Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:18 pm

Mishiko

True beauty is of the beholder they say, but sometimes she wondered if she could see herself as beautiful. She looked confident, but when it came to appearance, she felt average. She was no goddess in her own eyes, she was just a Joyan woman that was fated to be enslaved. Her personality, many cannot clash well with as some feel she is too much or annoying, even fake, but all she wants to do is feel something that isn't a negative emotion. In the past when she was living in her town, she was attacked constantly verbally for the way she talked, acted and the only reason it wasn't physically was due to the fact she was the Sacred Priestess, but sometimes words hurt more than the physical pain.

Yes, roll your eyes now...

Let me blind you...

So you will never see beauty again, not even yourself... ever.

#2Vex 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:19 pm

Vex
Vex wondered if it was really okay to be slacking off from her cult duties today or not but she figured she deserved to see the festival even a little, she looks out at the sea of the crowd children laughing and couples hooked on each other arms and she sees some of her flock mixed in with the crowd, they were there without her telling them to be, but she figured they were here to watch over her, in case she ends up in trouble to back her up.

She decides to blend in with the crowd and watch what people are doing, to learn what is going on as she has never been to a festival of any sort besides one that was to end with her being married off to some noble brat that ended up not working out cause the man wasn't interested in being wed to a wood elf no matter how well trained she was to dance for him like an animal for spare change.
(171)

#3Mishiko 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:41 pm

Mishiko

Her attire was a white kimono as her sash was black with golden woven rope that are in multiple loops. Her fingers were covered in jewelry as she had an ankle bracelet as well. Her eyes gazed into the water created by a fountain to see her reflection. Many people were having fun, but why wasn't she? Her heart was misplaced as she felt lost and alone. Sometimes people loved being alone, but she didn't. Throughout her travels and till she got to Fiore, she always had Akuko and now they were on their own journey. Her hand slapped the water away from her as she snapped out of the thoughts that were devouring her mind.

"Enough of this, I will just enjoy these festivities alone." she coldly spoke to herself. Her eyes glared distantly as she got up and walked away from the fountain to find things to enjoy.

#4Vex 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:54 pm

Vex
She thinks back to her past in Minstrel Where she had the life others would probably envy if they were looking in, Where growing up she was trained to be the perfect woman for her man to relay on, learning every need she could be forced to carry along with her husbands baggage. She sees people wearing masks and she wonders is this where that masked Fairy got his mask from a festival. She kept her eyes out in case he was to be around and she figures she would probably be smart to get a mask of her own if she could find the place these people are getting them as that man seems to know she is looking for him.

She keeps walking through the crowd but her being on the short side she gets pushed and bumped around a lot as she walked a few of her cultists looked like they were set to jump pf to some of the people that had shoved into her harder but she signaled them to back down and not attack anyone yet, sacrifices can be made later with the proper prep work done.

(193)

#5Mishiko 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:02 pm

Mishiko

Her distant gaze looked around to see what she should do first, but the obvious was in front of her. Quickly, she approached the vender and bought a mask and then saw something that caught her eyes, fake fox ears. They were white with puffballs where the front of the ears were. It was adorable to her as she bought them as well. The vender advised to put on some creative makeup as well and let her go. "But wait, I forg-," she was interrupted when he smiled and motioned his hand for her to go. "Don't worry about it," he crackled as he laughed.

She slowly retreated while looking back at him one more time and then walked off. These disguises should be good enough for her to hide from the Joyan people that may be looking for her. The woman didn't want to go back just yet. No...

#6Vex 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:22 pm

Vex
The woman keeps fighting her way through the crowd, sometimes she hated that she was small and pretty but she guessed, it is what made it easier to over look her as maybe a bad guy and she gets up to the stall that is selling the masks and she looks at them till she sees a mask in the shape of a bird. She wanted to believe it was an owl and Tutrix was sending her a message, she points to it and she buys it and looks it closely, one of the cultists slides out of the crowd and to her ear whispering they have intel that they had seen the masked fairy in Hargon for a Blue Pegasus event that is going on.

She looks to them and tells them to make sure they are one hundred perfect sure it is him and report back to her later after the festival has ended so she can make proper plans to go find him herself, to finish what she wished to complete before he can escape again.

(179)

#7Mishiko 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:53 pm

Mishiko

Quilla walked forward towards the games as she looked through the little eye holes. Her ears felt more real than fake as they twitched and everything they felt, she did. Softly, she sighed and stretched before seeing that there was a fish game where you got to keep the fish if you catch it. She was handed a scooper as she crouched enough to attempt at the game. She quickly swiped as if it was some sword till someone's cold hand was on her wrist. "Huh?", she was confused and turned around to see a tall man with black hair. His face was covered, but you could see his green eyes. Her heart was beating as she wondered if he was that man from the bar.

"If you swing it like a sword, you won't catch anything," he spoke in a smooth velvet tone. She innocently looked at him and then back at the fish, "I suppose so..." she sighed as she then looked back at him, "May I show you how?", he offered like a gentleman with a bow and a hand. "S-sure," she coldly replied and gazed away. He slowly slipped his hand over hers in which had the handle. Her eyes watched his as he was crouching a little over her, yet beside her. "You slowly scoop it as you put in the handle in the water," she watches him smirk as his eyes glowed a little. Her eyes then watched the water as the fish easily just swam in the scoop. It was a pretty pink fish with some rainbow colors. Their eyes were green just like his which made her look at him, noticing he was gazing at her too.

"Hey! What sort of magic was that!", the tender of the fish stand yelled. He slowly stood as he towered over the short man, "None at all, good sir. Just was simply showing the beautiful lady how to fish," he side-smirked mischievously. Slowly, Quilla stood up and grabbed a bowl, some water and stepped back. The tender looked at the man and back at Quilla as his face went red. He wanted to cause something but felt threatened at that moment. "Well, it was a pleasure to see you again, but I have some stops to do," He slowly reached for her hand once more, bowed down and kissed the top of her hand. His head tilted to gaze up into her eyes, "I shall see you again, Princess," he spoke lastly before disappearing in green smoke again.

She stood there shocked and blushed hard which was hard to see through the mask. Her golden eyes gazed at her hand in which he kissed. No man has ever done that besides once, the Prince from Joya. He wasn't Joyan obviously, no way he was. She hugged her fishbowl and gazed at the man, "Just go, it's a male by the way," he huffed and moved along to other people. She retreated slowly, fast walking off. What was she going to do next and who will she run into?

That was her question till she saw Vex, a girl she met at the drinking pub.

#8Vex 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:35 pm

Vex
Vex places the mask firmly on her face and turned around in time to see this man with the woman out of the corner of her eye, she wondered why looking at him felt weird almost like there was a haze to him and around him, she fought in the crowd to get nearer to where the man had stood pushing her way through the crowd and getting pushed around herself getting slowed down. As she reaches the area where the man was touching that woman the man disappears. "Hmmm something was wrong with that man, hopefully he didn't hurt you or do anything to you." She turns her head to Quilla and sees the tall woman she had seen before at the pub, she wonders if she has a link to the man that just poofed into a cloud of smoke and disappeared like something out of a theater play or if he was a total stranger to her.

She looks at how the woman was dressed and the odd way the ears move. "Do you know who that man was or what he wanted from you?" She was gonna be blunt and straight to the point as she wondered if that was another sort of god like being or if they were just a con artist with a flare for magic and trying to charm lonely women in a crowded place. She wondered if that man had left any marks of owner ship of the woman or her soul but she wasn't going to ask this woman to let her see her body to look for one and appear creepy in the middle of what should be a festival.

She figures she should at least be friendly with this woman because maybe she might have some info that might be useful to her. Plus if she needs a pretty woman to help her lure men out this woman would be the perfect bait, she looks like she was crafted from perfection and the gods gave her a gift of divine beauty. "Well you are looking very beautiful tonight, you meeting up with some dashing man ready to sweep you off your feet?" She used a teasing tone to show she is actually interested in the tea that she might have to spill for them to maybe make bonding a little easier cause Vex even though she runs a cult still has some trouble talking to people.

She plays with her hair vine a little cause she is a bit nervous of what this woman might say to her about that man or other men she would be meeting tonight that Vex is currently getting in the way of her meeting up with or at the current moment slowing her down from.

(469)

#9Mishiko 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:16 am

Mishiko

Quilla was stuck on what to say to all what happened as she was never allowed interactions with males, physical at least. These things that Kaito called a hug was interesting, but what did this man just do? It felt also nice and made her feel fuzzy and drunk on something that was not alcohol. Quilla was smart in terms of battle and Gods, but when it came to simple interactions, they were zero to none. Her eyes were lost in where he stood as she didn't notice the girl at first. The questions were stacking within a minute to the point where she realized it was her, she was talking to.

The tall beauty shifted slowly to look down at the girl, "Hmm?", she wondered as she listened to the girl. "I... I don't know him fully, but I met him at a bar, he disguised himself as a Joyan man and he seems to know my history...," she calmly spoke and looked back to where he stood. It felt as if it took something from her, something she can't get back. Was it perhaps her mother he took and he knows something? She will find him someday. Her attention went back to the girl, "You look nice as well, Vex was it?" she changed the subject about the man as she wasn't sure about who and what he is. "Do you... want to walk around with me?", she questioned.

He just took something of hers.

#10Vex 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:37 am

Vex
Vex was starting to wonder if that man had been charming Quilla here with magic for info as she had seemed pretty dazed and confused. " He sounds like trouble if he is doing such questionable things like that." standing in front of this woman vex realizes just how small she actually is compared to her. She isn’t intimidated by this though.

" Your ears, look real, but I don’t remember you being a Demi human." she looked the woman over and wondered if she was cursed maybe. "Yes I would love to accompany you, less awkward and safer to walk with a group as a woman, not that we can’t defend ourselves. " she turns her head feeling a little watched, but she is unsure if it is her being watched or Quilla.

Vex hears whispering in the crowd she wondered if quilla’s male suitor is trying to mess with her now, or if people are just talking about the wood elf talking to a giant woman, she hopes that is all it is cause she is use to being judged for being a wood elf and a woman. "Where should we go to first my giant good looking friend? "

(202)

#11Mishiko 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:16 am

Mishiko

She tilted her head as she listened to Vex speak as she questioned about her ears. "These? They are... fake," she leaned over and whispered to the girl. "I need to disguise myself well or they will find me," she explained as she then stood up straight. Nodding towards Vex's next statement, they started to walk together. "This reminds me of when me and Akuko traveled across Joya for war. Even after all the battles, there are festivals filled with color and dancing," she expressed small joy as her face stayed calm and cold. This was her way.

Where will they go first though? Perhaps the obvious, "Food and drinks sound good, yes? Never enough of that," she looked at all the food stands and even places where someone can sit. "Where do you want to go?", she wondered, "And after that?", she wondered again as she started to go towards the food stands that had many snacks from her Country and food from this one.

#12Vex 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:54 am

Vex
Vex still thinks they look oddly real but guesses maybe they are just a magic trinket, and they react to her like a magic item would react to their master/wielder but that seemed like a waste of magical aptitude to make such a thing but guesses it must make some kids dream of mocking some poor demi-human child, it sorta made stomach turn that she even needed to think that, but she has seen alot of demi-humans suffer at human hands as well as her own people being mistreated. "Who is Akuko? You fought wars?" Vex doesn't know who Akuko is and she blinks and looks quizzically at Quilla about fighting in wars.

She feels this human woman seems to be different though that she can at least some what trust her not to stab her in the back for the time being but Endless Nightmare is still a dark guild so she has to be careful not to get her ass kicked or stabbed in the back, she knows she is still weak but she knows she will grow above this and try to take her rightful spot as a the woman that spread Tutrix to the world, as it has already spread through west Fiore.

She knows of only a few items that any of the places served around her because she was careful and distrusting of food she hadn't made and watched herself in case of someone trying to assassinate her with poison. "Only things I know off of my head are dango, tempura, onigiri and sushi. Which of those do you recommend we try well more I try?" She looked at Quilla while smiling softly and innocently. Vex realizes that Quilla said they would find after her. "Who is they if I may ask that of you."

She thinks if someone is looking for Quilla then sitting and eating was probably asking for trouble and them to be found so she guesses they will need to eat on the move as to lessen the chances of them being stumbled on and her seen. "I guess we should eat and keep looking around so we can make sure we can take in all the sights before they disappear once again." She does a giggle but on the inside she wonders if this woman is worth money or if she is some slave that escaped her master and is on the run, because Quilla looks like she would worth a lot to the right people in the slave trade but she isn't really into that kind of thing, nor wants to be in that business.

(446)

#13Mishiko 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:08 am

Mishiko

It was like a child learning new facts, "Yes, I did, I also protected spirits with a dance as I helped them lay to rest," she spoke slowly as she looked calm. The area seemed to be more crowded than usual as she was speaking, "Akuko is my childhood friend who is now a daemon," she commented towards her question. The girl continued to talk more as she was wondering which one, she recommended. The choices were there as she felt like the girl will like Onigiri, "Onigiri are usually shaped as cute animals and very good. I like mine with some teriyaki chicken grilled from a stick," she explained as it was a perfect pair.

The thing that will make it even better was some miso soup and some water as you should not eat too many hot things. She walked towards a stand that were side by side, "Four Yakitori's and two Onigiri's please," she asked them in Joyan as she could tell they were from there. She didn't know how to say those things in Fiorian so thankfully she could speak her native language. "It's so nice to see young faces here from our Country, deary", she commented as the two were notably sisters it seems.

After they handed their food the two walked away, "How is it?", after Vex had time to eat some of it, this is what Quilla asked.

#14Vex 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:43 am

Vex
vex wondered about what this woman was speaking about and why she would so readily admit she was friends with a daemon to a total stranger. While Tutrix's teachings don't speak against daemons it still seemed a strange thing to just bring up to someone you barely know and does this woman expect her to react like natural or is she looking for a shock factor to catch vex off guard. Vex pounders with this idea for a moment then she looks at Quilla and ask what she has on her mind rather it offends her or not didn't really matter as it was a serious question.

"Why would you befriend a daemon in the first place? If they were your friend before it what makes you think the daemon isn't just using their body and just mimicking her to mess with you? " Vex knows daemons can be nasty things that prey on people and their darkness and unhappiness and from being around this woman she gives off an odd aura that screams spiritual energy target to vex. She looks at the woman's face for a reaction to this statement that she had just made.

She watched the woman order the food and she accepts the food as they walk then she tries it and her eyes light up she looks at Quilla. "It is so good thank you for allowing me to enjoy this with you and sorry if what I said about the daemon thing seemed rude just got to look out for one another." She figures this woman can probably protect herself and not really need her to say such outlandish things to her about some one she probably holds close to her heart and might be a single light she has left in her life at the moment.

(306)

#15Mishiko 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:56 am

Mishiko

"It's alright, Akuko is very well tamed with me besides a few 'fun' things they tend to do to entertain themselves. As a Priestess, I do not fear that," she explained as she was still calm in terms of her facial expression. Her eyes wandered around as she wondered if maybe they should start eating silently or if the girl had more questions. Next, she heard the girl thank her for the food company and apologizing about what she said.

"Everyone has their opinion..." she coldly spoke and took her first bite of her food. She simply enjoyed the treat she was eating. "Tell me about yourself as I did me," she curiously instructed in her polite calm tone that was more deadpan in some opinions. People around them were doing their own thing, playing games and on her pocket was still the fish from earlier just dangling from the bag of water. After she did some answering, she assumed maybe they should find something to sit. "Perhaps we could go on some rides? Is that... fun for you?", she wondered distantly.

#16Vex 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:24 pm

Vex
When the woman asked vex about her own story Vex decided it was only fair cause she can tell this woman could probably see right through her even if she did try to lie to her it probably wouldn't do any good for her as she was sure this woman would just end up calling her out on it. She takes a deep breath and she stands straight and looks up into this woman's eyes. "I was raised in Minstrel to be the perfect woman to marry off for status, day and night training, learning to sing, dance, walk straight, how to perfectly pour tea, how... to... please a man..."

She shutters at saying that like it brought back horrible memories, then she keeps going on. "Strategy, planning, cooking, sewing and other such things. So my chosen husband would end up looking like he was bigger and smarter then he was." she signed and took a drink then went back to talking. "I got caught doing something I was not allowed to do, and I got kicked out and banished, so I ended up living on the streets, then a cult took me in. They raised me then I came to this country to spread the word of it."

She looks at the woman who asked if they wanted to go on a ride on something. She smirks a little and guesses if her story hasn't put this woman off she might ass well do it. "If you will have me we can do that." She finishes eating her food and looks around at all the people and places. "What were you thinking ?"

(283)

#17Mishiko 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:25 am

Mishiko

She listened to the girl's story quietly, gazing at her face every so often to see if she was lying or not. The girl almost had the same life as hers as she was raised to be a perfect woman. In Joya, though, you must be able to do everything, including battle. She has heard stories of Minstrel from her father since it was in her blood. "So you speak Minstrel?" she spoke in French/Minstrel with her breathy accent. She at least knew her three main languages more than Fiorian. She knew Encan, Minstrel, and Joyan expertly, but Fiorian would take a while. She took a drink while listening to the last bit and spoke up.

"To answer from earlier, the question of 'They'; I was going to be sold to Royalty or Nobility -- whichever had the better deal as my father is dying. After fighting in a war, I ran off. As a priestess and a war hero with my appearance and skills, I am wanted by a confident, wealthy man who keeps hiring assassins and others to retrieve me to sell me to them." she was able to talk generally with knowing Minstrel, if not then she will end up explaining all over again in Fiorian, or try to. Her eyes looked around for the rides "Perhaps the long one that loops a lot or the saucer one? If you like slow, we can go on the Ferris Wheel and look at the sky. I heard it is beautiful today," she offered the choices. There were more, but those were what she saw.

#18Vex 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:25 pm

Vex
Her every word was the truth she isn’t lying about anything it all had been a true story, she had not had a very nice life and she wonders if this woman had even believed her at all but she knows she doesn’t really have to make this woman understand her or the stuff she went through. " yes I do speak it."

She looked at the woman telling her the story of how bad she had it about her being married off like that and it is very similar to the story she was telling she wonders if the woman is strong or just trying to show off to vex. " I think we can go on one of the first ones you said I have never really rode on a ride like that before. " She had never really rode on any kind of amusement ride before cause she never stopped to take time for such things.

(159)

#19Mishiko 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:21 pm

Mishiko

"Thank the spirits..." she sighed and had her hand against her own chest.

As from now on, she will be talking Minstrel. She didn't want to keep on talking in Fiorian if she could help it. She gave a small smile that soon disappeared slowly as they continued on with the walk. Her white hair swayed with the rhythm of her hips as it tickled her neck. Her eyes were shining as she saw the ride that Vex offered to go on. It was a very long looking ride as it had many loops. "Neither... have I," she approached the line slowly as she was cautious about it.

She kept quiet as they waited in line. Her eyes wandered at every detail of the ride and once it was their turn, she tried to get a seat next to Vex. "Let us go together," she nodded her head to her as she waited for Vex to sit. She gasped air as it quickly pushed off the break and upwards towards the sky, but as it was going up, it'd slow down. Once it got to the top it stopped as if it was stuck, "Is this... norm-- AAAAL!", she screamed as it went downward quickly and tightened her grip on the bar in front of her. Her heart was beating fast and for once she laughed at the thrill of this ride. She counted: four loops, two mountain climbers like at the beginning and two twirls. She laughed and smiled as the quickness of the cart they were in was roaring through the rails. Her white was wildly swishing as her body.

This was... a feeling she had no idea how to express.

[2,358 Words Total from here]

#20Vex 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:12 am

Vex
vex wonders what spirits this woman is thanking for the sake of her being able to speak the language of her birth place, she wondered if Tutrix wanted her to meet this woman or if this was just a very strange twist of fate that had taken place for her. As vex walks her hair thorned vines swing around a little as she walks and she looks at the woman and thinks about how nice her hair is and how much care that kind of hair must take to remain that pretty.

She gets into the line with Quilla and she wonders if this ride can really let someone of her or Quillas heights on it and safely be rode. I am sure Quilla's general presence will not allow them to stop her from being allowed onto the ride, and as she thought when they walked up the people looked at her and said nothing as she took her seat and Quilla was also allowed through. "That was the plan." as the ride was about to start she tied her hair vines back so that they didn't end up hurting Quilla or someone else cause she isn't here today to spread the word or to recruit she was here out of some twist of fate she was unknowing of.

The ride bolts to life she can feel her heart beating but her face stays emotionless as they are thrown around as the ride takes them through all of these cool yet terror inducing things and she hoped she would not get sick or that the woman beside her won't get sick as well from how jarring some of the turns are and some oh how they are being pulled she hoped Quilla wouldn't scream herself horse from just riding this ride.

(303) (total wordcount so far 2711)

#21Mishiko 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:27 pm

Mishiko

As the ride stopped her whole expression became deadpanned again as she gazed at Vex, "That was... eventful," she expressed no excitement in her tone, but deep inside she was excited. She gulped nervously as she saw the next ride. The two had fun on each ride as she wondered something, "Do you... have you ever liked someone, Vex?", she wondered. It was strange that Quilla wanted to have a girl talk, but she didn't have anyone to talk to that was serious as Akuko loved joking. The only seriousness she could do was killing and when she was in danger.

"I... I feel conflicted," she touched her own chest where her heart is. Her eyes gazed towards a boat ride that went under a tunnel and had pretty lights in them. Due to it being Joyan theme, they had cherry blossoms hanging and the whole shebang. "Let us go sit down and talk, shall we? If... you do not mind," she hoped not as she wanted to rant off the things she was going through. Maybe have someone to express her emotions that she doesn't like showing.

#22Vex 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:23 am

Vex
Vex giggled at the woman’s quick change of emotional outlook. "That was indeed eventful, you know you don’t have to go dead pan, I will not bite you or judge you for showing emotion. " she enjoyed her time with Quilla then the woman asked that question and her face flashed crimson for a moment. " I-I-I do have a person I like. But I also have someone I need to sacrifice before I can really think to be trying anything with them." It felt good for her to be able to admit it out loud but she still felt butterflies.

Vex tilts her head slightly and smiles to reassure the woman. "what has you feeling conflicted? " she walks with the woman and wonders what Quilla may have on her mind that she needs to let would before it consumes her soul and vex is sure she is the right person for this woman to trust in. "yeah lets sit and talk, I really don’t mind tonight has been a great night. " she gently pats Quilla on the arm and walks with her to sit and talk about what is on her mind.
(195)

#23Mishiko 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:20 pm

Mishiko

She gave a small smile, "It is what my face became within time," she explained. She was hopeful to hear about Vex's problems and who perhaps could have won her feelings. She seemed like a nice young woman so whoever she liked must be nice as well. "Someone to sacrifice? To a god of yours?", she tilted her head in question. Her head tilted to gaze up at the sky and wondered how to express herself. Where did she start or should she just tell her the problem in general?

"I... am cursed, you know? There is a part of it though that it feels possessive of those my heart becomes connected to. The deeper the feeling, the more dangerous it can be," she is reminded of Akuko. "Truth is, it is my fault my friend 'died' and became a daemon.", she walked towards the boat to sit in it with her. After she did, assuming Vex joined her they started to conversate as the boat ride started. Slowly the boat went on ahead in its' own as the music started to play. "I don't know what this feeling is that I feel. I just know my heart feels... connected with them,' she placed her own hand on her heart. "I've only known them for a little while," she whispered softly and frowned. "Is it...weird?", she wondered.

-exit-

2000+

Last edited by Quillareine on Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

#24Vex 

No One Is Alone - Vex [FotW] Empty Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:56 pm

Vex
Vex was glad to see the woman gain a small smile. She tries not to think about the one she sorta liked but she was a little mad at them for what they did. When the woman asked that question vex looked at her. "Yes my goddess gave me a vision of them so it must mean she wants him. " She knows she wants to deal with getting the sacrifice done as soon as she can cause she has been working on it and finding the person to kill off as soon as she can.

She sits with the woman and she looks her over once again. "Do you know who cursed you? Does that mean you need too not got close to people. I don’t fear your curse if that worry has crossed your mind. " She listens to the woman talk as she was not sure what this boat ride even was but she felt safe with Quilla. Vex giggles a little as the woman spoke like that. " It sounds like you might have a crush on them, or might have feelings of love for them. I feel the same way with the person I have feels for, I am not even sure if he feels the same."

vex pats her shoulder and she smiles then shakes her head at the woman to signal her that it is not weird to feel that way and she shouldn’t feel that it is weird for her feeling that way. "It is normal to feel that way if you like them like that. "

(265)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum