Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Azure Fenic 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:19 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure wanted to get first-hand information about the Erwyrs and their potion-making process and just their way of life as coming from a small village himself he could relate to their privatize. If I can understand their method shouldn't be that hard to replicate, he thought to himself as Extortion more or less dive-bombed her way to the ground. With his attention elsewhere the informant wasn't really focused on how fast they were approaching the ground.

"HEY PULL UP! PULL UP!" Azure pulled the bridle up with all his might "This is not funny girl pull up!!" with full panic now setting in Blu held on for dear life as the Griffin finally pulled up and circled the village. Soon the two landed in the middle of the village, The people of the village didn't seem all that alarmed to see an outsider. Dismounting Extortion, Blu wobbled a bit as he regained his bearings.

{Sheet / Magic}
Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Code-geass-icon
Stellan: #cc0000   Caelese:#0066cc
Fiorian: #9933cc
#2Kaito 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:58 pm

Kaito

Kaito comes rolling out of a portal sliding across the ground. "I have to admit that was a rough landing..." Kai looks around for where he is and wonders why this is where he ended up and how warm the welcome is gonna be or if he was about to get caught up in fighting cause they need to burn him so his curse won't kill their cows or impregnate their women with demons or some such thing.

Revy just looks at Kai and wonders if he is hurt or if he is just a little beat up from what they were escaping and is taking time to catch his breath before going some where else she remembered passing by this place while they were aimlessly wondering the north they hadn't stopped in to visit cause Kaito didn't want to cause any issues with locals cause usually small town or cities are more judging of outsiders and he didn't look to be judged that day.

#3Azure Fenic 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:42 pm

Azure Fenic

The sudden portal that opened in front of him nearly made him pass out All great what is it now? he asked himself as a man came rolling through it. Seeing just how cartoonish the man exited the portal he couldn't help but give a slight giggle. Taking a moment to re-recollect himself Blu took a deep breath instructed his mount to stay put.

Azure wasn't how or why but he was more than happy to see that his secondary target would just show up at this time, at this location, on this day but he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. "You okay there buddy?" he asked walking over to the man keeping both hands behind his back as he was counseling his tome. The people of the settlement paused for a moment to see what was going on before going back to their task.

{Sheet / Magic}
#4Kaito 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:21 pm

Kaito

he waves the other man off then kips up on to his feet and he smiles like a crazy person. "Aren't you a cute little boy, does your mother know you are out all alone ?" His voice is strange and his eyes look crazed, and he gets closer to Azure. "I can see right through you no need to hide it." His voice sounds sickly twisted as he keeps getting closer to Azure and raises his arm like he is going to grab Azure.

Revy giggles telling that Kai is messing with this poor guy and she was unsure if she should stop him or let him keep going at it or assist him as the boys face looks priceless at this odd turn of events and she pulls out her bag and thinks and waits for the time to maybe give Kai his gear if he has need of it if this man hiding something feels he needs to attack the mage in front of him.

Spoiler:

#5Azure Fenic 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:55 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure was more confused than upset by the comments made by Kaito though he was happy to see that he could see the faintest signs of magic. Given that he was already aware of the tome Blu couldn't help but think Is this a perk of his magic or something else? something he found to be rather interesting and could be worth the study. "I couldn't help but notice you lack a name." it was odd how he felt like he knew him but didn't at the same time didn't.

As Kaito got closer to him Azure could feel a good number of his summons trying to call themselves to him. Seconds before he could even touch him a 2m³ Golem was in front of him "Ignis relax he's not going to hurt me, isn't that right?" the Golem was more than ready to attack the mage stood in front of him.

{Sheet / Magic}
#6Kaito 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:20 pm

Kaito

"My name is Kaito what is yours ?" He looks as a summon comes to the front of him and he looks at it. "neat little trick you have there." He wonders if the man is talking to himself or the summon cause he hasn't heard it speak. He wonders what this guy is doing out here all alone and if there is a reason this summon seems to have just appeared and wasn't summoned by the man in front him.

Revy looks at the guy. "Did that thing just summon itself ? do you not control it ?" She keeps looking at the guy and the summon and she wonders if she should be helping Kaito to fight it or if he is on the right track with just standing still and looking at it and listening to the sounds of the people moving around.

#7Azure Fenic 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:03 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure did a small bow as Kaito introduced himself as he then stepped in front of Ignis to try and be a wall between them "Ignis is just thought you were going to hurt me." a rather bad habit that most of his summons share with one another. Even though part child side of him wanted to test this guy's metal, Mature wasn't really sure if they would get the chance to even do so.

"Oh, you must be an Exceed! It's nice to meet you I'm Azure." it was odd meeting someone that he was hired to track down without tracking them down so this would mean that his job was done for the most part. Exceeds had been on the list of possible companions that he wanted just for their fluff and variety of skills "What's your name, little buddy? My mount over this is Extortion." the child side of him just couldn't help but take interest in the small cat.

{Sheet / Magic}
#8Kaito 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:27 pm

Kaito

Kaito thinks to himself that that name should ring a bell for him but he lets it go as he doesn’t have time for being overly suspicious of this man, worse comes to worse he could toss the man in the ocean maybe, see if the guy can swim.

I am Revy nice to meet you as well but why are you out here ? The cat was getting a very strange vibe from this man as to why he seems so overly friendly after his summon triggered like that toward Kai and herself. She bows to the man with a smile and a deep longing to know more about the north as they have only just been jumping around and not really getting to enjoy it as much as she would like to be doing.

Kaito looks at the summon and he wonders if it is strong or if it is weak, if this man is stronger or weaker then he looks and if this man could even take a hit if Kai was to throw one.

#9Azure Fenic 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:33 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure held back his urge to take the Exceed and give them belly rubs as if he acted on this it would be rather weird for everyone involved. "What?... I know we'll get to it later." Most of the conversation was rather one-sided from an outside perspective but the golem was rather vocal within his head. Azure's attention was focused on Revy but the golem wasn't going to back away from its contractor until they were safe from Kaito.

As he took down mental notes of both Kaito and Revy "Now that would be telling Mr. Fairy Tail." it wasn't much of a secret but he still wanted to keep things hidden. Blu stood up and turned to Kaito and crossed his arms as he tried to get a read on his personality, Ignis took three steps toward Kaito in an attempt to intimidate him though it wasn't going to work.

{Sheet / Magic}
#10Kaito 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:37 am

Kaito

" Mr Fairy Tail ?" He looked at this man and moved his hand to signal Revy to be ready for a fight maybe so he will be ready to cut this man down as the way this man just spoke made him feel majorly uncomfortable to be standing there but he wants to be ready in cause he needs to cut down the summon and then him.

Revy reaches for her sack of goodies to open it and give Kai his stuff and he be able to fight back if it ended up coming to blows and he was not gonna fight unless he has to fight this boy for a good reason. She keeps stepping back and wants to make sure she won’t be in the way of Kaito and his sword swings and magic as this man has made the air stiff and tense, making this a super tense moment between the two men and the cat.

#11Azure Fenic 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:32 am

Azure Fenic

"Oh, I'm sorry slip of the tongue." Azure quickly covered his mouth with one hand with a shocked expression as though he wasn't supposed to say that. From the way that he reacted it was safe to say that he needed to pick his words carefully though Ignis was more than ready to start a brawl.

"I don't want to fight you regardless of what she may think. You seem like a nice guy." With a quick turn, Blu was placed on the shoulder of the summon, he was like a kid on the shoulder of their parent. The child side of him wanted to fight while the other was focused on getting more information on him as possible.

The informant reached into his jacket and pulled out a small pitch-black card and held it out for the man "Kaito take my card in case you need my service." it was up to him to take the card or not. It may have been slightly enchanted with a small tracking spell but it should have been fine.

{Sheet / Magic}
#12Kaito 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:11 am

Kaito

Kaito signals Revy to stop before he were to have his sword and cape but he decides against it, cause if he attacks this person he doesn’t know what kind of can of worms he might start with this fight here cause he needs to watch his back. He doesn’t know who this person is with or what might come running the second he touches the back of his head. "Sorry I got carried away, nearly blew you away. "

Revy removes her hands away from the sack cause they weren’t gonna fight so she needn’t be ready to fight just yet. She walks toward the person and there summon and takes the card and throws it in the bag so it is in a pocket dimension so it isn’t tracking them at all cause the card isn’t on them it is in a different dimension from them.

"What does that mean ? What services do you even offer that I could need. " He keeps his eyes on the man and his summon who he wonders if this man is about to attack him his self.

#13Azure Fenic 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:13 pm

Azure Fenic

As he sat on Ignis' shoulder, he couldn't help but think what it would have been like if he grew up with a pet but that was something to think about later. It wasn't that he ignored Kaito but he figured that he wasn't in a fighting mood at least that what he hoped was the case. Though he really did have to question the two and their approach to handling him if he called on another summon to ambush them.

Blu looked around the village to see if he could spot the leader or a potion maker but had no luck. "I find things and people and apparently a slayer of monsters." the last part was said under his breath as the whole thing was just meh. Guess we could lie to her? the child thought as motioned for Ignis to head deeper into the settlement. "Oh Kaito why don't you stick around for a bit?" there was still much too much information he didn't have on the Fairy Tail mage.

{Sheet / Magic}
#14Kaito 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:53 pm

Kaito

He looks at the man and he wonders what kind of monster this pipsqueak could be slaying so he guessed he should just ask him what kind of monsters that he might be slaying. "What kind of monsters do you slay?"

Revy doesn't think this man is a monster slayer or really a fly slayer, does he think that he can slay monsters, he looks like his summon is slow enough that if a monster with speed got around it he would be a sitting duck, just like Kai could run at him and chop the legs off the summon and let it just crush the boy itself.

"So you think you can find people and things right ?" He wondered if this man could help him find a cure or not, but he will see how this man answers the questions before he is to ask such an important thing.

#15Azure Fenic 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:56 pm

Azure Fenic

"Not me it's a group I just so happen to be working for that does that I'm more recon than anything." though he could hold his own in a fight if one would to break out. If one did break out Blu would more than likely have to escape and watch from afar, the informant would take the chance to quietly observe run through all his options.

Azure had still hadn't pieced together why Vex would be targeting a Fairy but it wasn't his place to ask. It was always fun to try and figure out why people hired him for jobs and such as some of them were funny. As Kaito went on to ask just what he could find he smiled at the man "Yup! If I can't find it then I'll find someone that can," from the way the mage talked he thought it be safe to assume that he wanted to hire him for something.

{Sheet / Magic}
#16Kaito 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:09 am

Kaito

Kaito wonders what kind of group would hunt and slay monsters and he wonders if they are aiming to chop up poor monsters that are minding their own business or if they are hunting monsters that are an actual threat to the people around, cause there is often people that claim they are monster slayers but in the end it is actually just a group of bullies and liars. Kai just shrugs as he hasn’t the time nor energy to deal with that type of bullshit.

He looks at the man again still with his summon. " How good are you at gaining curse controlling or curing? " he keeps his eyes on the man and his hand slides into his sleeve like he is reaching for something inside of his cloak.

Revy wonders why Kai would ask this man about the curse if he could help, he already has three others working on helping him find a curse but maybe it isn’t bad for him to ask this man for a hand but she still doesn’t trust him.

#17Azure Fenic 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:00 pm

Azure Fenic

It wasn't as though he had many options when it came to working in both the light and shadow but it was something that he already prepared to deal with. From what he was able to understand from Kaito's personality he was a rather closed-off person only showing affection to those close to him. Man, this guy is losing his fun factor, the child side of him had slowly started to lose interest in the man as the conversation went on.

That's a new one, he thought quickly running through all the past commissions that he'd taken in the past and none came close to such a subject. Many questions flooded his mind as to why that curse of all things "I'm just taking a stab in the dark but you are cursed correct?", normally when someone asked for something in detail a loved one or themselves was involved. This however wasn't enough to grab the other half's attention.

{Sheet / Magic}
#18Kaito 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:54 pm

Kaito

"I am indeed cursed." He wasn't gonna wait for this guy to start anything and he was getting bored of this man and his mixed way of speaking he wants to just talk in circles and this just feels like a total and complete waste of his time and he wasn't gonna keep going through this and it is just like a pencil with no lead pointless. He wants to just start walking away from the man cause he figures this man isn't gonna help him he is just gonna keep dragging it out.

Revy wants to just go and get something to eat and not be here anymore this guy is just giving her the creeps and it just isn't any fun to really bother with this man as he says nothing but asks everything it is more annoying. She walks closer to the man and his summon and she wonders if it is really that important to him or if it is just some strange thing that seems to speak to him like it is a real life person is this man that lonely and demented that he needs a friend he had to create.

#19Azure Fenic 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:53 pm

Azure Fenic

"What kind of curse, Blood, Amulet, Arm, or such bad luck?" a question that was beneficial to both parties as they could do several different searches depending on the answer. It wasn't as though he didn't have an interest in looking into curses it would definitely lead him to some rather strange places that were for sure. The child half of him had now regained interest in Kaito even though it was for all the wrong reasons.

"So if you don't want to go into details that's fine but I'll need roughly a month or so to get more information." when it came to subjects that he never actually dealt with it was normally a week but this was a different case. With a snap of his fingers, Ignis vanished from this plain and returned to her though her presence was still within the area she wouldn't be coming back any time soon.

{Sheet / Magic}
#20Kaito 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:44 pm

Kaito

He wonders if his blood is cursed or not as he has never hand his blood touched before. "As far as I know it is just my skin." He wondered if this man as all just talk or if it was alright to look for help from this man but he has no idea about if it was or not so he rather get off the subject.

Revy is still is unsure about what to do about this man and see if it is really okay then Revy hurries back to Kai and he wonders if she will be okay or not and if this man was gonna stay anything to Kai that can help him find a safe way forward or if it was just an odd trap from this man.

Kai walks toward the man and his summon and to find out if it was right to trust him would this man and his summon attack him or will this man stay safe to be around them.

#21Azure Fenic 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:36 pm

Azure Fenic

Given Blu still had to report back to Vex the idea of working both angels had started to look rather good to him. Crossing his arms and tilting his head side to side Azure started to brainstorm plans and situations that could work and take place.

"So a sub-set of blood and Arm then interesting," he muttered to himself as now everything was going to get a bit more interesting. With everything that he had now gathered from Kaito diving into it wouldn't be so hard.

This also gave him the idea of doing a triple play as this could sell for a rather large amount once if he found the right person. "I'll see what I can do." The amount of effort that he was going to put into this was going to burn him out for a week or so and that's assuming that he was able to make any progress with it.

{Sheet / Magic}
#22Kaito 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:50 pm

Kaito

Kaito is unsure if he trusted the way this person was looking but he guessed that he was gonna have to let it go as he now knows he is sure this guy might have a few screws loose. He moves away a from them and he starts walking. " I will leave you to it good luck." He hoped he didn’t end up running into any curse related monsters on his travels as it seems there might be some deeper layers here that might need to be explored later.

Revy followed behind Kai as she hoped he knew what he was doing and she wondered if this summon riding man was really an okay person to be trusting or if he was a big mistake to have found and told anything cause there was a lot they didn’t know about them and she was gonna have to make sure she keeps an eye on them so she can stay out of trouble with any forces that are going on around here.

(Exit)

#23Azure Fenic 

Gathering Information II (private/Kaito) Empty Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:22 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure had been deep in his thoughts for a solid three seconds as Kaito made his exit from them the conversation so they could randomly pop out of their portals in some new location. Curses never really lead to a happy ending well unless it was a fairy tale but even those had rather messed up ways of breaking the spell. "What did he do to get someone to curse him in the first place?" a valid question that he would more than likely not get an answer to at this point but it was okay.

"Oh man, this is going to be a lot of work." it wasn't as though Blu wasn't used to really digging deep to find at least some type of information before giving up or putting it in the backlog of things he hasn't finished. with his encounter with Kaito Azure had forgotten just why he was even in the settlement to even though it was more than likely for something important.

{Sheet / Magic}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum