Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Evangeline 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:10 am

Evangeline
“Indeed, well, take over is a rather strange magic,” Eva agreed, smiling lightly at Alice’s chosen word to describe it. However, she couldn’t help but think it was quite an apt word as well. “Take over magic is indeed like having a parasite live inside you…something like sharing your body with another soul. From what I know, not many masters it either. Especially if the take over soul belongs to a demon. On most cases, the demon’s soul takes over completely and kills the host off completely. Only a few have truly survived that magic,” Eva shared her own knowledge of the ancient magic. They had always been a subject of interest for her, after all.

“I’m pretty sure you guessed from my rather relaxed temperament. I’m pretty sure I’m far calmer than what’s expected of someone who lost their magic. But, I wasn’t kidding when I said I lost my wind magic,” Eva answered. For a moment, as silence settled in between them, Eva’s eyes wandered all over the cafeteria, assessing, observing, trying not to think about something that could potentially change her life forever. But she turned her attention back to Alice anyway, intend on not letting her fears pull her back.

“Apparently, the breaking of Anemoi’s contract meant something else. It meant that I would get my original magic back,” she really looked around them this time, making sure that no one was even close to the rage of hearing their conversation. “My current magic or well my original magic?” She wondered, and sighed. “It’s Heavenly Body Magic”.

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 R1pERCr
#27Nastasya 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:18 am

Nastasya
"Oh I believe you in that." Alice couldn't help but comment when they were still speaking about Take-Over magic and that it was rather strange, "I am glad the demon that offered Take-Over magic didn't want me to have it. I don't think it would be very pleasant to fight for the control over your own body." she mentioned it lightly but she was sure someone would have told Eva, as she was a Seated Knight and in Era. "I sure hope my cousin will learn to keep the upperhand. Makes her more friendly too." and less sticky.

She nodded when they came to the point that Eva looked far more relaxed for someone that would have no magic, so far her assumptions were right. She would wait patiently for Evangeline to continue further, she took a sip of her water, trying to push away the gloated feeling that she got and the idea that she had to puke. She was fine, if she could she would have rolled her eyes at herself right now.

She got a little closer, leaning on the table as this time Eva made sure no one was in hearing range, she gasped almost wanted to say it too loud but she corrected herself before opening her mouth, "Heavenly Body Magic.. that's not nothing." it was even suppose to be more rare than her Requip magic. "It's something completely different from what you had too." she said now more in a normal tone before people would look at them with suspicious looks.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#28Evangeline 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:37 am

Evangeline
“Ah yes, I heard of that incident. The demon that showed up in Era. I’m glad you were around to take it down. I heard there were three others. It’s regrettable that I couldn’t help though. I had my own problems to deal with at that time,” Eva said, remembering the same day that she went to Vanderbilt manor. Once she was knocked out that night, reportedly, Eva didn’t wake up or show any signs of recovery for two days. Her body had been in a constant state of pain, welcoming back her original magic powers. According to Hanase, those were a couple of days he would gladly remove from his memory.

“It is,” Eva agreed with Alice. “Apparently, my whole life was something completely different from what I had imagined. It…” she sighed. “It didn’t make sense at all for a while. I’m not whom I thought I was,” Eva tapped a finger on the table, trying to calm herself down. Thoughts of that night and questions of her origin and history still threw her into a frenzied pit of uncertainty, something she had a lot of problems with climbing up from.

“I don’t know why I have that magic or how I got it but my answer is probably the person that broke my contract off. I still don’t know who it is although I might know what they are to me,” she ran a hand over her hair, frustrated. “I’m trying to not think about it though.”

#29Nastasya 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:59 am

Nastasya
Alice nodded, "Well considering other threads, this wasn't one. It wasnted to test the strength of Human Kind and so it did... if you can count me and Kon as human.. we're half human and half cat." She frowned, would that make the baby half cat? She didn't want that. Actually she wasn't sure if she wanted a baby at all, what if she would go crazy like her mother! She clenched her fist and focused her hazel eyes on the table, well only time would tell. She swallowed her pride for now, this wans't about her all the time and she wouldn't want that either.

She noticed that as soon as the topic turned to Eva her new ability, that there was something, emotions perhaps that she couldn't quite place. Eva seemed to be hurt, confused, frustrated perhaps? She was tapping on the table and Alice looked at that and listened to the fact that Eva said she wasn't whom she thought she was. "I know I don't know much about it, but in a way I do. You are still you, Eva. The one that helped me out in that freak moment." making a gesture with her head to upstairs, "The one that is a model, knows exactly how to handle fashion designers that freak out about cat ears and tails. The girl that loves plums. Sure there are things changed but you are still you." Maybe a different magic and perhaps a different background, Alice didn't know but she was still Eva.

"Why don't you want to think about it? Are you offended in a way or hurt?" she didn't want to pry about the feelings and the information about who that person might be, but it was certain that it had to do something with her family, as she had corrected herself from saying mother.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#30Evangeline 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:59 am

Evangeline
What Alice said brought a smile to Eva’s face. Even though that wasn’t what she meant, it felt nice for someone to tell her that despite all the crazy shit she had gone through, she remained the same. And truly, she did remain the same. She still smiled and pretended for a living and selfishly calculated and desired heavily to survive. Yes, Eva hadn’t changed except for maybe she had started to accept people instead of meeting them and then erasing them from her memory forever. These days, she looked at Alice, Eva was starting to care for people too.

“Haha You’re right. I suppose I’m still the same. It’s just a lot of events that made me the way I am wasn’t what I thought it was,” she sighed, looking up. “And, rather than being offended, it’s more like I don’t want to find out. I’m actually scared to find that person, haha,” she tried to laugh it off although a hint of sadness flashed in her eyes for a moment. “This person could be very closely related to me and I don’t want to find them only to know the answers of questions that I’m not sure if I want to hear”.

#31Nastasya 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:03 am

Nastasya
Alice hoped she had reassured Evangeline a bit. She wasn't very good at it but she get she was stretching this topic a bit too long. She just wanted to make sure Eva was alright, she cared for her and she considered her one of the closest friends she had, if not the closest. 'I think it's only natural you feel that way." she answered about the comment that she didn't feel like she was the same. After that she asked another question and Eva explained and all Alice could do was nodd. She didn't want to go on if Eva simply already didn't want to find the person. She wanted to say other things because she didn't have any parents, it might be nice to find her father at some point.

"Something completely different. Have you seen a feline like creature in the forest, at the edge of the South of Era?" she had bumped into the Jolteon twice now and she couldn't find it after that, besides she believed it wasn't alone and that it was protecting one of its buddies, who know maybe Eva had been there at some point.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#32Evangeline 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:11 am

Evangeline
Eva’s interest suddenly picked up. A feline like creature? She sat back up in a thoughtful way. Indeed she had been hearing some sort of stories about it but there had not been any other events that stood out in her memories. “I did hear something about it. But why?” She asked Alice. “Did something happen with it? I heard it was some lightning type creature. Apparently it had lightning like projections around his fir…or well, at least that was what was reported to me,” she told Alice whatever she knew. As a seated knight, Eva did receive these sorts of news way faster than most others.

“It’s a strange thing. Whoever that bumped into it saw a flash and it was gone,” she shrugged. Eva guessed that it was some companion type creature, the types that she had been seeing around others for a long time now. Honestly enough, she wanted one too. Only, she didn’t know how or where to find one that could fit and suit her strange personality. Plus, if she was to get one of those creatures, it would most likely end up in Hanase’s jurisdiction. She giggled at the thought. “I wonder if it belongs to someone, huh?”

#33Nastasya 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:16 am

Nastasya
Alice nodded and ticked with her index finger against her cheek, "I bumped against it a couple of days ago, it was wounded but we, a girl I met and her feline like companion, managed to heal it and I sort of made a connection with it before it ran back into the woods. I followed it, noticed another one but they run off. I have no idea if it was still in the woods, I'm trying to gather more information to see if others have seen it lately." She was still a bit worried, if the one she liked got wounded, it must be some sort of hunter.

"I doubt it belongs to someone. Especially when I saw the two of them, they were wild and the first one the lightning one, he didn't seem to trust anyone until he bumped into a Sylveon of his sorts and noticed she had an owner." She shrugged a little, but she was sure going to find them again, but not now. "Oh I forgot. I need to check out the apprentice training, do you want to come along?" She wasn't sure if Evangeline would like it but it would be far more pleasant to go with the two of them.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#34Evangeline 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:24 am

Evangeline
Ah, Eva understood now. It seemed that Alice had somehow made an emotional attachment with the feline creature. “So you are interested in it. Hmm, I’ll keep my ears open for any other news related to it. But if it’s still in the forest, you’ll probably bump into it again,” she told Alice. If everything went well, the next time she meets Alice, Eva believed that she would find some creature playing at her feet. The thought again brought her back to the idea on when she was going to get a pet, too. Was she being too childish with wanting one?

“Ah, wait, the apprentice training?” Eva asked. “We are doing that at this time of the day?” she asked, looking out the window to a night sky. But it did sort of make sense, too. When Eva was an apprentice, they had intense training as well although it rarely spanned to night time. “We did receive some new promising recruits now that I think about it,” she got up. Just sitting in the cafeteria doing nothing was starting to bore her as well. “Let’s go. I have nothing to do at the moment anyway. What are we training them on?”

#35Nastasya 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:29 am

Nastasya
Alice gave Eva a sheepish smile when she was sort of found out about the idea that she wanted the companion but she simply waved it away for now, "I just want to make sure that he is alright." She just looked at the clock in the cafeteria and noticed that she should go for now, "Oh yes the training is at every part of the day to make sure that they are aware of everything. So we have this survival run for them. It's fun to look at." She didn't say anything about the possible good apprentices that came in.

She stood up and let her tray get handed in and threw the water bottle away. She resisted the urge to burp, because it was gross but it felt like she ate too fast for a second, "Speaking about apprentices, I haven't found our team members on that list yet." She said with a know it all look on her face. She was a bit disappointed that they weren't there yet. T.K. never showed up in Orchidia and well it was mostly her fault for leaving Judina there but she had at least heard that she was working hard and had moved to Marigold, it was something.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#36Evangeline 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:39 am

Evangeline
Eva followed as she handed in the tray and empty plates and bowls as well. When Alice spoke of the team, Eva suddelnly remembered that she was indeed in a team now. “Oh yah, we have a team now,” she said it as if she had entirely forgotten the fact. “I haven’t heard from any of them, honestly. I think you may have heard about Judina though? As for Isabella and T.K…” Eva trailed off, trying to remember any sort of information that could involve them. “I haven’t seen or heard of them either. Either they are out of town or they are slacking off rather heavily. The latter has the most chance of course,” Eva swept her hair back in a ponytail with the band she took out from her jeans pocket. Sure, she wasn’t going to be the one doing the training but moments of action always made Eva cautious about her hair.

“Have they at least climbed up the ranks in the last one month we haven't seen them? Surely, if something like that happened, we would know. Especially you would know first since you are a lieutenant now,” Eva spoke as she walked down the hallway to where the apprentice training would be going on.

#37Nastasya 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:33 am

Nastasya
"Oh yeah I took Judina with me to Orchidia and invited T.K. to come along too. He never showed. He even helped me fill in the paper work." She frowned because it was a bit of a shame really. It made het feel a bit stupid bbasically not har enough working.
"Maybe we should assamble them in the next place. Have you heard pf the potentional threat to Blue Pegasus?" She asked while walking out of the building towards the traininh firld.

A storm run setting was made for the apprentices. They made the running road that they started with a sprint. To immediately have to hop through car wheels. She looked at the warmong up that some random Seated Knight was giving. She was only here to watch and see if the training made any sense for the apprentices. She frowned as she checked the setting,
"I feel weird to check this. I immediately enrolled as Seated Knight. So how do I know what they should be capable of?" This she muttered so only Eva would hear her. It was a bit of a weird situation if you asked her but she would try her best to be the best lieutenant she couldbe.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#38Evangeline 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:08 am

Evangeline
The potential threat to Blue Pegasus? Ah, she heard something about it too although the details seemed to be really closed down for the most part. “I heard. It’s Grimoire Heart again, right? I wonder what they are planning this time,” she sighed, slowly walking along with Alice towards the training ground. Eva wasn’t all too aware of the dark guild but she was definitely informed of all the deeds they had done before, from killing innocent people to blowing up towns and guilds. This time, it seemed as if they were going for Blue Pegasus.

She immediately remembered Alisa. “Ah,” she suddenly thought out loud. Alisa would be in danger if that happened. While it had been a while since both of them met each other, the crystal mage had a good enough place in Eva’s circle to care for her. In this case, it meant that she would be ready to face Grimoire Heart soon.

When they reached the training ground, Alice suddenly told Eva that she was immediately accepted as a Seated Knight which wasn’t all that rare seeing as the council decided people’s position depending on their magic ability of the time they join the Rune Knights. Eva had started from the bottom, of course. “Hmm, they mostly check on strength, durability, speed, and magic. Although magic is a secondary factor since there are people who do better even without magic,” Eva informed Alice, remembering her own days of training.

#39Nastasya 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:14 am

Nastasya
With the name of Grimoire Heart, she clenched her fist. She didn't know all the details but she sure made assumptions when it came to that, "Yes. We still don't know much about them nor about what is going to happen in Hargeon. If it is even in Hargeon. Be prepared Evangeline, I don't know about you but I'm going." wether she was pregnant or not had nothing to do with it, it was her job anyway as a lieutenant. She heard an: ah, which made her turn to look at her friend, "Hm?" she sort of said to get an idea what Evangeline thought. She didn't know people who did belong in Blue Pegasus in the first place because she didn't ask for guilds but maybe she should work on that in the future.

As they arrived at the scene, where the apprentices were using their warming ups, she mentioned her issue out loud, she was glad Evangeline could explain to her, "That does make sense, considering I had to fight my way in here. It was a spar but it basically checks all." Also including her ability to kiss someone but she was sure that was specialy designed for her, she didn't plan to say that out loud.

The warming up was done, so they would start with a short sprint, to end up jumping in wheels with one leg each and hurry towards a wooden wall over which they should climb. She eyed a few that were fast when they ran but not to climb.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#40Evangeline 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:31 am

Evangeline
Eva had no need for Alice to tell her. She was already thinking of fighting. Things had been too peaceful for a while now that she remembered it but before that, Eva glanced at Alice from the corner of her eyes for a bit, she wanted to climb up the ranks as well. A lieutenant post may or may not open up in Era soon from whatever rumors she had been hearing and Eva made it a mission to make sure she grabbed it before anyone else. After all, she was probably the closest one with a chance at that moment and Eva wanted to make the best of it.

“I’m thinking of traveling for a little first before I get to Hargeon. I’m going to train and get my new magic up on shape. Whether I get to use it or not, I want to become at least slightly stronger before I face whatever ordeal Grimoire Heart may place in front of me,” her voice weighed heavily with determination as she stared ahead at the new promising recruits the Rune Knights had gathered.

A new generation is coming, it seems,” she joked although Eva and Alice weren’t even that old yet. One was already a lieutenant and Eva was more than halfway there but that didn’t mean it was the end of the line for them. She noticed a bunch of giggling recruits talking amongst themselves. “I wonder how many of them will make it through this training”.

#41Nastasya 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:36 am

Nastasya
She wasn't sure why she felt like she needed to tell Evangeline things. If there was one person that she didn't see as a rank, it was Eva. She would even give Eva the information that was strictly only for Lieutenants without thinking about it. Not that she had any inside information at the moment. She should think about buying a new weapon, something that she made sure was a good replacement for her spear. She frowned while thinking, only to be brought back into reality soon when her friend started talking again. She nodded slowly with what Eva said, "We have no idea when they attack, so keep your eyes and ears open. But I'm sure you do." a small smile appeared on her lips. She always felt bad for smiling when she was talking about serious business. "I should train as well. Get better at sparing wouldn't be a bad idea. Some jobs." She would travel if she had the time for that.

They turned their conversation to the apprentices, "If they continue like that, not many. Maybe for now but I'm sure they don't expect anything to happen. Rune Knights is just a glamour job for them, making them feel like a hero. Wait until they get eye to eye with one of Grimoire heart and they run with their tails between their legs." Her voice turned cold, she disliked people like that. People that didn't take their job serious and thus didn't take serious the need to protect civilians. People giggling, flaunting around, wearing dresses and heels. People that didn't work hard. This was why she was a lieutenant probably.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#42Evangeline 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:46 am

Evangeline
Eva’s thoughts backtracked to Anton, the person she met back in Orch and remembered him telling her about how people got in through the back, some more undeserving than others but still gets it through connections. Eva’s eyes narrowed at them. “Well, might as well give them a quick taste of what they will be up against soon,” her voice went slightly cold as well. With her index finger pointed at the wall behind them, Eva channeled her power slightly, only slightly because her intention was not to hurt them. She promptly fired a laser to where she was pointing, watching as it shot rapidly through the small space between the bunch of now surprised and frightened recruits. The magic absorption walls behind them soaked up her weak spell but she was glad to know that it had done its job.

“If you guys were on a real battlefield right now, that would have been goodbye for all of you,” she smiled at them, putting her professional look back up. The surprised recruits nodded at her, obviously failing to find fitting words in their state. But they soon ran along, joining the others with their training. “That should motivate them for a while,” she giggled at Alice.

#43Nastasya 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:50 am

Nastasya
She was glad that she figured out Evangeline had the same mind set as her. She believed it was possible before as they had been in some needy situation for them to work together closely but it was good to know that when in situations that weren't in for dire need of fighting, they still thought the same. She nodded slightly crossing her arms in front of her chest as the apprentices were a bit scared of the spell. If it wasn't such a serious matter, she would have laughed but not now. "I will pick out a handfull of people to spar with. Just to make sure you keep this job seriously as well." she said eyeing the people that behaved like they would survive an attack like this. Yes this they would because Eva meant no harm, but they wouldn't get out of that problem if she would spar with them.

She turned to Eva to smile again, "I'm glad you can use magic like that. Summoning a lance isn't the best way to motivate people. But this should do indeed. I also heard you recruited someone here in Era?" she said wondering how Evangeline suddenly came to that idea, she should also send a letter to their team, this was ridiculous. She should invite them to Hargeon.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#44Evangeline 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:59 am

Evangeline
“Ah, I suppose I am glad to have some sort of magic back in my system. Honestly, I’m not very good at physical fights. I’m not as strong physically although my stamina is something to consider,” she nodded, looking back at the slightly shaken up recruits. If Eva’s spell had left them the chance to at least pretend they were fine, Alice’s words made them visibly pale, which made Eva want to laugh but she held it in anyway.

“And yah, there is this boy with a takeover magic. His element is nature though,” she frowned, remembering the distaste she had developed for it from her new magic. “He isn’t strong enough yet but with some push, he has the potential to get better, I suppose,” she shrugged. Eva had only met him for a little and while his magic did impress her, the kid overall still had to work on himself.

“I think we should just go back now,” Eva said after a while of observing the recruits, turning back and walking towards the cafeteria where she sat down at the same place they were in before. If Alice would sit back down as well, they would carry on with their conversation until Awadin, a lieutenant, approached them with a curious case of missing child turned kidnapping.

-Exit-

#45Nastasya 

Misguided Ghosts [Evangeline & Alice] - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:11 am

Nastasya
"We are a perfect team in that case. but we shall see when it comes to fights." She said it with a happy tone to end in a cold and dark one again, this idea of them fighting against Grimoire Heart wasn't something she looked forward to but it was their job. With a smug smile on her face she stared at the apprentices that kept hurrying to finish the training as best as they could.

That's when she asked about the new recruit, she didn't turn to look to Eva but she listened, she only nodded from time to time. "Hm Take over magic sounds impressive. I hope he knows how to use it. He could be a great asset." It felt like only using people to use them but it was just for protecting others, that was their job. Who knows, maybe she would meet him soon.

She agreed and turned around with Evangeline, making her bright red hair swing from left to right as she walked away back to the canteen. She hadn't planned right now to talk to the apprentices, she would send five of them invitations. She should work on that tomorrow morning, to spar and three other letters to meet in Hargeon, something she would tell Evangeline. It was time to train their members and make sure they would get stronger as well. It would be a shame if two lieutenants would carry a team of people that needed a lot of support.

She sat down in the cafetaria to talk to Evangeline before trouble would find them again and a new mission for the two of them would start.

Exit.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum