Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spies Like Us (Alexandre)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Spies Like Us (Alexandre) Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:26 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon was drinking around Luluhawa island. He didn’t care what those around him had to say, and he had even taken pills. It was said that it would elevate him to a new level. It did make him a bit chatty though, and the guy that helped him earlier was going to be his questing buddy. He didn’t realize it before, but they were within the same guild. That was even better and he figured taking him on these jobs would be better than just doing them with Luci.

“That man that hired us for this job is suspicious. It was the goat man and now this. I guess we can give him the information he wants since he’s paying us.” He said to Alexandre.

“Who would have known we were in the same guild? We got to luck like tourists, which we are, and get information on these crappy guards for him.” He laughed a bit as he felt like this was easy jewels.

Luci would hear how he spoke and knew that Drakkon's drinking would make him more talkative. He would shake his head even though he was also drinking as well.

#2Alexandre 

Spies Like Us (Alexandre) Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:39 am

Alexandre
It seemed that Drakkon was actually a Paradise Dawn member. He didnt remember him from that demon girls party, which meant either he was new as well or just chose not to attend the party. Granted it could be both, which is something Alexandre assumed. He doubted a veteran would want to spend time doing small quests with a newbie. Alexandre was doing these because he was new to the guild, but also because his combat skills were rusty since he rotted in jail for years. He needed to get back in shape slowly if he really wanted to contribute somewhere.

This quest was simple. Pose as a tourist and gather information. Alexandre wished he had a better and more casual attire. Though he figured he could pass off as a weary adventurer who just went to have fun as a tourist and took a break from adventuring. Plus the fact he's minstrelli just means he's more convincing. He could just fake being bad at fiorian.
"Oh its obvious that man is shady. But we do what we got to do. Best be emotionally detached and just do it." he replied to Drakkon

He nodded "Indeed. I did not know. When did you join if I may ask?" Alexandre was aware of the drinking that Drakkon was doing. He was the sober one of the two. Because he figured one had to be for a quest. Alexandre prefered to drink off duty, when he can afford it to not mess up a mission

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Spies Like Us (Alexandre) Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:04 am

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon would hear the words of Alexandre, and he would nod. He didn’t mind who it was as long as he was getting paid. It was also the fact that he felt that all of this would have led to some chaos, and he wanted to see the results of it. He hoped that would be the case. The Dragon Slayer didn’t know why, but his stomach would rumble out of hunger. He was hungry and he wanted some food to kill it.

The Demi-God would just look around as he was paying attention to the guards within the area. While he was doing this, he would be asked a question. He looked over to Alexandre as he was buying food at the same time.

“I want to say I joined the guild about three weeks ago. Toge recruited me and my gang to Paradise Dawn. I wasn’t doing much afterward, but things changed and Toge disappeared without warning.” He said to Alexandre as he bought his food and started eating while drinking with every bite.

It wouldn’t take long, but they would see the guard’s positions changing and new guards taking their place. Luci was paying attention to all of this, and he would take a mental note for later. It was then Drakkon would notice someone was looking at the two of them.

“I think we should go someone is staring right at us. Let’s lose them now before it becomes harder later.” He said to Alexandre as he moved through the alley quickly.

256|450

#4Alexandre 

Spies Like Us (Alexandre) Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:55 am

Alexandre
As they were conversing, he too was keeping track of guards. Though this is not how he had exactly planned it as he thought about preparing better and being more subtle about it. But it seemed his drunk quest partner prefering diving in head first and improvising as he goes. But he guesses thats what a 22 year age gap between people does for you.

Anywho he focused back to Drakkon for a brief moment as the man replied his question. Seems he joined weeks ago. Not like Alexandre who did it at the demon girls ice party. Lumikki that was her name, right. Tho when it came to guild stuff, it seemed Toge recruited him and his gang to Paradise Dawn. If Alexandre remembers correctly, Toge was the seducer of the demon. That was something alright. But it seems Toge vanished without a trace. He wondered if his meddling with demons had anything to do with it. Alexandre remembers meeting people that were like Lumikki. He wouldnt be surprised if she or someone of her kin did away with Toge. The guy from what briefly Alexandre saw, looks like the type to get in way over his head.

It wouldn’t take long, but they would see the guard’s positions changing and new guards taking their place. Alexandre would notice this as his focus switched from Drakkon to them. Seems someone noticed them. Alexandre nodded and went with whatever Drakkon was planning so he just followed the guy

250|511

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Spies Like Us (Alexandre) Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:03 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon moved around the alleyway rushing them through this place. While he had done that he was eating his food at the same time. He couldn’t help it, but it felt like he was trying to fill a void within him.

It wouldn’t take long, but when he looked back he would notice that there was nobody following them. That was a good thing and he would just crack his neck as he stopped running.

“We should go tell Herman what we saw today. I’m sure he will make good use of this information.” He said to Alexandre.

He would lead his job partner to where Herman resided. He opened the door without knocking and when Herman saw who it was, he waited for their report. Drakkon would tell them about the shift changes and where the guards stood. He would also tell how long that took for things to be properly done. It would be soon after explanations were done that they would get paid.

166|561
[exit]

#6Alexandre 

Spies Like Us (Alexandre) Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:27 am

Alexandre
Well whoever was suspicious of them, it seems the duo were able to evade whoever this was. While this quest didnt go as how he imagined, at least it was done. So they should just report and collect their reward "Lets go" was what he said in reply

They would go to their quest giver and report what they saw and how the guards operate, shifts and all that. He wondered what the guy wanted to do with this. Obviously nothing good and perhaps it was best if he didnt know. It was best not to get invested. Hopefully the next quest can be better than whatever this was. Well at least they got decently paid for some small services. Granted Alexandre wouldnt even call this anythin. But hey dont look a gift horse in its mouth. Alexandre would just leave with Drakkon so they could do another quest

152|663

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum