Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pizza Delivery, D-rank (Solo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Hyphen 

Pizza Delivery, D-rank (Solo) Empty Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:23 am

Hyphen
Hyphen stepped into Enil's bustling bar, immediately greeted by the mouthwatering aroma of freshly baked pizzas. The bar was alive with activity, customers chatting and laughter filling the air. He spotted Enil behind the bar, his tall and muscled frame giving off an air of strength and determination. It was clear that he ran a tight ship.

As Hyphen approached, Enil glanced up from his tasks and flashed a tired but friendly smile. "Hey, you must be the one who's here to help out today. My assistant called in sick, and I could use an extra hand with all these orders."

Hyphen nodded with a grin. "That's me, ready to be your chef and delivery man for the day."

Enil's eyes brightened with relief. "Great! Let's get you started then. We've got a stack of pizza orders that need to be filled. First, head to the kitchen, and I'll show you the ropes."

In the kitchen, Hyphen donned an apron and listened attentively as Enil gave him a crash course in pizza-making. He watched carefully as Enil expertly kneaded the dough, spread the sauce, and sprinkled the toppings. Soon enough, it was Hyphen's turn to take over, and he eagerly got to work, using his dexterous hands to create perfect pizzas.

With the pizzas ready, Hyphen packed them neatly into delivery boxes and stacked them on the counter. Enil stepped in, checking each order, and nodding with approval at Hyphen's work.

"Looks good, kid. Now comes the fun part," Enil said with a wink. "Time to hit the streets and deliver these bad boys. Here's a list of addresses and a map. Make sure to be quick and courteous to the customers."

Hyphen took the list and the map. He bid farewell to Enil and set off on his delivery adventure.

The first stop was a quaint little house on the outskirts of Orchidia. Hyphen knocked on the door, and a friendly face greeted him with a smile. "Ah, the pizza's here! Thank you so much."

Hyphen handed over the pizza with a grin. "Enjoy your meal! Have a great day!"

As the day went on, Hyphen zipped through the streets on foot, weaving through traffic and delivering pizzas with speed and efficiency.

Time flew by, and as the sun started to set, Hyphen returned to Enil's bar, feeling a mixture of exhaustion and accomplishment. Enil was behind the bar, now free from the rush of the day, and he looked up with a grin as Hyphen entered.

"Welcome back, kid. How'd it go?" Enil asked.

Hyphen plopped down on a barstool, chuckling. "It's all done now."

Enil chuckled, patting Hyphen on the back. "You did a great job, kid. I appreciate the help. Take this as a token of my gratitude." He slid a small bag of jewels across the counter.

Hyphen grinned, accepting the reward. "Thanks, Enil. If you ever need a pizza delivery guy again, you know who to call."

words: 508

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum