Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farm Sim X787 I. [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sofia 

Farm Sim X787  I. [Solo] Empty Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:23 pm

Sofia

How long has it been since I had a spot of damsel in distress type action to indulge~? A strong pair of wings beating either side of the brunette as she shot through the sky on the back of her sublime steed with maximum speed, Sofia Serena smirked as she looked toward the horizon and spied something just peeking over it that she had been hoping to spy ever since setting off from Magnolia, and cracked the reins of her magnificent mount that bit harder because of that.
No idea why a crazed mountain cult would want to kidnap an actress but… The heart of the young heroine filled with a sense of lofty anticipation thanks to the task she had stumbled upon while going about her business in the southern farmlands, she had been rather surprised to discover an aspiring director wailing because of the loss of his lady lead but things seeming to have taken a darker twist when it had emerged that the woman had not simply wandered off but rather been abducted outside of her own volition, like any good and chivalrous soul the siren had stepped forth to intervene in such a torrid situation, both for the sake of the girl that had found herself in trouble and also for herself.

It’s certainly a nice change of pace from all that tired old diplomacy work I’ve been doing lately? Finding she had been rather restless of late to tell the truth, while the task of stepping up as a sudden senior in her guild had been work she had been only too happy to do for the fine figure who now stood as the master of their group honestly going around and making peace with those who took issue with that fact had become just a little bit tiresome, and now the emerald eyed enchantress found herself craving the excitement and thrills she had enjoyed when she had first arrived in Fiore, but as she did so couldn’t help but remember the fact that many of them had featured a certain soul by her side who she now found herself missing, and not just because of the potent skillset that significant someone could bring to the table.

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

Last edited by Sofia Serena on Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2Sofia 

Farm Sim X787  I. [Solo] Empty Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:24 pm

Sofia

It’s just a shame I’m flying solo, eh? Certainly rather thrilled to be doing some good but at the same time a small note of sadness seeming to ripple outward from the centre of Miss Serena as she noted her lack of accompaniment in her endeavour, even though she was certainly far from flooded with fear at the prospect of tangling with the supposedly frightful force that had allegedly made off with the innocent soul she still felt somewhat forlorn at the prospect of heading into this battle, but largely because she wanted someone there that wasn’t.
Is it selfish to wish she was with me? The void left by the White Empress in situations like this like a hole in the bottom of ones bath that seemed to drain away the bliss one could have steadily but consistently, even though the Valerican vixen hadn’t the heart to mention this lingering loneliness that she felt in situations like this she couldn’t help but worry about the impact that their situation was having on her, and how things might pan out in future because of that.

I just want to run off with her and have some wonderful adventures together again… Just the two of us and the open road but even though I can go anywhere with my magic, I feel like we’re stuck at the guild all the time now? A slow sigh escaping Sofia’s lips as she mulled over that melancholy and felt no shortage of guilt for even daring to suggest that a part of her was unhappy with how things had turned out in her life, even though she respected and wanted to support the efforts of the Empress to do what she could to lead the guild in a new age, she couldn’t help but feel like such a drive was neglecting one thing; her dreams. Always wanting to by that cavalier soul like her uncle and go out and about chasing down excitement, she now felt horrible that she seemed to be rejecting the life of domesticity in favour of the chaotic life of a thrill seeker, but that was what she craved. And one day she would probably have to tell her wife that, wouldn’t she?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#3Sofia 

Farm Sim X787  I. [Solo] Empty Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:37 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 358 | TOTAL: 1102 | Bandito Huntress Strikes Again

“W-Whoa!” That day not today however, having become a little too lost in thoughts and her reflections over recent events Miss Serena found herself glad that the magnificent mount that she sat upon was not asleep at the wheel when a ball of purple flame seemed to fly an uncomfortable distance close to her head, and as such had avoided the attack more through the effort of her winged horse than anything else.
Looks like I chose the wrong time to zone out, huh? Blinking and shaking her head as she spied the shape of several hooded figures who seemed to be lining up magically imbued shots to take her and the plucky pony she flew upon out of the sky, the foreign fox shook her head to wake herself up and then gripped the reigns tightly as she took control of the animal beneath her, and began to guide him around the following attacks all whilst preparing her own reply to them.

No time to think now, just fight! One of her hands of the young heroine pulling on the leathery strap that guided her steed while she pulled out her Mana and sent it to the other, though Sofia was not so accustomed to fighting on horseback as she was flinging spells from her own feet she proved a quick and able study, and not least because she wanted to protect the noble beast who had brought her here and been her friend for even longer than that as well. Because of that the gloves seeming to come off for the green eyed girl as she drew upon the greatest swell of Mana that she could and focused it into a brilliant and bright bud of light in her palm before flicking her hand and sending that ball toward the foes she faced with a quiet sense of fury, the face of the femme took on a sudden focus and a slight sense of satisfaction as she saw that bloom sprout outward in the air and engulf her enemies, wreaking havoc on the guards with relative ease but the young woman not done there. No, not by a long shot.

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#4Sofia 

Farm Sim X787  I. [Solo] Empty Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:38 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 326 | TOTAL: 1428 | Bandito Huntress Strikes Again

“Go find somewhere safe, OK?” Nodding toward her noble beast as that bright blast rained out and then lifting her fingers to her forehead, a moment later Miss Serena might have looked as if she was a madwoman as she flicked her form from the back of her mount and began to plummet toward the ground, but as in anything this mischievous minx had a cheeky little plan in mind. Reaching for her hip and plucking an elegant shaft of steel that looked rather ornate in the matter of moments that she had before her firm form hit the ground, the very second before such an occurrence happened all of a sudden the siren seemed to vanish, but she wasn’t gone for long at all.

“Sorry to drop in like this~” All of a sudden seeming to shift her position in space entirely thanks to the burst of mana that she had used and her sublime shape seeming to appear among the mass of marauders she had sought to chase down in the time it took for a single set of eyes to blink, as Sofia’s feet rapped against the ground she smirked toward what was left of watchmen after her blast and squeezed the silver hit in her hand tightly as she did so, ready to attack at a moment’s notice as she let loose a candid little line to greet the guards that still remained relatively conscious.
“But I’m looking for a friend of mine~?” Polite in her wording but perhaps not so elegant in the manner in which she treated her hosts a second later, after booting one of them around the face the feisty foreign fox let the thrill of the moment get the better of her as she grinned at the next and flicked the switch of the shaft she was carrying, and then practically shivered as something bright began to lurch forth from her palm and begin to him angrily.

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#5Sofia 

Farm Sim X787  I. [Solo] Empty Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:39 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 422 | TOTAL: 1850 | Bandito Huntress Strikes Again

“Pretty, golden curls, goes by the name of Annabell?” The sword of the siren comprised not of steel or some other form of metal but rather a condensed form of mana that was so thick and hot that it could cleave the average armament of a soldier with ease, as Miss Serena offered a playful description of the girl she had come to rescue she twirled the weapon she was carrying around in her hand a time or two just to hear it purr with delight before putting it to good work as someone stumbled toward her and unleashed the heavy head of a hammer as a little welcoming gift to receive her with. However, compared to the blade of the black beauty she had back home it felt like little more than a toy to this temptress.

“Do tell me you’ve heard of her~?” Taking a deep breath as she kept up her cool and collected visage and turned her arm inward in order to intercept the attack which was sent her way, while most might have simply moved to deflect the attack and defend themselves, Sofia knew her weapon well enough that she had the expectation she could do all that and more with the right gesture, and boy did she have it. Flippant in her wording and perhaps that playfulness reflected in her swordplay as well as she jabbed at the neck of that murderous maul with just a little flick, all too quickly she had separated one end of the weapon from the other and left her enemy dumbfounded, but luckily he didn’t have to linger on his woes for all that much longer.

“No, oh well~ I suppose I can always ask your friends then?” The sturdy hilt of her weapon not carrying quite so deadly an edge as the blade itself but certainly effective enough as Miss Serena slammed it into the nose of the knave and sent him spilling backward, the girl with the green gaze made sure not to give him much time or space to recover as she followed after him like an overexcited pup, and yet showed the brutal efficiency of a creature far less innocent. Heel rising up and ramming into his gut in order to drive the air and the fight out of the thug before she moved onto the next target, while the bubbly battler was brilliant in her brutality she also knew she was only just getting started, and hoped that the people around her did as well…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#6Sofia 

Farm Sim X787  I. [Solo] Empty Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:39 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 370 | TOTAL: 2220 | Bandito Huntress Strikes Again

“Goodness me, you all see so shy?” In some way the commentary of the coquette the driving force behind the calm manner in which she managed to fight, though the attacks of the aquamarine angel were certainly shown to carry enough weight to knock a grown man off his feet with a single stroke they were also deft and delicate, making it looking like she was dancing with a bunch of idiots as she flicked her arms and armaments around and sent fools flying away from her in a symphony of groans.
“Not one man among you willing to help a lady find what she’s looking for?” Mixing together spell craft and swordplay with such splendour that she was sure that the woman who trained her would be proud, when she was finally finished the feisty foreign femme was left panting breathless, but it had to be said that her enemies were doing far worse than she was.

“Goodness me, no wonder they’re saying chivalry is dead?” The blast she had unleashed as her opening volley certainly scattering the souls that had sought to attack her but any resilience and resistance that remained curbed by the siren’s swashbuckling in only the matter of a few seconds, Sofia couldn’t help but chide the cultists she had encountered as she surveyed the scene she had created in order to find a clue as to where to find the hapless and helpless soul she had arrived to rescue, and smirked as she saw something that seemed to offer the promise of that.
“Oh well, if you’re not going to help me, I suppose I’ll just have to help myself won’t I?” What at first seemed to be a cave actually seeming to bear the hallmarks of human handiwork in the way that markings and totems seemed to have been painstakingly carved into it in a crude and rather ugly fashion, if the brunette was a gambling woman she would certainly place a stake on the idea of finding her pretty prize within this whole and in many ways she was, so she headed toward it with her sword in hand, keen on finding out what these fanatics had been so keen on protecting…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum