Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Misfortune of Others [Sabotage: Hildegard]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Fala † 

Misfortune of Others [Sabotage: Hildegard] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:30 pm

Fala †
She sighed and promise that they will go and meet their brother together as they soon found out that his brother was being taken by Hildegard's people. As someone came over to tell him that she then went stand in pain and grabbed her hand asking her to go save him. Before she said anything else she warned him about Leslie who apparently was from their Village and also on Hildegard's side. She told him that she was knocked out and when she woke up Leslie was dead on the ground. His eyes look like they were hot with tears and sadness, but then he said that things happen and knows since she so desired to betray them then the only answer could be death or sacrifice. In this case, they chose death. It was sort of a sad thing to think about but she understood when it came to sacrificing and killing. Mostly when it came to survival.

She wondered if she will ever be forgiven for killing her but for now it wasn't important because he needed her to go out for his brother. Why we're Hildegard's people are attacking? She was really unsure but she just went with it and started to leave him as the other villagers told her to take him back to the temporary area where they were all hiding or at least all the women that couldn't fight in the children who also couldn't fight. All that was left out with men and women that could fight to defend their people.

Misfortune of Others [Sabotage: Hildegard] - Page 2 Wannap10

You wanna try me? Test me? Alright...let's go.
#27Fala † 

Misfortune of Others [Sabotage: Hildegard] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:30 pm

Fala †
She charged forward with the darkness that she had in her grass and went within the area to defeat the people of Hildegard. She was not scared to die if she saw evidence that she was going to. She felt like once this was over her Demon Lord was going to punish her anyways for the fact that she was befriending the friend that she has currently and the only friend that she has. Was this really the only downside that he was really going to do this much for it? She was unsure what will happen after all of this as she was going to go and find the younger brother, save him, and then finally go make sure the people are fine within the Stella tribe.

She ran towards the people and charge them in full force with the men and women that could fight alongside her. They looked happy as they were fighting Hildegard's people as they went forward and killed as many as I could before they fell down onto the ground feeding nature and mother nature with her blood and bones. The sacrifices will not be in vain as following due to Fala going forward to take care of the rest that was around them. She had to rise upon the civilization of this country and defeat all of Hildegard's people as much as possible before she had to go back. One hit, two-hit, three-hit, she went and started to punch and hit people as many as she could and I'd drown is suffocate them with her magic as she slit their throat with her Darkness.

#28Fala † 

Fala †
Fala's eyes started to go red as she was growing horns.  She no longer cared how the others looked at her as all she cared about was defeating Hildegard's people and protecting all those that live within this area, the tribal people.  She wanted to make sure that Hildegard will know pain, she will no sacrifice, and that she will be defeated whether or not Brunhild is defeated as well. But if ever there is a chance for her to destroy Hildegard before getting destroyed herself then so be it.  She grabbed onto the nearest stick and started to stab people repeatedly as they fell onto the ground from the force of her strength. There was no mercy in the eyes of her as in Demon even if she was a washed-up version she cared not.  It was a bloodbath within this forest and soon it shall be known as the bloody River of war.
There could be many names for it but it did not matter as Hildegard's people will die on this ground and any of those who attend to escape will meet their Doom sooner or later.  As she was fighting Hildegard's people alongside a few other tribal people she realized the sun was slowly coming up as the colors of the sky were turning orangeish-red just like the ground as the blood-soaked inside the green and brown Earth. Finally, are starting to slow down as Hildegard's people we're almost all gone or dead.  She could not wait.

#29Fala † 

Misfortune of Others [Sabotage: Hildegard] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:31 pm

Fala †
It was finally over as the people started to relax and lean against the trees and joining the rise of the Sun. If her friend was here she would also enjoy the Sun as apparently Illumin is all for the sun. She did not care which one it was, the moon the sun it did not matter to her. She went forward to see that the others also found the people that were missing and the animals that were taken and caged up to be taken back to Bosco. These animals were quite interesting that as there were some colorful one she has never seen and he's tough-looking ones that seem to be Protectors of the but to others, they were carnivores that were not to be messed with. Sure is ready for all this to be done and over with so she just went forward even more to the left and saw that people were being hanged by trees upon their wrists with rope. They were happy to see the fellow tribe men and women, and rescue them, and also thank her as well.

Fala asked around to see if the tribal Chief son was here and which one it was. They all pointed towards one-man specifically who was just sitting there, looking at the ocean. He too was covered in tattoos just like his brother but not as much of a Beefcake. Whether or not he was a beast cake it did not really matter to her as long as his attitude didn't stink and he had some humor Within.

#30Fala † 

Misfortune of Others [Sabotage: Hildegard] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:31 pm

Fala †
He gazed up at her and then look down in sorrow. She asked him what was wrong and he explained that he felt like he couldn't even protect his people so how could he protect the people that he loved or will love? It was sort of a sour topic and she did not know exactly how to answer due to the fact that she never really felt this. She tried to think of an answer as she was able to think a little bit more than usual. She started with how it was a reality to not be able to protect everybody I sometimes it is time for certain people to die and they sometimes had to accept that. She then remembered Nicholas who was bleeding to death and wanted to get the brother to him before anything bad happens so she grabbed his hand, pulled him up, and then dragged him back.

They hurried up to go back to the Village and then realized people were all huddling against the that the chief was from. The brother saw this and went ahead and moved people away so he could go inside and see what was going on. Before he fully wood inside he looked at Fala and told her to come to join him as she was a part of all this as well. She was the one who saved him, the people, the animals, and hopefully, now she will help save his brother. She walked inside with him.

#31Fala † 

Fala †
They went inside to see Nicholas on the bed all covered up in bandages with stained blood on them. The Elder was on the other side of the gazing at the bed that his own son was lying in. Once the Elder saw that the younger brother was still alive he was crying and joy and then bow down and thinks towards her and saving him. He then asked what all happened on the battlefield as she's been started to explain how they were many people on Hildegard's side who want to try to kill and take their people within their race for their own cause. She then explained that they also started to try to take the animals of their people and then other people's as they all had their own tags of which direction they were from and what city they were from. She wasn't going to pay attention to the details till after she was done with all this as she had to probably take the animals back to the people that owned these animals.

The Elder nodded and accepted this fate as the medical people started to come in and take care of Nicholas. She asked for her to go out of the hut for a little moment well they did some check-ups on him. She could not really say no so she went ahead and went outside to meet with the people who also thanked her. They were gifts in their hand and they were filled with fruit as well as some drinks.

#32Fala † 

Fala †
She waited outside patiently with the townspeople as they were also wondering if Nicholas was going to be okay. They seem to have lost a lot of people so they decided to make a funeral of today for all the people that have given their souls to save the people that Hildegard was trying to take. The herders in the farmers of this tribe separated their own animals from the other Villages animals so she could take them all back to the specific Village. She's sorry that she knew this was going to be a lot of work but she will do it as quickly as possible to get this done and over with. As she went to go talk to these people she then heard the Elder Villager called out to her and so she went and asked what was going on. Thankfully on this day, Nicholas was all okay  I thought he was going to live.

Fala  was happy to hear this news and then nodded her head and thanks for telling her. She told the Elder that she has to go and take these animals back to where they belong. She told them as much as she wants to stay she has to go back and finish all of this but once she was done she will come back and stay and perhaps even accept whatever they wanted to offer.  The Elder understood and let her go before she even went out the little brother that was about her age grabbed her hand and wondered if perhaps he could go along with her.

Last edited by Fala on Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

#33Fala † 

Fala †
It was sad, but she could not take him and that is what she told him. The things that he could do is go along with her and take these animals back to the other Villages where they belong to. After that, she can take her to where she needs to get back on the boat so she can go back to Bosco and tell Brunhild the news.  After he accepted he agreed to go with her till she went on the boat and then go their separate ways. They went to go and collect the animals to go take back to the Villages where they belong. Before she even left she grabbed the basket and which was gifted to her and then they went into the forest with the animals. Thankfully it was morning so most of the tribes were awake and they were probably on guard but with the news of Hildegard's people going around taking people and their animals she was going to hope that having the chief son was going to make it look like she was not afraid.

One by one they went to the Village and a different village to finally return all the animals. Each and every time she did this she was gifted another gift basket to take back with her. Soon enough she was going to run out of room of gift baskets.  When she was done she went back to the main village where she was first visiting and she had to say her goodbyes. Her heart was still hurting as she was thinking of Leslie. Nonetheless, she left Stella to go report.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum