Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

And a Whisky Chaser~

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sofia 

And a Whisky Chaser~ Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:53 am

Sofia

WORDS: 200 | Blue Moon  

“Oh now this is a nice vibe? Look, there's a band~? Music!” Seeming to have found her tastes demanding a change in scenery none too long after reaching the end of her second drink, Sofia Serena and her mostly willing companion would now find themselves in a venue which was a little less hustle and bustle than the pub in which they had started, and instead now had the furnishings and the features of a lounge environment replete with tables and those who meant to provide them with entertainment as well.
“You know, someone told me you aren't too bad with a microphone~?” This latter factor quite a happy little fact for the girl with the green gaze given her fondness for ambience and the more relaxed scenario also offering her a chance to chat and converse with her comrade in a slightly more intimate and informative fashion, the fair femme was well aware of the fact that the two of them were all too lacking when it came to matters of personal familiarity and in this regard she wasn't talking about the physical arts, and so she attempted to amend this fact with a little rumour she had heard about her new protégé and hoped that her memory wasn't playing tricks on her as well. After all, he wasn't the only dashing young man that their guild had claimed recently, was he~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2DaeSeong 

And a Whisky Chaser~ Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:13 am

DaeSeong
"Indeed. This is a more relaxing place" he spoke in return and was able to relax in this new ambience. Although the next thing Sofia told him surprised him "Wait huh? Who told you that?" he said with a slliiight blush creeping up. Yes indeed, he wanted to be a singer, but he never really got to do so for people. He wished he could, but he was not there yet. Last time he tried to actually do something like that was when he was young and played the flute. Everyone ignored him and he reacted poorly. He never touched an instrument again. And his family thought it was best to send him to Fiore to master magic if he wants to be famous

Only thing is. He was meant to join Fairy Tail as his grandfather used to be a mage there. But Dae-seong kind of... disobeyed his family and went to Blue Pegasus instead as he felt that guild fit him more. It felt much more like home. Like his real home. After all, they say home is where the heart is. Well now its Hargeon and not Joya.

"You know, I do sing. But only in Joyan and a few Caelish words sprinkled in here and there. I dont actually sing in Fiorian" though maybe that was good because then people wont understand what he's saying so they wont critique his lyrics

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Sofia 

And a Whisky Chaser~ Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:35 am

Sofia

WORDS: 150 | Blue Moon  

Ohhhh, you think the wife of the white empress would miss that trick~? I've heard plenty about that sweet voice and the cute face tooo~?” The show of pinkness in the cheeks of her comely companion seeming almost like a red rag waved at the bull which was Miss Serena, she could only bite her lip as she looked toward a handsome and talented young man looking so very humble and bashful before him, and frankly as she teased him in turn for his admission had to fight against certain urges which that simple reaction inspired. After all, shy boys did seem to bring out her inner big sister, no?
“What are you drinking, Mr Mockingbird~?” As such seeing fit to hook her arm in his as they approached the lounge bar and perhaps looking something like a duo embarking on one of their first date's as they did so, the brow of the beryl eyed beauty seemed to bob as she neared the counter and she asked after his order, using the opportunity to weigh her own as she looked over the drinks menu with a lick of her sweet, pink lips…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#4DaeSeong 

And a Whisky Chaser~ Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:19 am

DaeSeong
"Ha ha. Stop you're making me blush" he spoke as he tried not to blush. He then noticed that his senpai of a guild mate would hook her arm in his as they approached the lounge bar. He believed he understood what she wanted. Perhaps fool the bartender that they are a couple. He did not understand her motives as to why or if couples get a discount, but he played along with it.

"Ah you know what, I will have whatever the lady over here is having~" he spoke his order. He imagined ordering the same thing as the last establishment would be bland. So he decided to this time drink whatever Sofia was drinking. He was curious as to her tastes. Though since she is someone who enjoys a good drink, maybe he should one day show her what a REAL cocktail is. But thats for later. Another time

#5Sofia 

And a Whisky Chaser~ Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:01 pm

Sofia

“Bold of you to assume that isn't the exact reason I'd want to keep going~?” In contrast to the suspicions which was shown by her 'student' Miss Serena in fact getting everything that she wanted and more from the mere act of embarrassment she witnessed from her new friend, it was almost frightening how much his sense of bashfulness seemed to awaken her own boldness, and forced upon her a desire to not only continue this absolute adorability which she saw before her but also take care of the lad all the more. It was like the way she felt about her children, but also, so much not.
“Oh really? Then… Cosmo's for us both!” The emerald eyed enchantress also offered the perfect excuse to also show him just why one shouldn't place one's faith and future in a mermaid so mischievous as she as well when he ceded the choice of drinks to her, there was absolutely no chance that they would soon be sipping on whatever she could see on the cocktail menu that sounded the girliest, and so she laid down a request for something that no hard fighting and hard fornicating manly man would have ever considered putting near her lips. Though really, those were usually the biggest prissy little bitches of all in her experience, right~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#6DaeSeong 

And a Whisky Chaser~ Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:15 pm

DaeSeong
"Huh?? Wha??" yeah that little sentence just made him flustered more and made his previous faint creeping blush he had all the more obvious. Granted he should've guessed she wanted to tease the hell out of him. He should've seen it coming, but he didnt.

Anywho once he felt a tad bit calmer and his blush fading away, the two would make their way to get their drinks. Granted despite him being calm on the outside now. His heart was going doki doki like mad. She really knew how to get a reaction out of someone. But he was not good at emotions and now she was making him feel all sorts of things that he didnt know how to... express?

Luckily that got distracted to the back of his mind as she ordered Cosmo? He didnt ever try that drink? And he was not sure what to expect of it. Should he be worried? It seemed Sofia was becoming more like a mischevious fae by the second.
"I think I should've been the one with a safe word, not her" he thought to himself, but it was too late

#7Sofia 

And a Whisky Chaser~ Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:33 pm

Sofia

“Maaaaan, how have you lasted this long without me eating you up, hm~?” The brow of the brunette lifting as her comely companion seemed to squirm before her eyes in a way she loved, those emerald eyes seemed to widen as she took in that flushing effulgence with a sense of relish which almost proved enough to make her spine quiver upward from the base, and ever more so seemed to push Sofia to assert herself onto both the situation and her blushing acquaintance all the more. He really was making this too much fun for her, wasn't he?
“You luck might have run out now, gorgeous. You're in my playground now~?” Left to only arch her brow as he seemed to mumble something else in a tongue which she understood so poorly that she could only guess was his native one as they waited on the figure behind the bar to offer up their portion of something sweet and yet with just that perfect note of sourness as well, when their conical chalices arrived the beaming brunette offered up her own in a toast as she left him under no mistaken impression that he would ever be wholly safe with a predator like herself around, and then sipped on the contents she had been served with a little hum, her green gaze never airing from his face for a moment…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#8DaeSeong 

And a Whisky Chaser~ Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:45 pm

DaeSeong
"Oh uhm well..." he began to spoke, but trailed off as he remembered how and why he didnt get to interact with Sofia. She was either with Alisa, or Michael, or busy with other things. Not to mention he got the 'friendly' warning from Michael to not approach her or even look at her. Where as he couldnt do that with Alisa because she was the Guild Master. He looked at Sofia now and spoke "we must have missed eachother" it was a lie. But he'd rather not she find out why he really didnt interact with her.

Eventually their drinks would arrive and he'd examine it. Ok, it looked harmless. He thought to himself it was just a drink and she was just a person, no need to fret. He took his glass, looked at her for a moment, smiling ever so politely before taking his own sip of the drink, trying to work out the taste or ingredients of this cocktail, which kind of gave a punch to him.

#9Sofia 

And a Whisky Chaser~ Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:25 pm

Sofia

“Am I… Making you feel nervous~?” The fair femme certainly having the time of her life teasing her new charge but something about how stifled he seemed to be seeming leading her to suspect that she might be going at this a bit too hard, the salacious siren knew all too well that when it came to those who were bashful or meek one could make very little go a very long way, and as such as she continued to fluster her new friend she couldn’t help but wonder if maybe she was letting her instincts take a joke a little bit too far.
“Sometimes I come on a bit strong~? I can back off, if I'm making it hard for you to relax?” For that reason the fox seeming to explain how she tended to get carried away when she found her proverbial cockles being tickled and with that offering her guildmate a chance to get a little more distance from a heat which was potentially making him sweat that little bit too much, never for a second did the green eyed gal want to make him uncomfortable or at the very least too much so, and so she allowed him to set the pace a little more than she had permitted thus far. Even if she was having rather a lot of fun seeming him squirm…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#10DaeSeong 

And a Whisky Chaser~ Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:41 pm

DaeSeong
When she asked him if she was making him feel nervous he wouldnt know what to say. Honest answer would be yes, which was rude. Polite answer would be no, which would be a lie. So what was the right answer? "Truth be told, I dont know how to answer that" yes, no, both, all of the above? He also didnt know was this the time to tell her that he was very inexperienced with these situations. Romance, if this was to be romance. But he still excluded that possibility since she was taken and married.

But what he didnt consider was that one might be into more things than just monogamy. Other options were unthinkable to him that they didnt cross his mind.
He nodded when he heard her speak, so he just took a breath and another sip of that drink. He glanced at her and her own drink. He still didnt wanna get drunk and he was trying not to. And yet he was still sipping.
Anywho she gave him a chance to get composure and perhaps a chance to change the subject. But really, what can he say at this point. It was getting kind of hard to focus. Though maybe he should just admit he was not good at this
"To be honest. I am not good at this. Whatever this is." flirting, relationships and romance were the words he was looking for. He was so bad at it that he couldnt even find the words.
"I have mostly really read about it? ... never really experienced it. So forgive me if I dont know what to really say at certain moments?" granted he did kiss a girl and such. But never really got too intimate with someone. It was like more being on the first base and maybe second one occassionally. During his own explanation of his experience he did sound unsure of himself as he really didnt know what to say or do. He was a fish out of water in these situations. This was all new to him

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum