Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A hollow day [EVA]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kenny 

A hollow day [EVA] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:43 pm

Kenny
A nice warm day in Magnolia, Kenny’s first day here in search of training so he could protect his beloved. It felt like he was alone again and he was damn near on the verge of tears just thinking about it. He looked gloomy, his pike and garb equipped to his person giving him the appearance of a warrior, but in his facial expressions, he seemed more like a child. He dragged himself along, feet lazily dragging across the pavement as he whisked on his way to whatever awaited him next. He thought about Alyssa the whole way through, even now he was sad by her lack of presence. “What have I done?!” he cried aloud earning a few odd glances and concerned looks. He did his best to conceal his sadness, but he just couldn’t keep it down. He missed her so much, it was awful being apart for so long. He missed his ashen haired beauty so much. Kenny licked his lips, and wiped his eyes of faint tears as he walked into a park. “This park.... Looks like the one me and Alyssa met in!” he burst into tears and got on a knee to try to collect himself. He was defeated by emotion, he had never missed someone so much.

Trying his best to not show his weakness he stood up and hid his now tear wet face in his hands as he did his best to make it look like sweat by rubbing his hands along his forehead and cheeks… He sat on a bench and slumped over, legs spread, elbows resting on their adjacent knees and hands laced together as he appeared to be thinking to anyone who passed by. “Soon he heard the bark of a dog in the distance and looked up, “Arcane?!” he thought aloud, but no, it wasn’t Arcane. It was a young girl and her dog playing in the park. “Oh God.” his voice was broken and shaky as he cried into his hands once again. “Please forgive me Alyssa.” his shoulders shook with every broken cry he mustered. Would she even talk to him after this? He was a fighter, a man, a knight in training, yet here he was heartbroken over a girl he parted with by choice. “I’m so fucking stupid.” he buried his face in his hands.

A hollow day [EVA] Qurywgl
#2Evangeline 

A hollow day [EVA] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:58 pm

Evangeline
Eva walked down the south gate park in Magnolia. It was a rather sunny day and she had, surprisingly, woken up very early. When her manager called her down to discuss something about work, all Eva did was give him one minute before rushing out the door like a child refusing to go to school. She wore a simple white shirt with a pair of black pants and shoes. It was summer and the heat was starting to settle in gradually. Eva had mixed feelings about this season. On one hand, it was the perfect time for beautiful dresses and outfits and beach while on the other hand, it was hot and she would sweat like crazy.

That particular day, Eva found the heat to be rather painful as she took a walk around the park. She walked towards her favorite place in the park, a bench that was placed in the right place for people watching. However, what awaited her there wasn’t the usually empty wooden bench but a man sobbing into his hands. Eva stopped, considering walking away as an option but remembered that she had boring jobs waiting for her back with her manager. She didn’t know if she was doing the right thing when she went over and sat down on the bench.

She sat there silently for a while until, “Hey,” she began. Whatever problem this man had wasn’t anything Eva had to worry about but she didn’t know why –maybe it was because she was feeling kind that day? – but Eva wanted to comfort him. “What’s wrong?”

A hollow day [EVA] R1pERCr
#3Kenny 

A hollow day [EVA] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:13 pm

Kenny
At this point he was bawling like a big two hundred plus pound baby, “What if she’s letting other men pet her puppy? Oh god no.” he continued on wiping his eyes, this was the worst thing he had ever done by far. It wasn’t fair, he wasn’t being fair to himself, he felt himself whimpering of all things. WHIMPERING, like a small child because she was gone. It seemed asinine for him to act so child like, but he had no choice he was in love and love was a really fickle bitch, even to men like him who had all of the masculinity in the world. Even with a rough exterior the interior was soft, fleshy and simple, why did he have to come to this cursed town! Well he didn’t have to do it, he did it on his own accord, but he still missed the hell out of his lady love. It just… it just wasn’t fair, no one deserved to feel pain like this! No one-

He was soon joined by another, he could hear the weight shift on the bench with a ginger creek, just like on that day, at first he didn’t notice her and brushed it off but when she spoke it gave him a fright… JUST LIKE WHEN HE MET ALYSSA. He began crying again, “O-oh I’m fine, just… J-j-just missing somebody.” he stuttered to himself as he wiped his eyes dry, looking at the stranger with now puffy red visage. “I’m sorry if I look like an eyesore out here… I just made a bit of a mistake and now I kinda regret it.”

#4Evangeline 

A hollow day [EVA] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:28 pm

Evangeline
Eva was taken aback by the amount of tears a man could produce. This one in particular looked extremely sad and light hearted in contrast with his strong and rugged look. She sat silently for a while yet again. Eva had experience in all sorts of things. In her modelling career and her job as a mage, she had encountered so many things yet the sight of a man crying was still very awkward. Inwardly, all of the sobbing and whimpering made her want to leave the man and go on her way and be her usual cold self. But, another part inside her told her to stay and just hear the man out. Eva was a lot of things but she wasn’t completely cruel.

“Do you want to talk about it?” she asked the man. Eva tried to make a story out of what he said about missing someone and making a big mistake. Those phrases usually meant some sort of tragedy and her overactive imagination was already cooking up a drama in her head. Honestly, all the possibilities made her want to roll her eyes at him and tell him to get off his sorry ass and do something about the mistake. But, yet again, Eva had an image to keep and all she did was smile disarmingly at him. “I don’t know what you have been through but usually, it helps to just talk about it, right?” she told the man, giving him a light pat on his shoulders.

#5Kenny 

A hollow day [EVA] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:42 pm

Kenny
He wiped his eyes with the cloth tied around his wrist, he was crying like a damned child. Yet every time he thought about her he got all the sadder. She was his angel, his heart, his other half, she meant so much to him and there was nothing that he wouldn’t do for her rather it was murder, robbery, or assault no matter what there was so much life she brought into him and so much fire he had for her. Gods, he loved this woman, and gods did he want to make her happy. He thought this would be the way, to train hard, go off for a little bit and return, but then it occurred to him that she could just leave Marigold and find someone else and that reality is what hurt him the most.

.Soon Kenny would collect himself in the presence of the stranger, “I’m cool, no need.” he finally managed to stop the tears and get his back bone in gear as he cracked his neck and sighed. He wiped his eyes one last time and shook his head to clear the images out of his mind. She was his lover not his mother, he didn’t need to cry this much, thus he stopped and relieved himself in the form of another louder sigh. “Tis all good, just miss my dear uh... “ What was she to him again? He couldn’t quite think about it, “My family, I miss my family. Here on my own for the first time in a long time, sometimes I guess I just remind myself of a fear I have. But tell me stranger, what brings you out here?”

#6Evangeline 

A hollow day [EVA] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:55 pm

Evangeline
Well, she didn’t expect anyone to bawl their life story out in front of a stranger, either. So when he refused to tell her the entire picture, Eva didn’t mind much and just shrugged her shoulders with a small smile. At least he seemed to have stopped crying this time around. She pulled at the ends of her shirt to straighten it before placing her elbows on the black jeans covered knees and dropping her chin on her palms. Her eyes roamed around the park going from one person to another. As she had said, this place was perfect for watching people come and go. Eva was quite proud of her observation skills, too.

The man was apparently missing his family and while Eva couldn’t tell for sure, she didn’t see how someone could be crying like this just because they were away from their ‘family’. A lot of people leave their nest at a certain age and not all of them spend their time crying. The story was definitely not complete, yet, it wasn’t Eva’s place to pick and probe at it and discover the facts. She wasn’t going to be nosy when she wasn’t even interested.

“I’m trying to escape from my work, actually,” she replied to his question. “I come here whenever I’m feeling a bit stressed out or if I want to relax. It’s perfect for watching people, see,” she said, pointing to a child with her mother on a mini picnic. “It’s fun to just sit here and watch them. You learn a lot of about people when you just sit to a side and observe”.

#7Kenny 

A hollow day [EVA] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:20 pm

Kenny
Kenny rolled his shoulders, he was a mess at the moment. Maybe things would be alright for the moment, everything seemed alright. He was alright, everything was alright for now. He just had to stop thinking about aly- his family and everything would be okay. He wouldn’t forget tham, he would still hold them dear, but for now it was just a matter of him flying on his own as a man on a mission, a mission to get stronger. And he would do that, he pumped his fist. Yeah, he could do this, he was a strong, handsome, confident man. He could do anything if he tried hard enough. Kenny took off his shirt and stretched, “Oh yeah? Where do you work?”

He could ask what kind of work she did, there were all sorts of potential jobs, stripper, accountant, mayor, horse breeder, horse rider, who knew what she could do but her… There had to be something that she did that was interesting… Someone like her wouldn’t be out and about getting away from a stressful job if it wasn’t semi-important. She looked important. “If you don’t mind me asking.” would she mind maybe? Maybe not? He was confident in his ability to people watch and analyze folks. There were all kinds of things she could do, maybe just maybe she was a loose serial killer trying to find a new victim and he was the target! Strange he had gone from sadness to joy so quickly! He didn’t want to die, but it was a possibility.

#8Evangeline 

A hollow day [EVA] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:36 pm

Evangeline
Eva glanced at her watch. It read ten in the morning. Her manager had told her that she had some work to do around that time and it seemed that Eva had successfully managed to avoid it even though she was going to get an earful when she gets back. She was pretty sure that if there was anyone in the world that was close to figuring Eva out, it would have to be her manager. He had to take care of her 24*7 and the man seemed like he was at his wit’s end whenever it concerned her.

She sat back and straightened up as the man next to her asked about her job. With her legs crossed over one another, Eva let her right hand rest on top of her knee while the left one came up to brush her hair back. “I…,” she started, not sure if it was ok to tell someone about her work. But then again, it wasn’t like both her jobs were anything to hide. “I work as a model. It’s nothing big but it’s just something I do to earn a living and it can get really stressful. Today in particular was a day I just wanted to relax but my manager wanted me working anyway,” she said. “I also work as a Rune Knight whenever I’m not modeling,” she finished and looked up. She worked harder than most people to earn her living despite seemingly being given everything at birth. It was all for a single dream but that would be a story for another day.

#9Kenny 

A hollow day [EVA] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:17 pm

Kenny

Kenny tilted his head at the word rune knight, it was a peculiar phrase. He had heard it plenty of times, yes but never before did he think he would hear it from a model. Strange, two perfections so different paralleling each other through her. “I take it you must be pretty talented to manage both jobs.” he admitted, it sounded like it would be bothersome to do both of those things. One in fashion the other in magic and keeping the peace. How one could find a balance would take an immense amount of ability and for that kenny respected the young woman even more. A model though? That was interesting, not every day he meets models. “What’s the model aspect of things like? Is it treating you well? Lots of fans?” he asked, of course she had lots of fans, she was a looker. Not too bad on teh eyes, a little lanky but weren’t most models? Not too bad all in all, but that wasn’t important to him, he was mostly just tuned in to the conversation as much as he could as she spoke on. Was he staring too long? That would be a shame if he did so, and rude, so his gaze shifted away for just a moment to behind her as he saw a few people pass by here and there, families and such. “Also, how did you become a rune knight if you don’t mind me asking? Must be lots of training and documents to work out.”

#10Evangeline 

A hollow day [EVA] Empty Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:19 am

Evangeline
Eva nodded. “Being a model isn’t too easy and being a Rune Knight along with it even more difficult,” Eva said truthfully. Although she hadn’t really done much as a Rune Knight, the occasional things like filling out paper work was still tiring after a day of photo shoots and forced smiles. “If I don’t find the right kind of balance with them, they usually create big problems with my health. But, that’s what I have a manager for,” she said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

The truth of the matter was that Eva would never survive a day without her manager keeping her schedules and finding her time to rest. Sometimes, however, the work gets piled up so much so that her manager starts demanding more from her just like that day. “I had always admired the Rune Knights, I guess,” she had a thoughtful look as Eva tried to remember why she had chosen to be a Rune Knight. “Era is my hometown, you see, so I see a lot of them around every day. I think that I had always thought their work was cool and wanted to do it, too. But, later down the road, I found something else that I wanted to do a lot and turned to modelling to make enough money to pursue that dream,” she told him. “And, I do as little paperwork as possible. My manager does most of it for me. I just look over the more important ones. So, where are you from?”

#11Kenny 

A hollow day [EVA] Empty Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:24 am

Kenny
Kenny rubbed his hands together, absentmindedly fiddling with them whilst he listened to her, she was quite a looker. Had a pretty face, nice slender form and some legs that went all the way up. She was something else, not bad, not bad. Who was she again? Ah yeah a rune knight, “Rune knight though, pretty awesome job, always wanted to be a knight myself but I never got over with trainers back home and no one would recruit a frail child.” he sighed, “You do look pretty, so I suppose modelling came natural.” Kenny stood up and bowed before the lady, “I am from Joya milady.” he stood up straight and extended a hand to her, “We should get up, starting to get bored sitting around and I think we can find something interesting to do while we get to know each other. Would it be wrong for them to get to know each other? Surely it wasn't a crime, it wasn’t like he was trying to romance her or get in her goodies, it was just simple conversation, that that a man has with a stranger/woman he didn’t know. Who knew, maybe he would get a new ally out of this, she was so cute, had a nice figure… He shouldn’t be thinking of her like that, but alas he liked what he saw but he of course wasn’t going to ruin his family thus he would be sweet kind and courteous more or less for the moment.

#12Evangeline 

A hollow day [EVA] Empty Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:38 am

Evangeline
Eva was starting to get tired of simply sitting around as well. While it was nice to have a spontaneous conversation with a stranger, sitting around doing nothing but just that would eventually lose its appeal. So when the man had stood up and offered a hand for her, Eva took it with a smile. Inwardly, however, she was hesitant to put her hands over a man’s that she had only met moments ago. If she didn’t have to be so courteous, she would have stood up on her own.

But alas, she made sure to keep that veil of an outer persona at all times. “Maybe we should just walk around the city for a bit. I do know this really good coffee shop where we could get some nice coffee with really good snacks. I had discovered it by accident but it quickly became my favorite in the whole city,” she offered. Believing that the man would follow him, Eva lead them out the park. The streets were as crowded, if not more, as the park. It was a Sunday morning, after all, and everyone seemed to be out with their family, friends, and lovers.

Even the shops that would usually be very low on customers had people coming in every now and then. Honestly, Eva didn’t even know that Magnolia’s population was this high. It seems that she still had a lot more to know about the city bearing Fairy Tail at its heart. Nonetheless, it was beautiful.

#13Kenny 

A hollow day [EVA] Empty Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:50 pm

Kenny
Kenny needed to take a moment to stop and think about what he was doing. Where was he even going to go with this person? Maybe to the market yes? That seemed like the most adequate place right now, there wasn’t anything he didn’t need. In fact he needed a few new clothing items, maybe a new pair of boots and something to help him shave his beard off and away. He needed to look clean for Alyssa after all, especially when she came to him with her bubbly, loving self.

“Sure, why not, a walk in the city sounds marvelous.” he beamed, a grin on his face as he placed his hands on his hips, he looked back at the city his eyes tracing the towering buildings as he mentally decided on a place they could go. Ofcourse, the market obviously, but he did not object to the notion of getting coffee. Though he had never really drank coffee so it would be an interesting experience, to say the least. Who knows, maybe the place would have scones as well. Kenny did oh so love those tiny pastries, they were all so delicious, scones, doughnuts, and bagels. All of that bread neatly baked and what not. “Alright lead the way. Though I do have a question, I want to join the Rune Knights, do you know how I can become a member?” he asked the question at random, but she was a knight and he was alone for the moment though he would have no issue leaving when the time came, it would make a fun job for now.

#14Evangeline 

A hollow day [EVA] Empty Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:47 am

Evangeline
They walked down the same road for a few minutes until Eva’s eyes picked up the large blue and white signboard that said “Lucy’s Café”. She was about to tell her companion that they arrived when she heard him ask about being a Rune Knight. It was an unexpected question, considering that they had just met but Eva guessed that he must have had the idea in his mind for a while.

Now, how was it that she became a Rune Knight? She tried to remember. Honestly, her memory, when it came to events that didn’t put any marks on her, were fuzzy and blurred most of the time. She hated wasting her time in them, too. So she just gave him the answer that made sense to her, “I believe you send a letter to the council first. Well, not exactly the council but more like that person in the council that heads the Rune Knights. You give him all the details and maybe meet him at some point. He will give you the Rune Knights symbol and there you have it,” she explained, albeit a little sloppily. She wasn’t completely sure of this process since her manager had taken care of everything for her.

“Anyhow, we are here. Let’s talk inside,” she walked up the stairs at the side of a neat looking building. The café was at the top floor and it was run by a woman of thirties that worked hard to raise her three children. The coffee she made felt special since, as corny as it may sound from Eva, it reminded her of a mother’s warmth. She immediately noticed an empty table at the corner besides the window and sat down. “So what makes you want to become a Rune Knight?”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum