Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:56 am

Michael Winters
He recently had a new chapter in his life and it was weird. He certainly didnt see himself as a Blue Pegasus member or a pretty boy. His mark was covered by his sleeve. So it wasnt really visible. Nor did he have a fancy pretty boy outfit that one would know a Blue Pegasus member would have. He was still in his usual dregs, thats for sure.

He still saw the guild as a bit sissy. Or at least the logo of the guild. Some girly prancy horsey head. Not what he expected to have on his body. And he didnt get along with males. Or at least the one joyan who was rather snobby in his opinion. He really looked punchable. But he knew conflict like violence wasnt allowed.

Anywho, getting that annoyance out of his head, he focused on looking for like certain stores. He kind of needed to fit in the guild more. At least appearance wise with clothing. He couldnt stick out like a sore thumb. He grumbled as he thought of it
"I'm so bad at this" he grumbled to himself.
Fashion wasnt his strong suit. And anything he'd browse from a window, he couldnt see himself in.
His path led him to the square, which he hasnt spent time in a while. He would mostly only pass it. Never stop to rest.
His primary thought was what to do. Considering he was so lost and confused

#2Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:57 am

Vex
Vex was walking the square as she had to get some supplies for new recruits and things to her cult so she was not going to really stand out. She was not really in anything flashy so she would fit in with the crowd of people around her as they moved about their normal lives not having any clue to who they might be passing or bumping into.

Vex kind of finds the areas closer to the blue pony guilds lair to be pretty stuck up and greedy as well as selfish and self centered so she tries not to deal with people outside of the store owners who some times boast about how they are a constant haunt of the guild members but she could careless who uses their store let alone if those people do.

She is carrying a few bags at this time and she sees someone that she had met at the light house who she is sure would wish not to see her again. She guesses if they might be in need then she should at least help them, or offer and see if the person will take the bait and allow her to help if they wanted that or maybe she could do something for them? She walked up to the man and she spoke. "You look a little lost do you need some help finding something?"

#3Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:26 am

Michael Winters
As Michael was pondering what to do and how to go about and finding an outfit that fits the Blue Pony vibe, he heard a voice. A familiar one but he couldnt quite place it. The voice asked if he needed help finding something.
"No, Im fine. Im just like overwhelmed with st-" he says but stops as he turns to the person he's talking to and remembers that face well. It made him stop and freeze for a moment as brief shock overtook him

Though once the initial shock stopped, he unfroze and glared at her asking "What do you want?" nothing good no doubt.
He hates this already, the fact that he remembers her so well after just one encounter. He remembered he couldnt smell her. Michael mentally groaned at that and wished he could fix it. Stupid race.
He hated how this chick was on his mind, and not in the fun kind of way either. And he hates that he still hasnt got any meaningful progress to bridge the gap between the two.
He was pretty sure that if she tried to provoke a fight that he'd fall for it. And she'd picture him as a bad guy to the people
"Im boned" he thinks to himself as he imagines this mental checkmate happen

#4Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:03 am

Vex
Vex seemed to have been right the man was not at all thrilled to see her or that she had offered to help him. "I want nothing I promise I was just simply offering if you needed some help as I couldn't help but notice you were staring that the shops and you looked at a bit of a loss." She made sure not to get closer as she doesn't want to make the man more uncomfortable if she can help it, as she was not here to agitate someone and he clearly seemed like he was not pleased.

"I am not looking to ruin your day and we may have gotten off on a bad foot but I only was offering you help I am not looking for a fight or anything." She looked away from the man and to the shops around to see what he was looking for and at so she may better be able to help him if he was to pick to accept her help and she sees the shops were mostly clothes shops that were there and she wondered if he was trying to impress a woman or something or if maybe he wanted to look more serious yet business serious at the same time.

#5Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:20 am

Michael Winters
She again claimed that she just wanted to help him since he looked lost. The fact that she backed away to make him not feel uncomftarble was still... unnerving. Did she have split personality? Nah nah. She's good at acting out normally. Granted he COULD play along. But he didnt wanna tell her that he joined Blue Pegasus and was looking for an appropriate outfit. Just as same as he didnt wanna tell Alisa that he met an Eternal Nightmare member. At least not yet. He still had this stupid vendetta on his mind. Though he doubted he could settle it now. He wished he was packing more intelligence with how to solve this issue. Right now he still felt helpless.

His eyes focused on her as she continued speaking. Saying they got off on the wrong foot. Too little too late he thought. He was sure if they met under different circumstances this could've won him over and he could've joined her guild. But the wrong foot ended up determining the path he took.
Blue Pegasus was not his first choice, considering he made fun of it in the past. But... lets just say his animalistic urges kinda won over logic and reasoning.

Anywho, he needed to say something. Maybe hide the truth and just do something else
"Well.... I was at a loss at.... what to do. Since I had free time..." he spoke awkwardly with caution. Just something about her sent him fear and shivers down his spine. She made him feel like a weak child and maybe just maybe she is able to pull out memories, that were not as pleasant and best be forgotten

#6Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:59 am

Vex
She smirked as the man seemed to be a bad liar and his speech gave him away to her as she was trained to handle and see deception among people that spoke but this man had not even really tried to hide that he was lying to what was her face. "You know it is okay to be honest to me right? I can see you were looking at clothing stores. Have a lady you want to ask out or a party you need to be a bit more dressed up for? Maybe you just want to have a good set of clothes?" She looked to the mans face to see what his reactions would be to the things she had said as she knows that those shops probably don't sell what he might need as he is a were wolf and that means those store make more money off of him as they will just sell him clothes that tear to make him have to come back and replace them.

"If you want I could make you some special cloths that will grow with you as you change forms and save you jewels in the long run. Though if you want a nice suit jacket those need to be made of far less stretch and breathability so you would need to remove that before you transform." She was seriously offering to help him, as she was going to help those in need. She rather not see this man get exploited by them to line their pockets with jewels on a guy that has a need to transform and protect himself. She holds out her hand to the man if he would like to take the deal as she was trying to show she meant the man no harm here and her offer was in earnest.

#7Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:12 am

Michael Winters
Again, her politeness is bewildering and making him uncomftarble
".... I may have someone" he says with a glare to her. Although that wasnt a primary reason he was doing this. But y'know what, he was going with this narrative. Maybe if he's defensive about it she buys it.

She then offered herself to make him special clothes that could fit him even when transformed and extended her hand. Naturally he didnt take it, because her nice persona just sent him heebie jeebies.
"Nah nah nah. I had enough of this shit. You're here and you didnt get rid of the wild elephant in the room. You think you can come here, be all deadly at first and then pretend like we just started off on the wrong foot. I dont trust your freaky nice persona. Whats the catch. What do you want me to do for you?"
Not that he was offering himself to her. He just wanted to see how she wanted to exploit him. He doesnt understand this personality shift and why was she this way. And he wanted to understand it. He was assuming she wanted something from him and thats why she was acting this way. Why was she so scary. He hated this

#8Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:56 am

Vex
Vex looked at him and she smiles softly and giggles a little. "If I remember correctly you were the one that started that energy and I just tried to match your energy. I am not such a bad person unless you make me have to be a bad person." She looked at him and she heard him ask what the catch was, as if she had some selfish motivation behind her offering this to the man. She guessed that she would need to explain or at least try to get it through his head that she was not looking for anything from him. "I just don't want them to exploit you for jewels as nicer clothes like they sell will tear so easily and you seem to be one that is going to need more durable clothes plus you will probably wish to transform as well while you fight. I have no selfish motive, or catch to get you on. Most uncomfortable I will probably make you during this is getting your measurements as I would need to get closer to you to do it."

Vex's voice the whole time she spoke had nothing but sincerity and honesty to it. She was really wishing to help the man as much as she could help. Yes she is in a bad guild but she joined who would accept her and allow her to be her and not have to change or tone it down like light guilds would do and the other guilds that she had seen when she came in from Minstrel on the boat. She knows the man will most likely ignore her or tell her off but if he was to take the offer she would then ask him a few questions. Like which colors he wants, if he wants logos or markings on the clothing itself or if he wants to just get dressier clothes and no suit jacket or if he does want a matching suit jacket to them.

#9Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:18 am

Michael Winters
He glares "I was just chilling and suddenly I hear stuff. I think its a bunch of punks causing trouble and then woe and behold, suddenly they're trying to be a spoopy ghost girl and then they're actually from a dark guild. How can I not be cautious. You have to admit, I had full rights to be the way I am" he says as he explains his actions. He at first thought a bunch of delinquents were coming into his area. But then an Eternal Nightmare mage shows up. How can he not be cautious and hostile. All he wanted to do was enjoy the moonlight and like relax. Not be threatened to death and belittled

Michael looked at her cautiously "If you're not bad, then what are you doing with an iffy guild? I looked up your lil group. You worked for a guild master who was obsessed with freeing an ancient entity whose presence would unleash an unimaginable degree of destruction upon Earthland. Granted, if it makes you feel any better. I didnt really snitch on you. I just had an annoying mind reader probe my mind" he says as he crosses his arms defencivelly. He revealed he met the Esperia and that he was not a fan of them either. But also that he didnt let them find out Vex was here in case Blue Pegasus decides to attack her. Prefering to settle the score himself with no outside interference

"Fine... I guess. But dont worry. Your presence is already making me uncomftable. Do whatever you want. I dont care" he says and takes a breath for a moment. Trying to control himself and the uneasiness and the anxiety this woman gives him.
Though since he would accept her help, begrudingly. She would ask him questions and he'd just say
"Uhm.. black suit? white shirt? Black tie? Uhm... whatever comes with suits?" clearly a man who never wore one

#10Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:53 am

Vex
She giggled at the ghost girl comment as that was just an outlandish thing she had come up with that was not to be taken seriously. "You have to admit that was pretty farfetched for the ghost girl thing." She was honestly surprised that he remembered the ghost girl thing at all but hey she guessed maybe she was just unforgettable to the man.

She looked at the man that spoke about Odin and his wants to free "Her". "I joined because it was the only guild at the time that would have welcomed me to it. I really outside of a drinking game never had contact with the master as he was always out with his right hand man to gather pieces or hunt down clues." She was just being honest as she really had not had contact with any Eternal nightmare members that were even still in the guild as they either died, ran off to start their own guild or took off for a different place. So she was really not even tied to the guild much just the memory of what it once was when she joined and now it was a mere phantom of a guild.

"I think Eternal Nightmare is on the way out probably I was hopeful that we might get some new members but with super powers like Paradise dawn and Fairy Tail not many people even look to going dark guild in fear they will just get run over." Vex sighed a little at saying that her smile fading a bit but then she gently smacked her cheeks as now was not the time to be having a sad moment she was going to help him and hopefully restore a bit of his belief in her. The woman waved her hand and a portal opened and she walked into it while motioning him to follow her.

On the inside was a statue of her goddess with water pouring out of the statue woman's hands into the basin under it as well as a temple the place was bright and sunny with a few clouds in the sky as this was her personal domain. There were flower beds and the place just looked like a normal place people would come to sit and relax in the sun on a cool windy day to cloud watch. She kept walking going into the temple and to her room in the place and she looked to the man as he held up her measuring tape to get started.

#11Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:27 pm

Michael Winters
He shrugged "Like I didnt believe it. It just made me more sus. And it turned out my suspicions were true. Which by the waaay. What were you doing there? Getting rid of dead bodies?" he should've checked later, but never did. Plus he was embarassed this girl was living rent free in his head. The giggle she gave just made it seem like he complimented her. Perhaps she too knew that she was on his mind for too long.

As they spoke, she explained why she joined. She also barely ever knew her guild master. She lamented how her guild is actually on the decline with powers like Paradise Dawn and Fairy Tail. Michael shrugged "I dunno. Last I heard one person was headed to join that guild... well either that or the other one... whats it called... Utopian Premise or something like that. Basically dark guild. She was really into that stuff." tho theres a reason she's now an evil ex. Michael just knew the path she was taking him would result in his death. He wondered if his friends actually did join a dark guild. He never really dared to approach those places to find out.
What if he did find out. He'd certainly miss his friends. But he already joined a guild now. Hargeon was his new home unexpectedly enough
"Why are you here and not with your guild remnants? Or why not just officially leave the guild? I mean you introduced yourself as an Eternal Nightmare member. You are still loyal to a husk guild. Why? Are you hoping for revenge?" he asked

After that conversation, she did a magic thing and went somewhere.
He hesitatedly followed. He didnt know what to make of the place. He was still cautious and holding his breath a bit. Despite the girl being nice and open. It was just hard to shake off the initial first impression. And his fear of dark guilds

#12Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:15 pm

Vex
"Well it is my home, I can't just leave it without a fight, even if it is a husk of what it use to be, as maybe some strong blood might join soon and help us bring life back to it. To be honest I think you might make a good member as you still have potential or at least I think you do. But I would think with how you are you might want to be a loner for a bit unless you get lured with the allure of a woman I guess. I am not going to do that to you though as one I respect you and two me luring you with a promise of my body is just a wrong move." She gets to measuring him and making sure that the measurement are right and she is very close to him and measuring him and sometimes just gently brushing against him as she did it.

After she got all of the measurements she moved to the materials and she gets the colors that he had requested and she gets to work on it. She is cutting and getting the seams and every thing so it will have some give but will also hold strong for him and be durable as he got bigger and stronger and grew so it wouldn't just crap out on her and once she finished making them she handed it over to him and smiled. "Try them on and let me know how they feel and how you look, if you want anything added like logo or markings." She pointed him to a side room that had dresses that she had made her self and there is a mirror in the room as well for him to look at himself and see how it stretches when he transforms and how it holds for him. She is not sure if he is embarrassed about his transformation or not so she was not going to tell him to try it out to see it.

#13Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:35 pm

Michael Winters
He listened to her as she spoke. Again, maybe if this happened sooner he might've given some thought to her words. But Blue Pegasus was faster and beat her to it. He'd shiver a bit as he felt her gently brush here and there. Mostly because he'd get the urge to bite her. The idea of making her into a werewolf was a tempting one. But he excercised self control. The restraint was what allowed him to survive
"I used to be a typical werewolf that would harm humans, kill them. And I do have those typical hunting urges still. No part of me changed. But I recognized if I act like this. Like a criminal or like a member of a dark guild. I'd die becuase of power houses like Paradise Dawn. Its also why im down south and not up north. Maybe if I stayed with my friends, I would have ended up joining your guild"
But with heavy heart he had to leave people he cared about because of his own survival

Once she was done, she handed the outfit to him. Just as he raised his hand and opened his mouth to ask. She already answered his question, so he closed his mouth and just said "Right" and went to the changing room to try the outfit. Once he dressed up, he left the dressing room.
"Uhm.. yea" he wasnt sure what to say or do. He considered maybe he should get black gloves. Does that seem professional?

#14Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:05 pm

Vex
She looked at him and it looked like it had fitted like it should and she wonders how he feels it fits. "So how does it feel? Is there anything that you wish it had or anything extra you want?" She looked at him as she had titled her head while she looked at him and had tied her hair back in a pony tail as she figures that maybe the guy will like someone things so she should put her hair up so she can get to work for them and not have to worry about her hair getting in the way as she needed to not waste more of this man's time than he is willing to give.

Her exceed walked in and sees the man there and Vex with her hair tied up and Carla shut the door leaving saying. "Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt!" And the exceed was gonna blushing bright red in the face. Vex started laughing at that reaction and she looked at the man to make sure that her laughing at that reaction hadn't offended him. "Do you need a snack, drink or anything that will help you feel more at home here for the moment." Her voice was kind and she smiled at him as she was sure that he might be getting a bit restless.

#15Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:23 pm

Michael Winters
"Gloves?" he asked, thats the only thing he could come up with. He even said it with a question mark because he didnt know if it fitted.

Suddenly he heard someone. His gaze darted to the newcomer and the familiar and annoying voice. But the door slammed shut and Michael wasnt sure what just happened. He looked at Vex who laughed and asked
"Wha- what did I do?" he was so confused over what transpired. Did he do anything? Did he look stupid? Were gloves a bad thing to have? He was certainly self concious, now more than ever.

She asked if he wanted food or drink. "Uhm... I dunno?... I mean, not in this" to not get clothes dirty. Honestly the more he was 'relaxing', the more just confused he got as he didnt know how to act anymore. On the bright side at least he was calmer around her and wasnt as on edge as before and was giving her a chance

#16Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:55 pm

Vex
Vex walked over and gently took the mans hand and she measured and felt his hand with her own and she smiled. "I think she thought she interrupted me and you planning for a more intimate moment if you know what I mean." She giggled as she moved back to her sewing machine and she got to making him a special pair of gloves for his suit and once she was done she walked over to the man who had denied the food and drink. "This stuff is easy to clean so if you get blood on it that should wash out pretty easily. This gloves when you transform will open a bit at the top to let your claws out so you don't damage your gloves."

She spoke the words in a matter of fast way and she was happy with the current job well done for herself and she is glad that it looked good on him hopefully who ever it was he was trying to impress likes the look that he has with it. His face still screamed tough guy but the suit and other pieces made him a more refined kind of tough guy. She waited for what he might have to add or say so she can help him farther or to help him leave and walk with him if he still wanted to do some more things before like get this someone some kind of gift or anything for them.

#17Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:39 am

Michael Winters
She went to measure his hands so she can make gloves. When Michael asked what was up with the cat. Vex said that she thought she interrupted something more risque. Well, that was hilarious. He can see why she giggled. He would too. But he with held from smiling or anything. SInce he was still remembering who this was, despite their kindness.
"I mean if you want.... you can mess with her" just a playful prank to get more of a reaction for the laughs

Once she finished the gloves, she explained that the stuff is easy to clean. Its because he refused the food that she explained. She even said the gloves would like keep in shape if he transforms. He imagined all did. But he still had a force of habbit to take off anything that might break. And while he does admit that he likes the appearance of himself in this outfit. He wouldnt be a fan of a werewolf beast in a suit. Now that just looks stupid.
This was a decent balance of refined and wild.

When he noticed her, he asked "So... what now?" yeah, he didnt know what to do.

#18Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:34 am

Vex
When he asked what now, the woman tapped her cheek. "Well that is really up to you as, at this point I have helped you as I said I would. Do you wish to leave? Walk around here or back in hargeon? You let me know and I will see what I can do." Vex said all of this with a smile and a nod as she was not going to force the man to stay here or do anything as she had not kidnapped him.

"Do you want to go and look for gifts for this woman you are trying to impress?" Vex spoke it out without thinking as she kind of wondered what this woman that is causing this wolf to tame himself is like and if this is just because the woman is a bad woman or not. She now wonders if this guy is tripping over some woman with a body to die for or something. She at this point needs to find out as this has now become a make sure this guy isn't going to get used mission.

#19Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:38 pm

Michael Winters
"Where is 'here'?" he asked considering she dropped the fact that they werent in Hargeon. Part of him was worried that there was a catch still. He just couldnt understand why she'd be suddenly so nice. It was like... not computable. She's all nice and smiley. Its freaking weird.

Vex then asked if he wants to look for gifts for his lady. Michael pondered about it and thought how awkward this was.
"I mean... I could, but I should mind my budget over it I guess?" what could he get anyway?
Ok, now he had to know. He crossed his hands and looked at her "So what do girls like or exprect when a man tries to impress them?" he raised his brow as he questioned her. He doubted he was gonna get any of it. Doubted he could afford. But also wouldnt probably just copy and paste her answer into his gift

Last edited by Michael Winters on Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

#20Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:15 pm

Vex
Vex pointed to her eye. "This eye lets me go into another dimension type thing this place is my personal domain." She knows that this sounded farfetched probably to the werewolf but she really had to better way to explain it to the man other than what she had just said, so she hoped that would be enough.

She looked him in the eyes with a teasing smile as he had really asked her. "It depends of the woman, is she in your opinion a high class, mid class or a lower class type. High class means wears big bits of jewelry and a very high end type of clothes. Mid is more dressy clothes but doesn't seem to be weighted down by her jewelry. Lower is like street clothes no real jewelry and might not be so clean." Vex looked at the man and she wondered what league that he is reaching for here with the suit she is guessing mid to low high tier. She was going to wait and hear his answer first before she gave one of her own and she leads him toward the way out, so they can go into hargeon and shop for this mystery woman. Vex is a mid to lower high tier herself so she figured that she might be able to help him with her knowledge of the area and that she is a bit of a discount finder as well.

#21Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:35 am

Michael Winters
She explained that her eye allows her to travel to another dimension and thats where they are. Michael processed that and took it as "So in a way, we are in another plane of existence or like in a pocket dimension?" thats how he understood it. Basically they're not even in Earthland if he understood it correctly. Its somewhere where you cant place it on a map which makes him frown. A big question mark of a location.

Their conversation switched to gifts and so he asked what would a woman like as a gift. She smiled, seemingly happy he asked. She proceeded to explain a few things and he would ponder over her words
"Uhmm... she's mid to high class. Like between those two. Im more of a low to mid, but leaning more on the low. Then again, I guess that much is obvious" he said with a shrug.

"So I guess we're doing this. Finding gifts. I didnt see today taking this turn" he thought to himself. Personally he considered it too early in a relationship to bring gifts, but then again, here he was.
This was everything out of his comfort zone and knowledge and experience. His previous relationship was. Well also a mid to high class girl, but she carried herself as a low class like him because she was a rebellious spirit, so in a way they were influencing eachother and rather negatively at that. But back then it was easier. Teenager rebel love. All that anti authority vibe and destruction. Hah thinking about it, during that phase he probably would've been a great fit for her dark guild. Only that he 'woke up' and realized his mortality.
His stances didnt change. He was still anti establishment and rebel without a cause and all that stuff. Its just he surpresses those all tendencies for the sake of survival.
And babes. Lets not forget the babes.
Which is kinda funny. That the dark guild girl doesnt wanna use her feminine viles, but...

#22Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:14 am

Vex
"Yes it would be considered a pocket dimension, sorry if you feel I had tricked you into leaving earthland." She bowed her head to the werewolf as she hadn’t thought of what she was doing she had single mindedly just focused on helping the man and she had not thought about how her not telling him that following her here took him to a different place might seem like she kidnapped him.

"It is fine no worries, yes most men love the lower tier of things, so looking at you on that scale kinda doesn’t work as well." She giggled and lead him out into the Hargeon streets once again to go look at gift ideas for this mystery woman and she lead him to a row of buildings that seemed to make a slightly bent L. "Are you looking more for a perfume, jewelry, clothes, something more risquĂ©, or some candies or flowers?" she was making sure to keep him involved in the gift picking as the man if he has met the woman would have context clues like colors the woman wears, the shapes and size of her jewelry, as well as some subtle habits. She looks at the stores while she waits for his answer as there is a lot of potential gifts here for any lucky lady at affordable prices unlike the main square which will exploit you for every jewel that rattled the lint in your pockets.

Last edited by Vex on Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total

#23Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:19 pm

Michael Winters
"S-Stop that! Stop acting weirdly nice! I dont know how to behave around you. Its weird" he spoke, revealing that well he didnt know how to act around her and that he had a bit of a difficulty adjusting to nice Vex. That first encounter left quite a deep impression on him. It made him conflicted. She was nice now and yet he still wanted to pay her back for the first encounter. Like a nice punch to her and her exceed. But if he does it now, HE'LL look like the villain. He cant just forgive and forget. He was always an eye for an eye kind of guy and wanted to hurt her just like she hurt him. But cant because look at her. She's weirdly nice.

As this weird encounter continued, they spoke of gifts and then status of a woman and himself. She spoke and she giggled, but he didnt know why she giggled as he didnt understand her sentence. Anywho they went back to Hargeon. She asked him what would she like or what he was looking for
"Perfume would make it seem like I dont like the way she smells. Gives me an insinuation that someone should smell better. Same with clothes, gives off the vibe like Im telling a woman how to dress. Jewerly wise, I dunno... I mean Im not a jewerly expert. I dunno if something is too much or too little. Flowers are too bold or direct. Its something like a date gift I think. Candles ehm... I dunno how to use that as a gift. Its more like a mood setter surprise. And lastly... what is risque as a gift?" he asked

#24Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:14 am

Vex
"I am not acting, I am normally nice and like to help people if I can. There is nothing weird about being nice to you." Her voice rang of simple honesty to her statement as she was normally nice to people and sometimes jealous of others but she more thinks she is a simple woman of her own faith.  She guessed maybe he was just not use to people being nice to him or wishing him well with what he is, but that wasn't going to detour her as helping him was the right thing to do.

She listens to his complaints about the gifts and she rubbed her chin as he did have some points but she thinks that maybe that he was looking at this from the wrong point of view. "Well as you have points I feel I was more asking those gifts on level of your encounter you are aiming for and also I said candies like chocolate and such. As for the risque gift that is more a bed room thing. But from how this sounds like you are not on terms with the woman. Do you know any of her interests that you might be able to angle the gift around that." Vex was not sure if she was really helping him or if she was just making him more confused to what he was doing. She wonders if maybe she had over stepped the boundaries of this man about this stuff. Vex walks with him to an area they can sit and keep talking this over so he doesn't have to stand in a crowd and wonder what is going on or if he was making the right choice in being here with her.

#25Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) Empty Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:51 am

Michael Winters
Oooh caaanndiiies. He thought he heard candles. Ok yeah, his mind is in the gutter it can be embarassing. He swears he tries to fight that state of being. But its just that inner animal that does this. He thought he beat it and was better than that. Ugh, that was terrible. He wanted to smack himself for that
"Y'know what. Chocolates aint that bad of an idea. I mean everyone likes chocolates"
Unless they're allergic, but who does that. But also now he's in a mood for sweets. So he'll have to buy extra. Or maybe flowers are better, ugh why was this so hard

"Well, she is a bit sporty. She went jogging with me. Infact thats how we met. She erm... well I saw that she has kids? Which was a surprise for me, but not really a turn off. I mean.... Y'know... life deals you some cards, some good some bad. And I dont mind the young. At least they're not in their teenage angst phase... who know, they might like me?" He didnt know if this helped Vex in her little gift hunting idea. And he hoped he didnt say something weird or bad.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum