Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

New in Town [Private: Esperia]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Ryuko 

New in Town [Private: Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:14 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

The sudden movement had caught her off-guard, and when she was pushed onto her back the concerned look her lover caused seemingly made Esperia snap out of her lust-induced daze. "I-I" As the shift between Esperia and Asmodeus continued the brief change into the demon lord seemed to show exactly the same expression as Esperia's, one that had her eyes tearing up. "I-It's me Fia..." Yet as the shifting cycle returned from the obsidian-haired trickster to the demon lord yet another time her voice softened in a familiar honey-layered voice. "I am doing nothing my dear Fia~ This is a consequence of Esperia's compatibility as my host maturing into a new stage."

Yet at the same time being pinned down by her lover seemingly had caused a different effect on Esperia compared to usual, her light flailing and an expression that seemed to be a mixture of sadness and perhaps a slight hint of fear when Fia tried to address Asmodeus but instead was face to face with the lass herself.

"I-I don't want this... not like this..." Yet at the same time Asmodeus' warning likely still lingered fresh in Fia's mind: For Esperia to resist her desires and lust would lead to dire consequences, to the point that it could kill her. "I-I'm not Asmodeus!" The girl exclaimed softly

#27Fiammetta Barone 

New in Town [Private: Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:12 pm

Fiammetta Barone

Fiammetta Barone

Fia had never felt this scared before in her life, nor had she experienced this particular type of fear. That maddening concern, that harrowing confusion. All she could see was Asmodeus taking over, overwriting her lover, and that terrified her. Even as Esperia regained control again, assuring it was here, that brief relief was washed away as Asmodeus took control again. A smile turned back to a growl, taking the demon lord's words with a heavy amount of skepticism. "Don' act like this got nothin' to do with ya, Asmo! Help 'er out, make her stop..."

Eyes full of concern, and slowly welling up with tears, gazed down at her lover in horror and shock. Fia's grasp loosened as she watched Esperia squirm helplessly against the influences coming over her. "Make her stop... Hurtin'... Please..." Though Fia begged, but in the end, even as Esperia too protested against being forced into this lustful state, Fia knew that only she could make the pain stop.

In a sudden movement, Fia released her pin, falling onto Esperia and wrapping arms around her in a tight hug. Soft panting, a mixture of sobs and terror, would be felt against Esperia's ear as Fia grasped. God, she hated this. Every part of it... Being forced into this mess by Asmodeus... But whatever. Fuck it. If she could stop Esperia's pain, she would.

Because she'd promised that she was that 'someone' to Esperia.

"Princess..." A soft, forgiving voice whispered. God, being forced into it really killed the mood. "Jus' do what ya gotta do... It's OK. I ain't abandonin' ya."

[/color][/color]

#28Ryuko 

New in Town [Private: Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:45 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

The soft pant and the sobs that reached her ear send a jolt across her body that seemingly intensified the squirming of the girl, yet it was in that moment that Esperia closed her eyes, the squirming seemingly ceasing to be while the girl's hands slithered upwards to Fia's waist, and the shifting finally ceased to be. "Do what I want to do..." A brief whisper followed as her hands lightly pressed against Fia's shoulders, hoping to lightly press Fia upwards and gently tried to kiss her lips, whispering tenderly. "What I want is for us both to be happy..." However, she couldn't help but find herself stirring anew, hands wrapping around Fia and declared in a soft tone. "I won't give in.... my lust for you is born out of love, not because of Asmodeus." She whispered reassuringly, finding herself nuzzling against her girlfriend, yet a sudden effort led to Esperia to the girl trying to roll Fia back onto her back when a sudden shift happened, yet this time when Asmodeus appeared the demon lord stared at her hands and down to her bust, her cheeks turning scarlet. "I-I-I got pillows also now!" That voice was unmistakable...
it belonged to a certain obsidian-haired trickster

#29Fiammetta Barone 

New in Town [Private: Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:38 am

Fiammetta Barone

Fiammetta Barone

There was no fear quite like that borne from love. That was something Fia was starting to learn as she held Esperia in her arms, getting those precious moments to gain a grasp on her own feelings. Feelings that seemed so clear, so simple, as she returned Esperia's kiss with equal passion and, even more so, affection, her lover's tender whisper painting a contented smile on her face. "To be happy... Yeah, that's what I want too, Princess..." She uttered with equal love in her words.

Esperia found some resolve against the forces overcoming her, it seemed, Fia wrapping her own hands around Esperia, letting herself be rolled back and nuzzled so the lighter girl was on top, figuring her lover was simply keen on laying there in each other's arms, but then all of a sudden, it looked like Asmodeus was in control again. And yet, before Fia could react in any way, the confused hands on her own breasts and the voice that escaped made it clear: This was not quite Asmodeus.

A slight scoff of amazement escaped Fia's lips, before a devious little thought came to mind. Quickly, she placed a hand on Esperia's breast in this new form, squeezing lightly as she grinned teasingly at her. "A bit of a taste o' yer own medicine." She'd explain playfully, before once again shifting that hand to pull in Esperia for their nice cuddling.

"I mean, I like 'em smaller myself anyways... And yer backside ain't as nice in this form..." She'd lament playfully, yet did not release Esperia/Asmodeus from her grasp. She didn't care whose body it was. As long as the voice and heart within belonged to Esperia, she didn't care.

#30Ryuko 

New in Town [Private: Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:06 am

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

A soft girlish yelp escaped her lips as she felt her body squirming lightly, yet after a moment when she was pulled in for their cuddling she smiled warmly, enjoying the feeling of their breasts gently press against one another while they were content with simply enjoying each other's embrace. "Mhmm~ Snuggling into Fia's pillows is harder like this~" Esperia mused in agreement, but almost as if on cue the transformation reverted back to the smaller obsidian-haired girl who was all too eager to nuzzle into Fia's bust, humming happily.

"So Fia likes the innocent looking type? Hehehe~ Guess you were in for quite a surprise then when you realized how much of a pervert your princess was, right?" She peeked up from amidst her lover's bosom, a little wink following along the comment as Esperia suddenly pulled her hands downwards and pulled the blanket up to cover herself while she whispered softly. "No matter what happens, or what form I'm in~ I'll always love you Fia~" The girl said in a tender and sweet tone when suddenly another comment followed that one could have expected. "Albeit the sandwich attack felt kind of good..."

#31Fiammetta Barone 

New in Town [Private: Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:24 am

Fiammetta Barone

Fiammetta Barone

Fia was starting to get a little more used this form of Esperia's. It had its perks, that was for sure. But just as Fia was starting to enjoy that pressing of pillows against one another, her girlfriend briefly lamented how much harder it was for her snuggle Fia's before turning back. "Heh, that's more like it." Fia would say with a grin as she wrapped her arms more tightly around the smaller, more familiar form, feeling the equally familiar sensation of the smaller girl nuzzling in her breasts.

"That's one way o' puttin it..." Fia would respond to Esperia's question about her pervertedness, with a grin upon her lips. "Not that I mind or nothin'. Girl that's cute an' innocent on the outside, but really hella dirty? Gotta admit, it's kinda hot." She'd chuckle only half-jokingly. She did suppose Esperia was right, that she liked the 'innocent' and 'cute' type. Maybe because it complemented her own rougher, more masculine nature.

Esperia pulled the covers over the cuddling pair, painting another smile on Fia's face with her declaration of love. "Love ya too Princess. Now an' forever." Fia returned the comment, holding Esperia even more tenderly as she closed her own eyes. She supposed this was a comfortable a position to sleep in as any, but before she could properly drift off, Esperia's follow up had her chuckling at the typical behaviour of her girlfriend.

"Yeah... It kinda did. Guess we'll have to give it another try some time." She'd tease, closing her eyes again, and holding her lover closely and with softness and tenderness she rarely ever used.

#32Ryuko 

New in Town [Private: Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

Esperia hummed happily at the tender comment spoken by Fia, enjoying the warmth and secure feeling she felt in her lover's embrace. She knew all too well that this peace would be fleeting, that soon Grimoire Heart would begin its siege onto Crocus, and that the consequences of such would be severe. Yet it didn't mean that the peaceful feeling she experienced would be gone forever. She was determined to survive this war, to help keep Fia and Liana safe so that their story together could continue so that she could still spend so many more wonderful moments with Fia.

A gentle sigh of satisfaction escaped her lips as she nuzzled further into Fia's pillows, feeling exhaustion slowly overtake her till at long last she started to find her eyes slowly close themselves. She had to admit that sleeping like this was a wonderful experience, it made her feel so happy and comfortable, but it also made her feel that no matter how often she would go to sleep, Fia would always be there for her when she woke up. A gentle final squeeze followed as the girl whispered tenderly. "Good night Fia~"

And soon she drifted into slumber...

[Exit]

#33Fiammetta Barone 

New in Town [Private: Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:28 am

Fiammetta Barone

Fiammetta Barone

Nothing in the world brought Fia quite as much reassurance, quite as much blissful calm, quite as much... Peace... Like holding Esperia in her arms. Even though, in just a few days, they'd be fighting a war neither had signed up for. Fia, truthfully, couldn't have cared less about Grimoire Heart, nor the royalty. But she knew that with the connections she'd used, letting them win would not bode well for those she held dear. So Fia didn't really care, in the end, who she had to fight. If it meant keeping Esperia and the rest of her family safe, she'd gladly fight til her last with that burden of a power she wielded.

Esperia nuzzled more tightly, and Fiammetta held her more tenderly in their awkward yet comfortable position on the bed. Even though sleep was among the less interesting ways for the pair to spend their night, at that point, it felt the most appropriate. They were just tired, but ready to face whatever came. So why not drift off together, embracing that brief relief from the fury of fate itself, and awake in the morning ready to face it anew, as a Titan and a Demon Lord, on their way to crush whatever stood between them and protecting what it was they loved.

"Good night, Princess..."

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum