Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shadow Talks [Azure | Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jikan 

Shadow Talks [Azure | Private] Empty Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:26 pm

Jikan

The shrill sounds of voices fill the area as people ran in all directions. Their minds in a trance of their lives. The day to day routine the hypnosis that made them following the steps that they had always done. Had always gotten used to. Freedom of will playing on autopilot as they simple....were. Simply lived. Simple existed.

A red headed figured walked through the station, her hair down, her body wearing a simple black dress. A white light coat hanging on her arms, black heels clanking softly as she moved. It was Jikan.

She had come to the train station to see about how the transportation of some resources were going. And to put in order for more as well. With the first wave of giant attacks over, and move on the way being pushed back. Jikan needed to make sure that the internal fight would not cause the town to collapse and fall from the external forces.

#2Azure Fenic 

Shadow Talks [Azure | Private] Empty Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:51 pm

Azure Fenic

Sitting on the roof of a train that was he watched the people run around like mice in a cage looking for a place to hide, a few people recognized him and tried to get his attention to which he simply acted like he didn't see them or he was trying to access the state of things. 'This looks troublesome should we help?' Ignis asked already knowing the answer as he tapped the tip of his umbrella on the side of the train when he realized someone might be stupid enough to show him the cause of the panic. Jumping down from his seat the informant skipped along with a rather cheerful smile on his face.

He found the chaos somewhat soothing but also wanted to know what was so special about Ochidia that would draw attention to it. Making his way across the station he noticed rather relaxed women make their way into the station, it was weird seeing someone so relaxed while all hell was on the cusp of breaking loose so it piqued his interest. Azure followed them at a good distance trying to stay out of sight in the process, part of him wanted to send Blob or Ignis to attack them but also wanted to learn more about them.

{Sheet / Magic}
Shadow Talks [Azure | Private] Code-geass-icon
Stellan: #cc0000   Caelese:#0066cc
Fiorian: #9933cc
#3Jikan 

Shadow Talks [Azure | Private] Empty Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:42 pm

Jikan

Small feet waddled after Jikan. A cat like figure dressed in a red and white coat, her brown fur going well with her outfit as the exceed kept up with her friend. Her body turning, bouncing, and walking by the swarm of people that were moving. Jikan turned her head to check up on her friend, eyeing down at the beloved cat. People were active as ever, a few of them seeming to be really buzzing about something behind Jikan and Mia. On another day Jikan would have allowed her curiosity to turn and examine the source. But. She had something to do. A few things to do. And she rather not have herself use time when something more important was on her mind. And so, the pair continued to move. Ignoring the building noise and movement that was behind them as they went towards their designation still.

Away she went, along with Mia. Waving to a few people as they went...somehow the sight of her calmed a few faces. But that was far and between. She turned left, walking down a section of the station that was less crowded. Her head turning to the right as a woman stepped out of the shadows. "Ria. Did the shipment arrive?".

"Yes. Right on time Jikan. It was hard with the giants attacking. But the supplies came".

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Shadow Talks [Azure | Private] 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#4Azure Fenic 

Shadow Talks [Azure | Private] Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:31 pm

Azure Fenic

As he followed the woman something felt off about her though he wasn't sure as to what exactly it was almost like part of him was blocking any information regarding them from getting out. Even though Azure was keeping a relatively safe distance between them hearing anything that was said would prove to be an issue so it was either trying really hard to eavesdrop or just move in both could be done it was just a matter of which one would be more enjoyable for them. 

As he saw them make their way toward a more empty section of the station Oh did they finally notice? he asked himself making jumping behind a pillar. Peaking out from the pillar Azure saw another women creep out of the darkness, and his interest in the matter grew even more. Flicking his wrist he summoned Ignis just in case this was a trap of some sort. With the summon by his side Azure made left his hiding spot "Oh this is unexpected even for me," he said skipping past Jikan with Ignis following right behind him as they stood in the middle of the two.

{Sheet / Magic}
#5Jikan 

Shadow Talks [Azure | Private] Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:45 pm

Jikan

Jikan nodded her had, a small amount of satisfaction and relief inside of her. The shipment arrived, she could make sure people were still getting fed while her guild took care of the giant humanoids. Even then, having some wood and stones come, would also make repairing some roads, streets, and home easier as well. There was only so much one could do with magic before they got drained. It was a careful thing she had to take notice of as the guild master. She needed to continue defending the people of Orchidia, make sure they were mentally well, and physically well as well. Then it was their environment and making sure it was not all going to hell too. ....then then it was the fact that she had to handle this as well for her own guild members. Had to keep them safe and strong, warriors needed to be taken care of as well after all.

Mia nodded her head as well, she did not know the finer details, only that it was needed things for the town. And this crisis only made that need more forefront.

"Good. Now that we have that we can make sure the people are-", Jikan began to speak before something came in her vision. Some sort of water construct and a person. Jikan lunged back, immediately grabbing a hold of Mia as she did so. Ria, did so as well, slipping back into the shadows as she watched this unknown person come into the air of their conversation very suddenly.

Jikan eyes looked at the man, never meeting him but knew enough of him from talks with Knuckles. "Oh? Azure of Paradise Dawn. What. Brings. You, here in the middle of my conversation?".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#6Azure Fenic 

Shadow Talks [Azure | Private] Empty Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:11 pm

Azure Fenic

As he listened to the first woman speak part of him felt rather irritated for some reason, did he know this person or was it just a feeling of something that would come later? as they asked their question his smile vanished and was replaced with a rather blank expression as it seemed they didn't want to play games. "Well it's not for petty revenge or anything like that," he said taking note of their reactions to him which was rather extreme given he was the one that should have been worried. Turing to see just who the woman was it had finally hit him, This person was none other than the current head of Sleeping Calamity. With a wave of his hand, the golem vanished from their world just leaving everyone currently visible and invisible currently. 

As Jikan asked their question Azure held back his laughter "I'm here to gather some things but enough about me what ya doing Jikan?" given his main job was that of an informant he needed to find a way to get any useful info from them to sell later if possible. It was weird being face to face with an enemy guild master but he wasn't here as member of PD but as an informant.

{Sheet / Magic}
#7Jikan 

Shadow Talks [Azure | Private] Empty Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:32 pm

Jikan

Jikan eyes gazed at the man before her. Mia still held up in her left arm, pressed to her side and shifted behind. The small exceed's body away and protected from at least some possible attacks from the front. She had asked her question towards the fellow of his reason being here, perhaps he heard of their situation? But, his entrance was a bit flashy and made her on edge. She did not like Paradise Dawn in the first place, they attacked her guild with no provocation towards their guild after all. Their appearance while she was trying to deal with these humanoid giants and the needs of her people was not something she felt like dealing with.

She was not up for playing games and as the small on Azure's face fell, she could at least suspect the man got the message. His face falling into a blank expression. He said he was not here for petty revenge, one that Jikan was hardly up to believe. Why would she? They attacked her guild, and they failed in their counter attack. The situation between the two guilds was nothing but hostile right now, with very little dialogue being able to be transpired from her knowledge. Either way, his appearance and ,jumping, into a conversation she was having about their next steps made her eye the fellow with a caution. Regardless of what he said or not.

Before her eyes Azure waved one of his hands, the golem creature accompanying him vanished. He said he was here to gather some things, what that was and why it was dealing with Orchidia was something in her mind. From what Knux had told her the past, Azure was a sneaky man always trying to snoop around something.

"Well, I was, having a personal conversation about something". A mosey man, troublesome. An information gather for his guild, or just a man that loved info to perhaps blackmail people with. Either way, talking to him, if at all, was something she was going to be careful and deliberate with.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#8Azure Fenic 

Shadow Talks [Azure | Private] Empty Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:46 pm

Azure Fenic

Taking in the fact that he is now faced to face with yet another guild master the situation could only go a handful of the way that leads to a safe return to the guild with minimum injury to himself. Part of him wanted to test Jikan's metal while the other just wanted to get what they came for and move to the next location. 

"Oh I love that for you!" It was funny how she tried to safeguard her little friend while also dismissing him but when one tries to keep things hidden the more it makes people like Azure want to know more. "Listen why not tell me whats going on as an informant it's kinda my job to know things." A rather fair point given that he hadn't really interacted with other guilds unless they were in conflict, it was also a good way to forge a relationship with one of the more problematic guilds should they try anything. It wasn't as though Azure wanted to interrupt their little gabfest but given how slow intel gathering has been this was the perfect time to be in the field. Moving to the side the informant waited for their response as he wasn't going to leave without getting something from her.

{Sheet / Magic}
#9Jikan 

Shadow Talks [Azure | Private] Empty Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:35 pm

Jikan

Mia moved slightly. Peeking her head out very lightly on the side to eye the cause of Jikan's sudden actions and words. Her ears flicked as her mind and body picked up what was occurring. Jikan was definitely not in a happy mood in seeing this member of Paradise Dawn. On guard and tense, but, at least Mia thought Jikan was not in a hostile mode or mindset. Or at least, not yet.

Jikan kept her left hand on Mia, eyes hanging onto Azure after she spoke to him, short, and gave him a response to his of knowing what she was up to. Jikan would rather not get into more details than that. In her mind, situations with Paradise Dawn could only go a few ways, even more so now with their tension. They had attacked her guild, she had retaliated. The unknown member taken by them escaped, but she had heard nothing nor seen the man since then. She heard whispers of the person's name. Celes. One that felt familiar to her but she was not sure why. Either way, she had grievances, grievances still held up and not communicated on, righted. And with the guilds action towards them on the first step, well, she was untrusting of their leaders and their group by association.

He was here. And she could not discount that others could be here as well, reasons why were unknown.

Jikan did not response to his first words, only gave him a look. She was not sure if that was a genuine remark or a patronizing one... Either way, he was here and still talking. "Why, in the world would I tell you? It's my personal business after all. One, that I don't think you have any right in. Like I said, I was having a personal conversation. One that was ended because of you before I could handle more important things", Jikan said with a soft sigh. She had a feelin' this guy was going to be a drag.

#10Azure Fenic 

Shadow Talks [Azure | Private] Empty Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:03 pm

Azure Fenic

Letting out a small sigh Azure walked up to the guild master stopping about two feet away from them the informant raised both of their hands as a sign he really meant no harm to them "Oh Jikan, I'll let you know that informants are very resourceful so I could help you." he said hoping that she would at least throw him a bone as to what she was dealing with or need. This was more or less the game but with different players. Making sure that potential clients remain in good graces with any informant is yet another key task within his mind. This woman standing before him seemed even more on edge than anyone else that he had come encountered, could it be due to their guild's past interactions but this normally never mattered. 

Assuming that Jikan would still be unphased and continue to decline his help "If you ever want my help later on just ask call okay." he said dropping his hands to the side though Azure did find it to be rather rude of them to decline help from someone that could deliver.

{Sheet / Magic}
#11Jikan 

Shadow Talks [Azure | Private] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:52 pm

Jikan

The man sighed, a small one that showed a hint of his emotions. The information broker took a step forward towards her. Externally a step to communicate, but for Jikan's weary un-trusting side. It was a violation of comfort that immediately caused her to shift back to maintain their distance of several meters. Mia held and moved with her. The man raised his hands up as a sign that he meant no harm. But that was all he was trying to say and Jikan's distrust of him and his affiliated guild. "Do not. Approach me", she said after he had spoke about informants being resourceful and useful.

"Do not", she said with a scowl. "Talk to me like I need that little detail. I know informants are resourceful, watch your words and what they imply", she said in a calm stern voice as her eyes starred daggers. She then sighed. "Whatever. Say what you wish about helping. I can care less if you do or not. Just stay out of people's personal conversations and space. Its creepy", she said being somewhat honest and diverting at the same time hopefully.

She turned her head in a little scoff, keeping her eyes on him as she pondered what she needed to get done today. The final push in getting rid of the Giant invaders was done, all they had to do was get rid of an stragglers, but more importantly, take care of their citizens and perhaps, even figure out where these beasts came from. She did not know what was going through Azure's mind, but to her. This was not a game or puzzle. It was a task, one that had to be handled with her upmost focus and seriousness. Edged. Was the least accurate word for how shew as right now. She had to deal with this aftermath, and she now had a nosy Paradise Dawn member poking their nose into what she was doing. If he had just came and aided in protecting or cleaning it would be one thing. But this was just annoying.

"...noted". She then turned her head towards him. "Well then, Mr. Informant. I heard your guild dealt with a bit of an issue recently. Giants"..

[Exiting topic]

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum