Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Experience Tranquility [Esperia]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:54 am

Baron
Since his recovery Fenrir had found himself put on leave for a few days to get himself together. While on 'leave' he had mostly been wandering the streets of Crocus sight seeing and trying to scrape up pieces of who he was through speaking mostly with strangers. He hadn't found out much, the other Knights had even seemed mixed about him. Some welcomed him back with smiles, others wouldn't look his way and a select few even seem disgusted by his presence. While he tried his hardest to learn who he is it just didn't make sense. He was Fenrir, Fenrir... He didn't have a last name.

He introduce himself as Fenrir and it seemed most accepted it and that was all that mattered. The only issue was his place of stay. he did not have a home to speak of and was given refuge in the temporary quarters of the knights but he didn't like it all that much. There was always too much shouting, telling and people were always pushing one another to train... He didn't want to fight, or well, he didn't want to hurt others. THen again what did he know... He wanted magic, or atleast that was what he thought he wanted...

Where he did find peace was the gardens of crocus, they were beautiful and very breathable. No talks of the war or anything, just plenty of tranquility. It felt nice to be alone here just admiring nature. "Mmm... I can get used to this..." he smiled to himself.

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#2Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:08 am

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

"Used to what?"

A soft hum came from behind Baron, and if he were to turn toward the source he would find a familiar obsidian-haired trickster smiling down at him. "It's the tranquility, right?" The girl hummed softly while she leaned down to sit on the grass beside him while gazing up at the sky. "I like it also, it's quite peaceful and comforting, makes me feel a little bit at ease." The girl smiled briefly before shaking her head lightly. "Then again, I feel it's all the more reason for me to fight, I want to protect this peaceful existence further... To keep it safe from being destroyed by the likes of Grimoire Heart."

The girl hummed softly before she started to close her eyes for a moment, shaking her head slightly. "I don't want to let it all go to waste... so many people are here fighting to protect those dear to them, to protect the city and the crown so that their loved ones can live in peace. It's for that reason I am willing to work with Asmodeus to keep Crocus safe. I'm sure everyone here will find a reason to fight..."

#3Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:22 am

Baron
Fenrir tilted his head as a light hum would soon join him in the peaceful little garden. There was nothing like the present to live in and to meet someone new, though she wasn't new was she? She was new to him, Fenrir, she was new to Fenrir. Fenrir would be her friend! Or he could at least try to make friends with her. It would be rude for him to not be at the very least cordial to Esperia. "I enjoy it a lot, it's very peaceful here." he was sitting on a marble bench just infront of her, he adjusted himself to turn to her and look at her properly.

"Hello, Es...Esperia?" he tried his best to get her name right, it would have been rude no to! She and the demon lord were his friends after all and it would be more than acceptable for him to get to know her better or manage her name properly. "I think I understand what you mean? It is very nice here, it seems so untouched by all of the bustle around here."

He stood up slowly and bowed to Esperia in a show of respect and greeting, "I... Don't think I have much to fight for... Or well, I guess this peace is reason enough, though will you tell me? Do you.. have something to fight for? Something more? I'm sorry if it comes off as brash or forward..."

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#4Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:04 am

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

"Hello Fenrir~" Esperia hummed softly, carefully recalling how Asmodeus had told her about the man's situation and her desire to aid him, and yet despite her gentle smile there was still a little bit of concern within her heart. Watching the man bow in respect at her, but also a greeting Esperia mimicked it lightly in kin, humming softly. "No need to be sorry, such questions are natural to be asked among friends~ But a reason hmm?"

The girl raised a hand to her cheek, seemingly taking the question quite seriously. "I guess I have a few reasons~" She smiled softly as she raised her hand, letting the fingers of one rest onto one of the other as she counted symbolically. "First I have my lover Fia~" She then moved on to the next finger and grinned sheepish. "My friends like you and Liana" she continued to the third finger, humming happily. "And then all the kind and helpful people that exist in the world that I have met, or am yet to meet~" She smiled warmly as she continued. "To ensure that they can continue living in a world as peaceful as possible, that I can remain at the side of my lover and my friends... It is for that reason that I fight."

Of course, the idea of fighting for those you love while knowing you might end up killing another person who followed their own beliefs was quite terrifying. "My sister was a brave and noble knight who fight and died to protect Fiore and its people, her dedication showed just how much she loved everyone... And I'm not about to let Grimoire Heart tarnish that sacrifice..."

#5Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:09 am

Baron
He would sit back down on his marble seat as he listened to her speak on what she wanted to protect, he rested his elbows on his shoulders and supported his head with hands as he looked up at her in awe. "That's a lot to fight for!" he was needlessly excited, "Maybe one day I'll have things like that to fight for, though I don't remember much of anything..." he rubbed his head. It still mildly ached and every now and again he'd get a bad headache, but he felt more at peace than usual that was for certain. Now it was only a game of obtaining some sort of magic. The talks of Saiyan magic were fresh in his mind but he had no certainty that it would be a safe bet to try for the demon lord and all.

"Atleast I hope, but fighting for you two wouldn't be bad!" he hushed immediately, "Then again fighting... Seems kinda scary.." when he heard of her sister's demise he bowed his head "I'm sorry... Your sister sounded very valiant, I'm sure she'd be proud to see you now given you saved my life!"

🐺
#6Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:16 am

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

A sheepish smile lingered upon her lips when Fenrir mentioned that her sister would had been proud of her, yet the comment about fighting seeming kind of scary made her smile waver slightly, a hand raised gently to pet the man's shoulder. "The fact you believe fighting to be scary shows that you're a kind and good person Fenrir. However, try to look at it this way: People like you and me? We are fighting so that someday people won't need to fight anymore."

It might have been a naive and childish dream, but a world where conflicts no longer existed and everyone was united through friendship felt like a wonderful something to strive for. "So I understand your fear, I still feel it also every now and then when I wield Asmodeus her power." The girl tried her best to reassure him as she continued. "someone once told me that it is the duty of the strong to lead and protect the weak, to nurture them to become strong also. So as you can imagine if we were to seek out the legend of the Saiyajin, you would become a powerful hero who fought to protect the weak and innocent. I believe you would become a wonderful Hero!"

#7Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:57 pm

Baron
Fenrir had heeded her words about him being a hero and what not. It all sounded so amazing, to have any magic would make all of the differences in the world and he would enjoy just having the power to make a difference in the lives of others. It was sort of scary to be able to possibly hold quite a bit of power like that, he didn't understand the legend but from what he was told it was going to make all of the difference in the world for him as a warrior. Once again, a new habit of his, he'd look down at his hands. These hands of his were once blotchy with red and scrapes, now they were healed. How did he hurt them he was still unconvinced, but even with this uncertainty he was certain that he was just confused about everything. After all he was Fenrir, named after a demon of legends, perhaps his family had intended for him to be a strong warrior.

"If I have to fight for a better tomorrow I will... Even if it might mean hurting others.. I guess if I carry the burden now it'll make for a better future." he cleared his throat, "But how are you today miss?"

🐺
#8Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:04 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

"I am doing great~ Thank you for asking Fenrir~" Esperia answered with a smile while nodding in approval to the man's words. Yet as their conversation reached a temporary stalemate she decided to make a gentle wave with her hand, seemingly gesturing for him to follow her. "Care to join me on a walk? There is something I'd like to discuss with you."

Waiting for him to hopefully accept her invitation the obsidian-haired trickster started to wander along the garden of Crocus, her smile softening into a slightly more solemn look as she continued. "Asmodeus and I have been looking further into how we'd be able to help you obtain that magic you desire." She paused for a moment, raising a hand to her chin as she pondered softly. "It seems that the Saiyajin properly awakens by experiencing a set of trials to test themselves to the limit. Fortunately for you, Asmodeus has worked hard in her research to find out what those trials are. It appears they can even be conducted here within Crocus." The girl explained as she shifted her hands toward her back and looked at the man while she inquired softly. "Also about that barn you mentioned from your dreams? I believe there is a way for us to discover the meaning of it, if you desire to find out~"

#9Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:59 pm

Baron
Fenrir wouldn't waste any time in accepting her offer of a walk with a vigorous nod. While the Garden had made him feel safe, far safer than he did in the midst of his fellow 'knights' Esperia was someone he thought he could call a friend thus he would do any and everything she asked of him. Sure, leaving what he felt was safe was risky but she surely wouldn't allow him to be harmed on their little journey. He would put his hands behind his back and walk along side her, smiling that newly blossomed beaming grin on his face as he kept close.

She spoke of the Saiyan magic, the magic he had been thinking about ever since he had awoken in the med bay. While he did not know the first thing about things like magic he was happy that his only friends did. They spoke highly of his magic, calling it ancient and powerful, but to him it would mostly be a boon to help others IF it did make him any stronger. That was his only desire after all, assist others. He could of course do that now, but a powerful magic would make keeping the peace a lot easier. "Oh! I hope we can find out more on it soon, and you can? Because all I can think of was that barn."

🐺
#10Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:17 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

"Mhmm~" Esperia nodded her head lightly in response to Fenrir's inquiry about the barn and upon hearing his response she explained further. I asked around, and there happens to be a doctor who wield a special type of magic that would allow us to 'delve' into your dream so to speak, like imagine it being similar to reading a book, but instead of it being written down we actually get to see it as if we're inside the story."

She smiled briefly as she explained a bit further. "Usually such treatments cost money, but considering we are helping defend Crocus the doctor was kind enough to grant us this favor for free. If you're interested we could visit his office? He actually is situated very close to the gardens, due to the fact that the peaceful and serene mood of this area helps with his magic."

Yet she paused for a moment, turning back to Fenrir while her hands gently tried to scoop a hold of his own. "But whatever happens, know that you're not on your own. Due to the nature of the magic both me and Asmodeus will be at your side at the same time."

#11Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:34 pm

Baron
"Thank you so much Esperia! And thank you too Asmodeus.. If you hear me." his smile must have grown three sizes. To solve the mystery of the barn that had plagued his mind would be a wonderful relief. If there was truly something more to it he was ready to find out. Could it have been a symbol? Maybe it could tell him how he got hurt in the first place or maybe it would even guide him to peace! Who knew, but no matter what he was certain he wanted to get his hands on that doctor to figure out what was with the barn.

He held her hands in his and warmly spoke, "You two are so kind to me, I wish there was some way I could repay the two of you for everything! I sincerely mean that even though I've been saying it alot ever since I awoke without you two who knows where i'd be right now! From here on if either of you ever need me I am at your service!" such a promise should have came with hesitation and thinking out, but he was assured that the women before him were his friends! Darn good ones at that!

🐺
#12Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:50 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

Her smile softened slightly. "I'll make sure to count on our ever-lasting friendship then Fenrir~" The girl hummed with a smile as she pointed at the nearby building. "Let us go and introduce ourselves to the doctor, shall we?" Esperia asked with a hint of cheerfulness in her tone. The two of them would be quick to reach the lobby of the building where a young lady in a laboratory coat was busy working at some sort of machine.

"Ah~ Miss Von Eisenberg, and that must be the gentleman you mentioned? Doctor William is waiting for you inside his office."

With a gesture of her hand toward the nearby door Esperia guided Fenrir along toward the office of the doctor, and after a light knock the lass opened the door and was greet by a middle-aged man who was busy writing down stuff on what appeared to be a book?

"Ah Esperia, and that must be our guest you mentioned? A pleasure to meet you Fenrir, my name is William Dreamweaver, just call me William."

He rose from his seat to move over to the two of them, a light handshake being given to both of them while he approached what appeared to be one of those fancy seats that one could lay against during a medical examination. "Don't worry Fenrir, this procedure is entirely painless. Basically, I'll be using my magic to send your mind and those of your companion into a dreamscape based upon your subconscious. Basically, it's like an illusion based on your mind, if that makes sense? Like it causes your dreams to manifest in a way we can understand them better."

Fascinating type of magic, wasn't it?

#13Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:09 pm

Baron
Fenrir was a bit nervous to enter the doctor's office. He hadn't ever been to a place such as this thus he assumed that Esperia would help guide him through. IT was childish for him to be so fearful but it had to be somewhat understandable given what he had undergone. He was apparently beaten up or had something large topple on to him. He had no idea what to do or who he could trust outside of the two women he knew. When they entered they were greeted by a young woman, whom Baron would greet with a smile, but then it would slowly fade as the three would visit Mr. 'dreamweaver'.

The name was a tad off putting, but if he could help him Fenrir would be more than willing to undergo whatever magic he had in store. He put his hands in his pockets and meekly smiled when the doctor introduced himself. He was far more nervous than he expected himself to be that was certain. He shook the man's hand and listened to him speak. So the magic wouldn't hurt? That was a relief, maybe he could do this after all.

"Um.. I think so... Is there anything I should do before we begin?"

🐺
#14Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

"Just relax Fenrir, first you should make sure to hold Esperia's hand and then close your eyes and try to think about the scene you want to visit from your dreams. Tell me when you started focusing on it."

Esperia gently extended a hand, clasping it lightly onto Fenrir's own as she reassured him with a soft smile. "Don't worry, we'll help you all the way~"

If Fenrir had decided to close his eyes and focus on the barn from his dreams he would soon start to feel as if the image started to become more vivid, like a painting coming to life when after a moment if Fenrir gave the signal a wave of mana would course through the room and Fenrir would find his conscious pulled away, as if he had fallen asleep. However, instead of a dream or a landscape, Fenrir would find himself in an abyss of darkness, the darkness that stretched as far as the eye could see, albeit in the distance a faint shimmering light was noticeable, like a beacon calling him to pursue. But where were Esperia or Asmodeus for that matter? It appeared that Fenrir might have to search or call out to them...

#15Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Baron
His breath was steady as his friend took his hand. He wasn't sure what to do or how to begin thus he would give a simple, "I'm ready." in retort to the doctor's waiting. As his eyes remained shut everything went dark, of course with his eye lids shut it was dark but then he could feel a vivid image coming on as the darkness turned to light. When he opened his eyes, his mind's eyes anyway, he saw notihng but darkness howling darkness it would be called as he stared into the abyss.he would feel an immense pressure in his chest, almost as if he was afraid to be back here.

His free hand clutched his chest as he began to breath a bit heavier, his body seemed to be shocked by the simple view of the area around him and nothing else. Looking for Esperia he would call out to the two, but only once before seeing a shimmering light in the distance. He held his hand over his eyes and walked towards the light before he would mutter the the names again. "Esperia? Asmodeus? Any body?" he called out, "Doctor Dreamweaver? Hello?" he began to fell lonely, even as he walked down the path towards the light.. "Hellooooo?"

🐺
#16Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:47 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

Despite the fact that Fenrir called out to them, none seemed to answer, instead with each call the light pulsed and grew brighter, till at last it consumed him entirely and he found himself onto the grassy plains from his dream, the familiar barn visible in the distance.

"There you are Fenrir!" A familiar girlish voice exclaimed, soon accompanied by a more mature and seductive-sounding voice. "You certainly are a difficult one to find my dear~" If he was to turn around he would have spotted the familiar obsidian-haired trickster and the demon lord of lust smiling calmly at him yet there was something wrong... something missing...

As Esperia approached Fenrir and tried to take his hand in a hope to reassure him and calm him down the lass spoke softly. "I'm sorry, it must have been scary to arrive here by yourself. It seems the dreamscape send us into different places and it took a moment for us to find you."

Yet Asmodeus' soon interrupted the lass. "Esperia look down for a moment."

Clearly confused by the statement the girl lowered her gaze, and soon afterwards found her cheeks flushing up a bright crimson color while a girlish scream escaped her lips.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! DON'T LOOK FENRIR!"

Yet Asmodeus couldn't help but chuckle in amusement, clearly not uncomfortable at the fact that the thing that was missing was in fact the girls their clothes! No, it seemed Asmodeus was actually pretty proud to show off! "Hmm~ I wonder if this is the side-effect of the dreamscape reacting to our foreign presence... or maybe it's something involving Fenrir's thoughts?"

Yet Esperia clearly was displeased by the event, yelling at the demon lord. "Make us some clothes already!"

#17Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:58 pm

Baron
His hands had clasped the elbows parallel to him as he walked through the darkness. Doing so made him feel comfortable in the darkness as he continued to walk, oddly enough his legs weren't tired but his chest didn't ease from the tightness now present as he continued to look for his friends. He'd call them once twice, three times as he continued to approach the white luminescence int he distance.

Fenrir's worries would soon dissipate when he heard a familiar voice behind him. With a skip of his heart he gladly turned to look back at his allies. "Asmodeus! Esp-" he felt his heart, once full of worry become plump with surprise as his hands immediately had covered his brown visage. The lycan's face had become as red as fresh tomato he was so embarrassed. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to see you two like that." he turned around immediately and tried his best not to sound too shocked to no avail, "I-I-I-I'm happy to see you both, I didn't know you two would be naked! I'm sorry if it's my fault! Really I am so sorry this happened..." his voice was shakey and mortified.

🐺
#18Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:04 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

A mischievous snicker came from Asmodeus as she made a flick with her wrist, causing a flurry of flower petals to surround herself and Esperia and when the storm subdued the two were properly dressed again. "Hehe, now that was entertaining~" Yet Asmodeus's giggle was answered by a mortified Esperia "It wasn't!"

However, after a short back and forth between the girl and the demon lord she finally turned toward Fenrir and inquired with a worried tone, seemingly having calmed down enough to focus on the reason for their visit, even if she was still blushing from the earlier event. "Umm, is this place familiar to you Fenrir? Perhaps you grew up on a farm?" The girl inquired softly while Asmodeus pondered out loud. "Usually dreams are either symbolic in nature or connected to the memories and thoughts of a person, so it is likely this place is one belonging to Fenrir's past, and possibly even a very important memory."

Esperia seemed rather fascinated by this explanation before turning back to Fenrir. "Do you want to look around Fenrir? You're welcome to lead the way, we'll follow you." The girl hummed softly in an attempt to reassure him.

#19Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:16 pm

Baron
Once he looked back at the two he realized that they were properly clothed again and turned back with a smile his cheeks still crimson. "Ah ha ha..." he laughed slowly before they would return to the point of their little trip. Before he had realized it the dreamscape had transformed into the farm he had seen in his unconscious. It was vast, the blue sky vibrant the grass healthy, and the sun was again a blistering white ball of heat. Though this time he saw no darkness. "Where... How did we..." he looked up at the sky and then back at his companions, "Yes, I would like to look around a bit see what's here. It all feels so familiar. It must have some significance!" his eyes became fixated on the Farmhouse and barn in the distance and without much hesitation he walked forward.

He got a stark feeling of dejavu as he walked, but all he could muster out of his ponderings were that this was just a dream. He walked onward leading the two to the house after a five minute walk on a dirt path. It was silent, not a soul was there, the house white and, barn not far from it a heavy coat of red. "This place... This house." he placed a hand on the wooden door, "I know it." he slid his hand towards the door knob, opening the door without a second thought.

The inside of the home was simple, almost bare but not entirely empty. On the walls were pictured the faces of all were smudged and distorted however, the living room would be the first they saw nothing but a lone couch and recliner there to greet them at the front a TV. It seemed both seats seemed they were sat in on the television simply blared static.

His eyes traced every picture, but he couldn't make out any of the faces until he spotted a picture of a young boy with fishing pole in hand standing next to a woman, it seemed they were out on a lake... The boy looked familiar, but the woman seemed entirely foreign to Baron. "Is this... Me?" he held the picture close.

🐺
#20Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:29 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

Esperia had quietly followed Fenrir toward the house, Asmodeus following a bit past them and as the young man entered the room and inspected the pictures she thought aloud. "It's possible if my assumption is right those pictures might be fragments of your memories." She leaned closer to Fenrir while inspecting the picture and in an effort to cheer him up declared with a grin and a gentle poke in his side. "If it is you certainly were a cute little boy back then~"

Yet the cheerful mood wouldn't linger long for Fenrir would find that a black oose was starting to drift from between the cracks of the floor planks, the oose slowly taking the shape of small monstrous creatures One in particular that rose toward Fenrir tried to grab a hold of Fenrir's legs while crying with a monstrous voice that sounded like it was pleading. "giiiiiiiiiiive it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack"

Yet as the creature's arm tried to grab for his throat Fenrir would find that a flash of pink crossed his visage and from both sides Esperia and Asmodeus had skewered the monster, making it explode into a puff of black mist. "Let's go outside Fenrir! Those things seem dangerous and we'd have it easier if we fight them in a more spacious environment!"

#21Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:06 pm

Baron
Fenrir looked at the picture with fondness as he caressed the edge with a thumb. This must have been him, there was a wide smile on the child's face and their hair was eerily similar. There was no way this didn't have some sort of connection to him, unless of course his mind was playing tricks on him. Despite this assumption he began to piece together a light memory of a watering hole, but only the watering hole. He couldn't put a finger on it but he somewhat remembered the woman in the picture as well... His mother maybe? With that he'd chuckle when complimented by the young woman. "Thank yo-"

Before he could finish there was a mysterious gurgling following by the shifting of the floorboards. Fenrir would stare at it with horror as a monstrous creature made a disturbing demand to him. "B-but.." he couldn't get the words out of his throat before he'd be lunged at. In the nick of time Asmodeus saved him once again and bidded him to run. Fenrir would do just that stumbling on his feet before clearing the door after the others. They would soon find themseves back outside, but soon to greet them was a familiar black mist that the lycan had seen before. "T-that's." he stuttered as he held the picture close, "W-why?" his heart beat began to race.

🐺
#22Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:16 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

As the three of them rushed outside the building Fenrir would likely notice that with the black mist spreading that the sky above them was darkening rapidly, stormy clouds filling the sky as they ran toward the grass fields, when all of a sudden bolts of black lightning struck from the sky.

"Get down Fenrir!"

Asmodeus warned him while the demon lord raised her hands upwards into the air, causing a stream of flower petals to soar around them to form a dome of sorts, shielding them from harm. One bolt struck after another while the black creatures from before started to emerge from within the house. The ineligible wails of the creatures as their rammed against the barrier made Asmodeus groan lightly in pain. "I can't... my power is waning in this realm." This was bad! Really bad! They needed to think of something quickly, or else they might have got into some serious danger! Fortunately, it seemed Esperia had an idea, for she moved to Fenrir and gently tried to grasp a hold of both his cheeks. "Listen to me Fenrir, this is your dream, YOUR world, whatever you think is the reality here. So imagine a hero! Imagine a warrior basking in golden light, someone strong enough to protect us, someone to vanquish this evil that threatens us!"

#23Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:27 pm

Baron
Fenrir was frantic he didn't know why this was happening he hand hunkered down when told holding himself. He felt like a frightened child as the wails of the monsters made him far more frightened then they should have. He closed his eyes tightly trying to keep himself concealed and safe from the threat. While it was his mind he didn't know how to conjure up whatever he was told. He held the sides of his head trying to think of a golden warrior, he drew blanks for the most part as the monsterous cries weighed heavily on his mind. Could he have died in this place? What if he died in the real world? There was so much pacing through his mind at once, so much panic and fear coursed through him how was he to think of a warrior like that? It was impossible! But he'd try, he had to try.

"I..." he tightened his eyes, how could a man that looked like him be so weak? He began to doubt himself but the image began to show he could see him? It was vivid but he imagined them a warrior basked in gold... but then he saw more darkness before a throbbing head ache would occur, "I don't want to die!" he roared the words out, voice undertoned with rage.

🐺
#24Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

"That's it..."

A mysterious voice would resound in Fenrir's ears and yet the source of it seemed oddly absent. Yet even then it felt like the voice came from very close within him. "That wish to survive..." Badum, a sudden skip of his heartbeat would have followed. "The desire to protect." a sudden image flashed in front of his eyes, an image of the barn set ablaze, the home that pulled such warm feelings in his heart being swarmed by the ghastly creatures. The images changed, one showing Asmodeus and Esperia desperately fighting to protect him. "The fear of..." the image suddenly changed, upon the grassy plains Esperia and Asmodeus were collapsed, their bodies cold and lifeless as a tearful Fenrir cried to the sky. "Failing..."

Rage
Rage
RAGE!!!!

A painful throbbing sensation ringed through his head as the voice consumed all other sounds. "Feed upon that rage... For it is rage that makes you strong!"

At the same time another bolt of black lightning struck the barrier, one enough to knock Asmodeus onto the ground while some of the creatures approached Fenrir. In a desperate attempt to save him Esperia tossed a series of pink lances at the creatures, knocking them backward onto the grass but in the meanwhile some had reached Asmodeus, on the verge of swarming her.

A sudden flash of golden light pierced the sky, causing the clouds to spread as a bolt of lightning soared down to the field they were in, a blurry outline crossing down to the spot Asmodeus was at when with a sudden roundhouse kick he knocked the creatures back away from her.

If Fenrir would have looked up at the sudden arrival he would have seen... himself?

"Stand up, a real warrior doesn't cease fighting until he wins or dies!" The golden-haired warrior stepped toward Fenrir and looked down at him. "And are you a warrior, or a coward?"

#25Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:00 pm

Baron
Fenrir was certain this was the end of him, he couldn't do it he knew he couldn't win this fight... But he would FORCE himself to get up to protect his friends. Just as he had found his knees to sit up he saw it, his friends fighting to protect him, they were doing all they could to protect him yet it seemed there was no avail in their efforts to fight. Just as he felt himself giving in to the consuming darkness his stomach turned as lightning clapped against their protective dome and before him stood... Himself. "Y-you're..." his eyebrows twitch, "Me." he gasped blinking in disbelief, he looked so much stronger it shook him a bit to see himself so... Divine. When the golden him spoke down to him he felt something inside of his stir, he nodded and stood up on wobbly legs standing next to the other Fenrir with a similar grimace.

"You're right, a real warrior fights and I'm a warrior through and through." he clenched his fist and narrowed his eyes as he felt his form alternate, it was no where near golden but he did transform into a lycan, "What... is..." he looked down hands "What is... Questions for later. Let's fight!"

🐺

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum