Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

In This Together [HoTN - Aftercare][Tempris]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Khalfani † 

In This Together [HoTN - Aftercare][Tempris] Empty Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:23 pm

Khalfani †

"Just make sure all the people get exactly what they need. Yuurei and Haru are in Rush Valley with comrades to do what they can. In the meantime, the people are welcome to take Refuge here. We have doctors on stanby in the medical facilities and we have beds in the training dome. The main hall has food, and people are welcome to enjoy whatever else Paradise has to offer." Khalfani said to his comrades as they walked across the Bridge towards the guild hall side of the building.

A lot of folks from Rush Valley were waiting to be received. Mages from all over Fiore came to the guild to help out in anyway they could, but oddly enough, Khalfani hadn't caught word of the most famous guilds coming to help. It was funny considering most of those guilds were throwing festivals. Meanwhile, the North was in shambles. Khalfani scoffed at the thought but remained focused on the task at hand. When he crossed the Bridge, he entered the main hall and saw the large crowd of people gathered inside. Some sitting with their children, others at the bar for free drinks, most drained, tired and saddened.

The commander sighed upon gazing at the crowd ahead. He turned his head for a brief moment, his comrades standing beside him with boxes of food, toiletries and other necessities before he nodded and ordered them to hand the stuff out to the crowd. With a broken smile, he faced the people of the North.

"Hey. Many of you may or may not know me but my name is Khalfani, commander of Paradise Dawn. I know there isn't much to say right now, we've been through a lot. I know you all have gone through more than I myself can imagine. Families gone...homes destroyed..."

As he began speaking his smile slowly faded, drifting off into the breezes coming through the opened guild doors. "but Paradise Dawn is here to see that everything is restored. We're working as hard as we can to make sure Rush Valley is rebuilt and that none of us ever have to go through this again. The source of the giants in Sieghart has been retrieved and eliminated. Rest assured the Mountains are protected. We have comrades on stand by to protect you. For now...we can offer warm meals, showers, medical aid, and beds until Rush Valley is better. Feel free to make yourselves at home and if there are any further questions don't be afraid to ask me. With that being said, I need a few volunteers. Anyone?"

#2Tempris 

In This Together [HoTN - Aftercare][Tempris] Empty Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:20 am

Tempris

Tempris stood away from the suffering crowd. They were so full of sin and experiencing the cruelty of this cold world. Apparently dragons were not the only thing plaguing this world. Giants were apparently a thing now. Had she not been here to visually witness this destruction in person, she would be quick to make a snarky joke about how she had been plagued by giants all her life. But snarky humor was not going bring warmth and salvation to these survivors.

Unfortunately, she was unsure if she was going to either....

There was a man speaking down to the crowd. It was an impressive speech but she was not very interested. The only thing she cared about was his first line. His name was Khalfani, the same name on the envelope that an old friend requested she deliver. So when the man had a break from his "great" moment, she would step out from the piece a rubble she called home.

Tempris was wearing her full gear and had her mask on to cover her face. Under her cloak was a short sleeve white dress with the symbol of Illumin in gold on her sleeves and the symbol of her guild on her chest. When she was close enough to the man she dug her sword into the ground and started clapping. "Great speech Commander Khalfani. I prey that your words inspire the sparks inside the able to rise up and lead their communities to new hope."

In This Together [HoTN - Aftercare][Tempris] Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#3Khalfani † 

In This Together [HoTN - Aftercare][Tempris] Empty Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:39 pm

Khalfani †

The members of Paradise got to work instantly. The people in the guild hall were of course thankful, taking what they needed and expressing community ties by making sure others also received their share of necessities. It was a warming thing to see in such a cold climate. The commander smiled, his moon colored eyes averting to the shining mistress of Illumin herself as she spoke up directly after his speech. Khal had seen her amongst the crowd but he hadn't expected her to speak up. She probably didn't even remember but the last time they had crossed paths he was a child- a jealous one at that. Time had played games with Khalfani so he had aged a bit more quickly, but Tempris was bound to the timely essence of this realm. She was still a child, not that that was a bad thing anyway. The little crusader clapped her hands almost in a sarcastic manner and complimented his speech. Khalfani nodded towards her, his cold gaze landing on her oversized sword wondering just how she could ever use it in battle.

"Mm." he hummed before picking up a box of items. "Most of the folks in Sieghart are already inspired, my words were simply confirmation that we're in this together. Anyway, I'm glad you're here. Your presence will also help the people feel less alone." He said as he extended the box of items to Tempris. "Would you mind helping me distribute these? After, we'll move folks across the bridge to the training dome where they can rest. Some of these folks believe in Illumin too so maybe you can give a lil sermon."

Tempris was a famous mage known for a multitude of things, mostly for her devotion to Illumin. For a woman that young, it was weird to see how dedicated she was but Khalfani couldn't pretend like it also wasn't admiring to an extent. When he was a child he had felt the same way about the Zharian gods, now he despised them. No matter how many of them attempted to grab at him and use them in their twisted little games, the Dragon Slayer had always gotten away.

#4Tempris 

In This Together [HoTN - Aftercare][Tempris] Empty Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:44 am

Tempris

"Ah. I must be more late then I presumed," The girl mused out loud, "Still, my pray stands in hopes that someone might benefit from any blessing." The girl spoke while lifting her mask. She had no reason hide herself nor invite hostilities for such hurtful times. Her sharp smile radiated once free to touch the fresh air. Though it would drop as soon as the man pushed a box towards her, it was not until the man asked for her religious services that her confidence waivered. With thoughts on his last request, she found herself about to following his first request without protest. Only she did have on other objective she had to do.

She pulled out an envelope filled with jewels. "Before that... a friend requested that I deliver something to you. Call it... returning a favor if you will. I hope you accept this along with a small blessing." Her words lacked that spice of fire she originally entered this conversation with but still remained warm. It was a rare thing for Tempris but due to her thoughts still running around in her head, she was unable to catch this accidental kindness. Assuming the man accepted the the small gift, she would take the box. "I was not directed to assist by my guild. I was only here as a favor to an friend. Regarding activities of faith. I have not been trained nor blessed by the church enact such responsibilities but... I am not so weak as to refused assistances to the suffering... So I will offer you my services for the day. Whatever I can offer, is yours for now Commander Khalfani."

With that, the girl walked forward, forcing a smile on her face and passing out the devices along a with small prayers. She wished she could truly end their suffering with his warmth but... that would get her attention from Karisa. So she did her best to repress such desires.

In This Together [HoTN - Aftercare][Tempris] Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#5Khalfani † 

In This Together [HoTN - Aftercare][Tempris] Empty Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:58 pm

Khalfani †

Such a little woman packed a mighty presence, a rare breed indeed. Everything down the way she spoke said that she was well beyond her years. Khalfani couldn't help but crack a smile as she spoke. Tempris reminded him of himself except rumor had it that she was even less merciful. Unbeknownst to him, a friend had requested that Khalfani receive a gift. The little lady pulled out a package, and of course Khalfani accepted albeit surprised. "Oh?" He simply blinked. The Herald of Rapture was devout, so devout that she nearly rejected helping the people of the North simply because her god did not give his blessing. Now that was something Khal couldn't respect. For a brief moment he scrunched up his face and shook his head.

The Slayer wasn't one to discriminate based on a persons belief, but when it stopped you from doing what was right, your god then becomes apart of the problem. Luckily Tempris still had a mind of her own. She agreed to help. As she moved to begin handing out the items, Khalfani did the same alongside her. "I'm grateful for your help, Princess Illumin." He teased with a devilish smirk. "If you're not here on behalf of you're guild, I'm assuming Empyrean Divine has refused to help the North?" Khalfani asked as the smile slowly faded. He was curious to know their Guild Leaders analysis of Paradise Dawn. Empyrean was a neutral entity, but rumor had it that their master was a benevolent goddess.

#6Tempris 

In This Together [HoTN - Aftercare][Tempris] Empty Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:39 pm

Tempris

Tempris rolled her eyes at the Princess comment. She seek no such level of renown from her beliefs, only that the suffering in this world be purged in holy fire. However, the next comment the Commander said did in fact put her on guard a little. What did he mean by her reasoning for being here reflected what her guild thought. It was a baffling leap in logic, one that did irk her a bit. "Empyrean Divine's actions and intentions rest with Karisa. I am simply the sword to cut through suffering in the world. That being said, I did agree to help you. There is so much suffering before me. I cannot turn away now. Though if you wish for me to act outside of your guidance Commander... Its nothing new for me." The girl smirked before lowing her mask back on her face and turning around and resting her blade on her shoulder.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#7Khalfani † 

In This Together [HoTN - Aftercare][Tempris] Empty Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:16 am

Khalfani †

Holy fuck. This little girl was actually out of her mind. Khalfani was caught by surprise at the words that followed and not because he was offended or anything. This girl was actually something worth noting. She almost sounded like someone who would do good apart of Sleeping Calamity or even Eternal Nightmare- and no, not actual good either. She was simply insane. Khalfani stopped what he was doing for a moment to simply glare at her. So many questions and so little time. There were things that needed to be done but if Khalfani had more time, he would have definitely sent her to the local therapist. She really did need it. In fact, it was almost scary how she spoke. Nonetheless Khalfani could only muster out a chuckle, like that belonging to an old man who had seen it all. Yet, he had met no one like Tempris. This young mage had been groomed, misguided, something. Still, she was still a child and for that reason alone Khalfani could only feel pity at how obviously brainwashed she was.

Then again, Khalfani could have been jumping the gun. She didn't sound too crusader-ish(?) in this very moment, but her tone and the way she spoke alluded to that. She mentioned that Karisa was the only one who made decisions on behalf of Empyrean Divine, but Khalfani's question still remained unanswered. If she wasn't here on behalf of Empyrean Divine and there were no other Emyprean Divine members here, that could only logically mean that Karisa didn't send help. Everyone in Fiore knew by now what had happened to Seighart mountains. Guilds from all over the country sent their mages to help out, so if the guild master of Divine hadn't  sent anyone she was either not paying attention or simply refused to. It was really that simple. Khalfani continued passing water and food out to the giant crowd in the hall, talking to the little blonde-headed girl in the process.

"What do you mean cut through the suffering of the world? Are you sure you can handle all of that?" He asked. It was funny how similar their goals were at around her age. Younger Khalfani also felt obliged to purge the world of all darkness. Nobody who had done harm was safe; man, woman, god, or beast. Needless to say that his goals had only shifted, transformed if you will, but they didn't really change- at least not entirely.

#8Tempris 

In This Together [HoTN - Aftercare][Tempris] Empty Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:57 pm

Tempris

The Commander, seemed to have some more confusions regarding what she said. No only that, but he questioned her resolved. It was true that she was questioning herself after these passed two years. However, that was for her and Illumin to say not another sinner. So she chuckled. "What do I mean? Well... I mean attack its source. If I see wrong doing, I step in. If someone is sick, I provide aid. Also, its my mission to help the world. Its why I was saved and freed from my own suffering. So I will do whatever it takes. This burden is but a feather to me when I have envision a world without the suffering caused by sin."  

Tempris took a deep breath. She loved educating people but this time felt different. She squeezed the handle of her sword and thought about what was the Commander going to do next. After all, she still has yet to complete the task she was originally given. "If there is no other questions, I believe you requested for me to give out the items in the box yes? Then... speak to those who share the same faith as me?" The girl bent down and picked up the box while preparing mentally to head off. The job required a different aura, one she had been moving away from due to the Commander's questions.

Last edited by Tempris on Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#9Khalfani † 

In This Together [HoTN - Aftercare][Tempris] Empty Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:33 am

Khalfani †

"How noble." Khalfani chuckled as the child spoke. She was serious about her god-given plan to save the world. Admittedly, it wasn't comforting seeing how passionate she was about Illumin of all gods. Of course the dragon slayer wouldn't jump to conclusions about how she planned to achieve these goals but as someone who despised Illumin even more than the Zharian gods he was bound to cringe at the thought of anyone doing anything in the name of such a god. After all, Illumin was thought to be the supreme above all other deities, which meant no mere mortal was truly capable of reaching the level where they'd be able to talk to him. Unless of course, Illumin wasn't as supreme as they say. Whatever the case, Khalfani took a liking to Tempris. Maybe it was because she was a child. "Nope. No other questions from me." Khalfani said coldly before passing the box over to Tempris.

"Here. When you're done, I'll bring you across Paradise Bridge where you can give your sermon. I personally dislike your god so I won't be staying, but there are people here who believe...just don't say anything crazy alright? These people need words of encouragement." He would say before stepping back.

#10Tempris 

In This Together [HoTN - Aftercare][Tempris] Empty Sun May 01, 2022 8:41 am

Tempris

Tempris huffed at the Commander's comment. The comment was much unneeded, like someone who was just humoring a child. Clearly this person had some sort of sin corrupting their brain to make them think she did not see this insulting behavior. They were lucky she had too much work to do with those suffering more then they were. Taking the box away from the man, she began passing out the item. The person could not help but continue talking. "Opinions from a sinner about subjects such as gods are silly at best. Its almost cute how definite you act despite falling in line with his plan Commander. Its pointless to pretend to be so superior when your very guild is helpless but to invoke the change which will bring this world further away from suffering. But, if these cold words are what helps you sleep as you fall in line. Then I hope whatever heretical entity you wish to please gives you the delusion of strength to further his plans."  

Those that gave reason to believe that they followed the Illumin faith would receive a brief prayer wishing for hope and answers to the various suffering going around. She would also share that those like them should come together by the bridge.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum