Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Day among people [Open]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:07 pm

Jikan

It was early in the day in the town of Orchidia. On this day Jikan found her schedule was clear. Pass things were taken care of and she had no big missions she felt she needed to take care of. For now, today at least, it seemed to her that Sleeping Calamity could be run on autopilot.

The sun shining brightly over the sky were we come upon a red headed magic user. Walking down the streets of Orchidia, Jikan felt the heat from the sun coming down on her. It was not necessarily hot, there were a few clouds in the blue sky today, but there was a weak wind that did not give much of a cool breeze of relief. That combined with the humidity made him feel slightly hot. Regardless she decided to do something today, not letting something little as a little heat from the sun stop her.

Last edited by Jikan on Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:29 pm

Jikan

For she wanted to be out. Out among the people of Orchidia today. A bit of boredom, wanting to do her normal check up of the business stands outside, or checking on random people here or there. She wanted to do a little something to continue the game of chess that was their relationship. Doing what she could to maintain their positive relationship. The town was growing more and more, people coming back, and with that that meant resources returning, opportunity to grown wealth and environment, voices, and possible opposition. But, it was hard for new position to find room to grow to a degree of concern if the majority present were in favor of Sleeping Calamity. And stories and personal experiences to argue of to why they were in favor of them.

Ah...the power of perception.

Either way while she was out and about, she went to a recent thing she put in place.

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Day among people [Open] 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#3Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:36 pm

Jikan

It was a notice board. One that was specifically for the town. Here, they could put messages they needed to communicate to Jikan or Sleeping Calamity if they were unreachable for some reason. It was also a place that could be used for 'job' requests. One that were not missions that mages did, but smaller things that could still be done.

There were a few things that could be done for free if being nice or agreed upon before being posted up. Other things had a money connection to it. Mages needed to make money after all. And for the new or weakest members of Sleeping Calamity that could not handle tougher missions that were given to them or optional to go out to, well, it was a buffer for them to keep them decent with income. And...it helped the town, which in the end helped improved relations. It was a win win.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#4Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:50 pm

Jikan

Scanning the board she found one that fit her taste and mood. Babysitting. A bit strange....with...well, parents being willing to have Sleeping Calamity babysit their kids. Even if the town had a generally great relationship witht them, Sleeping Calamity was still classified as a Dark guild. It was weird with that label and how it just created the association of what they could and could not do. It left a bad taste in Jikan's mouth. She was her own individual and if she wanted to do missions or tasks then she would do them her way. And take any that she felt up to.

Either way she chose this one to do and it was easy enough. Babysitting for a couple named Ai and Sapōto Kazoku. Desired for this upcoming Thursday a so it seemed Jikan was picking this up just in time for them. Two kids to watch, a boy named Shin and girl named Setsi. 6 to 9 p.m.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#5Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:24 pm

Jikan

Pulling out a pen she had on her person with a note pad. She wrote the details down and location to make sure she would not forget it. After doing such she walked away, heading to the Horizon Apartments from where she was previously. In a short walk she arrived at the complex. The location a still warned out and not in the most luxurious fashion appearance, but it was still stable and had been cleaned up. No longer did the greenery and expanding tree branches invade the doors, windows, and spaces. Sections had been cleared and other places had been clean up and trimmed to allow a beautiful combination of a balance of nature and humanoid made construction.  Repairs were made to make the exterior and interior more comforting and habitable as well. Floor that had wood floors that were in shaped remained but some that were far too damage were replaced with concrete. Mostly the ground levels.

#6Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:00 am

Jikan

Brown coating was given to strengthen the wood and blend into the natural look. Jikan had. It painted more yet for she was waiting to decided a color. She had asked the tenants so far but she had gotten various opinions. Some thought it could be left alone. Others thought a blue color would be nice, others figured neutral ties was the call. It was a mixed bag, and it had been only the people who were within the Horizon Apartments initially. There were still the case of hearing from and thinking about what future people could like or at least be content with as the number of people continued to grow within Orchidia.

Either way walking while being within the realms of her thoughts. Jikan had arrived at the Horizon Apartments and began to make her way steadily up the stairs from the initial hallway entrance. "Let's see...where is that room door".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#7Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:49 am

Jikan

She looked to her left, then to her right. Her blue green eyes scanned the linear paths of the hallways as she looked for her desired room number. She went to her left,as it was the section she believed the family house hold was located within the Horizon apartment floor.

Walking down the hall it was only a matter of a minute or two before Jikan found and arrived at the Kazoku residence. After doing a quick last check of her appearance, Jikan began Knocking on the door, he waited and was greeted by young women who appeared to be in her 30's with long flowing crimson hair. A color similar to her own but on the lighter side with the addition of not having any black tips.

"Greetings, I heard there was a babys itinerary job you were requesting?", said Jikan was a deadpan face. Her body upright and relaxed as she spoke

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#8Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:19 am

Jikan

The lady that stood at the door, was not as calm and collected as Jikan was. No not at all.

Oh oh my!" The lady immediately went into a bow. Practically almost hitting herself as she suddenly tried to complete the movement. "Lady Jikan. I had no idea that you would be the one taking it. Thank you for coming and using some of your time".

Jikan waved her off. "Stand". She liked and appreciated formalities and respect. But sometimes people over did it. Showing her some respect was all that was needed but the lady did not have to go to such a sudden panic or shock snd have to bow as low as she did. "It is my pleasure. Seeing the people under my care and helping out a little is the least I can do". She put a hand to her side as she continued. "I am a day early but I wanted to make sure I got the right location".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#9Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:04 am

Jikan

The lady stood up now. A calmer expression on her face as she gave a slight smile towards Jikan. "I see. Thank you Lady Jikan. Uh, huh. Yes I suppose you are early. Ah sorry allow me to introduce myself. She reached her right hand out towards Jikan and spoke. "My name is Ai, Ai Kazoku". Her grip was soft yet firm, her silky smooth fingers wrapping Jikan's hand. She gave Jikans hand a slight squeeze and Jikan returned it with one that was a little stronger.

"Please come in," she said stepping aside and swinging her left arm backwards towards the hallway into her home.

"Thank you", Jikan said as she walked into the house. As she stood there she took in what she saw. The floors were made of brown bamboo wood. Further down the hall, there was an opening to the left, but right before the turn, there was a small nightstand containing a picture of a family. A mother and father dressed in kimonos, holding kids onto their shoulders.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#10Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:05 pm

Jikan

The father holding up what Jikan assumed was one of their boys, and the mother was holding up their other son.  If Jikan did not known any better she would have thought thr child with the father was a girl. They had very long hair and even for a child seemed to have a very feminine face. The mother was wearing a mid-tone pink kimono outfit with flowers in a pattern in a lighter whitish tone. The father was wearing a blue kimono with a different type of flowers on it with clouds flowing on the back and wrists of it. They looked like a sort of off white.

The two son's matched their parents’ style respectfully. But one had more of a red outfit that pink and the other one pretty much matched their father. In addition to what the parents had on, the children seem to have animal masks on that were held to the side as both of their faces gleamed.

#11Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:22 pm

Jikan

Ai closed the door and after doing a gentle turn on her heels, began walking down the hallway and turned into a room. In the room Jikan saw a man reading a book with the two children in the picture in his lap. "Sapōto dear, our babysitter is here early. Its Lady Jikan, she wished to see us and make sure this was the right place.", Ai called out in a loving voice.

"Oh my! Okay dear. Sorry kids daddy has to go now," Sapōto said in a calm soothing voice to his children. Standing up after gentling placing his two boys down onto his feet Sapōto walked over to Jikan and bowed. "It is a pleasure to welcome you into our home Ms. Jikan".

A sad Awwwwwww rang out from the kids as their response to this. Neither of them happy about one of their favorite spots being taken away from them early.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#12Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:33 pm

Jikan

"No no, it is my pleasure. It is always nice to meet and interact with the ones under my care. So-", Jikan was interrupted.

"Please dad not yet", said one of the boys, their hair in the shape of a fade with a star on the right side of the back of their head. "Yea dad, you haven't finished yet, the story is about to end," added the other boy. This one had the same type of fade but had a moon on the left side of the back of his head.

The mother and father both looked at their kids and sighed. And then frowned at the same time. They did not approve of them interrupting Jikan.

"Ah well I'm sorry I caused a good story to end!", Jikan spoke with a bit of excitement. For once, her voice was not a plain emotional one of a teasing tone. It was one with a warmth and comfort to it, a motherly one.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#13Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:12 pm

Jikan

"Why don't you finish reading to your children their story and I will simply come back tomrrow in time to watch them? I have learned where I will be and I already know the time. So I think I have everything together information wise to do this favor for you. Unless, there is any information that I should know that will help with taking care of your kids that is".

"Yes that may be best actually, with how they get determined and riled up if I do not finish the story, well, it can be a hand full", spoke the father.

"They are not that bad really, just a bit passionate and well, stubborn. Kids, not knowing or being able to use reasoing through emotions like adults can quite yet. But they're very bright for five year olds".

Jikan would nod her head and begin to leave. "okay, see you all tomorrow".

#14Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:22 am

Jikan

with that Jikan would take her leave for the day if them. Stepping out of their apartment room and steadily she walked her way down the hallway and stairs until she existed the Horuzon Apartment building. The sun had settled a bit by now, with the position of it sun changing from his high up at its peak height to a lower swung down position that represented the phase closer to its resting stage. The night. Jikan would continue walking around Orchidia for a little bit. Talkig to people, stopping to be a pagron to a few shops and stores, buying food and other random items. She would keep this up until around five p.m. for which she would return to Sleeping Calamity's guild building where she would turn into a home bug for the rest of the day. Not leaving the area and simply relaxing until the next day had came.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#15Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:58 pm

Jikan

Time went and came and soon night passed. Jikan had her regular day to day tasks completed. The guild was a quiet stillness as the new day started. Putting on her attire Jikan quickly left Sleeping Calamity's building and made her way to Horizon Apartment area. In time she walked through the entrance door once again, moved down the first section of the hallway, then up the first flight of stairs. Once she reached the top of the floor. Jikan looked down the familiar hallway that she had walked down the previous day. Scanning for the correct number, Jikan walked down the hall until she reached the door. Looking at her left, she saw a clock hanging on the wall.

The time was five fifty five pm. Jikan was right on time and a little bit ahead of schedule in the time frame the two parents asked for their kids to be watched.

#16Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:50 pm

Jikan

Jikan did not mind that. After all, when it came to life and the many predictable and unpredictable things within it. Success was often aided by those who followed the saying of 'the early bird gets the worm'. Being prepared and ready often paid off. So arriving early to a meeting was better for her. And was in her missions in general. It gave her time to handle annoying wrenches in information gathering or meet ups, or when in the act of her duties, aided in her being at the right place at the right time or getting ahead of a situation.

Granted, that would have no real value here. It was a baby sitting job for two young kids. Even if the parents had to wait a little for her to get there if she was not on time, the only thing Jikan would have to deal with were them considering her rude.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#17Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:28 pm

Jikan

Jikan would prefer that to not be the case, given that she wanted to continue to build and maintain relationships with the people within Orchidia. And besides, she partially believed in it. If one was early they were on time, and if they were on time they were late. Or something like that.

Either way it was time to get the job started! Walking forward with a step, Jikan reached out with her right hand, using her knuckles she knocked on the door. *thud thud thud*. She stepped back again after, waiting a few seconds before a response happened. The external door hand shook then jangled before stopping for just a moment before doing a slow turn. In a bit of time the door swung open, before Jikan was a boy, one of the kids she met yesterday. He stood on his tippy toes with his hand on the knob. He was not alone though, his mother was right behind him, her hand on the door guiding him.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#18Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:45 am

Jikan

"Goood goood. Great job Shin. You opened the door for our guess. Hello there lady Jikan. Thank you again for taking this job". The mother smile softly as she spoke a hand on her child's head as she gave him a few soft pats on top of his red colored hair. One that was a close shade of his mother, only a slightly lighter tone that did not quiet mach her crimson red color. The child held a warm smile on his face as his mother gave him some physical affirmation with verbal encouragement added. "Shin, how about you help us greet your babysitter?? It's rude not to say hello".

"Hellllllooooo", the child said in a high pitched squeaky child voice, a big open smile showing all of their teeth on his face. "Thank you for coming, I can't wait to have fun with you and my sister!!".

Last edited by Jikan on Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#19Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:07 pm

Jikan

"Hello there Ai, Shin. Good evening. Oh, it is my pleasure Ai. Helping out doing this simple job is no issue for me at all. I hope you and your husband can enjoy your time together. OH! If I may ask, what are you two going out to do tonight?". Jikan spoke softly, stepping into the apartment as she spoke. The door closing in behind her as Ai and Shin welcomed her inside.

"Ah no problem at all. My husband, Sapōto, and I. Are celebrating our fifth year wedding anniversary! We were afraid we could not do it last time due to the storm. It was hectic and we did not get to do it the year after it due to...well...trying to get everything put back together. However! We are all set now, the issue is is that we can not really take our two boys with us since they are three years old".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#20Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:24 pm

Jikan

"Ah how come? Are they a bit of a rowdy duo out in public?". She spoke folding her arms under her chest in a relaxed manner.

"Yep, full of energy. It is definitely one of the reasons, but to be honest", she leaned into Jikan a little. Speaking to her in a low soft whisper as Shin turned his head and looked up in a curious child gaze at his mother. "It is most for us to have some alone time together. Real alone time together. With our kids and everything else going on, our days are almost always filled with other people. Or at least a decent chunk. Rarely have we gotten the chance to just be with each other. No other people around, no duties, no distractions.".

Jikan nodded her head as Ai spoke. Getting the meaning of the situation, she had no lover but could understand the logical and emotional need there.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#21Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:59 pm

Jikan

"Alright that is good enough. I am happy to give you the night off then". She spoke as she moved more. Going down the hallway that she saw yesterday being guided by Ai and Shin. Jikan looked at the pieces of the Kazoku family home once again.

The floors were made of brown bamboo wood. Further down the hall, there was an opening to the left, but right before the turn, there was a small nightstand containing a picture of their young family. A mother and father dressed in kimonos, holding kids onto their shoulders. The father holding up what Shin, the mother holding Setsi on hers. Thinking of it now Ai was wearing the same outfit that she wore in the picture. A mid-tone pink with flowers in a pattern in a lighter whitish tone. Maybe the two of them, Ai and her husband where trying to recreate a memory on this day?

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#22Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:07 pm

Jikan

Walking further down the hall and turning to her left. She went into the room she saw Sapōto in yesterday with his two children in his lap as he read to them. Entering the room she saw a similar scene as last time. Sapōto was once again reading a book, but this time no one was on his lap. Setsi, his and his wife's daughter, sat at his feet sitting crossed legged absorbed in the words her Father was reading. It was different from last time, Shin was accompanying their mother, so it seemed story time this time was a one on one event. But, it also seemed the son was getting some quality time being with Ai.

Seeing Jikan enter the room, Sapōto smiled looking up from his book. Then turned his head to Setsi, "I made it in time. We just finished the book. Was it a good story sweetie?".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#23Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:12 pm

Jikan

"Yep, the best!!", his daughter beamed with happiness. She kicked her legs out, stretching them out before swinging them back and forth in a happy giggle.

"Good. I'm happy you enjoyed it Sesti. Now, Daddy has to go and so does Mommy. We will be out fo a little bit but will be back tonight. Remember, if you need to call us for any reason use the number and the phone. But, Jikan is watching you so everything will be fine. If you need anything and she doesn't know where it is, just have her call us".

"Okay Daddy...", said Sesti in a pout. It seemed they had already discussed this but the daughter was still being upset about having to give up her parents for the night.

After getting the response from his daughter, Sapōto placed the book down and stood out of his chair. Getting a fuller look on him, Jikan got a look on how he was dressed for tonight.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#24Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:33 pm

Jikan

He too, was wearing an outfit that was pretty much what he wore in that picture alongside his wife Ai. He wore the same kimono he did in the picture, it was a deep blue one with white flours scattered on the robe. Daisies, Tulpids, Orchids, and white petals. Clouds flowed missed in from the paths, moving on the back of the robe and the sleeves on the wrist of the kimono. A black sash wraps around his waste, a sharp standout with it deep dark color.

"I'm happy to hear that you finished. Can't have two days of not getting to finish a good story back to back", said Jikan in a placid dulcet tone as she walked into the room.

"Yes yes. They both were quite sad about it. But, they managed it after the fact. Today though, they wanted me to read two books, unfortunately I only got time for one".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#25Jikan 

Day among people [Open] Empty Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:47 pm

Jikan

" I wish I could continue, but we do not have much time before we need to be at our reservation," he said before giving a sad sigh.

"Well...if it is only that. I could finish the story for you two," said Jikan speaking in a flat calm voice. Heaing Jikan's words, the parents responded to her offer with an appreciative smile. However, Shin and Setsi held a slightly sad disapproving look on their face.

"It won't be the same," Setsu said. "Dad does a voice when he reads," Shin clarified.

"what kind of voice do you mean?" asked Jikan a bit curious about this factor of reading.

"This voice" Sapōto said a lower voice that released an aura of wisdom, power, and gentleness. One that soothes the listener as he speaks, creating the imagery of a sunset on a calm twinkling ocean. It was...enchanting a little.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum