Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Penetrating The Heart Of The Matter [Alyssa/Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kenny 

Penetrating The Heart Of The Matter [Alyssa/Private] Empty Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Kenny
”I’m sorry,” Kenny whispered softly towards his temporary companion, gently turning his spoon in his tea as he looked down at the hazel liquid as he hummed to himself. “I didn’t think I would need to take a table in your establishment like this, but there’s a certain something I need to take care of, I hope you understand.” the waitress  of the cafe was rather understanding for Kenny’s words, though she didn’t seem angry or even interested in his taking up of a table though the place was practically empty tonight save for a few scragglers coming in to enjoy the ambiance and live local talent that frequented the place. Seemed like a few of the ‘goth’ community favored this sort of place when night came since there was a bit of a poetry reading in the back likely organized by the figures in black huddle up around the stage of the moderate sized cafe.

When Kenny first approached the Cafe, he was greeted with silence after he opened the door, there was a certain eeriness that he enjoyed and it was just off enough for what he had planned. If his fiance was going to abandon him, he could at least give her a just goodbye couldn’t he? No, no, he couldn’t. If it wasn’t for her he wouldn’t be so strong after all, he wouldn’t be so driven and hungry for whatever lied in his path rather than shying away from it. Lyss and Alyssa were a special duo, one so outgoing the other insane and at a point scared him. Of Course, Kenny wasn’t afraid of Lyss anymore, he tamed his fear of her after a long physical battle that involved many nibbles, and rakes of fingernails across flesh, heh the sex was almost too amazing to be real. But alas, if his suspions were true and the rumor mill around town was to be confirmed, Kenny Omega was some sort of deviant. Not true! Sure he had a flashy nickname, but he used it under the guise that it was just a name generated out of the minds of old hens that had too much time on their hands and he was going to put it to rest tonight.

“When my guest gets here be sure to bring a menu and dark coffee, they don’t like it but it’s more for symbolic purposes.. You know?” he spoke cheerfully to the waitress as he reached into his jacket and retrieved a small flasks of baileys, they would be needing this, h e poured some into his tea and took a sip. “Ew… That was a bad idea.” he mumbled as the waitress nodded and went to retrieve the order.

Kenny wore a black suit along with  red undershirt, black tie, and black leather dress shoes. He was dressed to kill one might say, or go to a funeral. Either or was a proficient term for what he was feeling, he didn’t have any intent to kill his partner, but he needed to see her once again. Set something straight maybe? Was it too cliche though? To try and ring her up, have a messenger go to her home telling her to put on something nice… Was it too much? Maybe, but he had a general idea of how things would turn out. Tonight wouldn’t be a night of tears, there would be no arguing, and he would prevent any and all distractions. Speaking of distractions, Kenny had almost forgot to deal with those in the back. For such a fancy little hubble those who tried to frequent it were rather unsavory. Thus he took the liberty of clearing out the place before she came pushing some of the poetry readers out of the back door while others rushed through the front, to think that all he had to do was threaten to expose them to sunlight and they would all flee like mice under the paw of a pesky feline though some took some extra coaxing.

He would not be dining alone, and if she stood him up… Well he would handle her at a later date. Kenny adjusted his blazer and sat in waiting, the owner of the cafe bringing him the candelabra as he would now have the entire place empty save for the staff. The only light was now the flickering red candles as the cafe turned into the perfect place for a bit of a dinner date, though this one had extra implications.  

Your OST:

Penetrating The Heart Of The Matter [Alyssa/Private] Qurywgl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum