Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:31 pm

Vex
She heard him out and now she kind of wondered if this guy was for real or if this woman might have the body of a goddess or something as that was a wild story he had just told and that he was so ready to be their new daddy and hoping they will like him. Now that was a story Vex was not expecting out of the werewolf as she figured he would been on the hunt for a wild and younger one but sounds like he has his eyes on a MILF. She stood back up and lead him toward the candy shop that had a bunch of imported candies as well as richer better chocolates. "Sounds like either she had you bewitched or you might of laid your eyes on her jiggle."

She giggled and she showed him around and explained the tiers of the chocolates as she was at heart a trained woman of class and she could help him understand that mid level chocolates with the right compliment of strawberries or cherries a pinch of salt or a pretzel can enhance the flavor. So hopefully the woman might eat it right up for him and thank him and maybe make him an opening to get somewhere with her. She did have to admit she was a bit jealous that she was still single and didn't have someone trying to openly fawn over her but she also knew that she didn't really want that as she rather just have someone she can relate to than someone that is just going to drool over her.

#27Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:16 pm

Michael Winters
He was for real and the girl did have the body of a godddess that his animal brain got hooked for. And he didnt mind being a daddy to some rando toddlers. He was sure he can handle those young kids. Like whats the big deal. All he needs to do is not eat them. And he did a pretty impressive job resisting the murder urges. Any wild animals lives fairly simple lives. Including werewolves

And those simple lives can be summed up in 4 words. Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat.
Thats all wild animals do. And he managed to surpress quite a few of those urges. Well, except the first one, where his eyes just couldnt have their fill when it came to a milf or any woman. It even included Vex for a micro second when he met her at night. But her annoying exceed cat kinda pissed him off and yes Vex also annoyed the fuck outta him that night too. She still didnt say sorry by the way. Sure he drooled over her, but the initial drool would've passed and there would've been a loyal wolf. But that was then and this is now. The cards fell in the favour of him and Blue Pegasus, funny enough. The guild he mocked and told he wouldnt join

Back to the children talk. Yeah, he didnt mind toddlers. Like they're innocent. They dont deserve shit. He doesnt know. There is a certain conflict in him in regards to babysitting someone elses children and not his kin. But who knows, maybe one day he does become a dad for real. Granted he's not in a rush to do so.

Back to reality and Vex herself who led him to a shop. He listened to her and replied rather honestly
"Not gonna lie. Its both. Im well aware that a hot babe with jiggle physics can wrap me and make me run around her lil finger. But... I just dont care"
He was aware of his faults. He wasnt blind or stupid. But it was that constant battle between man and beast. The human side knows he could probably go for someone who isnt attractive and has a wonderful personality and maybe a better life for him. The animal in him wants the attractive hot babe who would offer herself to him easily no matter what the cost.
He doesnt wanna say that or admit it. But its been a while since he had some physical action that in a way he might have been touch starved for some affection. He lived solitary and alone for a few years. That the fact a woman was interested in him was like a gift sent from heaven. And if the woman that liked him had kids. It was nothing but a minor issue to him. Would anyone refuse love because they have kids?
He watched her giggle and wondered what she thought

#28Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:12 pm

Vex
Vex giggled a bit as she spoke. "Well just make sure she doesn't eat you alive or just use you and toss you in the trash can as that sounds like that would be that woman's go to plan." Vex keeps showing him around to the candies and the ones that were more affordable were the ones she showed him first and she wondered what he would pick and she hoped that the woman doesn't hurt him like that. She also hopes if the man is getting used that he will be smart enough to just walk away from the woman and not just allow himself to be kept suckered in just because she had a nice body and keeps promising to do things for them and not doing it.

She takes a seat and leans against the wall a little as her eye was aching as she was not use to using it as much yet but she knows that it is a growing pain and she will have to get use to it so she rubbed it a little.

#29Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:27 pm

Michael Winters
What she spoke was the truth. The truth he didnt like hearing. That someone would just use him. He would like to think that isnt the case. He thinks they do love him. Ok, maybe lust. Because he was quickly accepted into their circle. He wasnt stupid. He was aware that he got involved way too quick. But he didnt mind or chose to ignore what was a bad sign or maybe he just wasnt the type to go slow. Truthfully with his limited experience, he didnt know what was right. He did try the slow approach. The slow burn of a romance and it didnt end well because he was being used. This one he just dived in. And... no no, he shouldnt think. He should tune out her words

He looked at some sweets, chocolates were traditionally romantic. But it was summer, they'd melt. He looked back at Vex "I kind of never got chocolates for a girl. My last one... wasnt the choclatey type. Plus its kinda summer... Would candy be bad or would it be juvenile to give a girl candy?"
Back then as a teen everything was easy. Both were rebels who liked vandalism, anarchy and violence. Booze and drugs were gifts enough. But here, he's like mature and doing legal stuff. Stereotypical romance stuff, thats all pg and by the book

#30Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:19 am

Vex
Vex looks around and she wondered if maybe she had given him the wrong advice if he was scared that the chocolate would melt. She sighed softly as maybe she had failed the man and had given him some bad advice. "Well if you are really worried about it melting I guess I can't blame you for that as your body temperature might raise when you see her. But good chocolate usually takes a bit more to get ruined but the choice is yours do you do this?" She looked at him with a teasing smile as she knows that, what he is saying is probably a bit of nerves speaking as well as he is probably scared of being rejected by this woman. "Don't let yourself be held back okay just do what you can and be the best you can. If she doesn't like it that is on her."

She walked off to the side to let him think it over and not worry about the other things that were probably plaguing his mind as she knows that one she can be a bit intimidating and the fact that she was slightly pushing him might have him a bit more spooked she might be trying to pull a fast one on him cause she is part of a bad guild. Vex always sees the stigma that cause she was in a dark guild that she will just randomly kill people or steal peoples jewels and lively hood but things are never that cut and dry in the world.

#31Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:14 pm

Michael Winters
"Well... umm.. if you think it wont be ruined, I erm believe you I guess? I mean, when I buy it I can just rush it to a fridge and keep it there until the time is right?" Michael didnt know how long does it take to melt something, he didnt know how much time did he have. He just treated it as a hot potato, or a bomb that would blow any second, thats why he was jumpy and panicky mentally about it. He knows Vex is the more intelligent of the two, and so far she seemed... helpful? And if she says it wont melt that fast, he believes her that she knows what is she talking about

As she tried to be encouraging and be like 'if she doesnt like her thats on her', he'd usually use this as a segue to tease her with a naughty flirt. But somehow, he actually managed to not do that. He swallowed the words he was gonna say and just shrugged and nodded.

He looked at the chocolates and asked her "Which one do you think looks best and is affordable. I mean, you're a woman. What do you think a woman would like. Im pretty much not an aesthetic guy. Shocker I know. My male caveman ooga booga brain is just content with anything. So use your womanly... erm...style to choose" he said

#32Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:38 am

Vex
"Oh so now I am a woman to you huh?" She said in a teasing tone with a giggle and she looked around and she found a few that should be in his price range. "First we have the one that has a hint of alcohol in them which are twelve pieces of chocolate. The second one is richer flavored chocolates also twelve pieces. There are chocolate covered fruits these would need to keep kept cool, and finally the twenty four piece normal chocolates. Guessing from her being an Hargeon woman the first or second would probably be their thing. The third is probably something they see as something they eat off of your body or hers to tease you into doing it." she looked at him to see his reaction and wondered if he was going to laugh, call bullshit on her or if he was going to take her at her word.

Vex looked at the staff that were seeming to stare daggers at her and she wonders if they were paid on commission and Vex had taken him to the bargain area and that would save him jewels and cost them their commission on a higher marked box of chocolates. She just smirked at them and does a little wave as if she was oblivious to the way that they had been staring at her and she waits for the man to make up his mind to how and where he would want that for the woman. Vex wonders if she is more setting him up for failure or not but she is praying for the best for him as she knows he deserves to be happy.

#33Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:09 pm

Michael Winters
He looked at her confused. Not sure what to say "I mean...did I see you as a man?" anywho she spoke of chocolates and explained the options. He listened and nodded
"Soo option 2 and 3 are best" he thought since option 2 was a Hargeon girl thing and option 3 well... it could be saved for later. He did grin as she described option 3.

He looks at Vex and then at the other women and then back at Vex "Imma take 2 and 3." he had some money, so he could go for it. That way, he can have his gift and then think of ways to woo Alisa or... Sofia. Yeah, its a weird situation. He's still in disbelief that those 2 are giving him a chance. At least he's hoping and he's not just roped in a babysitting job. He'd like to believe they like him. Sofia batted her lashes at him.
Anywho Michael made the transaction

#34Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:57 am

Vex
"From the way this started it felt like you saw me as an enemy to you." She said back with a teasing tone. She looked back to him and she guessed maybe he had misunderstood what she had meant but she guessed that maybe her sense of humor and slight sass might make this poor man confused as she remembers that their first meeting might have put a bit of the fear of Tutrix into him but she had moved on from that as she was just doing as she was taught and act bigger than she really was to try and make him understand she might not be as easy to take on as he might think that she was.

Vex looked at the man's choices and smirked as she was not expecting him to be so forth coming of taking the 3rd in front of her and she figured that he would have come back after she had left to grab that but it seems this man was the gift that just kept giving in forwardness. "Good good then you walk up and pay then you seem to be set for when you make your move." She smiled and gives him a hidden thumbs up as she knows it is not becoming of a woman to openly just use those kind of gestures in public but she thinks that he had done well and she hoped it goes well for him.

#35Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:41 am

Michael Winters
"Oh that. Oh dont get my wrong. I still want to punch you" he says as he raises his fist. Yes, he was very upfront with his intentions. He doesnt see himself as even with her, until he just gets one whack at her to feel better. An eye for an eye. She hurt him emotionally, he hurts her physically. Seemed about right. Granted he knew he was weaker than her and that truth hurt. But since when was Michael the mature one. Truthfully the whole beef with her was because she bruised his ego.

Anywho speaking of chocolates. He had made his choice. Michael wasnt about to make 2 trips just to hide like a wuss that he was gonna buy a 'sexy time' chocolate, there was no shame. Its not like he was gonna fuck Vex and kept the chocolate as a surprise for her.
"Yeah, right" he says as he gets the chocolates that he has chosen and pays for them. Granted despite Vex giving him a thumbs up, he hasnt really seen it. Instead he approaches her "I guess I'll be on my way then"

#36Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:23 pm

Vex
She looked away from him a bit and spoke."I guess then maybe I deserve for you to punch me." She moved closer to him and stays still so if he wanted to do that to her she would let him do it. Vex waits for it, for him to prove himself nothing more than the same type as the people that hurt her and drove her to this side.

Rather the man had hit her or not in that moment she felt kind of sad to have to say good bye to him already but she knows he is probably off to bigger and better things than she could have probably helped him with she prayed for his safety and that this woman doesn’t just jerk him around. "Good luck sir make sure to knock her dead." She spoke encouragingly as she wanted to make sure that she didn’t send him off on a sad note or really show that she might be a little sad to see him go, but is was indeed time for him to be on his way and her on her way.

#37Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:48 pm

Michael Winters
He swears this woman took the joy out of everything. But he wasnt gonna really relent because he knew it'd bother him that she hurt him, but he didnt get to return the favour. It would really drive him crazy. This was a selfish thing for his own mental good. Its better to get an eye for an eye and make it water under the bridge. So he took the opportunity. He placed his hand at the back of Vex's head and then knee'd her in the stomach
"You're weird and somewhat decent. But I only did this so we can be even as you hurt me first. So.... take that" he said

Still he did do the honours of grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her up ie helping her up
"Well.... I feel like a weight came off my shoulder. Thanks....But you're still weird" he hears her speak about knocking the girl dead, but he mishears it and says "Yeah sure I'll knock her up eventually. Anywho, you're still weird. I have a hard time getting used to your presence and niceness. Its weird and creepy. Why dont you... erm... do whatever it is you and your cat do" the girl really gave him jitters, he didnt know what it was but she was very offputting to him. He had to go, he didnt know if he'd see the girl again. But yeah, this was a day. Still he didnt leave just yet

#38Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:17 am

Vex
People around the square look at them as the man had done what he had done, vex falling to the ground and the crowd starts screaming at him. "What are you doing you asshole!? You shouldn't hit your girlfriend like that! I think we are going to have to give you a proper Hargeon welcome! We will also Report this to Blue Pegasus!" The mob keeps coming closer even after he had helped her back to her feet.

She looked at him. "Where was the punch in that?" She teased him as she caught her breath, that was a decent hit from him she had to admit and she sees the people closing in. "Seems you have to get moving, rather I am weird or not if you find yourself in need feel free to reach out to me and I will see what I can do." She shoved him away from herself so they were not touching and she turned toward crowd. She starts to sing to calm the crowd down, so the werewolf could get away before the crowd keeps after him for assaulting her like he had just done in plain daylight in front of a square full of people. She waved over her shoulder to him as he is hopefully leaving the area to safety.

Song:

#39Michael Winters 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:58 am

Michael Winters
He facepalmed. "You have to be fucking kidding me" why were humans so nosy.
"First of all compadre. She is not my girlfriend. Secondly, she's kinda evil. Thirdly, you dont want to give me a good Hargeon welcome. Trust me on this" yeah he didnt know how to difuse a situation. If Vex did wanna keep herself being Eternal Nightmare a low profile, she better find a way to de-escalate the situation. Otherwise Michael would use that gem the first chance he gets to try and solve this diplomatically. The other option would be knocking out the guy, and killing him later. Because he cant afford people snitching on him. Or maybe he could and he could just tell Blue Pegasus that an Eternal Nightmare person was here. Maybe he'd be praised. Granted, he just wanted to be even with Vex and not create problems for her anymore. An eye for an eye with a werewolf. Dealing with this peacefully was so hard. His past experiences would just say kill and leave and never return. But if he wanted to try and be a better guy he should avoid it. Though its kinda hard. Plus he has to keep his damn temper in check otherwise he'll transform which is not something he can control.

"I am not known for being benevolent and well mannered and tempered" he thinks to himself and remembers the time in school where he got into a fight and brought a knife to an unarmed fight. Well a pocket knife. And now he needed to figure out what to do and keep cool

His gaze turns for a moment to Vex who tells him he needs to get moving. As if he was gonna run. He wasnt a coward. But he noticed she shoved him away and suddenly started to sing to the crowd. The woman just... gave him shivers. He felt a shiver run down his spine with the way she behaved. Fiiine, he'll obey for now. But he would be sure to sniff out the main guy and take care of him. He didnt need a liability like that snitching on him in the most inconvienent situation. Granted the snitching on Vex option still stands.
This is all her fault again. Ugh, he hated manipulative women like her. Yeah, its best he avoids her like the plague.

#40Vex 

The 2nd Encounter with... (Vex) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:54 am

Vex
Vex guessed that she will probably never see the guy again rather that was for the best or not was a whole different can of worms though she did feel a bit sad that might be what happens. She felt like maybe they could have been some what of friends but she guessed that it was just her own fault on that one as she was not some perfect image of a woman to him, but as he said evil. She sighed as she finished the song and she walked off past the crowd as she had some thinking to do. The crowd had seemed to have forgotten about what had happened and thought maybe it was just a set up to bring in a crowd so the guy probably hadn't even hurt her but was a stunt to draw the crowd and that is why the guy had even listened to her.

Vex felt the spot he had hit her at and she wonders if he had held back or if he had just went all in on the hit she had taken mostly to her armor that she wore. She hopes that the man finds happiness and that he doesn't lose his nerve and half ass it.
(exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum