Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Lies Beneath 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

What Lies Beneath 1 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:47 pm

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon was within Oak City now; he didn’t want to stay stuck within the North and take jobs there. The next job he was going to be doing was interesting. It would seem like people were having problems with the Oakland Church. He was quick to take on this quest as it would seem like there were spirits causing chaos around the catacombs. This was interesting and he was going to see what to do. He would make his way over there with Luci and the two of them would look around the place. It would seem like they had the option of helping these spirits in a peaceful manner.

He didn’t care for it and he couldn’t wait until he made a decision on what to do with the spirits.

“I thought you were never going to leave the North, Drakkon. Thank god.” He said to him.

“Yeah, once I decided to do these jobs, there was no stopping me. I’m going to be traveling and working on all the jobs these regions have to offer me for the time being.” He said to Luci.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

What Lies Beneath 1 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:48 pm

Go D. Drakkon

It wouldn’t take long for them to make it to the destination, and Drakkon would sniff around, but he wouldn’t be able to catch a scent. He knew that would be the case, but he wanted to try it out anyways. The spirits that he was asked to hunt were terrorizing the locals who walked around here. He had a smirk on his face as he wondered what was their problem. They were promoting Chaos and he liked it. He figured he would bring more chaos to this place.

Drakkon would move around the place, and soon enough he would feel the cold chill on his back. He would shiver a bit as he would look around to see where it was coming from. It wouldn’t take long, but the spirits would indeed show up and they were making their way to him. He would see this and it would put him on guard as he jumped away from the spirit.

161|347

#3Go D. Drakkon 

What Lies Beneath 1 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:48 pm

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon would pull out his katana as he looked at the spirit. It would turn around to look at Drakkon and he could see that it had some type of depressing face.

“You killed me, how dare you leave me down there.” The spirit said to Drakkon.

The Dragon Slayer heard this and he would shake his head. He would dodge the spirit as it tried to attack him again. He knew what he needed to do, but it would be too much work. He was going to be simple about this. It was then a second spirit would show up and it would attack the Demi-God. He would pull out Enma and he would block the attack as it would push him back.

A smirk on his face would appear as he knew this was going to be exciting.

“I guess I can show you what it looks like to meet chaos in person.” He said as he was getting ready.

162|509

#4Go D. Drakkon 

What Lies Beneath 1 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:49 pm

Go D. Drakkon

He pushed off in the direction of the spirit that attacked him at the beginning. It was then he would swing his blade without hesitating. It would cut the spirit in half and it would feel the damage being done. He would look at the spirit as it was still lingering around, and he would swing Enma around. The blunt attack would connect as Drakkon had taken out the first spirit. When he did this, however, the other spirits around him were becoming angry due to his actions.

He would chuckle as this was what he wanted. He would look around the area and he would see the second spirit that had attacked him was coming to him more maliciously than ever. This was good and he would just watch things as it would seem like another spirit would show up. He would use his spell motioning it to activate as grey-scaled feathers would show up to protect him from the attacks. He would feel them slam against the spell and soon it would break.

175|684

#5Go D. Drakkon 

What Lies Beneath 1 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:49 pm

Go D. Drakkon

It was then that Drakkon would use that to his advantage. He would move forward with Yamato at hand and he would swing with all his might. He would slash the spirit from behind and it would only grow in anger. It was then that he would swing a second time, this time with Enma as he would take it out of its misery. The spirit would disperse from the area, and he would look at the third spirit as he was hoping this would be the last.

The third spirit would be stronger than the other two and it would land a hit on Drakkon, and push back. He would shake his head as that actually hurt, but this was interesting. The Dragon Slayer would wait for it to come back and that was when he had multiple dragons appear from multiple magic circles. This was fun and he couldn’t wait to see if it could survive this attack. The spirit could see that this man was calm, but it wasn’t sure why.

174|858

#6Go D. Drakkon 

What Lies Beneath 1 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:50 pm

Go D. Drakkon
When it looked back it would see a bunch of arcane dragons moving toward it. They would hit the spirit over and over again, but it wouldn’t be enough to take it out. He would make his way to the spirit and he would do the easiest thing right now. He would swing his Yamato from the side as it was preoccupied from his last attack. The spirit would growl from the pain as he sliced it in half and it would soon disperse. He would sheathe his Yamato, and he would place Enma away. The spirits for now were calm, but they were angry that they had been attacked, and disposed of that way.

The Dragon Slayer didn’t care as it wasn’t the north, so he didn’t have Yuurei on his back. He was going to do what he wanted if it meant that he was going to have more fun that way. Drakkon would get paid for the job done and be on his way to the next job.

171|1029 (50% wcr, weapon, ring, relic)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum