Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW] Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:39 am

Mishiko

Her new friend agreed to come to meet her at the bar as they would watch fireworks from here and drink. They both lost the game one after the other. Within the time of now, she still had her white hair that was long and flowed beautifully. Her brown eyes looked at the door as she sat on the table outside and requested them to make an outside setup for the occasion. Thankfully, they did not argue due to the owner being Odin.

She wore the outfit that she wore at the festival with her. There were many things to talk about as the boat did lead here. All she knew was that Vex had to do something quickly, but what? She looked around the setup as she sat on a short stool with her knees against the table underneath it. The table had a lot of booze on it as she did not know what to get for Vex or herself. Thankfully, the trees were not in the way as they had a perfect view of the night sky. The wind felt perfectly against her face like the caress against her face with silk. Her skin could feel the temperature perfectly as Spring was here. Not too cold, not too hot.

They had so much to talk about as they never finished their talk. She felt comforting to know she had someone who would speak to her about her problems. Deep inside, she wondered if it annoyed her even if she did not care in her heart's deepest core. The core that she never wants to reveal or show up.

#2Vex 

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW] Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:14 am

Vex
Vex comes striding up with a smile at the woman who does look a slight bit uncomfortable from where Vex is looking at her and she takes a seat at the table she is glad the seat is comfortable as she is unsure why but she felt she will be he awhile with this woman and she wanted to make sure they are both comfortable, she tucks her hair vine behind her ear and she looked at the woman. "This place has a nice view, you and the clear view of the sky. " Her tone was teasing, she hadn’t come here to bring the woman down or to embarrass her.

"So what do you feel like drinking, I hear they got some specialty sake in, not sure if you drink the stuff or not, I only had sake once before. " She wanted to get to know this woman better but she does seem a bit guarded still, but she herself know what it was like to need to guard once’s self from other people when she first came here she had no want to make friends she wanted to make sacrifices to her goddess and take over this country’s systems and make Tutrix a face in the forefront but now she is just glad to have devoted followers who are helping her hunt down the one she thinks her goddess is telling her to murder and give to her.

"Also what were you looking to speak on? " She had agreed to come and speak with this woman but she wasn’t sure if she was looking to pick up where they had left off or if the woman had something else in which she would like to discuss with her about this time. She knew either way it was still another step forward toward at least some sort of happiness and maybe a long lasting friendship between the two of themselves. Unless something were to come between them and cause a rift to tear them apart and them no longer see the other as an ally or a friend in any manner of speaking.

(356)

#3Mishiko 

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW] Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:56 am

Mishiko

She waited for her new friend before the rant fest happened. Her eyes cornered to see her moogle who was trying to read a map that indicates where their family is located. She was curious who she will have now as a companion after the moogle leaves. She wanted to help though as she knew the moogle leaving will be the best thing for both. She was becoming less good, and her heart was darkening, succumbing to what she truly is.  Soon she saw Vex arrive as she spoke about the view of her and the sky.

Quilla gave a soft chuckle as she nodded, "As to you," she replied simply and then listened to her about the drinks. "Let us play a game with the drinks. We ask a question and drink on each one," she started and then Vex already asks a question, "That doesn't count," she spoke in minstrel. "I wished to talk about what I didn't finish at the festival, thought we could continue on from there," she insisted. "But to finish what you said earlier at the boat... I..." she gazed down at her drink that she poured and saw her reflection. "I doubt he has feelings for me. Maybe... he'll forget about me or find someone prettier and younger," she was speaking her mind. Her heart was playing tricks on her as was her mind.

"So who is the person you're fixated on?", she wondered and took a drink.

#4Vex 

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW] Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:16 pm

Vex
Vex giggled at the woman returning her greeting, she then looked at the woman and she nodded in agreement to the stakes of the question answering. She figures he first question will be who she liked maybe she could help drop them hints to help get Quilla on their radar if she wasn’t already. "Some men like older women, there is nothing wrong with you, you are beautiful as you are, if he can’t love you for who you are you are better off without them. "

When the woman asks her question to Vex, Vex wonders in what way she means if it is the guy she likes or if she means the man she is looking to kill. " I am unsure what you mean, by that question so I will give two answers for one, if you meant the guy I like he left En to join a different guild/faction with another member so it doesn’t really matter. If you mean the man I am looking to get rid of he is a Fairy Tail member wears a mask, the intel I have say he had ice and wind magic, but that seems to have changed just recently, haven’t gotten the new magic types name yet."

she sighs a little as she felt a little like she had spilled her guts a little to this woman and kinda just carried on a little without meaning to, she looks back at the woman and she readies herself to ask Quilla the question she has on her mind wanting to if she can try to help Quilla. "Who is the guy you are so worried about getting forgotten by?" She wondered if it was the one male that was at the drinking contest with them that looked sorta like he would be a heart breaker. She takes her drink as she waits for Quilla to give her answer if she will be giving her an answer to the question or if she will be given the run around by her.

#5Mishiko 

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW] Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:38 pm

Mishiko

She took her sip of her drink as her eyes watched Vex. She answered the way most people do, but that wasn't a bad thing. She calmly gazed into her drink once more and then clenched onto it tightly till she answered Quilla's question. She talked about how there was a guy in Eternal Nightmare that she liked and then the guy she needs to sacrifice was in a guild called Fairy Tail. The guild wasn't very known to her as she hasn't heard anything about it other than it was good. The girl explained that the guy she liked was no longer in their guild as they moved on.

She seemed to have really thought about all this as she ranted much more than Quilla did. Should she bother to say anything? "I," she started as she looked up at the sky. "His name is Jin, from our guild," she answered truthfully, gazed away and then shifted her eyes back to her. She was fidgeting her drink as she took another and an extra one. Her face stayed calm and distant the whole time even though her pink blush speaks about her feelings more. Quilla tried to think of another question as she wonders the same, "What is the first one's name? The one you like?".

#6Vex 

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW] Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:51 pm

Vex
She watched the woman fidget a bit then tell her who it was she liked. "Need me to knock some sense into him? " She teased of course she wasn’t gonna attack the poor man just wanted to lighten the load on Quilla’s mind about him, she shouldn’t have to get younger to make the man look at her as a lover it is stupid to make yourself fit to been seen by some man, at least to her.

" His name is Azure. It is probably just a dumb crush on my part, just something about him, gets to me." her cheeks flushed pink as she had spoken about it, she wasn’t sure if he had been at all thinking of her or not. She doubted it if he was having to deal with khal being a primadonna and wanting everything to fall into place, she had heard rumors of how fickle khal can be though she had never met him. " Why do you feel he won’t notice you or is better off with someone else ?" she takes another drink as she had asked another question, she had never done something like this before so she hoped she was doing it right.

#7Mishiko 

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW] Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:00 pm

Mishiko

She shook her head, "No, please, whatever you do, don't harm him," She spoke more of a warning than pleading in her cold tone. She needed to figure out more things about herself, but she felt darkness devouring her slowly with every passing moment. What was she? "Azure?" a guy she did not know. She wondered what kind of person they were for them to get the girl's heart. Everyone is different, though, as her connection with Jin was because she loved his personality and the feeling she got when she touched his skin as they danced.

"It always starts as a dumb crush, but it can develop into more - for better or worse," she comments as she frowns at the thought of her becoming dangerous for Jin. Her attention went back to Vex, who asked about him. The moment she asked about someone else, with him, she felt sort of ... angry. As her hand was hidden underneath the table, she clenched her fist tightly as she was holding in the anger. Her face was showing her being calm, nonetheless. "Notice me? He will, but I... I don't think he is yet he is since I feel like I will become a danger to him. If I do, I will leave here," she was honest as both of her sides were arguing within. Part of her wants him to herself, and no one is allowed to touch him. The normal her wanted to be away from him, and hopefully, he'll find someone. She was getting too far into the thought since they hadn't gone too far.

"Will you tell Azure how you feel?"

#8Vex 

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW] Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:23 pm

Vex
"I might tell him one day if he is luck." She giggled lightly and looked at the woman and she rests her head on her hand. "You are far too pretty and smart to worry about it." She knows she one to talk about that as she is crushing on an odd ball that is awkward as hell but she finds it cute for some reason, maybe the feeling will pass maybe it won't but for now it is something she feels and she can't ignore really cause she knows she is gonna have to face it one day and not run from it or bury it like she is trying to do at the moment.

She rubs her chin and tries to think of another question to ask the woman, then she realizes the woman said she would become a danger. "Why would you become a danger?" She took another drink cause she asked a question, she really wondered why she thought she would become a danger to someone. She knows the guy she is hunting to kill is cursed and is a danger to people but this woman has been touching people though she wondered if there was something this woman was yet to tell her about herself so she hopes Quilla will open up to her and trust her with the secrets she has to offer her.

(236)

#9Mishiko 

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW] Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:38 pm

Mishiko

"I hope it goes well for when you do," she gave a small smile but left as soon as she heard the next thing. The girl was quite cheery compared to the people she was usually around. She couldn't wait to tell Akuko about more friends as they have made progress, or at least she has. They originally came here to run off and find her mother as Akuko came with her because where else would she go? "I accept your compliment even though my insecurities feel otherwise," she bowed her head and took another drink.

"My curse of course..." she coldly spoke going back to being distant. "I don't know much about it, but I hope to find my mother and the answer to the questions I have about the curse," she started and then gazed at the drink, "I just know that I have these extreme feelings and when I ... experience certain things I go into a frenzy and I personally blackout," she was being honest. Why was she telling her everything? Of course, it was because she was blunt and didn't want to hide anything.

"Speaking of... If I get captured, I at least hope my other childhood friend buys me," she mumbles off as she spaces off. She remembers meeting him as a child, a teen and then he became next in line so she never saw him again. Even if she was the Royal Priestess of the City, she was still lower than a Prince. She sighed and realized where she was at the moment, "So many what ifs, you know?", she randomly speaks to her.

#10Vex 

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW] Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:17 pm

Vex
The woman flashes a pink shade on her cheeks at the woman saying she hopes it goes well when she does it. Vex wonders what this woman must be going through if doesn't know what her curse fully entails that she blacks out and then things happen. When the woman speaks of being recaptured hoping her other childhood friend buys her and it makes vex's blood boil to think of her friend having to suffer through that and she wants to help her very badly. She stands and looks at the woman dead in the eyes and her mind starts racing trying to think of a way to get her friend out of this mess. "Couldn't someone in this country just buy you here and then just give ownership over to yourself of yourself?"

She knows that is a dumb idea but it seems like a loophole that they could exploit to help her get out of the situation, She keeps thinking and she is unsure what they can really do about it if this idea is a bad one. She was not just gonna stand around if her friend gets recaptured she would lead her cultists into Joya and tear it down if she had to to get Quilla back out of there safe and sound no matter what. "If you did get captured I would come for you I promise you."

(237)

#11Mishiko 

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW] Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:50 pm

Mishiko

She shook her head no, "Our custom is strict. Only a Joyan man can buy me, but if they forfeit me then I'm open to be bought once again till I'm married. Being married is not just a contract of bond as is here, but it's also a sign of freedom for those who are sold by families.". She sighed softy and decided to show her. There were many things, but she wanted to show her. Thankfully, she wore a bra that was more of an exercising bra and shorts underneath her attire. She stood up and carefully unstrap her top but only showed her back. As one could see, there was a burnt brand on her skin that was a brand of slavery.

She belonged to the Joyan Brand so it had a dragon around the burnt mark of a sun. In the middle of the sun was Kanji that means Servitude. Her eyes lowered as she put it back up, "My father let them brand me before the war, was bought to fight in it and not even Akuko knows it's there. Technically... I'm already owned and he will find me someday," she turned to look at Vex, "I won't go without a fight though," she spoke coldly as she tried to give a smile. She went to her seat to pour in some more sake and drank it. After she was done she put it down and looked at her once more, "I can't be mad at my father though as he's dying and I... it's worse to not be owned than be owned by a terrible person there as you're homeless, ignored and outcasted. They don't care what you have done for them as they're afraid of the law," she chuckled darkly and tilted her head with a small smile on her face.

#12Vex 

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW] Empty Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:52 am

Vex
Vex looked at the brand and her stomach turned. She sat down and now she was very honestly pissed, it seems like there is nothing she can do about it to help her friend. There has to be some way to help her, there has to be, she will have to have some of the ones that aren't looking into Azures mission to look for some way she can help her no matter what. "What if you get married while you are here?" She was racking her brain and wondering how they can change this out come to benefit them here.  "We have to get you helped. So you stop being hunted, maybe someone with a special magic, or some one you can charm into marrying you so you can divorce them..." She keeps trying to think how she can help her out of this mess.

She gets closer to the woman and pats her hand gently then she hugs the woman. "I care and I will not allow you to be homeless or to feel bad about that brand you have on your back you are far stronger then that and you have to be ready to try anything." She keeps hugging the woman to try and comfort her cause she was smiling on the outside but she had to wonder what this woman was feeling on the inside at this very moment, if it was rage, or fury. Could this woman truly have given up on finding a different way of doing this beside run or be sold. There has to be some way to save her from this fate so unsavory that she has found her self entangled in.

She knows this woman has seen war and killing had been surrounded by death and destruction by the sight of people she loved dead around her as she lived on to see the next day or so she good assume from this woman telling her that she was in the war and fought in it for the country she once loved but now feared to be near or seen in.

(358) (1733)

#13Mishiko 

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW] Empty Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:40 am

Mishiko

"I suppose that could work, as long as it was a Joyan man. They will respect it. They'll have to unless the Royal Prince himself requires my hand," she was guessing herself, but chuckled at the last part, "Yea right," she coldly said with a small smile to the girl. Divorce was no option as they believed in Eternal Soul bond, so she shook her head, "No, divorce doesn't exist unless the other dies," she feels a sudden pat on her head. Weirdly, it felt good as she closed her eyes while listening in more.

"I care not about being homeless as I do my honor as I will have to go back eventually to see if I can find anything more on my mother,". "Tell me about your family...?", she asked more out of comfort and curiosity than anything. She liked hearing about family matters of others. She watched as her moogle danced around and cuddled into her. Her eyes cornered to look at it, "I am okay, Monty," she twisted enough to pet them and then wondered how long she had left with the moogle while waiting on answers.

#14Vex 

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW] Empty Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:48 am

Vex
Vex listens to the woman and she wonders what if this woman's soul mate isn't Joyan should she really be with a man that has to be shoehorned in just because of the race of their birth. she doesn't agree that it should be that way but she can't really argue it as it is a tradition of her upbringing. She will still state it even though she knows it will change nothing her own past of being shoved around won't let her just be silent about it.  "But what if the right one isn't Joyan will you really throw away happiness just to abide by someone else's rules about what you should be doing?"

Vex looks very unhappy with this turn of events she wants to help but now she is starting to feel like that small helpless girl again that got thrown to the streets for one mistake. Her heart begins to feel cold and very discontent with the events unfolding. "My mother was a sweet woman so was against me being thrown out to the wolves, but my father wouldn't hear of it I had to be out and that meant now now now. I feel bad for my younger sister my brother will be fine I know that much he fits the type of snobby male you need to be to thrive. My sister is meek and clumsy so she is probably not long for that world where you need to be perfect and not falter for a second."

Vex is back in her seat resting her head on her hands as she knows she might have rambled a little bit. "But now my cult is my family." She looked up and she is unsure really what is left as ideas to help this woman she knows she will pray to Tutrix to help this woman and maybe send out a miracle to help her find a different way if she can or finds she wants to find a different path. She needs to keep doing something and not just give up and let this die out.

#15Mishiko 

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW] Empty Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:02 pm

Mishiko

Joya would kill them if she married someone who wasn't Joyan. Her brand was Joyan Law, as it claimed her as a Treasure to their society. It was why she ran off; they tried to catch her, and so forth. If she were just some normal human being, they wouldn't pay people to find her so badly. Her eyes trailed off to the distance as she listened to her new friend talk about her mother. She was repeating some words and wondered if perhaps she was having trouble with her wording while thinking about it. Sometimes she was like that.

"A cult? What kind of cult?", she was curious if they were a cult for a certain god or perhaps just a cause. Her hand rested against her cheek as she tilted her head while looking at the girl. She lifted her drink with her free hand to drink it slowly as she calmly listened. To remember siblings after not being around them for so long was a Boone as she doesn't even know if she had any siblings. Her father hasn't said anything about them.

#16Vex 

Friend to Best [Vex] [FotW] Empty Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:50 pm

Vex
Vex looked at the woman as she asked about the cult. "I am currently the leader of this countries followers of Tutrix, as she is not an accepted god, it is a cultist following and believing in her." She was unsure how to better explain about it as she has never really had to spill her beans to anyone really but for some reason she trusts this woman even if it might in the end end up being what kills her or gets her arrested.

"I guess we will have to play it by ear going forward." She looks at the woman and she tries to fake a smile, she thinks maybe she has gone soft after being in this country away from her own country that she hated. She found friends and devoted followers that serve her well here and she is unsure if maybe she should just lock all these warm feelings she feels in her chest back away and maybe even kidnap or brain wash this woman so she would be protected by Tutrix in some form, she doesn't want to do that sort of thing to this woman. Quilla could probably end Vex's life before she could even raise a finger to attempt anything against her and Vex knows this in her heart.

Best she can do for now is just do her best to get stronger and try to help protect Quilla if she can do so in any form.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum