Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Confronting Corruption [RANK - C SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zerutod 

Confronting Corruption [RANK - C SOLO] Empty Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:33 am

Zerutod
As the sun began to set over the town of Era, casting a warm, golden glow over the rocky mountain that housed the headquarters of the Rune Knights, Kazz entered Captain Lionel's office, he couldn't help but notice the tired expression on the captain's face. "So, Why did you what to talk to me about?" Captain Lionel sighed heavily and gestured for Kazz to take a seat. "Kazz, I've got some troubling news. Something needs to be done about the three nights you found to be corrupted" Kazz leaned back in his chair and raised an eyebrow. "Geez you sure are dragging your feet with this aren't you?" Captain Lionel hesitated for a moment before speaking."Kazz, I need you to do something more than just confront them. I want you to convince them to voluntarily resign. If they refuse, we'll have to publicly fire them." Kazz chuckled. "Thats all? Man now wonder your guy's rep is trash nowadays, but sure ill do it," With a determined nod, Captain Lionel handed Kazz a stack of papers. "These are the resignation forms. Once they've signed, bring them back to me. We need to clean up our ranks." Kazz took the papers and stood up. "Just make sure your pay is ready when i get back," Exiting the captain's office, Kazz made his way down the corridors of the headquarters. He couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and concern. Suddenly, a voice whispered in his ear, "Do you really think it'll be that easy, Kazz?"Kazz jumped back. "Nensh, I swear, Dont do that! It's already annoying enough of a pain dealing with you" Nensh, materialized before him, her tail flicking in annoyance. "Hey, I'm just trying to keep you on your toes. Those corrupt knights won't go down without a fight." Kazz laughed. "Thats what im counting on, Let's go."

Kazz located the first corrupt Rune Knight, a man named Reginald. He was surprised to find that Reginald didn't put up any resistance. He simply handed over his resignation papers and the money he had collected as bribes. As Kazz accepted the papers and money, he couldn't help but feel a flicker of satisfaction. One down, two to go. Now, Kazz had to track down the remaining two corrupt knights, Lyle and Marissa. They were known to be partners in crime, always covering for each other. Kazz found them in a secluded area of the headquarters, their bags packed and ready to flee. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Lyle sneered at Kazz. "What's it to you? We're just leaving, got a problem with that?" Kazz smirked, cracking his knuckles. "Actually, I do. You see, I'm getting paid to bring you two in " Marissa stepped forward, a hint of fear in her eyes. "We don't want any trouble, Kazz. Just let us go." Kazz shook his head. "Ya sorry thats not how this works," Lyle and Marissa exchanged a desperate glance before lunging at Kazz. The fight ensued, with Kazz using his superior skills and agility to keep them both at bay. Eventually, Kazz managed to disarm Lyle, sending his sword clattering to the ground. Then, he swiftly took down Marissa, rendering her unable to resist. Breathing heavily, Kazz stood above them, triumph in his eyes. "What a pain," With Lyle and Marissa in tow, Kazz made his way back to Captain Lionel's office. As they entered, Lionel's eyes widened in surprise. "Well, well, Kazz. You've outdone yourself,[/color]" Lionel remarked, a mix of admiration and relief in his voice. Kazz grinned. "Well if thats the case a little bouns should be in order, right?[/color]" Captain Lionel took the resignation papers Kazz had collected and began to read them. His hazel eyes scanned the two guilty knights, their expressions a mix of fear and defiance.

He took a deep breath, ready to confront them. Without a word, Captain Lionel stood tall and addressed the two guilty Knights with a sense of authority. "Knights," Lionel began, his voice commanding. "You have been found guilty of corruption, a crime that goes against our very purpose as protectors of this town." One of the knights, Lyle, sneered. "What proof do you have, Luxar? We are honorable knights, loyal to our duty!" Lionel's gaze hardened. "The evidence is overwhelming, Lyle. Witnesses have come forward to testify against you, and the Council has decided that you have tarnished the reputation of the Rune Knights. Your actions have forfeited your right to serve as Rune Knights." His voice carried through the courtyard, drawing the attention of onlookers. "In the presence of your colleagues and the people you have betrayed, I hereby relieve you of your duties." The crowd fell into a hushed silence, their eyes fixed on the Captain as he publicly fired the two corrupt Knights, forever branding them with the consequences of their greed. Kazz felt the Turning to Kazz, Captain Lionel's face softened with gratitude. "I cannot thank you enough for your assistance in uncovering their corruption," he said, his voice filled with sincerity. "The Rune Knights are in your debt." Kazz smiled, a sense of fulfillment washing over him." Thanks, I guess" he replied, his casual demeanor shining through even in this triumphant moment. "We have done what needed to be done." Captain Lionel nodded appreciatively and reached into a nearby chest, retrieving a pouch filled with jewels. "Take this as a token of our gratitude," he said, placing the pouch in Kazz's outstretched hand. "Use it wisely, for you have proven yourself a true ally in the pursuit of justice." With a deep bow, Kazz accepted the reward, feeling a renewed sense of purpose within him. As the crowd began to disperse, Kazz and Nensh stood together, watching as the sun dipped below the horizon. Their journey had come to an end, but it was not the end of their adventures. They had proven themselves, not only to the Rune Knights but to each other. With their heads held high and hearts aflame with determination, Kazz and Nensh stepped forward, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead in the town nestled around the mountain. it was once again secure. The corrupt knights were removed, and Lionel's conviction ensured that the reputation of the Rune Knights remained untarnished.

-THE END-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum