Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:08 pm

Vex
The Cultist walks the street in search of new souls to send to her goddess Tutrix, her right hands are walking by her side to help her if trouble where to sprout from the shadows or from a shop or passing patrol of Rune knights. She wasn't looking for trouble but she knows trouble is everywhere in this town rather she wants it or not she might find and walk right into it if she is quick enough it could be her last mistake. He right hands walk way to go check out some of the near by spots for info from others of their order leaving her alone for the moment.

she walks up to a shop and she starts looking at their wares and clothes nothing there comes close to the stuff that Mimi had given to her or could make, she hoped Mimi is safe and sound where ever in the world she has found herself at currently. Hopefully she isn't in trouble or having trouble thrown at her, plus Quilla has been busy lately as well so Vex has felt a bit lonely as of late.

#2Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:49 am

Akuko
Just something about walking into a place you did not know of that was a bit fun for Akuko. After all she needed to actually show up here and just be a member on paper. After all it would be a nice to not hide around as a person and just find a place she could just be her well normal daemon look. It might be common of her once she settled in, Or if she did anyway. Akuko was always a lady just doing her own things for the most part.

So far the streets of Oak was just about what she expect from Fiore as she had adjusted to being around here, The far cry from Joya and the life she use to have there. Then again Akuko was far different. Just had to be something that was going to be a bit more different for Akuko go find interesting, to settle her slowly building and impending board feeling.

So she would just continue watching, But even then it only did so much.The blank stares as she only upon the window to see peek inside, She would turn away quickly before there was any one would use the reflection to look at her. Where most things in fiore so simple in terms of of design? but she would move on.

Akuko would finally move to the same clothing store as Vex, maybe seeing if there was something a bit more fitting for some one else she knew.Just what would happen to finally make Akuko stand out. By that it was Vex herself. Now she had questions about her wings, Harmless one. But rather then being up front about it she would do her soon to be typical things. Finding a corner shadow Akuko would do her shadowy daemon sneaky antics.

But Vex on the other hand heard a voice like some one was whisper to her, It would be Akuko's voice but given she was hiding somewhere with in shadows it might be hard to tell, Most likely Akuko was hiding with in Vex's shadow."Tell...How fragile are these wings of yours?"There was no sign that Akuko meant anything horrible with that question.

Then well Akuko's left hand started showing up slowly, Then she would run her finger across her Vex's left shoulder."I do assume getting fitting and workable clothing with them is a bit of pain."Was this the best thing to do? No it was just the normal Akuko things to do.

#3Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:40 am

Vex
Vex hears the voice but she is unsure who had just spoke to her it didn’t sound or feel like it was her goddess speaking to her so she looks around for who was speaking to her and she was a tad bit worried that an assassin may have finally came for her. " They are okay on durability why do you ask and where are you? And who are you ?" she walks to the other side of the shop so to look less like she is talking to herself.

She listens to the woman speak about how it must be unpleasant to get and buy clothes that will work for her with the fact that she has wings. " yes it is a bit rough to find clothing that will work for me, but lucky for myself I can buy and just adjust stuff so I can wear it." She didn’t think who ever the voice was meant any harm in the slight judging manner that they asked these questions to her, but she figures if she has to deal with this voice she won’t be doing it alone for long she just had to wait for one of her right hand men to return to her and they can capture her if she meant harm to vex or some others.

"Do you make it a habit to sneak around and start conversations while you are hidden ? " she wondered if this woman would tell her more about herself and if she kept her talking if maybe she could get the jump on her and maybe capture her and find out what makes her tick or who had sent her and if she was a danger to her cultists or if she was just like her an outsider just trying to get through with as little trouble as possible.

#4Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:08 pm

Akuko
It seemed Akuko got interested in talking with a lively one, Akuko could not help but enjoy the thought of it, But she suppose she should not be as much as a pain for a moment. After all she was actually being treated nicely."It isn't every day I see a woman with butterfly wings,Since I am not a shy woman I just wanted to ask you."Keep in mind she admitted she was not shy just strange because that was just her normal behaviour"I am Akuko Hisako some one new to the area."That left hand she had seen before and touched her reached out to offer Vex a chance to shake her hand, Keep in mind with in the palm of her left hand was her guild tattoo. The guild tattoo of Eternal Nightmare. Akuko had ways of playing off that she had the mark if she was ever asked about it.

Well it just means Vex a bit more prepared then she thought and Akuko kept that in mind and found it a it remarkable."Ahh, So not even a problem then? A lot different then how I would consider it going." Maybe she had some one to talk about altering clothing when it came to her appendages or what she called tails."Well that that wonder answered."So far Akuko was not going to do too much so far, She just enjoyed what she was doing here.

Vex's question to her was fair."Oh I do this even to people who know me, My friend Quillareine is just use to it. If you ever get a chance to meet her, I am sure would agree with me saying that."Akuko mention that because she was talking to a strange whom she assume did not know her friend, So before calling her the name she normally did she would refer to Quilly by her full name.

#5Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:46 pm

Vex
Vex heard the woman speak and she had heard the name Akuko spoken to her from someone she has found a close bond to named Quilla, she had wondered what Quilla had meant that her friend was a bit different, now she sees what Quilla had meant and she took the woman's hand shaking it and she noticed the guild mark on her hand that they belonged to the same guild as well which means it is two reasons she can not capture and torture this woman, she releases the woman's hand and she wondered what the woman's next move will be.

Vex wondered if this woman is good looking like Quilla or if she more on the scary side as she thinks that Quilla had told her that her friend was a daemon. So she is probably a beautiful temptress of a woman with all the right things in all the right places to lure men to their dooms and so she can fest on them like they are the freshest cut and highest grades of meat that a woman with a high class fine palate could dream of. "Why not come out so I don't look like I am a mental case just talking to myself, plus I wish to admire you, as Quilla spoke of you decently."

#6Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:34 pm

Akuko
There was a bit of a groan that could hear for a moment."I see you have met her and she sold you look already. How shock I should be but I am not."She would just joke about it because it was something she did kind of assume would happen, Up until the mention of her looking nice. That part she was never sure of anymore. Most likely because she doubted herself in terms of looks because of being a daemon, It did make her look fairly different compared to other normal human looks.

But she did not want to seem insane. So she would give in."Fine fine...I guess I had my fun."The only hand she had seen seemed to have withdrawn. It would be about a minute when Akuko would just kind of show up seemingly out of nowhere from a near by shadow somewhere with in the store they were at. Her slightly pale white skin, pink hair, golden yellow eyes. So just so far looked like an out there person. She then would take her round rose pink sunglasses and then well places them on Vex's head."Now do you feel a bit less strange?"Akuko was not as tall as Quillareine. In fact she stood out differently and in her own way."Am I fitting for what your expecting? Or where you thinking something else then what you were told?"She most likely should have asked this first but it was far too late now and it was not something on her mind right away, But now Vex had an out in the open Akuko just looking like her normal person looks at this time. For now it was good to wait to hear what Vex had to say. After all this was at her request.

#7Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:50 pm

Vex
"Yeah she spoke very highly of you." She looked around the store waiting for the woman to come out of her hiding spot and she looks her up and down and she was not quite what she expected but she was still a very good looking woman and she did have the aura of if she wants it she can just take it with no regret. She looked at the woman as the sun glasses were placed on her head.

"I have to admit I expected you to look good, but seeing you in person and the aura you are giving off you are beautiful and feel powerful, I bet if you wanted to you could string any guy you wanted along to make them do what ever you wanted them to do." This woman clearly was someone that Quilla would keep as a close friend, her powers to slip in and out of shadows as well as her smooth movements and her great looking appearance those two could probably get into a lot of trouble and get their ways with a point of a soft well kept finger and a sweet whisper that would make any guys spirit tremble to his very core. "Glad I could finally get to meet you." She slightly bows bending at the knees to show respect to this woman for coming out to meet her eye to eye.

She wondered if Quilla had spoken to Akuko about Vex at all so she guessed she should say her name as well as ask what and if Quilla had spoke of her. "Sorry how rude of me I am Vex, I forgot my manners for a second there, has Quilla spoke of me to you as well or has she kept me hidden from your ears ?" She had wondered if this woman was a very close confidant to her or if she had not spoken of Vex to the woman as of yet.

#8Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:59 am

Akuko
Leading into the main parts of conversations it seemed they had a few interesting piece at hand, It was something at least good to talk about. After all Akuko barely talked about beauty since it was not really on her mind."Good thing we both speak highly of one another. We both have our reasons for that." Akuko mentioned so casually, Because that was a bit of her normal parts."Even if we both work a bit differently."She just laughed about that slightly because she knew full well how differently they worked at times, with Akuko enjoying it more often then not.

But Vex seemed to be something different."Aren't you a smooth talker."It seemed to interesting Akuko hearing these compliments. Did she very well have that power? most likely."You learn to pick up the signs of how people look at you over time. After all you learn so much from watching."It seemed Akuko expressed and showed, She had been watching people's reaction and motions for a long time. After all she had ways to be sure what was known or not, Some things she did keep quiet about for her own reasons. For Akuko knew if some things where already told, She might not need to hide them, Since well the quietness of being a daemon was her normal.

With this she would just mention."It isn't that she has not mentioned you at all, But with how Quilly and I work. We do often go on our own ways. Thus I have not spoken to her in a bit. So I would not know of you until now."To think if Akuko was feel like she wanted too, She could be hiding around Quillareine and no one could really know unless they figured out how to reveal her over all. But Vex would most likely never be on the end that needed this to happen.She had to ponder over all if she already met and talked to Quillareine how far did this go."But what all did she tell you about me?"After all

#9Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:23 am

Vex
She leans against the wall and she listens to how the woman speaks and she can tell this woman is usually more reserved and guarded then this and that she isn't use to speaking like this to other people but felt safe enough to reveal and speak to her. Maybe it was just because she spoke that she knew Quilla that made this easier for the daemon woman. "Well the biggest thing she spoke of how she is friends with you and she blames herself for not being able to protect you and the others. That she doesn't want a repeat of that time to the point she wants to bare the cross of her sins herself." She figures that is probably a poor attention grab for this daemon woman that probably thrives in the shadows not being seen.

She wonders why Quilla hasn't spoken to Akuko if she was as close as she had made it seem. "I guess you two should probably catch up sometime I bet a lot has happened that you will need to discus." She wondered if this woman did use herself as bait for important people or if she was just a spy and assassinate type of woman but she guesses she should ask which part of Fiore she was in till this moment. "So where in Fiore had you been till you came here to join EN, cause I am sure I woulda heard of you if you had been here awhile." She wonders if she might have some info for her to get out of her.

If she does Vex might have to rethink about if she will capture Akuko to get info out of her, but is it worth for her to probably earn Quilla's ire for kidnapping and maybe torturing her friend for info. She will wait for now unless this daemon woman misplaces a card so she can pick it up and make a move from there. She knows her right hands are near enough for if she signals they can step in and help or make the capture on this woman. "What is your aim to do here in EN a noble goal or one more shrouded in shadow?" She made eye contact with the woman and smiled as she is truly interested in this daemon woman.

#10Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:11 am

Akuko
So she might know far more then she let on so far but Akuko just did have to ponder how much more was actually told."Interesting."which well because she did find it interesting, So far Quillareine was far more open then she most thought to start with most thing currently. So she would actually finally have to ask."Is that all she told you, Or was there more then just that?"Akuko would finally let it out to see what would be mentioned,After all it almost like Vex was a few steps away from mentioning something that people eventually learn anyway.

But since there was only two pieces missing Akuko would just mention beyond what she first spoke."She is only coming to terms with how emotions work just now for years she just kept herself numb to it."Akuko mentioned because it was just a thing she just noticed, A person who never had emotions used coming to terms and realizing emotions happening where in for a trial of will that they were never prepared for.

She just asked Akuko where she had been was a good question."You want to know where a person who can lurk in shadows has been since she arrived here, Oh the games I could play here."Akuko admitted openly that she could just refuse to answer anything she asked beyond this point. However she would answer it honestly because for not really needed to worry about it for the moment."I hid in the east, With in the city of Hosenka. Mostly because it was most like where I was before."Akuko answered Hosenka was most like Joya but different.

This was one be put into simple words after all it seemed like Akuko would seem like a woman of super complex intentions but in reality it was not."My goal can be plainly mentioned, I am seeking to what makes me feel fulfilled in life, For the moment i feel something is missing from it."It seemed like an open ended goal, But if Vex knew enough about Quillareine and Akuko as she let on it seems entirely possibly they are both just unsure, drifting people looking to feel like they accomplishing something fitting to what they think would make them happy,When you did not know what that was however, It was almost like a never ending task.

#11Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:20 am

Vex
Vex had noticed that Quilla had seemed pretty closed off but it seemed like it had slightly changed now that she had found that weirdo Jin, granted she didn't know much about him but Quilla was willing to change so much about herself for that man that it didn't make sense almost like her love for him seemed more like she wanted him to be the one that was to fill the hole in herself more then if he was really the right guy to be there for her.

"All that she had really said about you yes miss Akuko." She hears that this woman had been in the east, so maybe she would have more info for her to have on the masked man of fairy tail that she has been looking for info on and having gotten none as of this moment. "If you are from the east had you ran into any masked mages from Fairy Tail?" She figured the woman was gonna just give her the run around on it if she did answer that.

She hears the woman out on the rest of what she is saying and she wonders if this daemon woman is also looking for love like her friend was or if hers was more of a darker hole to fill then her friends seems to be. "Do you also seek to find love with someone that can accept you? or are you more the looking for the thrill and the fun type that you just want to party will you die?" She was wondering cause this woman is very look looking so her finding love if she wanted probably wouldn't be hard, she seemed to have the keen mind and the sharp charmer tongue as well.

#12Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:42 pm

Akuko
Well good, it seemed no sign of her being mentioned as a daemon showed up at all so for now she could keep that to herself and just play off she was a mage with shadow powers like she intended for the moment."Good, Wouldn't want to go too in depth and mention things some should not know."This might be the only time she would be a bit hidden about it something depending on how this went. Then again maybe with what was to follow she did not really have many secrets left, So it was time to dig in.

It was a good question to ask her."I ran into one masked mage, a bit of a man to spoil the fun but still not bad over all. Went by the name Katio."Then well she would laugh about it also following it up by mention."Shame he did not take one of my jokes well, Assuming I would actually eat his exceed."It was still pretty funny to at least her, She might have to use it as a joke on only small being that follow people around.

It was a good thing that she would still answer this but had to ask."Did you ask Quilly this while you were talking to her?"Almost like she could not help herself at all. She needed to know what went on with her too.Avoiding questions about Vex right now because it was not something she wanted to do quite yet, But her answer was."The centre between both options if I really do have a choice."Since she was under the impression in her mind she never really had a choice after all if she did, Some thing in her life would not have happen as they did."But I know very well I don't have a choice of how things work sometimes."But she left it at that so they did not talk about death. It was an annoying subject or a sore spot in some manner."But I am content to whatever comes my way, After all if you are left to question that in which fulfill you No matter what you try, You are only left to forever mentally suffer."Almost like she had been dealing with it for a while that she could come up with that answer for them to such a question.

#13Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:17 pm

Vex
The woman went more pale at the thought she had actually met the man but she didn't know it. The woman spoke of Quilla and she has a thought to why Quilla wouldn't tell her. "Yeah I did ask her but she didn't tell me anything. Thanks for telling me, are her and he close or something?" Her blue eyes turn a little sharp as she looks at the daemon woman who just might have shed light on her "friend" hiding something from her.

She wondered something else if this daemon woman might like the masked mage because of how she had spoken about him saying he wasn't that bad. "What is your relationship with him?" She is now starting to wonder what else Quilla hadn't seen fit to tell her if her friend was so loose lipped she would have to use what time she has to use with her to get more info on things.

#14Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:28 am

Akuko
So she wanted to know about Katio and her best friend, something that you think Akuko would know more about however in this case. But since that was now left on her mind, Sadly looks like Akuko now has something yo bug her best friend about."Oh that I do not know, But now I intend to find out."With the most typical laugh of what some one expect from a lady who knows very well she is about to annoy some one later on about something.

And she could easily pin on Vex for her knowing this because Akuko did not know of it until now."For I did not know they were hanging around each at all."Then again it just means Akuko could also go annoy Katio down the road as well."Maybe I need to do digging and have a little chat with everyone."She did the very same laugh mentioned before again.

As for Akuko's connection."I met him once, tried to pull a few tricks as I normally do with people, It turned into an interesting situation but haven't spoken to him since."So limited to one time, In which means little experience but Vex knew the summary of it now, what use it would be to her was a good question.

But Akuko would stare Vex right in the eyes and then say."What does my friend's relationship with Katio matter to you? Is...some one a jealous of her?"That devilish smile on her was a tell tale sign that Akuko was now being nosy and she was not hiding either, This was going to be the start of getting questions from her, Weather Vex was ready for this or not would not matter to Akuko.

#15Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:06 am

Vex
She guessed for now she would have to accept that Akuko didn't know anything about Quilla and Kaito knowing each other. She know knows that she has met the masked mage before while he was fishing so now she knows she had been played and it seems like this woman only had met him for a slight moment of time, Vex sighs then looks at the woman with a smile. "May I treat you to lunch ?"

She was unsure how this woman would answer that question, but as they are strangers Vex figures Akuko will decline the offer and disappear into the shadows again. She then wonders something as she hadn't said she knew the woman was a daemon she figures she can ask her something to see how she answers this one. "Are you a shade or something?" She figures the woman will not admit she is a daemon to her out right but she hoped maybe they can form some kind of friendship or way to bait this woman to take her somewhere secluded and abduct her for questioning.

#16Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:25 am

Akuko
A strange and quiet pause hit Akuko for a moment, it seemed Vex offered something to her she did not expect right away."Oh? so quick for such an offer, What is next Vex a hug? A kiss?"Akuko had to make a joke about it because it was too easy to not miss this one. Laughing about it slightly."My hand in marriage."She would stop it there because it was just the end of the humour for her."But since you are so forward about it, I do not mind at all and agree to your offer. Whatever you have in mind to go to...I hope that have anything sour or bitter."She was at least not super picky just mentioned the flavour she enjoyed it gave some room for options, But left the choice to Vex to choose where to go.

Was Akuko a shade? interesting question,But Akuko if she did not need to disclose it would not."Whatever do you mean? I am a mere normal person with magic powers like most people who walk this place."Was it the answer Vex wanted? Most likely not, it was the one she got from Akuko. Might have to be done another way so far seemingly Akuko was just saying she was a normal person and."Maybe some would consider it lucky, I ended up with magic that as to do with shadows."With that Vex would see Akuko stick her hand into Akuko's own shadow, through Vex shadow she took her glasses back, being extremely gentle to take them back."I am sure their are other mages with some powers having to do with shadows out there."Then she would place her glasses back on her and waited to see where Vex had in mind to go or if she had anything else to mention.

#17Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:06 am

Vex
Vex had been slightly caught off guard but she wasn't gonna fall for it. "Oh my don't get my hopes up you are a good looking woman~" Her voice teasing with a strong hint of her minstrel accent to make herself seem more exotic to the woman that had just tried to make a joke to her about it being a date. "Would you be against marrying a woman like me? " She smirks at the daemon with a wink.

Vex thinks about where they can go that they can get those things and she has some ideas for it and starts leading the woman behind her. "I see a normal woman that is beautiful and seems fun to be around and on top of that lucky~." She was trying hard to keep this woman's interest peaked as she might know more then she is sharing on what is going on around the east. Vex taps her chin as the woman took her glasses back she giggled lightly at that. "Well I am glad I got to meet you still but if someone asks for who i was meeting i will refer to you as "The Shade" Cause one you use shadows plus you have cool shades you wear hope that is okay~"

She leads the woman up to a decent looking restaurant and they wait to be sat, the place looks like it is a bit busy at this hour but Vex knows she will maybe be able to get this woman on her side if anything were to happen, maybe she could help.

#18Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:22 am

Akuko
There was something about this game that in some manner, Akuko was still willing to continue to see just about how far it could go, She always just put one more step in random ways of workings."You never know what some one will feel about a person Vex, a person and their feelings always work in strange ways."But Akuko would continue these daring passes to see just as far as she could meddle with Vex. With that just before she did anything else Akuko would show she was not all just humour, There was a person who had some things that would always admit whatever she felt like, Sure a part of her was always plays jokes but there where times you could see that Akuko was rather endearing."If you doubt your appearance and personality could land you a marriage partner, consider your thoughts and stop doubting yourself."These kinds of things are what made Akuko a bit more different then maybe what most people could consider with somewhat of a confusing trickster daemon.

With that wick at you Akuko was daring enough to close the distance between them and give Vex a kiss on the right cheek of her face."Time and belief yourself will help with that Vex."She then patted her on one of her shoulders and left it at that. Would this have a kind of effect that she expected? Maybe but Akuko seemed to have done these things as a matter of seeing and reflecting such worries she had on her mind before reflected on some one else.

So she was getting a code name, interesting."Oh i did forget it works this way, The Shade huh? makes me sound for more daemonic then how I look..interesting."She mentioned it as just a general thought. At least with this Akuko could see what other things could be learned about the guild members, For now it seemed they would settle to sitting down somewhere.

#19Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:39 am

Vex
She looked at the woman a bit stunned but she tries to keep the shocked look off of her face so she wasn't just giving into Akuko to lose this battle, but she doesn't know something about the teasing felt right maybe she was a good choice as well if things didn't work out with Azure. Her heart raced a little as she hadn't really been use to it not just being men staring at her with lust filled eyes. She doubts this woman really feels that as she stays hidden away from them so they can't peer at her with such eyes.

She hears what the woman is saying to her. "It isn't so much my looks more that I am a wood elf so I get spit at some times, because of what I am." She looked down as she didn't openly admit this a lot about her being a wood elf and that she feels sorta looked down upon like she is some kind of freak, than a living person some times when she travels alone. "I think the nickname fits and it also gives you a bit of a mysterious vibe as well. Plus if we did end up together I could say I am gonna go lay with the shade a play on lay in the shade~" She giggled a little as she was sure this woman would just ignore this statement. They are seated and handed menus to order from the place seems to have full opinions from fishes, fruits, vegies, and other things that seem to be imports like wines, teas, coffees and sweets.

#20Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:21 pm

Akuko
Another one of the lessons of life and reality Akuko could say in general was."No matter what in life some one will look at you in some way in a negative manner."it was just a fact of life. Then again given how Akuko even as a human looked she always get various looks, maybe it was from the pink glasses and purple hair, because she stood out a fair amount, She did not mind the stares at all. Akuko seemed to use it to her own entertainment in the end. But there was lesson to this after all.

"And so what if your a wood elf? That should not matter to a person."Akuko said, to that because well why did it matter to a person if that was what they happen to be."What else they are envious you happen to be prettier then them at the time?"Akuko laugh about it to try and not have the situation be so horrible. Maybe this is just a her thing after all Akuko was a it of a strange woman to Vex still.

But she would add one more thing that part of the conversation."Isn't it a shame to judge a person on the things they see, when it makes what could be hidden away better to learn first."Which was more about judgment and her appearance. But would mention about the nickname part."Oh I see how i works now. Then again could pose to you that you are starting to sound like you want."And her normal casual and careless voice went just deadpan for this part."Some one to snuggle with don't you?"And now Akuko seemed to be on to one of Vex's plans it was a simple one to pick up. She did not ignore her statement all, she worked off of it, was this part of her plan?

#21Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:03 pm

Vex
She knows the woman is right it really shouldn’t matter that much what or who she is it should matter the character of the person and what they do with it. You might be right, maybe they are jealous of me and my beauty. she listened as the woman spoke and then the woman went deadpan and said that she just wanted someone to snuggle with. Vex gets a smirk on her face and leans in closer to Akuko.You saying you don’t want someone to snuggle with some times? Or you think I might not be the one you would like to snuggle with? She wasn’t sure if Akuko is taking the bait or not on this, or if the other woman was already onto her about what she was planning to do if it came to it in the end. Vex wonders if it is worth the risk cause if this woman can use shadows she could probably escape quite easily from her if she did decide to capture her.

#22Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:38 am

Akuko
This game was a strange one, Both these two where extremely bold and risky in their choice of actions. But at least in some ways the point was made and gotten."I am not saying that, More just making sure I am getting into."Maybe Akuko as on to what might be going on but it was hard to tell really since they both seemed to be attempting mind games.

But just to pose that in."I am unsure, If your wings might get in the away with how I personally prefer to snuggle."Akuko mentioned, because she seemed willing to actually to snuggle with Vex and just did not want to risky possibly damaging her wings."Unless your wing has other fancy tricks I do not know about?"Akuko would pose it to her since well even if she wanted to maybe do it she seemed to not want to worry about hurting parts of Vex visible.

Then well, she would move on to whatever else they were her for other things right now."But I suppose we should both pick our poison so to say."With that it seemed Akuko had already made her choice of what she she wanted to drink at this time."But for not my choice is not anything deadly in which is water."Akuko choosing to take it easy this time, For now at least rather then right away just ordering anything else she would. This would be Akuko working into her mind getting comfortable around Vex.

#23Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:14 am

Vex
She hears the woman’s words and she wonders if this is genuine concern for hurting her wings or if this is just more of the mind games that the woman is playing with her. She smiles and giggles slightly. "They are magical in nature so they will be fine no worries, plus they fold up so I have very little fear of it. " she was gonna keep playing this game with her because she knows this woman is very useful if she can be turned to her side or be stringed along to help her in some form.

Vex as well ordered a water cause after the drinking contest night she only drinks when she really feels like it is a good idea to do so, but now is a strategic timing not to start drinking if her guest was not also drinking to start with. "So what are you looking to eat? "

#24Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:28 am

Akuko
So Akuko's worries were needed, just means other things could happen if need be. Just one less worry about the things could be here. It almost seemed like she did not have any thing to remark about it. Right away."Oh good, would hate to damage something unintentionally."Well turned out it was actual worry. But not misplaced either after all. If some plans happen Akuko would not worry about crushing them if she wanted to get comfortable later on. That is if something happen later on in any manner Since Akuko was not trying to predict the future.

In terms of food it seem she would just mention."I am a simple person when it comes to food: Bitter, sour or both at the same time."Why both at the same time could be a good question, But that was just how she was Akuko was far from a normal person."But I should be smart and a few things just to be sure, Sometimes there could always be something that stands out different from my normal."For some one trying seemingly play mind games, Akuko seemed to be taking a small break from it at least seemingly for now.

So she would just ask."But I am generally unsure about good here still in Fiore, So I will ask you. What of this place do you consider more interesting and yet good tasting?"Akuko asked because this time she was just unsure about something and preferred a bit of an honest answer.Then Akuko pondered over anything else for the most part."If I was told people in Fiore would be this friendly, I might have been known and seen sooner then now."Then again that part could be one of Akuko's personal problems getting at her again.

#25Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) Empty Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:15 pm

Vex
"We can be as rough as you want to be~ " Vex was sure the woman was just better at this game then her, but she did have to admit Akuko might be her type a little bit at least. She doesn’t think it would be very well right to just bed this woman on first meeting but she feels she could be close friends with her if the woman would allow that and if Quilla was okay with sharing what is probably her closest friend with her. She doesn’t think Quilla would mind if she at least befriended her here. She looked the woman across from her in the eye and she smiles. " Well for the bitter I hear the coffee here is on the higher end of the scale but I don’t know coffee names so my bad and as for sour, I am not sure if you are of the meat eating side or the vegetable eating side or both so that is a Hard thing to answer."

She looks at her and she guesses she should ask some other questions to get to know her a little better before she decides where to be putting her on the list of potential people. "Do you like it in this country ? I am from minstrel so I am still getting use to this place."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum