Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Late night troubles. (Solo N A-Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

Late night troubles. (Solo N A-Rank) Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:20 am

Kaito

Kaito and Revy take to the streets knowing they need to get to the shop they are to guard for the night they figure it is gonna be another long night as they know these either go mega boring or boarder line terrorizing to the point Kai wondered why he was waking them to even start with as they were never seemingly worth the pain and headaches they got from it but he hopes tonight is just a silent boring night as he doubts he can really bother the effort of stopping the people trying to grab something from the shop they are protecting but he doesn't feel like they are really there or that they are moving as if he had been dropped into the mud, as they grow closer to the shop they are to protect they are met with a decently big fancy shop and a well dressed woman standing there looking at him like he is a piece of meat she wants to devour with a side of a nice aged wine.
(176)

#2Kaito 

Kaito

She greets him with ruby red lips that look inviting to try to tame them. She giggles figuring Kai was just under the spell of her untamable beauty. "What does your cat have your tongue or can I have it~?" The woman poses with her hand on her hip like she is trying to show off her assets. Kai just laughs at her thinking he could just be charmed by some busty rude woman that would probably just want to step on him. "I have no want to be with or around you." He already has a warmness in his heart and he has no need to be tempted by this woman, who is probably trying to get him to work for "free" for use of her body cause she is lonely and figures it will help her save money in the long run. He walks into her store and he looks around and he wonders what in here is worth stealing some of the items he saw her selling seem to be of questionable nature and for what uses he was unsure of.
(188)

#3Kaito 

Kaito

Revy looks at the items and she seemed more in tune with what some of the things were and Kai looks to Revy seeing as her eyes got big he guessed she knew what some of these things were so he was seeing fight to ask her. "why would someone be so lazy as to need self tying rope?" Revy goes completely crimson remembering Kai grew up in a small village of elves so he wouldn't really know what some people in bigger cities use for fun and pleasure. her voice is shaky she doesn't know if she should tell him or just leave it a mystery to him. "I-I-I-I don't worry about it Kaito please just stay pure..." Kaito looks at Revy confused at why she went crimson and why she said he should stay pure. He decides that he didn't really need to know about why she was acting in way she is acting.
(160)

#4Kaito 

Late night troubles. (Solo N A-Rank) Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:21 am

Kaito

Revy is glad he had just dropped the subject like that he didn't need to be ruined of the pureness that makes him, who he is. Kai keeps his eyes looking around to know what he might need to defend but he feels like this place is gonna be trouble for them and he was gonna have to keep a close eye out. The woman walks in and she looks at him but he doesn't know what even to speak to her about just to what she expected. "I expect the best for such a handsome man, I can tell even though you wear that mask, that you are handsome under it." Kai wonders if this woman is still trying to hit on him or if she is just trying to butter him up and make him see her light, but he had no interest in the woman or her assets.
(153)

#5Kaito 

Late night troubles. (Solo N A-Rank) Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:21 am

Kaito

She sighs giving up and gives him the run down of what she was needing from him and of the dangers that will come and she is sure he can handle himself but not this cat, she feels the cat is the weak link. She walks off into the back and she makes sure to put the reward into the till for the duo when they would be leaving. She tossed Kai the key and then she makes her exit with one more flirting glance at the man that clearly had no interest with her. Kai paid her no mind as he was focused on trying to come up with a game plan to defend the place and not risk these strange items getting damaged and to put Revy in as little danger as humanly possible. He double checks the doors and windows and he gets himself into a dark corner and he sits and he waits for the incoming danger of this night.
(164)

#6Kaito 

Late night troubles. (Solo N A-Rank) Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:22 am

Kaito

The trouble was not far from him taking his seat as he can hear the mumblings of some people getting closer and speaking of the oddities this shop sold and some of the hidden things that were in and under the shop and how some people would pay a high price for some of the assets the woman had kept hidden in the basement of the shop tucked away nice and tightly. He wonders what they mean but he knows he can't really waste his time to wonder or go and find out himself as he waits for them he rushes out the door and he gets the surprise attack on them after he had told Revy to stay back and she didn't move cause she knows she needs to be his support and she can't be that if she gets in the way early. Kai fires off wind spells and frost spells to keep them off balance and he takes advantage of them not expecting him. Then a lightening spell just flies past his head he had just barely dodged and he lands on his feet and looks at the mage.
(192)

#7Kaito 

Kaito

The mage is a tall crimson haired woman with a bow that makes her arrows into lightening spells Kai dodges more arrows and spells from some of the others but he can't stop long enough to mount much offense against the attacks flying his way. The woman looks like she is enjoying playing with the cloaked human man, she yells taunts as she fires at him. Kai knows he is in trouble, he takes two steps back and hits a wall he knows that he is cornered and he launches out a frosted fist and some of them back off but the woman keeps her aim on Kai, then Kai fires a fist into the air and it breaks and it starts hailing frost on top of the woman and he uses the moment that gave him to get in close and take out a few of the men she was working with.
(153)

#8Kaito 

Kaito

The woman sees their limp bodies from being knocked out and she runs at Kai with a dagger and when she makes space she fires off a barrage of arrows to rain on him but he makes another frosted spiked fist and clears the perfect space so he didn't get hit by the arrows. "You sure know your way around a fist don't you sir~" She seems to be getting a sick kick out of the whole thing and he feels dirty just hearing her speak to him in that voice and the like moaning excited voice she has started using is grating on his ears. Revy looks out of the shop at the woman and then quickly pulls her head back in. Revy wonders if the woman is crazy or if Kai did something to drive her to this level of insanity that she would speak like that in public.
(153)

#9Kaito 

Kaito

Kai runs at the woman dodging the arrows he keeps firing knowing he has to get close and not let her pull her dagger back out as he is gonna need to not get slashed by her. He gets close and he sees the woman reach her her knife and Kai tries to sweep her feet but she flips backward and he wonders who or what this woman is and why with her skill she needed to be breaking into stores she should just be an adventurer or something along those lines not some two bit robber. He releases a wind blast from his palm that catches her off balance and puts her flat on her ass and Kai jumps on her and restrains her as she struggles against the bindings. Kai sees this is just another headache to add to the list. He goes to stop the others that have broken into the shop and he then he is at a cross roads as if he is gonna save Revy or stop the looters as Revy has started fighting some of the would be robbers and he sighs then he runs in to help Revy as some of the people get away with goods but it is a choice that he had to make to be able to save his friend.
(222)

#10Kaito 

Late night troubles. (Solo N A-Rank) Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:23 am

Kaito

Kai finishes the last of them off then he looks at Revy who is saying she is sorry that she caused him to not be able to fully complete the mission right and stop them from getting away Kai just simply pets Revy's head. "What matters is that you are safe and sound Revy if I get chewed out later I will just take the tongue lashing I will get. I made a choice rather it was right or wrong doesn't matter I would not let you get hurt." He smiles and he takes the exceed into his arms giving her time to climb and go back into his hood so she can rest after this eventful night he walks back into the shop and over to the till and he takes their pay then he heads out of the shop and makes sure the door is locked leaving the key for the woman heading home with her.

(160) (1721/1600) (20%word cut=10%guild+10%companion)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum