Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Roman 

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Empty Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:26 am

Roman
Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 DnK8v5L

Name: Electrical Detonation
Mana Cost: 200
Requirements: Lightning Dragon Slayer
Type: Offensive
Element: Lightning
Range: 20 meters
Cooldown: 4 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: Roman snaps his finger on any hand causing an electrical explosion to detonate around him originating from the hand used. Due to being immune to his own element he is not harmed by this. The explosion is a 8 diameter dome  in size and spreads out to max size before dissipating. Anyone caught in it will suffer 1 A rank electrical burn/blunt force trauma.

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 945

Name: Thor's Hammer
Mana Cost: 100
Range: 15 Meters
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Effect: Upon flexing any part of his arms Roman's arms he supercharges them. (He can only super charge one arm at a time) In this state energy is focused within his fist and upon impacting a object/person it is all released at once. If a object is struck this power is transferred to the object causing it to fly in a straight line for 15 meters. If a person or solid surface is struck, the energy will be released. This energy discharges causing a explosion at the point of impact. The explosion is 4 meters in diameter of raw electrical energy. Anyone caught in it will suffer 1 B rank electrical burn/blunt force trauma. Does knockback 2-4 meters. This can be used to launch a small item like a rock or something of that nature from the environment. When throwing a object from the environment it only applies the spell damage.

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Giphy

Name: Thunderous Roar
Range: 15 Meters
Effect: Roman opens his mouth and laser. It does damage from the point it fires, until the point it ends. The laser is 4 meters in diameter. It travels to its designated area and detonates upon impact. Or it can be detonated by hitting a surface, oject or person. This causes a 4 diameter explosion to occur. It does 1 B rank electrical damage.

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Tumblr_static_3s5kl2s382ucck0gwwo08wsss

Name: Killer Queen
Range: 20 meters
Duration: Sustain
Effect: By opening his hand Roman creates a blue, baseball sized orb with wings it flutters around him until it detects something with a magical presence. (This means friend or foe) It moves wherever Roman goes. He can control it with his index finger to make it fly around on a whim. It has a max range of 20 meters. It tries to pierce the target with B rank damage before flying back to Roman.

(This is the reworked version of thunder caller so its not vague same concept however.)

Last edited by Roman on Sun May 07, 2017 5:17 pm; edited 9 times in total

#2Geb 

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Empty Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Geb
Let's go from the bottom to the top, shall we?

Fist Lvl 2: Hm, I'm gonna say no to it being allowed prematurely, but here's an idea that could work. Instead of making it a secondary option to be premature, make it the primary point that it detonates. So, kind of like: Step 1: Close fist 2: Dragon comes out Step 3: Open fist, chomps.

Thunder Caller: Actually was told from Jyu before he left DS spells must come from the body out, so this one is a no as it is.

Roar: Kinda similar to Fist, except you've already got an action for it. Again, one or the other - upon impact or upon fist that it detonates.

Hammer: Either knockback or damage, one or the other - finally, the knockback would be 15 as it's the max range of a B-rank.

A-rank is alright.

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 BORZAPv
#3Roman 

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Empty Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:08 am

Roman
Geb wrote:Let's go from the bottom to the top, shall we?

Fist Lvl 2: Hm, I'm gonna say no to it being allowed prematurely, but here's an idea that could work. Instead of making it a secondary option to be premature, make it the primary point that it detonates. So, kind of like: Step 1: Close fist 2: Dragon comes out Step 3: Open fist, chomps.

Same thing as the roar, I have the D rank of this one approved. Not to mention it doesn't blow up it just closes it's mouth. If you get hit by the head pretty much means you got caught anyways.

Thunder Caller: Actually was told from Jyu before he left DS spells must come from the body out, so this one is a no as it is.

Reworked

Roar: Kinda similar to Fist, except you've already got an action for it. Again, one or the other - upon impact or upon fist that it detonates.

I have the D rank version of this approved as the second action which is closing the mouth be the detonation. Why would it be a issue to have it end early if I close my mouth?

Hammer: Either knockback or damage, one or the other - finally, the knockback would be 15 as it's the max range of a B-rank.

So explain to me why a explosion would not blow someone back or getting hit with a super charged object wouldn?

A-rank is alright.

#4Roman 

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Empty Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:51 am

Roman
Uh been a few days bump?

#5Geb 

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Empty Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:13 pm

Geb
Alright, my bad on the previous statements.

Level 2 However still needs a motion for ending prematurely.

As for Hammer, yeah, the explosion would still knock them back. The problem here was that you were going for very, very high levels of knockback. Offensive spells would still knock people back, because that's natural of them to do so. But anything more than 2-4 meters starts to get more into the realm of a knockback specific spell.

#6Roman 

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Empty Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:24 pm

Roman
Finished bump fam

#7Geb 

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Empty Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:54 pm

Geb
Thor's Hammer still has the previous problems. If you want knockback of such an amount it needs to be knockback-only. Otherwise, it's just a normal offensive spells (but keep in mind even those would knock you opponent back through logic, just not nearly as high as you're goin for)

#8Roman 

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Empty Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:12 am

Roman
Roman wrote:Finished bump

#9Geb 

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Empty Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:26 pm

Geb
Congratulations, these spells has been approved for training.

325,000 Jewels Deducted.

#10Roman 

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Empty Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Roman
https://www.fairytailrp.com/t41870-new-person-same-old-mistakes-training-open#353688

6000 words, discounted by 5% = 5,700 words.

Training complete.

#11Atlas Prime 

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Empty Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:36 pm

Atlas Prime
Congratulations, these spells have been approved for use.

#12Kon 

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Empty Sat May 06, 2017 10:32 am

Kon

Pulled for Revamp.

#13Roman 

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Empty Sat May 06, 2017 11:53 am

Roman
Bumped for revamp completion

#14Leyaria Venerak 

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Empty Sat May 06, 2017 1:54 pm

Leyaria Venerak
Hey there. Let's get right to it.

Electrical Detonation:

• Approved

Thor's Hammer:

• This is far more of a me being a Grammar Nazi, but with "If a person or solid surface is struck. The energy will be released at once.", if you could remove the period between the two and replace it with a comma, it makes it much easier to follow and know exactly what where the damage in the sentence following is referenced and originates from.
  • Just provide clarification as to the damage itself. Would it be simply the base strength of a weapon converted to a static rank in addition to the damage of the spell or just the weapon itself? I assume that with like a rock it'd be just the spell damage?

Thunderous Roar:

• Approved.

Could it be the shoes?

• I reserve judgment on this spell until it is brought under for review and/or more clarification as to the legality and/or implementation of an Embodiment spell would work and constraints/capabilities of them are considered.

With regards to Could it be the shoes, I will make a ruling once it has been determined as to the status and legality of the spell.

For the others, bump when edited.

#15Roman 

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Empty Sat May 06, 2017 11:40 pm

Roman
Completion bump

#16Leyaria Venerak 

Susanoo's Teachings 2.0 Empty Sun May 07, 2017 7:50 pm

Leyaria Venerak
Congratulations, these spells have been approved for use.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum