Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Experience Tranquility [Esperia]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:30 am

Baron
Fenrir was even more confused by their reactions. They seemed so off put by the comment that one got defensive and the other became even more bashful. It was kind of cute how they both became so flustered though the Lycan couldn't wrap his tail around why. Were they embarrassed or something? That would be understandable maybe. If he understood. "Relationship?" he tilted his head, "Why would I asks?" he looked at them both puzzled as he crossed his arms. He thought it was a pretty neat question, plus they were friends! Or he thought they were his new friends, maybe he should have been more considerate or maybe he should have known what that e word meant.

"E-er-erogenout? Ero-gen-ous?" he tried to say the word, "Sounds tasty." he licked his lips as he imagined what a 'erogenous zone' looked like. He imagined it was maybe a type of pastry, with a name like that maybe jelly filled.

"Well Mare, Aura. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to want to touch your erogen zones." he pointed a finger upward as he spoke trying to sound considerate, "Maybe I can touch them another time? When we do have that sort of relationship!" would they share their food with him? Erogen zones must have been quite rare after all, but they sounded yummy.

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 3 MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#52Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:40 am

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

Fenrir's confused reaction to the word she had said made Esperia's cheeks flush up slightly, not entirely sure how to properly describe it. In fact, she was feeling awkward enough that she scratched her cheek slightly, an amused smile lingering on her lips as she explained in a softer tone. "It's the type of places on the body you only let your lover touch." That sounded like a good way to explain it without going too much into detail, at least she herself certainly wouldn't permit anyone aside from Fia to touch her in such a way! Not to mention knowing the sensations those zones brought? It was understandable that the twins were getting flustered.

Poor Mare, when Fenrir continued speaking and apologized the feminine-looking boy was just about to try to clear up the confusion when the shenanigans continued in the form of a request to touch them another time, the comment about having that sort of relationship making Aura grin at the man. "Are you trying to flirt with my brother Fenrir?"

And by now Mare was visibly hiding his face behind his hands, clearly way too flustered and embarrassed to continue eating. Meanwhile, Esperia was trying to do her best not to die from a laughing fit.

#53Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:55 am

Baron
Well this was even more confusing! She spoke now about lovers and touching places! "Well, I don't mind being lovers, we're friends right? We love each other! Heck I love you guys so much you can touch me too then! That way we touched each other." this time he was confident in his answer as he nodded his head and crossed his arms. Easy, if they just touched one another's places then it would be find. It was like sharing food anyway, they'd get to touch him and he'd touch their eros! "Oh! Oh! It must be like training! Then I really wanna touch you guys then! If we do it enough we'll all be super close."

Ok maybe he was a bit more naive than he should have been. They were explaining something that sounded so simple but he couldn't come to get a grip on whatever it what they really meant. If it was training it was easy, if not what could it be? "Flirt with your brother?" he tilted his head looking at Aura, "Well I mean, if your brother wants to! We can go all night! Heck I would love for you guys to join in!" he pumped his fist with confidence, training with multiple partners at once sounded like a blast.

"Oh, unless you would rather go one at a time? I have alotta stamina so I can last pretty long as long as I don't have to transform." with that he'd place his hand on Aura's shoulder with a wide grin, "As long as we all have fun, I don't mind."

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#54Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:40 am

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

Speaking of awkward... Esperia couldn't help but raise her hand to her forehead, pressing the palm lightly against her head as her cheeks flushed up lightly. "Someone please explain it to him..." Aura mumbled softly, trying to do her best not to start laughing while Mare's face grew redder by the second.

"Umm Fenrir, a lover is like a very special type of friend, aside from loving them as a friend, you also like them in a romantic way. The girl I told you about? Fia, she is my lover, like she is a special type of friend that nobody else can be for me~"

The girl explained, her lips curving up slightly into a warm smile yet when Aura heard the man's comment about the flirting bit she started to giggle uncontrollably while poor Mare had steam rising from his ears, his body toppling back against the bench while he flailed wildly in a panic. "I-I-I'm not gay!"

Mare declared feebly yet when Fenrir suggested the idea of the others joining Aura was literally rolling on the floor of laughter. "First he is flirting with my brother, now he is asking for an orgy! Oh demon lords, I can see why Master Asmodeus likes him!"

#55Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:55 pm

Baron
Fenrir's confusion knew no bounds at this point. he didn't have a clue what Esperia meant but in retort to her words he'd offer a sincere smile to at least was getting what she said. She poke about 'romance' that must have been really neat. Kinda like that other thing with training, "Oooh Romance." he nodded seldom tapping his temple as if he knew what she was saying. Romance was something that he understood for sure, it was a type of cake! Ah ha, of course it was how could he have been so foolish? She thought he was daft probably, of course he knew what romance was. He ate romance with that Alisa girl not long ago.

Mare's words threw him off a tad, "Gay?" he mumbled the word as he tried his best to understand, now what could that have possibly meant? 'gay' hmm. Maybe that meant he wasn't strong enough to train? So he wasn't strong, well that was a shame, Fenrir would just have to help him get in shape! Or well, at least try to help him get into fighting shape. That would at least allow him to do better for himself when teased to hard.

"Oh no! Are you okay? Don't worry I won't be rough on you guys! I wanna be friends after all!"

🐺
#56Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:07 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

Esperia raised a hand to her forehead, a soft groan escaping her lips at Fenrir's response. It seemed the subject would be impossible to clear up with the man, so instead she thought it might be best to change the subject a little. "Mare~ Did you research into the matter that I asked of you?"

The dark elf suddenly sat upright, nodding his head in response while he inquired softly. "I did Master Esperia!" The dark elf nodded his head sheepishly while he continued speaking. "According to the stories, a Saiyan will become able to tap into their true power when exposed to an intense rage."

Mare's words left Esperia to muse softly, seemingly quite interested in the idea. "Then again, Fenny is way too sweet to get angry~" The girl mused softly yet with their meals finished she decided on the next course of action.

"Any other location you like to visit Fenrir?" A soft hum followed while she pondered about what to do next. "Let's see~ We could watch some duels in the arena? Or perhaps you want to get some rest? Either option would work really~" For now at least it seemed they were finishing their meal without embarrassing topics! "Could always train a bit~" Aura hummed softly.

#57Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:16 pm

Baron
There were quite a few things they could do before they went to rest, yet inbetween fishing and fighting a night mare he was fairly gassed. He didn't know what he wanted to do next, his mind was especially on the topic of the twins. They seemed like strange little people, Aura was a bit more explosive. Maybe she would make a good training partner, or maybe Mare was hiding his true potential all along. There was so much he wanted to know about them! Yet they were apparently servants of Asmo so there'd be no use in pressing them too much especially if he didn't want to make the demon lord angry.

"ooo, training sounds good, but i could also use some rest." he crossed his arms, thumb and index finger around his chin, "I don't quite know what i'd like to do just yet, besides maybe training. Oooh, that reminds me, does Asmo have any other servants? You guys are really cute! I would love to meet any others! Heck I would love to just get you all together and meet you at once! Imagine the training we could all do together!' he smiled at the words.

"And as for rage.. I bet I can get angry!"

🐺
#58Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

Aura nodded her head firmly in response, seemingly interested in the fact that Fenrir was curious about the existence of the remaining guardians. "Well~ You got me and Mare, then you have Sebastian who is a powerful demon, you got Cocytus who is a master of weaponry and martial combat, there is also Shalltear who is a powerful vampire and umm Demiurge!"

Mare nodded in agreement and soon clarified further. "While unlike the other Demon Lords Master Asmodeus has a lot of servants, we are pretty much like the core of her army." Esperia seemed pretty interested in the subject, but she soon ended up letting out a little yawn as she turned toward Fenrir. "Hmm, I guess we could get some rest soon, and maybe tomorrow we'll get you to meet one of Asmodeus' other servants."

Esperia mused out loud, feeling a bit tired herself after the little adventure in the man's dreamscape. Nonetheless, so far she was quite pleased with the progress she had made in helping Fenrir find the means to become a Saiyan. Mare and Aura looked at Esperia, a little bit amused at her words when Aura hummed with a mischievous grin. "Say hello to Fia for me, preferably before you end up making a mess of her~"

Of course Esperia's cheeks flushed up instantly at that remark, fidgeting slightly as she finished her drink. "Let us go back, shall we?"

#59Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:45 pm

Baron
Fenrir was concerned by the words that the little elf spoke, what did she mean 'mess her up' did they fight often? That was disturbing to think of his little sister beating up someone who was her 'lover' whatever that meant. He watched the twins for a moment recollecting about the others that served asmo. It seemed she had an entire army at her disposal! Or well a small army, it made him wonder what she was doing all of this time as a demon lord. If she was inside of Esperia due to some sort of family ailment, or curse maybe? Whatever the reason he liked her enough, though the story would remind him to be a bit more cautious of her.

Then after a moment he finally rubbed his hands together, "ooo a new servant?" he smiled at them,he wondered what this one would be like! The master of weapons would be cool! Though he also wouldn't mind facing off with a vampire! "Actually before we do anything Espy, can we look for a library? I want to 'read' about that romance stuffs you were talking about. Maybe on the way home?" he looked at her with puppy dog eyes, "Pleeease."

🐺
#60Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:51 pm

Ryuko

Esperia couldn't help but tilt her head to the side in bewilderment at Fenrir's request. He wanted to learn more about romance? Well, perhaps reading a romance novel could help him understand it a bit better, and considering this was Crocus, the capital of Fiore and the city boasted a large amount of nobles, and said nobles loved to read that type of genre she understood the fact that it was likely there would be plenty of books available for him to read. Shrugging her shoulders lightly Esperia nodded her head lightly in response while addressing the man with a smile. "Sure, I'll take you to the library then. Aura~ Mare, I'll see you both tomorrow."

After saying their goodbyes to the twins Esperia guided Fenrir along the streets of Crocus, seemingly toward what appeared to be a large library where the two of them would be looking around for a bit till Esperia found the romance section, a small wave of her hand following as she explained. "Those books here can be borrowed, so feel free to pick one~ Just make sure to return it to the library once you finished reading it."

Hopefully this would work...

#61Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:07 pm

Baron
When they arrived he was a bit shocked at the size of the library, it was enormous! He looked at all of the shelves, sections, and areas dedicated to so many works of literature! It was almost too much to take in before he realized that he didn't have a clue where he would even look for these books. Next thing he knew he was guided by Esperia to the romance section. There he had seen an array of books, they had all kinds of strange titles, he picked up one with wolf in the title since he was a wolf and all it must have had all kinds of tips in it.

Skipping through the pages hadn't seen anything interesting it was just a buncha words like kissing, and groping, nothing about training. "Erm, Espy, these books are weird." he sighed, "They just talk about kissing and this weird thing called Sex, personally I think it's a cake, but they don't describe what the cake looks like." he held the book in the air as if that would help him decipher its knowledge, "You ready to head home?" he picked up a second one... How strange. They were all about the same thing... but he didn't quite get it.

🐺
#62Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:18 pm

Ryuko

Attempt to teach Fenrir about romance: Hopelessly failed. Despite the fact they had reached the romance section, she had not expected for the man to accidentally grab a rather sexual-themed novel. "Sixty Shades of the Wolf?" A deep sigh escaped her lips as she gave up and decided to take Fenrir back to the inn. It would take quite a while for her to properly be able to teach the man about stuff like romance, and considering Asmodeus was the LAST person she wanted to teach Fenrir about the subject of romance, the girl saw no option but to let the subject rest for the time being.

As they made their way along the streets of Crocus Esperia idly wondered if Fenrir would be safe during the upcoming war? Although he could transform into his powerful Lycan form, she was uncertain if it would be enough to protect him from the danger that was Grimoire Heart. No, she would need to get Asmodeus to help him obtain the power of a Saiyajin as soon as possible, while she would try to help Fenrir slowly come to understand the nature of this world. But for now it was time for them to enjoy some rest...

[EXIT and onwards to the next topic!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum