Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lost Fairy - [A-rank storyline]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

The Lost Fairy - [A-rank storyline] Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:17 am

Ryuko

After the events in the forest, Esperia still didn't know entirely what to think of the mysterious Fae-folk. While the fairies didn't seem hostile toward her, the secretive and mysterious nature of them made it more than obvious why she was wary of them.

Perhaps it was for that reason she was not certain of what to expect when Wystia, one of the fairies asked Esperia for a moment of privacy to talk while Maple was entertaining the others.

Wystia had fluttered toward one of the nearby buildings, to which Esperia noted was oddly large for a settlement made for Fae-folk.

I can't help but notice that the buildings here seem quite large, almost as if made for human beings. Why is that the case Wystia?

The question made the Fairy smile as she spun around to face Esperia. "Clever of you to ask~ Did you know not all Fae-folk are as small as us Fairies? In fact, many of the younger or weaker ones are more the size of humans. Especially these who have mixed blood. BUT there is another reason for this as well~"

Oh? Noticing her interest the fairy explained with a smirk. "This settlement is part of Camelot, seems our queen didn't want to leave because of something, but Camelot used to be inhabited by humans!"

Wait, Camelot as in the ancient city of the Caelum mythology? That was a surprise she had certainly not expected...

I see, thank you for answering my question Wystia, so what reason do you have for wanting to communicate with me in private?

WC 250
Total WC: 250/1000

#2Ryuko 

The Lost Fairy - [A-rank storyline] Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:24 am

Ryuko

The fairy nodded her head briefly as she looked at Esperia, as if considering something for a moment after which she resumed speaking.

"I want to ask for your help. Since you're a being from the void, surely you must know of the powers of that realm. You see, a long time ago a tragedy unfolded, one which caused several of us Fae to enter a state similar to a comatose, but... this tragedy actually is an affliction upon the soul."

Esperia frowned for a moment.

With all due respect Wystia: I am not a healer, surely you know the void is not that benevolent of a place. My power is that of manipulation and domination. I can possess your sister's mind, but I can't cure her soul.

However, the fairy's reaction was one Esperia had not expected. The fairy had tears flowing down her cheeks as she exclaimed. "I don't care if you have to possess her! Please... ever since my sister fell victim to the tragedy she hasn't woken up... Not only did it depress everyone, but since Myne was meant to be Titania's successor the queen has been struggling immensely with her loss... Can't you at least try to save her?"

Esperia sighed softly, a hand reaching to her face as she thought carefully for a moment.

Tell me more about this tragedy...

Wystia nodded her head lightly as she resumed her explanation. "Well, it happened during the event the people of this country call the 'Rift war' ..."

WC: 250
Total WC: 500/1000

#3Ryuko 

The Lost Fairy - [A-rank storyline] Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:30 am

Ryuko

Wystia took a deep breath, clearly struggling to recall the story due to the emotional feelings it brought with it.

"During the war, a human released some sort of miasma through the country. Not only did it cause a lot of damage to nature, but it caused us Fae to fall unconscious, never to wake up again. Titania worked with the Queen of Caelum at that time to expel the miasma, but a lot of casualties were made that day. I heard the miasma came from the void itself..."

It did match with the legend she had heard about before. About how a man prince tried to create a rift into the void but to think it had caused so much damage... It only served to convince Esperia even more of the fact that the situation in Talaz Lagaar requires a speedy intervention. But for now she decided to think on the current problem. So some sort of miasma had left Wystia's sister in a comatose. Was it a medical issue? A spiritual? A magical? There were so many questions that she needed to be answered first if she wanted to get a solid idea of the situation.

I can't make any promises, since I'll have to see your sister's condition first, but I am willing to give it a try to see if I can help you.

Upon hearing these words the fairy sobbed, fluttering around Esperia as she spoke. "Thank you! really, ever since the tragedy it's been such a hopeless situation. No matter what we try, nothing seems to be working on them..."

Total WC: 750/1000

#4Ryuko 

The Lost Fairy - [A-rank storyline] Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:36 am

Ryuko

Esperia nodded her head lightly as she looked outside the window to see Maple playing with the faeries, leading her to think for a moment.

Can you make your friends keep Maple busy? I don't really want her to see this, the magic I likely will be needing to use is not something I wish to expose her to.

Wystia nodded her head lightly as she fluttered outside the building and after a moment returned.

"Come with me, my friends will keep her busy by playing with her."

Esperia nodded her head curtly as she trailed after Wystia, following the Fairy deeper into the abandoned city. Soon they arrived at what appeared to be a more grandiose looking building, there were even guards present but after Wystia whispered something to them the guards glanced at her and left, allowing the duo to go deeper inside the building. After ascending a staircase they arrived in a sleeping chamber, where lying upon a bad was a motionless fairy. Esperia didn't need any magical insight for this, she could feel the very presence of the void surging inside the poor fairy's body...

What could she possibly do to resolve this? It didn't seem like an easy feat to accomplish to say the least. But she might had an idea. It wasn't certain if it would work, and if anything it was a reckless idea but the scholar in her was somewhat excited to try to find the answer to this problem. Could she save this fairy?

Total WC: 1000/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum