Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sabotage the Infrastructure 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Iza Bicdic 

Sabotage the Infrastructure 1 Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:50 am

Iza Bicdic

Iza wasn’t even in Talaz Lagaar for too long and he had already been asked to do something. He didn’t think he would be here doing this much work, but here he was. They wanted him to guard a specific area of the fabricator. He wasn’t sure what this was, but he didn’t care. It would seem like they wanted to use the fact that he looked like a clown as a way to fool people. That made a lot of sense, and he figured he would be able to do this. They were paying him for it, and that was all that mattered. It was that and the experience that came along with it.

“I needa friend.” He would say out loud.

He was sad when he said this, but he would pace around the place he was guarding. It wasn’t just that, but he would start juggling some of the balls that he had carried around wherever he had gone.

#2Iza Bicdic 

Sabotage the Infrastructure 1 Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:51 am

Iza Bicdic

Iza was guarding the place alright, but nobody would know that. He was acting like the jester he was, and he would just do stupid tricks around the place. He kept doing this and he would move on to doing handstands and juggling the balls with his feet. This took years of doing and with his lifespan, he had the years to learn how to do it. While he was doing this, he would hear footsteps coming in his direction and he would look at the area.

“It would seem like I have some company. Are they friendly, do they wan me to put on a show?” He asked himself.

It wouldn’t take long for them to gather themselves around here, and he would look at the group.

There were quite a few of them and it would seem like they weren’t friendly. The group that arrived would see a jester in some nice clothes hanging around the door to the storage room.

163|325

#3Iza Bicdic 

Sabotage the Infrastructure 1 Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:51 am

Iza Bicdic

The group figured that this would be easy to take on, and they would approach Iza without hesitating. The clown would look at them and he would have a wicked smile on his face.

“Where are ya going? Ya gonna past me and not tip a clown fa his service? Do ya not have any shame?” He asked them as they would stop.

The men here would look at him as if he was crazy for a second and figured that this guy was harmless if he was asking something like that.

“We don’t go jewels for you clown. So, how about you get out of the way because we have some important work to do.” He said to Iza.

Iza would shake his head because he didn’t like that he was being pushed aside like he was nothing. He wasn’t given a tip for his performance and the man had called him a clown.

155|480

#4Iza Bicdic 

Sabotage the Infrastructure 1 Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:52 am

Iza Bicdic

“I’ma jester, not a clown sir. But if anything I’m a Fool Crimson.” He said this as his stand would come out from behind him.

It wasn’t just that, but his stand would create two magic circles and a clown and jester would come out of it. The group would tilt their heads and wonder if this was part of the show. He didn’t think there were others around here, and honestly, it started to feel sketchy.

“Ya call me a clown, but that’s a clown and that’s a jester. We are named differently, so apologize to me.” He said upset with the group.

They would all look at him and they would start laughing as it would seem like they had riled up the clown. Iza would shake his head, but he got them to laugh, which made him smile even more. Still, they were rude, and he didn’t like them at all.

154|634

#5Iza Bicdic 

Iza Bicdic

His stand would gesture for the Crimson Jester and Crimson Clown to attack. They would do as they were told, and they would make their way to the group. They would look at the two of them approaching them and wonder what was going on. It was then that they would see that the clowns had blades in their hands. It was then they would slash and dash the group in front of them, which alerted the others within the group that this guy was a problem.

Iza didn’t wait for them to gather themselves, no, his stand would also attack as well, and Iza would attack the man that was closest to him. It wouldn’t be quick to finish them off, but in an instance, Iza had taken out four of these people all at the same time. This was good, and he would look at the remaining fools who were here.

“Shoulda just tip me fa my show.” He said to them as they would all look at him.

The three summonses would look at the group and they would smile. It would seem like the fun was just beginning.

192|826

#6Iza Bicdic 

Iza Bicdic

Iza wouldn’t look at his Stand as if it knew what to do. It was then that it would snap its fingers and a magic circle would appear underneath him. The second one would appear above the group, and the Fool Crimson had gestured the two summons to get out of the way. They would do just that, and the wind knives that would appear would start raining down on the men there. They would look up and they would scream from the pain. It would do more damage than it was capable of, but it was due to Iza's abilities. There were men who were able to run out of the range of the attack, but they would be met with the Jester and the Clown.

They were ordered to get out of the way but attacked anybody who thought they could escape. They were screaming from the pain as they thought this would be a simple mission. They didn’t think someone would be guarding the storage unit in the fabricator, but here Iza the jester would be. He would finish the job, finish his shift, and he would get paid for the job done.

196|1022
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum