Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunburnt Snooze (Esperia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Michael Winters 

Sunburnt Snooze (Esperia) Empty Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:19 am

Michael Winters
It was about time he went to the beach. He didnt get much of a tan this summer mostly because he never got to go to the beach. He had one decent swim, and the water was cold. Like a real cool jolt to the system. It was a jarring transition from hot to cold. Unpleasant. But he would go for a swim and a short dive to make his hair wet. Anything to protect from the Sun

Once he was done with his swim, he went back to the shore and his beach towel spot and just lied down to get a tan. He appreciated the breeze that would come by. Anything to stay nice and cool. He knew the moment would be short lived as the suns scorching heat would soon come full blast once again.
Egh, he hates summer. Its all hot and sweaty. Getting a tan is not worth it

#2Kana 

Sunburnt Snooze (Esperia) Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:38 am

Indeed, the sun was often considered the greatest terror for these who didn't like getting all hot and sweaty. And with it being summer and all... why was it suddenly so pleasantly cool? If anything after Michael had gone to lie down to get a tan, it felt like a slight breeze was blowing through the air.

"mhmm! mhmm! mhmm!" Soft excitable muffled sounds came from the child who was excitedly waving a small fan beside Michael, seemingly with the intention of trying to keep him cool. After a moment Kana, seemingly looking at Michael as if she was pondering something hopped back onto her feet and darted over to one of the nearby beach houses, after which she came scurrying back, holding what appeared to be a... towel. Slowly she unrolled the towel beside him and then darted back to the beach house, after which she came back with... a pair of pillows? Lightly placing one beside the sunbathing Michael's head she went darting back to the beach house and finally came back with what appeared to be a light blanket?!

"Mhmm!" Seemingly satisfied she flopped onto her towel and rolled up the blanket to her waist and closed her eyes.

Seems Michael's sunbathing got mistaken for a catnap! or would it be wolfnap in their case?

#3Michael Winters 

Sunburnt Snooze (Esperia) Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:08 am

Michael Winters
He opened his eyes as he noticed a slight shade. It wasnt cloudy, that wasnt it. Even though the wind was nice. It took him a bit to adjust and he saw some girl who had muffled talk. He couldnt understand her at all. He wondered if it was a kid who got lost. He groaned at the thought of that

Suddenly the girl jolted up to her feet and scurried off. Michael shrugged it off and went to getting that tan again. But then she noticed she came back scurrying with a towel of all things. He curiously watched her as she positioned it beside his own.
"Ok this is getting weird" he thought. He watched her scurry off again and come back with pillows?
"This would actually be kind of sweet, except for the fact that I HATE WEREWOLVES!!!!! But.... this is a kid. So maybe she's still like... salvagable. Like she even has a muzzle" he thought to himself as he was getting her scent. But then he realized and his expression was filled with dread "Why does she have a muzzle?"

He just noticed she came back with a blanket
And then said something again.
"Kid..." he said as he poked her forehead a few times to keep her awake. He then tried to get her little muzzle off so he can speak to her proper "I think you dont get that Im trying to get a tan. If I wanted to sleep, I wouldnt do it here of all things"

#4Kana 

Sunburnt Snooze (Esperia) Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:43 am

Feeling the light poking on her forehead the child gently stirred, opening her eyes to look at Michael as she sat upright. "mhh?" Yet the moment his hand lightly tried to pull down the cloth that tied her bamboo muzzle together he would likely realize a few things.

The first thing being that the inside of the muzzle was hollow, instead an alchemical contraption was responsible for filling the inside with some sort of fluid, while a light herbal incense whiffed from within. The other thing? The fact that the child was genuinely panicking. "n-no" the child stuttered, grasping for the muzzle as she felt that dark urge bubbling up deep within her. "d...dan...dangerous..; Kana.... dangerous... without...." Yet before she could finish her sentence she suddenly felt the urge from before overwhelm her, causing her irises to turn slit-like while a vicious aura started to flare up around her.

The child clearly was trying her utmost to control whatever was possessing her, as she tried to perform some controlled breathing but all it was able to do was slow down the progress. Fortunately her small hands were able to reclaim the muzzle just in time as she quickly secured it back in place, the aura fading away and her tensed muscles relaxing. "mmmmmmmmm......." Heaving a long sigh the child shook her head lightly, trailing her finger in the sand between them.

Was she trying to write something? Indeed, after a moment one could likely read the following words in the Fiorian language.

No takesies , Kana becomes dangerous without it. Kana can't control Kana!

Looking back at Michael she paused for a bit, sniffing for a moment as she caught his scent and soon started writing another message.

No sleep? Mister needs tan? But Mister already looks super cool without tan!

#5Michael Winters 

Sunburnt Snooze (Esperia) Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:11 pm

Michael Winters
As he took her muzzle. He finally heard her say things like words. No and dangerous and Kana. He's gonna assume she spoke in third person and called herself Kana
"This is exactly the reason I hate werewolves." he thinks to himself and scoffs. "Clearly IM better. I have the better genes. Honestly if the race is to survive, they gotta be like me" he looks at the girl "Or since she's young I can try and actually train her to control her senses. I mean, I can beat her if she tries stupid shit and Im not opposed to hitting. She'd kinda have to learn to control those urges if she wants to survive"
Anywho Kana was easily able to swipe the muzzle back since he wasnt holding it with a firm grip. Just like between two fingers

The girl returned her muzzle and calmed her tits down. Well now he at least knows why the muzzle. He notices that she wrote something. And yeah, definitely 3rd person talk
"Weak. You do realize sooner or later you're gonna have to grow up and ditch the muzzle. Or what if it breaks? Whoever is the sciency mumbo jumbo guy that gave you that is wrong. Its all about discipline kid. Saying Kana cant control Kana is bullshit. Its a lie that makes you weak. You just need a real teacher, y'know"

He noticed the other text after her sniffs
"Im pasty white. Ok well not that white. But I need a tan kid. At least a slight one. But em thanks for saying that. Even if you are so young"

#6Kana 

Sunburnt Snooze (Esperia) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:09 am

Kana had gone quiet upon hearing Michael's words, dropping her shoulders as her gaze turned more somber. Was it true? Was she being weak because she was afraid of the terrifying nature of her power? Was it because she kept running away from her dark urges rather than trying to control them that she was being considered weak? In the end, one could consider the alchemical device exactly that: while it suppressed her rage, it also made her weak, it made her a coward.

Hesitatingly she lowered the cloth and the muzzle once more, whispering meekly.

"Papa is dead... Papa can't teach Kana anymore..."

The child paused for a moment as if she had come to a realization when the man said that she needed a real teacher. "Sensei?" Suddenly bouncing a step closer she looked up at Michael with clear admiration and hope in her eyes. "Mister Wolfie will become Kana's Sensei?"

Badum... even as she felt the slow encroaching sensation threatening to overwhelm her, to the point her eyes looked more like animalistic slits she still was looking hopeful, even an excitable smile was lingering on the naive child's expression. What in the world did Michael get involved with this time?

#7Michael Winters 

Sunburnt Snooze (Esperia) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:38 am

Michael Winters
She was sad for some reason. Probably his words getting to her. That is until she spoke that her papa is dead. That sentence made him flinch. He thought "Why did we have to go there?"
He shook his head
"No excuse. My papa was dead too when I was your age and younger." he spoke, which was true

She suddenly bounced with joy as she called him a sensei and called him 'Mister Wolfie'
"SHHHhhhhhh" he said as he pressed his index finger to her lips "Dont need to say these things out loud. Let humans think we're like them"

He sighed when the girls eyes changed and just decided to dress up and back his things. Looks like beach day is canceled. He also picked up Kana and shoved his arm in her mouth so if she needed to bite something, she can bite him.

Anywho, he needed to leave his beach gear back at the guild hall. Which meant he also needed to carry this baby there. So he made his way to the guild.
As soon as he saw a certain smug smarmy mind reading guildmate, he'd just say "SHUT!!!!" pre emptively before she even got to speak. He hurried to his place and dumped the unimportant beach stuff, like the towel. And grabbed the girl and just like that made his exit and on the way told the other member "UP!!!"

Aaaand made his leave with Kana, going a bit farther away from Hargeon and into a more wooded area. Thats where he dropped Kana and said midly annoyed
"Ok, go on git. Go crazy and hunt down a rabbit for me. I dont care if you kill it and drag its carcass. I order you to go crazy with power"

#8Kana 

Sunburnt Snooze (Esperia) Empty Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:13 pm

Kana had to admit she was just slightly, really slightly confused about being carried around like a sack of potatoes, but at least the child didn't comment on it. Instead when he dropped her in the middle of a forest and told her to hunt a rabbit Kana tilted her head lightly to the side in bewilderment. "A... rabbit?"

The child uttered in disbelief. But the rabbits were so cute! Meant to be petted and cuddled! not hunted down and killed... Still, she glanced up at Michael and then back toward the forest. It seemed he would be disappointed if she voiced that, nor did she want to disappoint him either! Steeling her resolve the child balled up her fists and sniffed in the air a few times.

It was at the very same time she did this Michael would no doubt be able to notice the canine ears perching on top of her head and the bushy tail that wagged behind her. "Usagi~ Usagi~" The child chimed as if it was a charm when finally she noticed something rustling among the shadows of a tree and darted after it.

The chase lasted only for a bit as she caught up with the rabbit and held it in her hands. "Caught ya~" The child exclaimed happily, bringing the flailing rabbit to her cheek to nuzzle lightly against it. However, recalling Michael's words she gently brought the rabbit in front of her and looked at it.

"I'm sorry Usagi.... Sensei said I have to kill you." As she meekly whispered these words the child couldn't help but notice the tears trailing down her cheeks as she started to squeeze her hands more firmly around the rabbit. "I'm sorry..." The child muttered again, feeling the muscles in her arms develop and strengthen as fur started to cover them. BADUM... Once more she felt that sickening sensation rise in her as the rabbit was panicking in her grasp. That dark and vile urge that encroached into her very being. "I'm sorry" Once more she cried out these words as she saw flashes of gray fur in the corner of her eyes: wolves were warily watching her.

And then 'snap'. As the rabbit's lifeless body lingered in her hands Kana felt something within her break down. Her vision turned red, and soon a monstrous howl resounded through the forest!

Sunburnt Snooze (Esperia) 27fc775b96f52546242b520c9eb5f6f2

Trees started to buckle and give way as Michael would no doubt hear the howls of wolves from within the forest, beckoning him as if it was a warning. However, more pressing matters had appeared in the form of the 12 meters tall giant creature, which seemed a crossing of a giant ape and a huge bipedal wolf was found rampaging wildly, arms flailing as the creature uprooted the nearby trees.

"SENSEI... KILL.. USAGI!"

Yep, now that was one hell of a problem to attend to now!

#9Michael Winters 

Sunburnt Snooze (Esperia) Empty Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:32 am

Michael Winters
Michael faceplamed. And then again and again and again. LIke he was pissed and angry at this stupid child. What part of her didnt understand GO CRAZY. CRAZY WITH POWER. He obviously meant for her to transform and go feral. Like an animal that hunts other animals. HE DIDNT MEAN FOR HER TO GO WITH HER DAINTY LITTLE BODY AND SNAP A RABBIT!!! LIKE FUCKING FUCK!!! THAT IS UPSETTING EVEN TO HIM!!!! HE DIDNT EVEN SAY TO KILL IT!!! HE SAID ' I DONT CARE IF YOU KILL IT!!!'. HELL HE DIDNT EVEN MEAN IT HAD TO BE A RABBIT!!! JUST BE A WOLF AND HUNT AND KILL AN ANIMAL TO GET RID OF THE MURDER URGES!!!

The way she killed the thing was unsatisfying and upsetting and then she BLAMES IT ON HIM!!? OH HELL NAW BITCH!!! He wasnt gonna beat her up so she can control her transformation. This beating was coming out of god damn pride. So he transformed himself. Although he couldnt reap the benefits of the merchants blood powerup yet. He still had his usual form. And he had more control than a child. So, with no hesitation, he just grabbed the other, much younger werewolf and gut punched her to knock the air out of her. Bit her in the neck and pulled her down to the ground and just held her pinned down and with his free arm.... Punched her in the face as hard as he can. The man was livid. And he wanted to punch her lights out so she can calm her tits and transform back. Kid was too much of a hassle and was beginning to regret this straight away. He wanted to clean up this mess and wash his hands away from it.

#10Kana 

Sunburnt Snooze (Esperia) Empty Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:37 pm

Perhaps it had come as a surprise for the transformed Kana who had been rampaging that Michael had been able to get up and grab her like that: the sudden punch aimed at her gut making her feel the strength in her legs falter, which was suddenly followed by a sharp punch aimed at her face! The transformed Kana growled in a mixture of anger and pain, opening her maws as she attempted to bite down onto Michael's arm, almost like a rabid wolf.

"grr" snarling as her jaws came tearing down the earlier sensation came once more, yet this time it was different in a way. Her rage no longer blinded her consciousness as she felt her body regress in size back to a more humanoid look, albeit one could clearly see the Lycan ears on top of her head and the bushy tail that lingered. However, even as Michael had pinned her down her aura still raged fiercely around her, enhancing her strength to a high enough degree she could still move somewhat.

The biting started to lessen in intensity when suddenly a muffled sound came from the Lycan child. "Sensei... bad... at giving instructions... Or Kana bad at deciphering them?"

#11Michael Winters 

Sunburnt Snooze (Esperia) Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:31 am

Michael Winters
He realized in his aggression method that he was succeeding and beating the wolf transformed girl, until she started reverting back. She still had the ears and the tail. He growled but did the same to match her. He pulled up his hood to at least and try to cover his ears. Though he still held the sassy child

"KANA BAD AT DECIPHERING THEM!!! VERY BAD!!!" he spoke angrily and tried to calm himself down. And went on to explain stuff "Let me mansplain it for you child. When I said that, I meant TRANSFORM first and go hunt a rabbit. I said HUNT. I didnt say go kill a rabbit. I said hunt one! I thought as a wolf, that can be easy prey for you to capture. I didnt say kill it, I said that I dont care if you DO!!! The POINT of this was to release your inner wolf, which is the first step in controlling your transformations and urges! But what you did was terrible! Shame on you!" he said and placed his hands on his hips and angrily looked down at her as he scolded her.

He then looked at her and asked "Why are you even here? I mean I get it, we're both Moon-born. We're both wolves. But seriously woman. I was having a nice time on the beach and now I became a babysitter. I dont wanna teach you anything anymore. You look like a sack of troubles. Go find someone else who can help you"
Yeah he was very frustrated by this girl. It was like a bomb that was set off. The girl did upsetting work. She had zero context clues and logic following.
If she had trouble controlling her form. How the hell did she hold back her stupid transformation while catching a killing a rabbit. The fact that she did it as a human girl no less pissed him off more then ever and the fact that she had the GALL to blame it on him. He'd back hand smack her to the moon if he had that back talk from his own child. Then again, he was sure if he did have children they'd be superior to this Kana. Eugh, joyans.

Maybe he would be a strict parent. He was sure he'd balance it. But what this girl did was terrible bullshit. He likes animals, but rules are different when you're transformed as a werewolf. You become part of the circle of life and you can hunt and kill them. But as a human, in that form. No it just feels wrong and it just irks him to no end. He cant stand to look at this girl. She disguists him for that. How could've she followed it through. If she wanted a pet bunny, she could've kept it. Ugh, if she thinks what she did upsets her. It upsets him 10 times more.
He goes to walk away from her. He cant deal with this. He starts to walk back to the guild hall

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum