Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Safe And Saline (Solo Quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Dan 

Safe And Saline (Solo Quest) Empty Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:22 pm

Dan
Dan yawned as he walked down the abandoned streets of Dahlia, he had received a quest to meet a man here to  do a ritual of some sort to purify it. Dan didn't really understand the technicalities of it but in the end he doesn't really need to. He was here to do a job and he will get it done. As he continued to walk he could not help but see how empty the place looked. He hadn't seen anybody since he stepped foot on the streets, Dan was unaware if there were even people still here. As he turned the corner he saw a man carrying what looked like a large bag of salt on his back. 'that must be him' Dan thought as he walked closer. "Hello sir are you the one who put up the job?" Dan asked as he got within hearing distance of the man.

The man looks up and nods "yes my name is Eowin, thank you for coming so soon I just need you to carry my salt bag for me while I do the purification ritual." The man finished as he hands Dan the large bag of salt from his back. Dan nods and puts the large salt bag on his back. Eowin then reaches into the bag and grabs a handful of salt and tosses it on the ground, then uses his staff to write symbols into the ground. Dan can't hear what he's muttering but he assumes it's a part of the ritual so he doesn't Interrupt. As he finishes Eowin nods to Dan and they begin there walk through the streets. As Dan walks he periodically takes a handful of salt and tosses it at doorway or a window. Honestly the place gave him the creeps, it always felt like someone was watching him but when he would look nothing was there.

They turned down a new street and ended up in front of a large building. Eowin got another handful of salt and began to draw symbols again. Dan couldn't understand them but he was never well versed in runes to begin with so he just shrugged to himself. As the man finished they continued onwards again periodically tossing salt at doors and windows. Dan wondered what this place looked like before it was abandoned, was it a nice place to live? How many people lived here? What caused it to be abandoned in the first place? Dan shook his head and focused on the task at hand. Dan noticed they were starting to run low on salt, they probably had enough for the last building at the end of the road. As they arrived Eowin took the last of the salt and began drawing the last of the symbols into the ground. As he finished doing this Dan watched him mutter to himself again and stand up. "Well that's the last of it." Eowin said as he took back the salt bag and handed Dan his reward. Dan noded in thanks and began his walk back to magnolia.

Word Count: 512/500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum