Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Judith Karlinius 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:48 am

Judith Karlinius
This reaction would be different. Only because what the picture showed was something that bothered Judith but they would lead to that in a moment. Since she did have words for Alistair."I guess Alistair could confirm only for her when she is an adult."Judith said much like she figured it lead up."Over all a well done picture."Judith said about it as long a go as it might be Judith was seemingly pleased about this picture.

It seemed however Judith's reaction almost for a full second turned into almost panic and fear. A rare fear for Judith but it meant something entirely  different. This was an image of things that made her remember something and it was most likely not good. She did then seemingly recovered trying to down play something that she viewed almost as priest would view unholy in some manner."The style is very different from your normal, it reflect a past painting style...interesting."Maybe Judith was waiting for other people to not be around to deal with what she was feeling at that time. But the compliment of the painting almost felt hollow and empty, a rare thing for Judith to express.

#52Kaito 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:43 pm

Kaito

Kaito feels like he was in the middle of something that he could not fully understand. He was not sure how this was going to go or how this could have went as he saw the second picture and the way that his guild master was speaking like she was hiding something behind her words. He had known and spoken to her long enough to know that something was misplaced here and he walks toward his guild master as he hears a voice in the back of his head telling him not to get closer in that moment but Kaito ignored it and he ruffles the guild masters hair. "You doing okay guild master?"

Kaito had taken a step back so that he can see the woman's face and he hopes that move had gotten the woman out of her head and back to where they were instead of her getting lost to her own darkness if that was even possible as he has not known his guild master to drop to the depths of darkness but he feels that he had maybe made a good move but he might just be having some wishful thinking and not what he would need to be careful as not to getting himself in trouble with the guild master or worse.

He smiled to Mimi hoping that the guild mothers slight change in demeanor  "You do very good work Miriko very pretty and well painted." He walked over and gently takes her hand and shakes her hand.

#53Mimi 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:32 am

Mimi
Miriko did not pick up entirely what was happening with Judith only because she did not entirely know or remember what all could be in Judith's mind during these times where she was in her thoughts at the time. Over all she still at least seemed happy with her work so that was at least one thing she knew. "It meant more to share these between less people who are more trusted."Miriko started with then again maybe also because she knew her social energy was starting to drain quickly. She was good as keeping a show and starting it for the most part but given her nature.

As more of a one to one more person to person type of working for her it felt like it was large amount of effort was put forth for Miriko. In some manner Miriko might have wanted to start just closing off the rest of the day only because she did feel that battery starting to be at it's lowest point."But if either of you don't mind, I am going to go catch up on sleep as i am feeling really tired." She had pondered if maybe trying what she did might have gone and worked herself too much.

Miriko seemingly then bowed politely. Most likely because the only thing on her mind at the time was the matter that she was feeling that mentally tired state of mine. So most likely Miriko would be easy to find just for now going to sleep off her low energy.

So she gather her things, got on Alistair and seemingly was only already started falling asleep. Her eyes seemingly start to for a moment drift close like she was entirely ready for bed, Even if it was just early evening time and the sun had yet to go down.

[exit]

#54Judith Karlinius 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:04 am

Judith Karlinius
Judith then seemed for a moment to smile for a moment as Miriko prepared to leave."I am sure you can find many safe places to sleep, If you do not find my house and knock on my door. Anders would find a place for yourself and Alistair to sleep for the evening."Judith said when they started walked Judith would answer Kaito.

And it was simple."I am fine, why do you ask?"Judith seemed to be understand the idea that Kaito did not pick up entire moment Judith's mental demeanour had broken. It was a simple flaw that she assume for the most part her view and perceptive had not been altered in anyway."It was just something unexpected."This almost seemed like it still lead on more than it was hinting at but Judith did not wish to explain it at all.

But she let out a sigh. What she was going to do next left unexplained almost seemed random and out of no where. She wanted for Miriko to be gone for a reason for a reason. After all she would most likely now just commit one of the most known insults to a painter.

Judith then she started at Kaito for a moment."I hope she can forgive me for what I am about to do, As well as the lie to cover up why the painting was gone."All these actions where illogical for Judith. Speaking as she was it almost seemed like she knew it was will logical for her to do them. The matter of a master of her secrets where about to start showing.

Time seemingly stopped for a moment. But for Judith she had stopped time long enough to get a small paring knife normally used to cut vegetables and return to where she was. Then when time went back to normal Judith plunged that knife into the painting and dragged it from the top of the painting down to the bottom, repeating the damage she was inflecting various times until the various parts that was once that painting that mentally shook her was on the floor. Then she looked at the one that was Judith and her child and seemed to look back at the ruined one."And I hope...you never tell her, better yet anyone else what happen to it."It was a polite request from her.

#55Kaito 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:55 am

Kaito

Kaito guessed he has missed his chance with Miriko here as she was going but he was going to trust Alistair to keep his word on the later thing. "Have a good one Mimi and stay safe and may you rest well" Kaito bows his head as he knows that there is nothing he could even say or do so he was going to have to let it just happen and not try to slow her down in any way and he watched Mimi leave with her companion. Revy walked a bit closer and watched what they were doing as she had not really shown herself to them or alerted them of her presence but she knows that Kaito probably knows that she is here somewhere at least.

Kaito looked to the guild mother as she said that she hopes that Miriko would forgive her and he wondered what was about to happen as he felt that same strange feeling that he felt before when the guild master had seemed to have jumped places when they were going to Miriko. He sees that she now had a something in her hand he watched her destroy the painting and to be honest he was not going to hold it against her as it had clearly started to bother her. He looked into the Elian woman’s eyes when she told him not to breathe a word of it to anyone and he smirks at her. "Why ever would I tell someone that I saw you do such a thing, first of all not a soul would believe me that the kind loving and patient mother of the fairies would do such a thing and two I have my own skeletons in my closet." he walked over and gently hugged the guild mother for a few seconds to comfort her making extra sure not to make too much contact with her and risk her falling victim to his curse.

Kaito then steps back so he gives the guild mother some space for if she wants to say something or tell him off.

#56Judith Karlinius 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:47 am

Judith Karlinius
It seemed maybe so far this would go as far as she hoped it did, But it seemed this Judith was in some manner slightly paranoid sounding. Judith knowing very well this part had been expose was now if anything in a strange state of being unsure and uncomfortable with what was happening, It exposed things they she did not want known or seen. No one needed ot know Judith had acted this way."Fragments of the past, must be left there."That statement almost sounded like Judith was telling herself that more than anything else."No one else must know." It the normally mentally strong  Judith almost like she was in a state of being manic.

but it seemed hugging seemed to calm her down slightly. She would finally answer his question."I assume you have a no reason too."She did mention after the moment seemed to past. Why it seemed to bug her was not asked yet but she might stir clear from the subject, unless asked about it.

"I just don't what the meaning of that painting to slip out....It is risky to my reputation..."After all Judith was not a leader of power, but of social standing she knew that and if something as a painting of a woman could do that with it's meaning then who knows what it could actually intend."I don't need to break her heart from ruining peaces she meant as gifts..."For once Judith also sounded guilty about for a moment. Then she seemed almost ponder for a moment.

Judith went quiet because she was debate on how to get rid of these pieces of painting. It seemed the space had helped in some manner but the hug seemed to have done a lot more to do help Judith as well. She seemed to however be in deep thought currently.

#57Kaito 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:00 am

Kaito

He looked at the guild mother as she seemed to be looking around for something. He wonders if she is looking for a place to hide it so it will not be found. "Want me to get rid of the painting? If so I could throw it into the void so no one finds it as that place is a horror show." He said with confidence as he knew it is how he had helped Judith straighten up a few members that decided the day of her being named the new Guild master was the day to be fighting and causing issues in front of the guests. Kaito opened the portal and he looked into it and he can see things in the area that he had opened and a lake that would probably be a good place for the painting to sizzle away to nothing.

"Any time you are ready guild mother you can toss it in and after you do it shall close." Kaito smiles at her to reassure her that he was not going to tell or later go in after it to recover it as he has her back even if this maybe seen as a betrayal to the painter woman.

#58Judith Karlinius 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:25 pm

Judith Karlinius
She was given an option a pretty clear and out of the way option, All fitting for her plan. Then as she pondered it for a moment if that was exactly what he was intending to do, Then she trusted Kaito to have these fragments never show again."That sounds....good." Judith mentioned when it came to it all and all she seemed okay with how it seemed to be going at this time. They could quickly move on from this matter if all went at as planned in this way.

When it came time to actually do it while she was gathering the pieces that remained Judith almost seemed to hesitate to do it, which was odd and she knew it But she eventually did put all of them into the portal."Good that problem is gone now.."Judith seemed a bit more delighted now with the situation at hand."Thank you."

#59Kaito 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:44 pm

Kaito

"There is no need to thank me as I know if I had to do something like that I know and trust you would help me with it as well, as long as I wasn't murdering anyone and trying to hide a body." Kaito laughed as he was joking and he wanted to make sure that she knew that he was joking before he got the mother of the fairies fear inspiring eye brow raise that just seeing can send shiver down the bravest mans back as nice people are very scary when you piss them off and those people always seem to know just what buttons to push to make you bend like a weakened sign in the fury of a wind storm that twists it.

He gently reached his hand out toward her. "Lets go and get some lunch." He was trying to help her get her mind off of what had happened and what she had to do to protect her piece of mind. Kaito had not realized that Revy was around at that time as he was more focused on the distressed guild mother.

#60Judith Karlinius 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:56 am

Judith Karlinius
That was a perfect distraction for her problem at the time, the entire idea of something different with out seemingly ruined the entire matter in front of them at the time was just perfect over all it seemed it was perfectly settled quiet and normal. Or maybe she was hungry and did not know yet it could be many things, Since Judith did never really take long breaks these days even if she was off venturing off outside of Fairy Tail she was often still doing many things that count for work now days. Some one else suggesting things now.

Might just be the thing to break that area she was at currently, So she would simply let out a sigh. Mentally letting something go "Yes, that might be a good thing to do, have some lunch."She agreed with that idea and seemed to accept, it was not a hard thing to do.

#61Kaito 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:07 pm

Kaito

Kaito tapped his chin and he looked at the guild mother as he guessed he should ask what she was craving at this moment for lunch as there were a few places that were good though he would guess that the guild mother had probably had a lot of tea and heavier meaty bar food as she works hard but he doesn't think he had seen her take much time for herself for a decent meal. "Hmmm where shall I take the kind and beautiful mother of the fairies. There is a decent Ramen restaurant, there are higher class places as well that do more in the way of Minstrel, or you want the more classic food of this city, I am leaving the choice to you but you cooking it is off the table I want you to relax and get to enjoy the food, and it is on me."

He smiled at her as he hopes that she will pick some place that she really likes and not a place that she feels that she has to pick or her try to over turn his rule of her not being part of the team cooking the food. He knows she works hard and what she had done there might have her a bit uneasy and he wants to help her to not feel as if he will think any different of her or what she does for it, plus he was hungry as well so he might have to admit that he had some of his own selfish intent for it.

#62Judith Karlinius 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:59 am

Judith Karlinius
It was something she had not considered in a while, The ramen was something she only just cooked for a few select people, but it was not something she had considered just eating herself in a casual manner outside of work. Side few members who asked did get this dish, but Judith knew she was not the best at it. Maybe if she had tried it again it could make her improve other things in the future.

Or she could get her mind off of everything and just be Judith, the woman behind the ever watching and working guild master. Just being Judith was entirely a different story. One that might be interesting to see depending on how one looked at it.

She settle with that even being given so many options."I was never for anything high class, Let's us go with something simple and not really too costly, Ramen it is."Her choice was pretty quick, But she was use to making many choices quickly.

#63Kaito 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:20 am

Kaito

Kaito heard what she had said and he nodded then jumped into a portal and he was in more casual clothes no dark looming man in a mask and cloak today and he lead the way to the restaurant as they walked Revy ran out of her hiding spot faking that she hadn't seen or hear any thing. "There you are Kaito how long were you going to make me wait?" Revy is faking to be mad and puffing her cheeks at Kaito as she didn't want to tip her hand that she had seen and heard more than they probably would or could know that she had heard but she was going to have to be careful going forward.

Kaito rubs the back of his head saying that he was sorry to Revy and he fills her in on where they are going and Revy nods and keeps walking with them though she was feeling a bit tired from all of the happenings that had happened that day and she was hoping this dinner will be nice and not have them falling into another rabbit hole of things and she looked at the place that Kaito had stopped in front of and was holding the door for her and the guild master.

#64Judith Karlinius 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:32 pm

Judith Karlinius
This moment would most likely define that Judith was some what normal. Revvy could be upset but Judith never dealt with people being upset in front of her."Now now, he was doing a good thing." The well if anything Judith as always would tease Revvy the normal way she did a sign that she was trying to be normal and herself.

But that she scooped up Revvy and put her on the her shoulder and carried her away like a child getting a piggy back ride. Even if it was not warranted or wanted it was just Judith and her own way of doing these things."Come Revvy, we have better things to do!" Judith said that in a manner you could almost pick up it was more something she intended to tell herself but hid it at Revvy to make it not that apparent at all of what it was intended for.

#65Kaito 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:10 pm

Kaito

Revy giggles as the guild mother did this to her and she wonders if she is really fine that she should not say anything as she knows that Kaito is doing better and that this woman would be better off with just having fun and not have trouble or her say anything and Kaito finds them a table and he looks at the menu and he wonders if how much she will enjoy this place as she didn't strike him as one to enjoy this kind of thing but he will try to make this a fun time for her as she needed the break.

"So how is the mightiest guild master Judith?" Revy jokingly asked as she wanted to play like this was just a normal conversion and not anything more and it is the right question as she usually asked her how she was or some other question to see the level of trouble the guild had been giving her while they were away and not trying to probe any deeper than that so the woman feels that she can just relax and catch her breath as from what Revy had seen the woman probably needed it.

#66Judith Karlinius 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:05 am

Judith Karlinius
The world seems to have gone back to normal but maybe that was just the entire matter at hand that needed to be done."The question is easy to answer, I am merely as I am. Always looking forward at the good things in life." That part could be lie but she would not admit it was the case or not. It was not the matter of the moment that was important at this time. Things here where just as they meant to be at this time."One should never worry about me, I am one who can handle the many things shown to me."

not being a lie but just showing there was a stubbornness with in her."For now, Let us enjoy our meal and enjoy the rest of the day. All three of us."Judith seemed to say this with the matter of keeping the flowing here.

#67Kaito 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:26 am

Kaito

Kaito looked at the mother of the fairies who was clearly trying far to hard to try and act like she is okay and he laughed softly as usually he was the one acting to be okay in these kinds of things he guessed maybe it had been time for him to see the other side of the coin on this one as she had always seemed the strong noble leader of the guild and she never seemed to ever if at all rarely asked for any ones help today seemed to be another of those days put he had made sure to have pulled her seat out for her and then pushing it in once she had sat and he helped Revy into her seat as there was no way for her to climb up into the chair on her own. He then retook his seat and he wondered what the guild mother might like. "Okay Judith what kind of flavor and style of noodles would you like? Would you also like sake to drink or something else?"

He was making sure that she really was okay in this moment as he was worried about her and what might be bugging her beyond the painting. "If you ever need something just know that I will do my best to help you."

#68Judith Karlinius 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:43 am

Judith Karlinius
It was either because she was too stubborn or scared to ask help for herself, Or when she was not brave enough Anders might have been the one to solve these problems, But as always in some manner she knew these things would come up.But she bowed slightly when the chair was moved for her to sit down in it. While it seemed she settled in quickly and seemed to have worries of the day."I could deal with both at this time."As she thought about the options given to her just did not choose what kind of ramen yet.

But she seemed to think about it for a moment."It is normally chicken one gets for ramen?"She asked because she always just went off of what other told her for cooking it and that was it at times it was hard to remember how things should be for the actual meal.

But Kaito request she did not mind hearing it."I will keep that in mind, What is done so far might be good enough."It could easily also be a lie at this time but Judith was also trying not to talk about that picture right away."Can always assume a time for such a request will come."She did leave at that for a reason, Then they would enjoy their meal, Judith would depart and go home.

{exit}

#69Kaito 

Coming home to the East. (Judith/Mimi) - Page 3 Empty Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:31 am

Kaito

Kaito was glad to hear that she was open to it all and he would do his best to make sure that he lived up to her needs and wants from him and he wonders what requests that fairy mother might ask of him and see if this was going to be enough to get through this all and make sure that he doesn't end up as a bad member. Kaito sat and he ordered food and Revy was excited to see what it is like as she hasn't had some of this in awhile and that was in Joya when Kaito had to go there for something that he didn't tell her about as there were still things that Kaito didn't tell her as it was more to protect her probably or maybe there was more to it then that but there was no way of knowing which way the wind would blow their course as of this moment.

Once the food had come Kaito makes sure that they are all set and he gets to eating his food and drinking his drink as there were times he needed to rest and just eat and make sure that there were more openings later. After he had finished and parted ways with the guild mother he went for the graveyard to pay his respects like he had planned.
(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum