Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Caravan Guard [Request][Kon]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kon 

Caravan Guard [Request][Kon] Empty Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Kon

Even though kon hadn’t been in Era town for a number of months he had remembered the layout of the town just like many others. It was a well designed town with clear paths and organised segments for various classes of people, the upper class were closer to the magic council headquarters whereas the lower class and merchants often resided in the outskirts where it was not only cheaper but also quicker to leave, as a member of the rune knights, kon had started to reside at the board he was entitled to although it did require him to do a lot of exercise each morning and night to get to the town itself.

Wanting to explore the town some more as well as complete one final lower tiered job he came to the noticeboard that resembled many others that were littered throughout Fiore, most of the notices were gone by now with the day having finished and most of the mages just looking to make a quick buck, Fortunately for him he had spotted one last D rank available it had be created by Augustus Tavalar who was a merchant that was making a pitstop in Era town. His talents for trading were well renowned along with his goods as such he has a party of mercenaries which accompany him to protect him and his wares. These mercenaries were rumored to have their life insured by the man with them willing to battle any foe to their dying breath.

The request at hand: Guard the wares whilst the mercs took the night off, with his powers having grown significantly over the past few months to the point where he almost couldn’t recognise himself, though the path to his power was far from clean as he had been injured and scarred with the freshest injury of his perhaps being the most obvious from his ill conceived idea to fight a wolf with only his staff which left him with a permanent bite mark on the upper portion of his left arm.

The request required him to meet with the client initially before beginning the job. Moving towards the caravan parking spot in Era which was annoying accessible via many streets and alleys for guards to stop thieves. He approached the man resembling who was mentioned in the request. He was a rather plain gentlemen donning a plum coloured hat that allowed his hair to part from his weather beaten face. His expression toward kon was first met with confusion as kon’s appearance didn’t match the clients he normally dealt with but it turned to relief once Kon drew the request notice upwards in front of the man. “So you need a guard I gather?” Doing a quick scan of the young man he questioned his capabilities. “Are you sure you’re up for the job?, you might have to fight.” With a grim smile Kon replied pulling his staff from behind his back. “I’m more than capable of a mage to prevent any regular thief, additionally I’m a rune knight so i won’t hesitate to arrest the individuals responsible.”

The blond haired mages final remark peaked the merchants interest and caused him to nod. “Alright, Alright, I trust you, now I need you to look after my caravan until my guards return from their drinking and whoring.” Not needing to know any further information about the escapades that the merchant’s men partook, he put up his hand and said goodbye in a suggestive tone. Understanding that he was merely here for business the merchant let him get to work. Honestly there wasn’t all that much for Kon to do aside to walk around the caravan from time to time, in fact as his companion needed the exercise he allowed it to a bit of the patrolling as he enjoyed his dinner, Garlic Chicken over a nice helping of steamed couscous. The meal had been cooked by one of the chefs in the local area who he had contacted prior to him starting the job.

His meal had reached him by a busboy whom he promptly tipped with a fairly large amount that surprised the youngster. As part of the service he had also ordered a serving of dumplings and tea, with his meal provided the boy bowed and sprinted off to the restaurant where he was working. Smiling to himself he plowed down the meal taking the occasional sip from his tea. Once his meal with all consumed he went back to work.

Hearing noises as he approached the caravan he withdrew his staff from his back and wielded it with his right hand. “One can never be too careful.” Kon thought to himself, as he drew closer he overheard giggling of both a female and male recognising it was just a couple wanting to get some lovin’ he didn’t interrupt them and allowed them to get done to business.
Returning to the caravan he waited patiently as the sky began to change from blue to orange. The couple that had been in the caravan next to him watched the sunrise just as he was knowing they meant no harm he just sat there petting his companion on the head. “What a nice way to finish this long journey hey boy.” Confused about the way he said it he read it back to himself. “Hey boy?, since when did I use those types of expressions, these commoners must be rubbing off on me.”

His thoughts were quickly scattered when one of Augustus mercenaries showed up with a throbbing hangover and slurred speak. “Thank ye’ lad you did me and mah boys a great service, here’s the money that Augustus was going to give you I took it from him after he had a bit too much to drink himself.” Giving kon his reward for protecting the caravan, the merc took over his position only to collapse and pass out. “It appears that he too had drunk far too much.” Lifting the heavy set man up he piled him onto the front of caravan where he flopped and moaned in agony.

1019/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum