slapping these down upon the counter and demanding only the most girly drink she could think of. After all, she didn’t particular enjoy ales or even the bitter taste of alcohol, but if it was sweet and fruity that was a different matter…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#6Silver Fang 

Just The Tipple Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:29 am

Silver Fang
"I know it, but only recently, just like Dias De Los Muertos. Although I heard about the former before I heard about the latter of course." He said while eyeing her up as she gave him a little twirl showing herself off in the dress. And he did appreciate the view of course, a little blush even came to his cheeks. In his village it wasn't uncommon for everyone to share the hot springs on the nearby mountain where he hailed from, heat and cold went well together, but there was no attempt to separate the sexes there. So it wasn't uncommon to see people of either sex undressed. It gave him a certain level of comfort when it came to the bodies of people male or female, but it also helped him to be aware of his own attraction to Lola, since the way he felt about her and the way he admired her body was a level above simply just seeing someone bared. In her case the clothes she wore tonight were a feast for his eyes, tantalizing and tempting, and he was sure she could read it on his face both because he made no real attempt to hide his expression, and because it seemed she was more experienced when it came to flirtatious interactions. In some ways he was both shy and bold, he didn't usually hesitate when he wanted something, if he knew what he wanted, but when it came to Lola he wasn't sure how to handle her. She was a new vivacious experience for him. Few had ever made his blood run so hot.

"Is an appletini good?" He asked curiously. He liked apples, so assuming it was some kind of apple-flavored alcohol he might try it. The connotations of the drink meant nothing to him since they didn't really exist where he came from. But if she liked sweet things she might not dislike the meads of his homeland. Spirits might be too much for her, but the mead of his village was often made from a blend of honey and snowberries. It was a deceptively light drink, the flavor great, and the alcohol content generally on the lighter side, but often that meant people would drink buckets of the stuff and get sloshed if they didn't have a decent constitution.

#7Lola 

Just The Tipple Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:30 am

Lola

WORDS: 150 | Trick or Treat~?

“Do they not have Halloween where you’re from…?” The unfamiliarity which her only too loyal companion showed her something which seemed to provoke a frown from the fuchsia femme, the gloss she had coated her lips in seemed to shine all the brighter as she pouted for a moment while in contemplation of this fact, and then she tilted her head to the side and asked after the customs of the frozen foreign land from which he hailed.
“ This? It’s super yummy! So sweet and nice, it’s like drinking candy! Wanna try some~?” The buoyant belle seeming to beam however when the lad asked after her drink and holding it up triumphantly as she boasted over how it was more soft than hard when it came to a choice of beverage, she hummed happily as she took a sip of the saccharine liquid within her chalice and the licked her lips afterward to savour the flavour, before offering him a chance to try it as well. After all, sharing was caring, right~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#8Silver Fang 

Just The Tipple Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:32 am

Silver Fang
"Nope, we don't have many holidays aside from Yule." He noted simply considering the holidays his people did have. "I think we have... Three holidays in a year? Compared to the city where so many people from so many places meet and all the holidays are shared between all the people I suppose my village did not have such a diverse culture. But I enjoyed the few holidays my people did have. Not that being here is bad. But it can be... Exhausting." He noted simply as he got his drink, looking into his mug with a pleased expression before taking a long happy drink.

Fang enjoyed sweet things, so he was at least willing to give the drink a sample. Although there was a limit to how sweet he could tolerate. He did prefer sweet to bitter by a dozen miles though. "Sure, if you don't mind letting me have a sample of it." He said leaning forward to let her tip the glass against his lips so he could take a swig of it. And then leaning back a bit squinting at the taste. "You were not joking when you said it tasted of candy. That might be sweeter than any cake I've tasted thus far."

#9Lola 

Just The Tipple Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:35 am

Lola

“It's so good right~? Much better than some gross Ale~” The slender sylph seeming to feeling no shortage of satisfaction as she shared her tangy and tasty cocktail with the young man by her side, those deep and dark doe eyes drifted toward the mug which he bore as she contemplated the idea of trading a little tat for the tit she had given up, but ultimately seemed to scrunch her nose and lips a little as she rebuked such a disgusting liquid verbally and expressed a vast preference for what she had ordered as well. Though, perhaps she had an ulterior motive as well.
“And maybe the girls will love tasting it on your tongue a lot more too, hm~?” Such festivity certainly doing plenty to lift her spirits and Miss Skylark happy both to enjoy what she found around her and the companion she had brought along with her as well, she knew that she was never all that good at telling him how much she cherished the connection they had built between them since meeting in the mansion, not verbally at least, and so she did so instead with a cheeky little remark and something even sweeter than her drink as she followed up on it with a little kiss which came largely out of nowhere, and yet she hoped would not prove untoward for that fact or any other…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#10Silver Fang 

Just The Tipple Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:37 am

Silver Fang
"It's not bad, though the sweetness may be a tad too strong for me. It's too... Rich I suppose one might say." He noted lightly with a chuckle before going back to his drink, though he hesitated slightly when Lola mentioned other girls getting a taste of it on his tongue, turning back to her, intending to make some remark. Still, that was halted when she ended up being the girl of the night to kiss him.

It was short, but a surprise, making him huff slightly with a little embarrassment as she caught him so off guard. "I guess you must like me much more than the first day you met me, huh?" How long had it been now since she followed him to Fairytail and joined the guild just to follow him around? It was quite the one-eighty. Going from seeming to dislike him, to deciding she wanted to be around him all the time after saving her. "Why did you even reject me for the job at the time?" He questioned, not even really able to recall her reasoning at the time, though it was just as likely an excuse she made up rather than one she considered. So he was curious what her true thoughts at the time had been.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum