Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

La Grange [Social | Judina]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Alisa 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:15 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @judina | BIKER

She rather liked that manabike rental she'd only just visited the other day, the same one she got the same vehicle she carried Esperia in for their fated training session on the outskirts of Orchidia. Today, she aimed to repeat that very pleasnt, fruitful endeavor, this time by herself, with nothing but the wind of her cheeks to keep her company. After a stenuous morning workout, the sculptress retreated back into the warmth of her hotel for a long, hot shower, swapping her sportswear with a tight, leathery catsuit, a skintight garment readily accentuating her feminine, hourglass figure, even when she actually bothered to zip it up instead of showing so much of that smooth, alabaster skin, making sure to keep that zipper low enough to bear enough of the pegasus stamp near her navel. She had nothing but pride for her guild, by far the strongest light guild in the country, and clearly, whatever weather most Fiorians called 'Winter' seemed thoroughly inconsequential to the statuesque stunner, whose Northern blood left her ill adapted to the average Southern summer, in return for handling those comparatively coldest months as easily as the month of July.

"Doesn't look like it'll clear up...", noted the sculptress, brushing away what few strands of raven hair the wind yet fluttered before her eyes, having tied her long hair into a stylish ponytail. The cold may not bother her, but she hardly appreciated the dark, overcast skies above, sighing with a disappointed hint as she resigned herself to the inevitable lack of sunlight to be enjoyed... But who knows... The weather has a way of pulling tricks on you more often than not, so she paid it little mind for now, that casual faint smile returning to her plush lips quickly enough as she made her way towards the bike rental... More than halfway across town...

One might wonder just why exactly would Alisa give a flip about paying a bit extra for a measly manabike rental with such a fat, girthy bank account under her belt. Were anybody to actually ask her such a moronic question, she'd readily answer how she hadn't exactly made her fortune by tossing bills around to make it rain. And it's not as if a fighter as powerful as herself cared for walking a couple extra miles now, did she? Quite the opposite, she might argue she revelled in the challenge, a magic warrior who thrived in adversity in times of peace to have an easier time when war finally came around. After all, nothing intimidates an enemy quite as easily as overwhelming might.

"I wonder if I'll finally get my hands on that Cudati~...", she mused, her smile widening slightly at that model she had laid eyes on the last time, but never managed to rent, having seen it taken from before her eyes. Faced with a resurging interest in the vehicles she cherished in her less than elegant days, long before bearing the stamp now adorning her midriff, she could only think of the thrill of powering such impressive rides with her own magic power. Yet as the rental shop finally came into sight,

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

La Grange [Social | Judina] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#2Judina † 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:06 am

Judina †
A new day raises for the knight, so far it felt like many days that seemed to have come and gone. Mostly because winter to Judina always felt the same and she disliked it but would not say a lot about it. The day does not continue on just by sitting at home so she would prepare for her day as she normally would. Medication, Shower and slowly getting her armor on, These were all normal of her to do each morning and say, Aside from making the cup of tea every once and a while, She was done and ready for her day.

Which in general was rather calm which was good in her eyes since peace and quiet was always good, She was checking over places that might have been already starting to rebuild or where not effected by anything but none the less she was checking over anything in general, the towns where quiet as well, It was not something for once she would not worry about if they was anything else that would cause trouble anymore, It was unneeded or something that could be solved quickly. Nothing yet again too troubling for Judina to worry about having anything happen to anyone.

While walking about the area seemed safe, still no trouble, it was the normal cycle of things yet again but it still did not bother her, Continuing with her on way of working and moving on forward. Then again she did not expect anything either.

So what was about this day would be the thing that it different what would be the very thing that she would do or say or have happen that would make this day any different it was peaceful and she would want nothing else to happen, nothing else needed to be done.

So turning unto the next point of searching Judina may have just found that moment of what she was looking for. Some one in the town was taking something interesting out in view of the public, Only interesting to her because Judina has never seen such a thing a before so it would speak her interesting, A very interesting woman more dressed for a different kind of day or maybe something else over all and a machine with wheels. Judina wouldn't judge what this woman choose to wore, She could manage to look it off and wonderfully.

So alas she would eventually end up close to that very woman even if she found her clothing questionable and more maybe the type to draw the eyes of anyone around, She might just be falling for it herself if that was the case."I do not mean to bother before anything you are doing, But what is this you are preparing to travel on?" Judina did not want to sound like she was out of touch, Almost felt slightly unsure what this was, and slowly it made sense to how this woman looked after all this gazing to inspect her she saw that guild tattoo, A blue pegasus member, this would be the first one she would recall meeting.

La Grange [Social | Judina] Alexss10
#3Alisa 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:17 am

Alisa

WORDS: 450 | TAG: @judina | BIKER

Surprised by the unexpected question thrown her way, she nonetheless betrayed none of it, her posture as calm and collected as she always looked, the very picture of elegance. Even if you might argue a leather bodysuit unzipped all the way below her navel was anything but, she clearly hadn't gotten the memo. Quite the opposite, she'd completely disagree:

"An innocent question is hardly any bother now, is it~?", replied the sculptress, smiling cool and playfully, flipping her long raven hair behind her as she turned to face the mysterious female. A tall, dark haired beauty, not unlike herself, with a seemingly pleasant disposition on top of it. Really, nothing for the shallow Pegasus mage to complain about as that hand came to rest upon her hip, the other running down the sleek, imposing machine, with visible pumps trailing the handgrips to the mana drive engine, "Indeed... Unlike some people might say, there's nothing really dangerous about it once you know what you're doing. Just like any other beast, it can be tamed, and like any other tool, it can be mastered."

Plenty of people feared powerful machines as such, not only did staying on top it require a fair amount of skill, the fact remained it was fueled by the user's own mana. Unlike a four wheeled mana vehicle, running out of power halfway through a journey, at potentially high speeds, could turn into a devastating collision. Even younger Alisa took care with driving them, but since then her magic power had only swelled beyond anything she could ever muster in her younger days:

"Don't tell me you never even considered getting on one~?", she inquired, raising an eyebrow as she shot a question back at the mysterious woman, already quite certain as to what answer she might hear, but ready to hear it from her lips nonetheless. The owner of the shop, seeing a potential customer, came over to Alisa soon enough. The sculptress already knew what what wanted, and thus dismissed the hard sell with a quick wave of her hand; she bothered to come to a cheap rental place exactly so she wouldn't need to bother haggling or any similar waste of time, and thus simply gave the man his jewels and reached down for the zipper in her outfit, pulling it up slightly, squeezing her curvaceous form into the tight outfit, reaching up up to her firm chest, better adjusting the protective leather garment.

Clearly she was getting ready to set off, easily evidenced by the way she draped one leg over the motorcycle, gripping the metal firmly between her shapely thighs. And yet she still looked at the mysterious woman, wondering if she'd have any measure of curiosity towards riding on a mana bike. She looked intrigued enough to have gone and asked a completely stranger about it, so, surely she must have some manner of vested interested?

"If you'd like to see what all the fuss is about...", she shrugged, smirking with a mischievous hint, "...I could be persuaded to let you ride with me~""

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#4Judina † 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:30 am

Judina †
But so far it was a pretty interesting conversation she was having but as it continued on it seemed like the carried on conversation would was so far was interesting topic of conversation."However, My mother taught me better then to seem like a stranger." Mostly with that offer to join her it was better she was not a stranger or nameless over all either."I am Judina Karlinius, Current I am one of the rune knights."She did not sound as awkward and like she was getting comfortable around this woman. Then again she felt it was needed, Who knows if it was needed in the others eyes.

"It does, look a bit strange to me."Carrying on these parts of a conversations Judina would mention."Being from Margold, These have never been seen by me."Which was true Judina would consider a few things, But she still had a few other questions. Eventually she would ask them too. So far she taking in the machine and pondering how it would work. So far Judina had not the slightest idea how the machine like that worked compared to the few she had saw."How does it work, Even if I am use to some machines, I am unsure and since never seeing one I am just super curious." Judina would even be looking over the machine every once and a while. So far she did not think the machine was dangerous at all. But seeing something interesting and new was still kind of settling into her mind but then again.

she would be more then willing for the risks."I am oddly extremely interested in a ride on this machine."Judina mentioned she did not sound scared or nervous about it more like she was already ready to go

Judina then asked."Should I set my armor aside? I do not know if weight balance will be a problem or not, But i can make it not a problem at all."She was making sure everything would be fine for what she was about to do, safety was important in her eyes just how she was for the moment. She had other clothing under it to make as always."I am not as brave as you maybe with your clothing however, Not that it isn't fitting for how you look."Judina was a different lady so she had a different look.

Hopefully it did not seem like a huge mess of a conversation, So far Judina was still a bit nervous about that thought, But she was coming out of shell about it. But she was not nervous about the machine, but still a new person. This woman shown more confidence, flare, boldness in other way where different then Judina did. It was slightly interesting in Judina's eyes about it."As well, Where would you like me to sit for this riding?"Judina asked her while coming to mind she was perfectly fine now and it was pretty cool.

#5Alisa 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:56 am

Alisa

WORDS: 600 | TAG: @judina | BIKER

"Alisa Vollan.", replied the tall sculptress, making a point to peel away the edge of her garment on her midriff, almost completely baring the Blue Pegasus stamp, before unzipping her bodysuit tighter for comfort, smiling cool and radiantly at the woman before her, now a stranger no longer, "A pleasure to meet you, Judina~"

Despite her low, disillusioned opinion of the Rune Knights as an organization, she'd never been so prejudiced as to judged every Knight before actually getting to know her. Thus far, she'd befriended a scarce handful of them - even being asked as Maid of Honor by one of them - the few she could actually respect, regardless of the corruption and incompetence of their organization. Judina seemed like a pleasant woman, and so her affiliation mattered comparatively little. Brow raised, she listened attentively to her words, looking visibly amused at the comment towards her outfit, reaching up and idly tweaking the zipper binding that tight, well squeezed cleavage in pace:

"Such a flatterer... I see the motorcycle isn't the only novelty you're curious about~...", she chuckled, looking over her shoulder, shooting a mischievous wink to the honest Knightly woman. Despite that elegant, ravishing figure, she had a cute, almost innocent vibe to her ladylike personality. Alisa defenitely appreciated it, she valued frankness in herself and others, and thus found Judina's company enjoyable enough, "Indeed, your beauty is your own. Bravery has little to do with it, though you've no need to dress like me, or even get rid of your armor. It can carry a lot more weight than both of ours put together."

Shaking her head, she patted the spot behind her, as if saying all she had to do was sit behind the tall sculptress, who scooted her cushy behind a bit further forward to better make room for her. Really, the only difficulty they might have with Judina's inexperience was her reluctance to lean into tighter turns, most would likely feel they'd reached too close to the ground for comfort.

"Just take a seat and wrap your arms around my waist. Keep your legs close to the bike, and hold on tightly, no need to feel shy about it. And the most important part... When I lean to one side, make sure you move with me. Just relax~... I won't crash, so you have nothing to worry about.", urged the sculptress, a short but sweet summary of everything she needed to know and keep in mind. Cool and patiently, she'd wait for Judina to take her seat, wait until she felt a good enough hold around her torso to ensure the girl wouldn't get shaken off the steel beast they sat upon. Then and only then would she pull up the side stand with the tip of her foot, and rev the engine until it purred, fueled by a hefty amount of mana pumped straight into that greedy engine. The sound thrilled her more than she'd admit, her smile widening slightly at the excitement at the speed to come, pulling down her sunglasses over her eyes and speaking up, "Ready when you are~"

The moment she heard any semblance of a positive reply from the dark haired knight, Alisa revved the engine again, lifting her foot up from the ground and racing off as that purring became a loud roar echoing through the neighborhood. Wind whipped against her face as they picked up speed, and the sculptress leaned in, reducing drag and speeding up further. In a matter of minutes, they'd have breezed away from the more populated parts of the city... As fast as it may feel at that moment, Alisa had barely even reached her top running speed. Until she got there, Alisa would always feel they were moving too slow.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#6Judina † 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:13 pm

Judina †
She seemed almost choke on her own words when Alisa mentioned her being curious, She seemed unsure what even to say to it. At least her face had not gone red with any kind of embarrassment. Then again she even did not expect to be given a compliment, She got very few of them these days. That she noticed anyway."Right you might be right with that." Judina mentioned still in her slightly embarrassed manner, but she had no idea what she would be implying then after all she was clueless to whatever could be mentioned by other people.

She had all her worries set aside so Judina seemed to just figure out it was time to take the dive as so to say. So when it seemed the only limit so far was her just needing to talk herself into it, Which seemed a bit more of a fight than Judina assumed, Who know the knight and law enforcer had such problems. But it showed they where humans as well and had problems and fears like everyone else. Judina could actually wish in some manner she had Alisa confidence, What she at least thought her confidence anyway, Because it would do a lot for not only her, but the people she served.

Slowly Judina would starting follow what was told by her, like she was going trough which step slowly in her mind for at least one last time before, Judina did not seemed to take much time to settle and sit in the chair of the cycle, It was oddly more comfortable then she first assumed, Making sure she was balanced as well as comfortable, So she was comfortable about now since yes she did not need to remove the armor, it almost  unneeded for this situation.

She was not worried about crushing with her, Judina was in fact feel rather safe and comfortable about it, around her and even getting braver as she prepared for the ride. As long as nothing was hugely mentioned to remind her brain what she would be doing next, being ready and how she was diving into this ride, She put her arms around the waist of this woman with out a second thought, No regrets now only learning. She said now prepared as she wished, she had no other thoughts then keeping mind to lean when Alisa would and that was it so far.

#7Alisa 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:15 am

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @judina | BIKER

That reaction was quite cute, despite her beauty and elegance, it seemed the knight was quite the bashful sort. To her credit she quite easily managed to keep her cool and wits about her, and thus Alisa got little more than an amused chuckle. Instead, she watched with some interest as Judina slowly fought off her apprehensions and hopped on the bike, leaning in to press her metal clad body against her back and wrapping her arms around the sculptress' waist. There really wasn't much to her confidence, after all, most of it came from pride and vanity, from seeing herself as among the most beautiful. And yet for all this near arrogance, she also cared for the people who she felt desereved it, a number she found steadily growing as the years passed.

And yet little of that mattered once they found themselves sitting on that bike, it felt as if that strong, powerful gusts blew away any and all concerns outside this thrill, outside this adrenaline pumping through one's veins. But for Alisa, this rush only drove her to seek more of it, lips widening into a smirk as they'd finally left the town of Orchidia, and the sculptress could speed up to her heart's content:

"Now, hold on...!", urged Alisa, revving that engine until the bike sped up further, now finally hitting the first turn a fair few meters away. You could argue against speeding up before a turn in a myriad ways, but for the speedy Alisa, they were still going much too slow for her tastes, after all, they'd only barely hit the kind of speed she herself could reach without any bike.

That didn't make the first tight turn any less palpable, Alisa leaned so far into it her knee came inches from the ground, leaning on one side and counterbalancing the G force from the turn itself, and thus preventing the two from being knocked off the proverbial horse.

"Hanging in there...?!", she'd ask, actually raising her voice to make herself heard over the roaring engine and blowing winds, hoping Judina's grip hadn't gotten shaky already

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#8Judina † 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:35 am

Judina †
So the new things that would be happening would the thing Judina would learn would be good for her. Judina had not taken many rushed or new experiences in life, this would be one in almost five plus years. Even to add she could not recall the last kind of risk she took in life, This would be a new and enlightening experience for her and Alisa seemed to be the better guide to her then most people could assume.

She did feel uneasy at first, This kind of speed was not something she was use too, nor have yet to even be on before, She could look still grasping what was gather and collecting her thoughts together while being on this, The speed did not scare her much but she felt that rush that most people would, It was very free feeling in some manner, But she almost forgot one thing.

She would follow along with Alisa while she moved and exactly when she did move too, She might be enjoying the moment but she was also a good lass who would remembered what she needed to. hearing what she asked Judina unsure she if would be heard by the noise of everything around her said."Yes, I am." She said still sound like the herself but not nervous anymore."This is quite interesting of an experience so far."She also followed that up with. Judina was happy with it but mentioned that as a note. She seemed to just be gathering her thoughts still and did not know how to express that feeling and rush she was getting and the enjoyment as well from this bike ride, But she was happy with this moment and opened up a lot quicker then Judina's mind would still assume from the start.

#9Alisa 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:44 pm

Alisa

So far so good, she seemed to be handling herself quite well for someone who'd never been atop a bike, for whatever reservations she may have had at first. But then again, if Judina were the kind to devolve into a nervous wreck in the face of the unknown, she'd have never quite made it as knight now, would she? Even knowing this, Alisa couldn't help but chuckle, noting she hardly looked tense at all. Despite the budding curiosity to see it for herself, she nonetheless kept her eyes on the road, and before long the first intersection came up... Alisa remembered all too clearly, and yet both those times she rode her bike through here she'd always wound up going left... But now, on the company of a woman she scarcely knew, just how could she resist the appeal of exploring the road not taken, the path she scarcely knew:

"Hmmm, let's see what we'll find this way.", spoke the sculptress, nodding towards the right, leaning into yet another turn, blowing dust and dirt in the other directon as her knees all but licked the ground. Though much to her surprise, no more than a couple kilometers in and she spotted a rather visible bump in the road. At the speed she were going, hitting something like that could prove dangerous, and yet, Alisa hardly looked bothered by it, instead merely musing aloud, not losing her focus for even a second, "Ooh...?"

For Judina's sake even more than her own, Alisa stopped accelerating at the sight, letting that momentum carry her forward, losing a modest bit of speed before hitting the bump, causing the motorcycle to soar a good few meters the air before falling down with the odd elegance of a gentle thump. The sculptress rose her body ever so slightly, using herself to absorb some of that impact, making that shapely, leather bound bust ripple as both wheels hit the ground in near perfect synch. At some point she'd have to think about a neat place to stop for a break. Why come all this far if you won't even take a moment to appreciate the landscape, right?

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#10Judina † 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:41 am

Judina †
So it seems they all come to what was normal of these moment the quiet that settled in, But the machine it's self anyway it had to make noise and it was the sign it worked still. Following along like she would when she mentioned she would be going right so followed even if being close enough and the thought of her falling almost came to mind and it almost got a reaction out of her, But she would just try and focus on something else while they where heading some where else. Maybe this was more an experience to learn how to socialize and learn about more people.

Which could be a part here, In learning about many things about other people with guilds so she could learn a bit more from this woman, Not like she hasn't already but could always be more to learn from Alisa. That thought are carrying one her mind just before the small jump It would make Judina tense up a bit because of her fear of falling actually happening and not just her being close to the ground. She even felt like she stopped breathing in a moment out of a slightly panic of that fearing happening.

But when the bump happen it made Judina focus again and feel normal and realize she was on normal ground and that she still had on going battles of some fear. Even if some thought she was fearless in some manner when actually on the job."This something new to see?"Judina asked since they both stopped now and she figured Alisa was looking at something."I personally have not been this far away or out of the city. Even if i grew up in these kinds of areas more often then not."

#11Alisa 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:26 am

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @judina | BIKER

"You have quite a lot left to see in that case~", replied the sculptress, chuckling almost playful, but no less truthfully, knowing Judina needed only look left and right to understand what she meant. That said, her next words truly piqued the crystal mage's interest, making her brow raise, "You as well, huh...?"

Though these words made it all too clear the two came from the same part of the country, Alisa wouldn't explore it for now, saving that conversation topic for when she could actually focus on it entirely. She had indeed been raised in a small town just north of Orchidia, closer to the border. She doubted Judina was from there as well, but the same region was more than enough to feel that budding sense of kinship:

"I bet you we'll have a wonderful view from up there...!", spoke the sculptress turned biker, once more turning the handlebars as she went off the beaten path, driving off road across a grassy meadow. Short, lush grass, thriving in the rain of the past couple of days, enduring the winter better than many a human...

She couldn't help but smile, leaning forwards into the hill as she climbed her way up, higher and higher until finally, they reached the top, and a verdant, grassy landscape unveiled before them. Plains, meadows and hills like the one they'd just made their way up, and eventually came to a stop, with Alisa kicking down the side stand of her bike, leaving it to rest as she climbed off.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

[/quote]

#12Judina † 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:46 am

Judina †
She would not pick up how much more was left to see, Judina was an odd woman sometimes, maybe she was just enjoying talking to some one new. Her thoughts were easily distracted when sometimes when it was dealing with new people sometimes her mind just was more interested in a few other things.

"Well my family is from Marigold to start with, so maybe i haven't one hundred percent notice a different because a lot of things are different compared to most areas."She mentioned currently that was on her mind while she was talking.

Eventually she would finally enjoy and take in such an area it was was different then what she was use too, but one a rune knight doesn't see a lot of now days. Not picking up Alisa had started to go off a path and up still not really until she had stopped.

Then again like a small child she felt still almost uneasy on an edge which is almost funny considering Judina does some times mention to people to get over their fears, But it was still the fear of falling."You are quite clever to find these areas." She mentioned with a slight laugh.

"I tend to try and find these areas, Given maybe not as close to some edges for medication  quite often." She did seem still a bit happy about it all quite the normally content happy person, Almost could make a person wonder if kind of life she could really have if she did not become a rune knight or ever leave Marigold, But it was not only important."I run out of knowing of places quickly sometimes, Such is life i guess." She also just seemed to carry one, Keeping to herself the flare of her company.

#13Alisa 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:14 am

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @judina | BIKER

"Indeed they are...", Alisa chuckle, refraining from mentioning how the work they had to do there was a hundred kinds of boring. At the same, she did enjoy the idle time she spent there, "Marigold always feels more peaceful than most other cities in Fiore... Not much ever happens there, for better and worse. At times like these, you'd wonder if nothing happening there wasn't the best thing the city might ask for."

Alisa couldn't help but sigh, even though she was hardly traumatized by the experience, she'd defenitely remember the massacre scene from the day the demons invaded. She'd never forget it, nor would she want to, not when she could use that fresh, grim memory as a keen reminder of what Demons could do when left unchecked. Alisa dealt with Demons often, and even believed creatures couldn't be simple classed as good or evil by no other criteria than their race... Predestined by birth. Good are evil may be myths, but as an thought exercise, one might think to themselves: What is best, to be born good, or to overcome one's supposedly predestined evil nature though their own efforts?

"Nothing clever about it, just memory~ I appreciate the sentiment nonetheless~", giggled the sculptress, gracefully as ever as she flipped her hair behind her and winked at the shaky woman, offering her a hand to dismount the bike. Once she had her feet on solid ground, she'd unzip her bodysuit slight, baring the smooth, alabaster skin beneath, already glistening with faint droplets of sweat.

Feeling the cool breeze brushing that warm exposed skin felt as wondrous as a lover's caress, and Alisa sighed softly, taking a step towards the top of the hill and inhaling deeply, her chest heaving up and down as her smile widened delightedly:

"Medication hmmm...? So you're an alchemist of sorts?", inquired the artist, glancing at the girl out the corner of her eye, brow raise with visible interest. She did imagine this girl to actually need some herbal medicine every now and then considering her job as a Rune Knight, always heeding the call of duty and drawn into fights whether she agreed with them or not, "You know, simply taking your time to explore your surroundings goes a long way. And if by any chance you have any work in the area, knowing the terrain goes a long way in just performing that job efficiently."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#14Judina † 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:44 am

Judina †
Judina then realize what words she mixed up, she could blame it upon her own nervousness."Here I am talking like my younger brother for a moment."She mentioned trying to slightly hide her own embarrassment."I meant meditation and not medication. Maybe if being an alchemist would be useful but I could admit mixing up my words I am far from one."She seemed to try to hide that she felt embarrassed by a mix up of words.

But then again, Maybe being a bit higher of places did not help when your a woman scared of falling."Even if just memory, I could sometimes only wish to remember this and often forget to travel and head off to places like these, Or fall asleep around these places if i do manage to find them."Which is true, She had times where she often just slept on the trees of an area then just going some where and sleeping. "But the meditation was one of the many things I use to train and do before i became a rune knight." It was an interesting time and trial for Judina but she could admit Rune knight's life was harder then anything else she had dealt with before.

"I more often then naught spending my times off just having a quiet moment of peace, Maybe anything I need to pick back up on."
Which was mostly remembering to eat a bit better."Maybe a better meal then something quick, a bit longer sleep and anything else that is normal since I lose track."She mentioned which means the simple things where a bit less for her."Or on an off chance seeing any family of manage to being around or I manage to catch out in public." Which was also one thing that was annoying in her mind.

#15Alisa 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:49 am

Alisa

"Some people make that mistake quite often, It's not surprising your brother is one of them~", teased Alisa, winking playfully, visibly amused at Judina's little confusion. It seemed she felt a little dazed from the modest height of the hill they stood on, and thus, the sculptress rested a hand on her shoulder and smiled, about as ressuring as a total stranger could possibly look.

Vertigo hmm...? This didn't look like a woman whose very job description had her risking her life for a living. Alisa's brow stood raised as she looked over her new acquaintance, perhaps hoping to set her mind at ease before she might enjoy this stunning landscape before them:

"Nothing wrong with falling asleep around these parts~ Find yourself a lovely shade to lie under, and I doubt you'll stay awake too long.", she replied, shaking her head, tucking those loose strands behind her ear as the wind whipped them about behind her, returning her gaze to the glorious landscape before her, "If you do manage to stay awake, then, well... It can be quite the lovely place for a long meditation as well. It's a wonderful way of training, I'll agree on that, essential to any martial artist, though sharpening one's body is paramount."

Shifting her gaze skywards, Alisa watched as the gray shifting clouds travelled across the sky, a promise of rain to come in the near future, if not necessarily while they were yet out in the meadows. Hopefully not that soon... Alisa shook off that vaguely unpleasant though in favor of the pleasant company beside her

"You and I both... Nothing quite like taking some time to yourself, away from the world~... Enjoy the sights before you, find a captivating book to read, some art to work on. One should never get so engrossed in work they forget to appreciate the beauty all around them.", beauty one could see, smell, hear, touch... And naturally, taste~ Finding the best places to eat proves all too rewarding, after all, a good meal is good for your soul. Almost as much as having a home to come back to, making Alisa glance off into the distance with a longing look, thinking back to the Guild Hall she'd accepted as her home, "Family huh... I'd sure hope you're seeing your family enough~ Life as a Knight can be dangerous, surely they worry for your safety."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#16Judina † 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:39 am

Judina †
It seemed like she was not really sure about what to say about how often she was them."I see them every once and a while. I just numb my mind from any worry about them most of the time."Which she started it off with."Then again I come from a family a really understanding and open family so if not often it is always like nothing has changed."It would work in this rune knights favor.

"Then again guess we just try our best for are varying anti-social behaviors." She seemed to wonder for a different word while they stood."Or i guess my mother and father could be considered hermits, But honesty and well mannered ones who generally would take in anyone who truly need help for any reason."She mentioned which she was more taken delight into it, It shaped wonderful people like herself then if Alisa would meet any other of her family members it would most likely show, Hopefully anyway they were all different in terms of how they acted, That and she doubted Alisa would meet her older brother since he was gone as far as she knew.

"Maybe Waylon would just be easily more embarrassed then i am most of the time, But that is just here say."And like she was poking fun at a family member. But at least for now Judina seemed okay even if she felt just slightly off and uneven at the level they where at.

"Maybe my next day off will be here, Or some where else i could find as well."which she mentioned in more of a moment of hopeful joy. "I will stay awake, It will just be when I am alone i could fall asleep depending how hard the day before was." She also mentioned.

#17Alisa 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:14 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @judina | BIKER

It seemed Judina's penchant for solitude ran in the family. Alisa smiled, somewhat intrigued by her words. Though she'd been bold enough to approach her earlier, Alisa could spot another solitary soul easily enough, though she hardly knew enough of her own family to say whether her own lonely tendencies came from nature or nurture:

"Nothing wrong with being a loner, the desire for solitude seems mostly dismissed nowadays but...", noted Alisa, as if to reassure the girl there was nothing wrong with their antisocial behaviors, perhaps hinting as she was speaking for herself first and foremost. Despite her elegance and eloquence, her bluntness all but evidenced she herself was a woman who cherished her personal space, "Few people actually thrive in crowds as so many seem to idealize."

Waylon hmmm...? Was he a brother? A cousin...? Or perhaps, a lover~? Alisa's lips widened into a playful smile as that ever inquisitive mind couldn't help but ponder on the significance of that name Judina spoke so fondly, musing on what kind of familiar relationship the two might share. She was far too elegant to pose such a question to one she'd only just met, and thus she held her peace and refrained from losing herself in the details.

"Hmmm, you can most certainly find charming spots such as these to laze about, well, just about anywhere in the country really~ You'll little more effort beyond keeping your eyes open.", she agreed, though couldn't help but crook her brow at her next words, "Well, midday naps are no replacement for a good, fulfilling night's sleep. Too little of dat will wreak havok on that great skin of yours~"

A gust of wind blew through the meadows, whipping her hair about and drawing the artist's eyes up into the sky. Seemed like they wouldn't have these clear skies for much longer...

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#18Judina † 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:48 pm

Judina †
"Mid days naps are nice, Maybe I just and too much of a worry form work, Not like my brother Waylon would just find a spot and sleep, He often just traveled alone to learn of lands because he was curious and to try any kind of tea he could get his hands on." Judina casually mentioned while she worked up the courage to walk a bit closer to the edge trying to deal with her fear slightly. Well her best anyway to deal with it, It would seemed she would not be dealing with it too well.

Just trying her best but each step closer to a bit an edge and trying to hide her nervousness even if the smallest and tiny amount of it was showing on her face. She wanted to at least try this while she was with some one else new and getting comfortable and managed to work up the moment to relax and try something new, Maybe even the fact she did not say much else while she was trying this, But she was taking small steps some of them slower each point of the edge

Maybe she did not realize what she was trying slightly ruined the moment she did not realize that she also did not say anything else. It felt her nerves on edge more and more if anything Judina was starting to bite off more then she could chew so to say she seemed to freeze when she was at a point where she normally would back off.

Even in that moment slightly stepping a bit too far and even some how manage to scare herself and in an attempt to step back she seemed to fall back because her mind just did not work for her currently she could save herself but Alisa had time to catch her as well.

#19Alisa 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:20 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @judina | BIKER

"Wiser man than he lets on, I take it~ Too much work without a good rest will only shave years off your lifespan.", nodded Alisa, smiling, chuckling graceful at that image of the woman's brother; especially after learning of that penchant for tea, he hardly seemed like an ordinary guy at all. Crossing her arms under that generous bosom, she kept an eye on Judina who seemed to be looking at something else entirely.

Despite the obvious unease she showed earlier, here she stood, inching closer and closer to the not so steep edge, even if the sculptress did imagine she might find it dreadfully terrifying. Of course, none of that compared to what she'd feel once she actually lost balance, enough the sculptress herself couldn't help but gasp. Thankfully, she also reacted on pure reflex, despite her apparent distraction with the beauty all around her, further evidencing how an experienced martial artist never truly let her guard down, no matter how cool and collected they may seem. Swinging her arm out horizontally, she swiftly caught the girl by the he hand

"Whoa there...", she interjected, her smile almost fading for the briefest moments, "I can understand how your vertigo might annoy you... Though I assure you, that is hardly a reason to leap into an early grave."

Using her own weight as balance, she leaned back and kept a firm grip on Judina's hand, her toes curling and helping her dig into the grassy terrain, thankfully not so moist she couldn't get a proper grip. Between her strength and a firm, rooted stance, she needed only reach her other hand for the Knight's gripping with both hands before yanking her firmly back onto solid ground towards her.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#20Judina † 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:07 pm

Judina †
This would be an interesting situation to anyone else but to Judina she would feel would be more then just embarrassment. But she would be horrible at hiding it, Even if she wanted to hide it, As well as attempting to hide it.

That is when her mind caught up to what was going after all her mind did not think of what exactly was going on while she was falling but it was panic, could see the panic on her face as one of the few things that would set this knight into a panic, It would be even visible on her face as well, It would be the only time anyone could really see her panic.

She even while falling at one point seemed to closed her eyes in her panic while she fell waiting and expecting the noise when she landed on the ground but did not, Hearing the voice of Alisa and realize she was okay but realizing where she was now and what had happen she could not help but being embarrassed about this because she was doing things she would normally would not because she felt better and like she would be okay.

She could not hide the red face she had when this moment was over, But she also was super thankful for that really what Alisa had one but still frozen in her mind and slowly coming back and with that red face. slowly came back too reality and seemed to finally spoke and still sounded nervous. "Thank-k-k you..." She sounded not only embarrassed but slightly shy sounding about it. Like all and all she did not expect this at all. She seemed to be coming back for the most however, just her body still seemed to be frozen with the fear she had just went through still.

#21Alisa 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:55 am

Alisa

"Don't mention it~", replied the crystal woman, shaking her head slightly, that casual smile hardly fading for even a second as she held on to the knight's hand, making damned sure she had her feet on solid ground.

Holding on to the girl, Alisa scarcely moved as she calmly let the tension seep away from her body, awaiting for her to take deep breaths and gather herself. That and deep hint of red on her cheeks was far too pretty and precious a sight to look away from, urging the tall, graceful woman to brush some of those long, dark strands away from the girl's face, calmly helping her readjust her visage until her earlier fright became but a distant memory:

"How cruel would I have to be to let a young, beautiful woman leap to an early grave hmmm~?", spoke the sculptress, chuckling nonchalantly, making it all too clear she never really though Judina to be in any real danger, not with herself around. Even if she had fallen, a single glance revealed she'd probably not lose her life over it, "Well, leap onto a stretcher is more like it..."

Calmly holding on to Judina's hand until she mostly recovered her composure, Alisa took a deep breath and finally allowed her gaze to slip elsewhere, looking up into those thick, black clouds above:

"Still, this feels like just enough excitement for one day, wouldn't you agree~?", noted the sculptress, shooting another wary glance at the ever darkening skies, the howling winds blowing across the hills in a very vocal warning of the foul weather to come. They'd made the most of the breaks inbetween each downpour, and Alisa, for one, had no intention to stick around to see how hard the rain would come back.

Leaving an arm on the shaken girl's arm, she motioned her a bit further down downhill, on her own to feet for once instead of simply assisted by gravity, a far less unpleasant way to come down as Alisa guided them back to the motorcycle, sitting back on it and pulling up the side stand.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#22Judina † 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:35 am

Judina †
It would not be too long, Maybe it was just over all a situation she herself had not been use too in years maybe just things of else that use to be at one point."Well, I maybe just slightly."Judina seemed finally collected in thought and mind which was good.

Judina just seemed to try and to be as normal as she could but she now seemed normal."I will eventually come back here. one way or another."Judina mentioned since she was back to normal."But I can agree, Maybe there is something else to do or learn."Which was her normal mind set anyway.

Which means back on a machine she only just seen and started getting use too machines were still not common enough for her, But it was still interesting, Judina even if it would happen would no be too annoyed by the rain if even needed she could deal with being in it just did not realize what it could do for the machine she would be on. Judina being the clueless person she was with the motor bike would not piece together that the machine could get in trouble with rain, maybe she would learn later.

Mentally she would be preparing to deal with the uneasy feeling on the motor bike again, Still slightly uneasy but she was getting use to it as she was with various things in life. But nonetheless she followed and quietly took in the moment before she would prepare for getting back on the bike. She was excited a bit more nervous now, She was getting use to this bike, even maybe if she got brave enough she would try and get her own to drive around, Even wondering if she could make one out of her magic.

#23Alisa 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:06 am

Alisa

WORDS: 320 | TAG: @judina | BIKER

Little by little the girl regained her composure and before long had agreed with the sculptress, earning a playful, laid back chuckle from the tall, graceful woman, a faint smile that faded only the moment she felt the first few droplets on her smooth, pale skin. Reflexively zipping up her bodysuit, met only the faintest token resistance as her hand ran over the generous fullness of her chest, but this time didn't stop until she'd zipped it tightly, leaving little exposed skin in the face of the elements:

"That makes two of us... I'll most certainly come back the moment the weather turns a tad more amenable.", she nodded, brushing her long, raven hair behind her as she awaited for Judina to hop on, and soon enough, she'd revved the engine and taken off, as soon as she felt that tight grip around her waist.

And thus, she set off, knowing - or at the very least hoping - Judina had now grown more comfort with that roaring engine, the whipping wind and rain against her face, that devilish speed they raced through the roads with. Good sense dictated one should ride slower in the rain, and yet Alisa seemed to be doing the exact opposite, furrowing her brow as the downpour intensified:

"Hmmm... So much for steering clear of the rainfall...", noted Alisa, her brow twitching at the vexing, if somewhat predictable turn of events. As lovely a time as she gazing out the windows, watching the rain from the comfort of her home, relishing that soothing pitter patter on the roof, she'd very much rather not get caught out under it, especially when the humble little drizzle turning into a menacing deluge. Though they had yet to reach that point, the increasingly menacing loom of the rainclouds overhead made it all too clear for any who bothered looking, "...At this rate, we might as well stop at the first café we run into, wait for the rain to pass. Nothing pleasant about riding around in this weather."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#24Judina † 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:29 am

Judina †
It would leave her to wonder where exactly she would head off too, not that she was nervous she just did not see anything for a fair amount of time that was not just woods and nature, So maybe Alisa knew more where to go now then her. Judina did not mind being the follower but it seemed like it was just more because she did not know places this far yet.

"How far do you guess we are from one?" Putting aside the fact that most likely the sitting and talking may worry her thoughts and as well considering this a test of her social skills again because she lacked conversations to have right away. After all what else does she talk to this woman about again, She yet had a clue to it.

But it will flow into something eventually. Judina was most likely getting herself worked up again, Wouldn't be a far stretch. Judina would also be one who was focusing back to just making sure she remembered to lean and everything else as well. Then again while they were going wherever her mind did wonder if their was anything really dangerous or having her of need while she just did this.

Even if Judina had the habit of just doing things on her own and just often trailing off on her own so far she had a lot of good things said about her job. Then the road and what got her mind is a different relaxing state started to happen again. So everything seemed to be back to the normal and while was the guide still but Judina would just in case be watching. Then again she just assumed or hoped most likely Alisa had a plan and she just needed to wait as well, Both were options.

#25Alisa 

La Grange [Social | Judina] Empty Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:08 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @judina | BIKER

"Not far, I bet...", replied Alisa sounding far less sure in her words than she may have liked, as evidenced by the ever faster racing across the wet streets, with no thought in her mind beyond getting to shelter fast. No real amusement to be had lingering outside getting drenched, "...I hope..."

No other travellers ventured this lone, drenched roads as such, let alone on a ride as boisterous as a deceptively waterproof manabike. Alisa wasn't so careless as to breeze her way into tight corners just because she happened to be in a hurry... That said, she'd most certainly cut through them faster than she should have, deftly avoiding any muddy depressions in the road as she tilted into each corner, pleased Judina had rememebered those very precious lessons that kept the two from getting flung helplessly away the turn.

"In any case, we're almost back to Orchidia, so we'll be seeing for ourselves soon enough.", noted Alisa, eyes narrowing, head lowering as the pouring rain threatened to hinder her much needed vision. Instead, she revved up the handlebar and sped up, her smile widening into a delighted, relieved smile as she finally saw Orchidia right at the end of this road, "...And here we go... Really, salvation couldn't come soon enough~"

The sculptress actually raced past the first few houses, not slowing down until she started passing by a sufficiently concerning number of pedestrians, knowing better than to speed through populated areas as such, lest she wind up taking someone's life. Seeing a nice, cozy looking Cafe across the street, she slowly slowed down to a halt, coming to rest under a sheltered overhang, the only real relief they'd had so far:

"Not soon enough to keep us from getting drenched, though too late for that now~...", noted the sculptress, sighing in delight at the thought of finally having gotten out from under the downpour, thankful to have worn only a skintight, leathery bodysuit which wouldn't really get much more restrictive anyway... Not even the chilly breeze against her wet skin truly bothered Alisa beyond the first few shivers, as evidenced by the way she partially unzipped the garment, finding a far greater relief in no longer feeling it cling to her skin. Looking back at Judina as she gathered her hair in a bunch and gently squeezed out the excess water, "Come on, lets get ourselves warmed up."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: